« Now Playing | Main | If You've Missed the ClimateGate Coverage... »

December 3, 2009

All the President's Parties

Posted by The MaryHunter at December 3, 2009 3:23 PM

The Obama White House/Lobbying Trough will be busy this "holiday" season:

[...] 28 parties and open houses [are] planned for December, with more than 50,000 people expected.
The mega-entertaining sprint, overseen by First Lady Michelle Obama's East Wing Social Office, comes in the wake of a security breach at the Obamas' Nov. 24 state dinner where Tareq and Michaele Salahi, TV reality-show aspirants, whizzed through security checkpoints even though they were not on the 320-person guest list. The Social Office will be more vigilant now, the East Wing said Tuesday.

They had better be more vigilant. Fifty thousand guests is quite crowd. And who knows, there may even be more gate-crashers.

BHO-gate-crashers.png
You want our credentials? Here are our credentials.

Hat tip to Lucianne.com, on a tip from Bergbikr.

Comments

Obama calls for new ideas for creating jobs

ROFLOL...
To me that was the US Death Nail. "Got any ideas, I'm miffed?"

ROFLMAO

Lord help us to do the right thing so we can get this yoke off of our necks!

Posted by: AlphaOmega at December 3, 2009 4:03 PM

Hey Michelle!!!

I have ruined the US economy, military, and spirit.
Now the Socialists of the world love us....

Let's PAARRRTYYY!!!!

Posted by: Eneils Bailey at December 3, 2009 4:08 PM

And don't forget, Michelle has TWENTY FIVE personal staff people to take care of all this social bullshit...TWENTY FIVE, and that's not even counting the WHITE HOUSE staff that works with the Social Secretary Desiree Rogers.

But HEY, it was the fault of the Secret Service. Yeah, that's it. It was THEM. THEY screwed up. No one from the White House waved those two star-f#*kers through the door. Nah.

(Fifty thousand guests, 28 parties...Michelle has GOT to say something about letting them "eat cake" soon. She just has to.

Posted by: Wyatt's Torch at December 3, 2009 4:31 PM

Maybe I missed something, but why did those two gate- crashers at the White House last week do it? Were they trying to make a political statement or something?

Posted by: Adam at December 3, 2009 4:36 PM

I think that nobody is above the law. If there are specific assertions of executive privilege, then, you know, those can be examined. But I think this notion, this blanket notion that you can't subpoena White House aides, where there's evidence of genuine wrongdoing, I think is completely misguided.

You know, as I recall, Richard Nixon mounted similar arguments. That's not how we operate. We're a nation of laws and not men and women. So, you know -- and my -- that's a precedent I don't mind living with as president of the United States.

-Candidate Obama

Posted by: JWWright at December 3, 2009 4:54 PM

Only a fool believed anything candidate obama said. Only a fool.

Posted by: man of few words at December 3, 2009 6:14 PM

Torches and pitchforks = A civilized society.

Blatant.

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 6:21 PM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 6:21 PM

Torches and pitchforks = a civilized society that has had it up to HERE with a President whose sole aim is to destroy everything for which this country stands and pervert every principle upon which this nation was founded.

I'm just sayin'.

Posted by: pomalom at December 3, 2009 6:30 PM

(Brain OFF)
But it's just PARTIES! It's not like he's taking VACATIONS like BOOOOSH!
(Brain ON)

Posted by: KHarn at December 3, 2009 6:35 PM

Really? America seems exactly the same as it was 15 years ago.
Isn't it just because the idea of a black guy being president troubles you?

Sorry to resort to the same anti-conservative soundbite, but it really, really looks like that's what this all about.

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 6:37 PM

You'd probably be just as offended if America had elected its first (openly) gay president, or its first female president, or its first atheist president.
It would still be an ‘assault’ on your rigid values.

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 6:44 PM

I'd really (well, not really) but kinda be interested in the kind of mental masturbation it takes to reach the conclusion it's because of his color. Things are indeed a bit different than they were 15 years ago. Back then, we had a blank slate with a socialist wife for president, but he was sensible enough to roll with it when congress neutered him. Now we have an outright red-diaper communist as president, with a congress that has hardly neutered him. Back then, we didn't have the unemployment, the economic wreckage, the debt we do now, and with these communists actively trying to wreck it all fully. That's what we don't like about him. He could be white as the wind-driven snow and we'd still not like him. Try to get hold of that, would you?

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at December 3, 2009 7:04 PM

You forgot the obvious...a plain Democratic President.

Posted by: Anonymous at December 3, 2009 7:05 PM

It would still be an ‘assault’ on your rigid values.

Posted by: Chris Wobble at December 3, 2009 6:44 PM

At least we have values.

More than you animals.

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 7:06 PM

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at December 3, 2009 7:04 PM

I've tried to explain that to these absolute dip shits but since theirs is a losing debate they have to pull the race card.

It's all these idiot left dip shits have.

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 7:08 PM

The only rigid assault on our values is Obama's radical leftism.

Posted by: Anonymous at December 3, 2009 7:17 PM

The liberals do have morals and values.

The morals and values of a crack addicted feral alley cat.

Posted by: Anonymous at December 3, 2009 7:21 PM

This whole "Obama is a communist" bullshit is all because he was a community organiser, and you didn't bother to check what he actually did in that capacity.

Oh and Dave, just admit that you're a judgemental asshole, rather than taking the moral high ground before you deem others to be "animals".

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 7:22 PM

So what if Obama is a socialist (not the same as a communist), it's about time America swallowed its pride and actually listened to the rest of the world

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 7:26 PM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 7:22 PM

AWWWWWWWWWW did I offend your dip shit ass? Did you take that personally, Mr. grey area?

Hey Chris! I am a judgemental ASSHOLE because I do think you pricks are a bunch of FUCKING animals. My dog has more sense than you idiots. Beside you are of the party that subscribes to abortion. Need I say more you animal!

BTW! Obama is a communist.

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 7:32 PM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 7:26 PM

Proof positive that you are an animal.

SHEEP!!! BAAAAAA BAAAAAAA BAAAAAAA........

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 7:35 PM

That's exactly what I meant.
You saying abortion is wrong is an opinion, which are indefensible when discussing moral dilemmas.
You can back them up with texts, but that still doesn't make the objectively true, because there will still be other equally valid texts which say the opposite.

If only you realised that opinions don't equal "the truth", you wouldn'tneed to be such an asshole in order to make your points.

By the way, I never said I supported abortion, you just assumed that like the close-minded retard you appear to be (IMHO).
Also, calling me a "SHEEP" is the last defence of a desperate conspiracy theorist.

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 7:50 PM

To quote someone whose opinions I value greatly:
"Fuck you, I'm not 'sheeple' or a 'sherson'"

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 7:52 PM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 7:50 PM

BAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAAAA you are so full of shit sheep boy. The only conspiracies around here are those orchestrated by you and your sheep like comrades.

Calling me a retard? I like how you take the moral high ground here. At least I'm for real, Chrissy.

Condescending hypocritical dip shit.

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 8:00 PM

"Hypocrite"?
You're the one who thinks childish ranting qualifies as debate.

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:07 PM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 7:26 PM

You.... you're not American. Are ya, Puddles?

Posted by: Anonymous at December 3, 2009 8:08 PM

You only think I'm condescending because I'm using rational thought rather than going "BAAAAAAAA!!!"

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:10 PM

Just because I don't feel America is perfect doesn't make me any less of an American citizen, buttmunch.

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:14 PM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:10 PM

Wrong again, sheep boy. Just listen to your self dip shit. You are a tool.

I don't think you are capable of rational thought, Chrissy.

I'm not ranting idiot sheep like dip shit. I'm attacking your hypocritical commie ass. It seems to be working cause you sure are awfully defensive.

BAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAAAA!

Later you animal!

Dip shit pinko commie ass hole. I loath the left.

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 8:15 PM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:14 PM

More of that moral high ground, Chrissy?

BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA BAAAAA!

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 8:17 PM

You must REALLY feel that America sucks ass if you want it to be the equivalent of say, Zimbabwe, since you said America should be a socialist nation. And sadly, no it doesn't make you less of a citizen. Just an anti-American douchenozzle who probably got his ass kicked in high school by a couple ROTC guys and is lashing out.

Seriously, why so many leftist loser fucktard trolls on here? I've read Moonbattery for a couple years now and the usual lib comes on here bow and again and whines and pouts like a 5 year old whose been told they can't play XBox anymore for that night...but there's seems to be a lot of them popping up now. Maybe Wingnutlicker on Kos is asking for help getting his ass reamed on here.

Posted by: Anonymous at December 3, 2009 8:18 PM

Your just an attack dog, aren't you Dave?

BARK BARK BARK BARK GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:20 PM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:20 PM

YEP. Get close enough and I will gut your ass.

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 8:22 PM

Posted by: Anonymous at December 3, 2009 8:18 PM

And the conservative trolls always come out with ridiculous generalised horseshit like that.

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:23 PM

That's nothing to be proud of Dave.

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:24 PM

That's your opinion Chrissy.

Posted by: Dave at December 3, 2009 8:26 PM

Are Obama's parties sponsored by KY?

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at December 3, 2009 8:52 PM

(I hope you didn't notice I used the British spelling of "generalized" above. It undercuts my claim to be an American, so please pretend you didn't notice it. Thanks.)

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:54 PM

I cant wait for the hangings to start.

Feel that tightness around your neck commie?

As far as I am concerned this is way past ENOUGH!

Posted by: FREE at December 4, 2009 10:15 AM

Posted by: Chris Waddle at December 3, 2009 8:54 PM

It's a bitch pretending you're an American when you know nothing about America, isn't it? So many little things that can trip you up.

Posted by: Judith M. at December 4, 2009 11:28 AM

CHRIS, why doesn't the rest of the world "swallow it's pride" and stop destroying themselves with neo-communism?

BAAAAA!