« Scientists Discover Species of Moonbat Spider | Main | Anita Dunn: Hates Fox, Loves Mao »

October 15, 2009

Menaced Goracle

Posted by Van Helsing at October 15, 2009 11:54 AM

Al Gore isn't dealing well with news of the rising population of supposedly endangered polar bears.

al-gore-polar-bear.jpg

Compliments of Patriotic American.

Comments

Al Gore the all time #1 producer of HOT AIR by simply keeping his big fat piehole open wide

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at October 15, 2009 12:05 PM

Seriously, it would be hilarious to read that one day Al Gore had his arms, legs and half his face bitten off by Polar Bears and then see a news clip where he rolls in on a motorized wheelchair. With $100 million in the bank he will be able to afford the finest medical care in Cuba.

Posted by: Al Blowhard Gore at October 15, 2009 12:09 PM

Shit, I'd love to see the uneditted picture to see the guy freaking out at the bear.

Posted by: Jay B at October 15, 2009 12:19 PM

Seriously, how stupid does Al Gore think we are? He has gotten so rich and so fat off this hoax, and still, he keeps coming back for more. Enough is never enough. Downright diabolical. Anything that threatens the hoax has to squashed, and all mics have to be killed. It's so obvious!

I'm freezing, by the way. It's 32 out on Oct. 15. Snow this Saturday.

Posted by: Karin at October 15, 2009 12:32 PM

I would rather see him stranded in his house a big blizzard going on outside and his pwer cut off and him having to sell his nobel prize and oscar to be able to stay warm

Posted by: Flu-Bird at October 15, 2009 12:45 PM

Dunno how much to put into it, but I've heard rumors of snow around here (central Indiana). Snow in October? WTF? Man, I was hoping for some warming so's I could grow me some bamboos. Disappointed. Throw another log on the fire!

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at October 15, 2009 1:47 PM

Um, rising from really not many to just mostly not many?

Seriously... those things are cool. Id rather hang out with a polar bear or 2 than any of the tinfoil-hat wearing "obama-is-a-nazi/socialist/grandmother-eater here to destroy the universe" people around here...

Posted by: Anonymous at October 15, 2009 2:48 PM

This one picture proves that polar bears are dying out?

Well I don't know about you, but I'm certainly convinced...

Posted by: Aquatarkus at October 15, 2009 3:03 PM

This one picture proves that polar bears aren't dying out?

Well I don't know about you, but I'm certainly convinced...

Posted by: Aquatarkus at October 15, 2009 3:04 PM

Anonydope, I'd like to see you hang out with a couple polar bears too. You'd end up like this guy, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell

and somewhere there would be a big old bear turd with your face on it.

Posted by: man of few words at October 15, 2009 3:24 PM

Posted by: Anonymous at October 15, 2009 2:48 PM

So why are you here if you hate it so much? No one is forcing you to stay here.

It's almost like Leftists make themselves purposely miserable so that they can remain the perpetual victim.

Posted by: Nunya at October 15, 2009 3:30 PM

Hey aquajerkoff. Go hang out with anonydope.
Do I have to say it twice?

Posted by: man of few words at October 15, 2009 3:33 PM

So why are you here if you hate it so much? No one is forcing you to stay here.

He might have a very good reason for being here, despite his hatred of conservativism.

Posted by: Anonymous Countermoonbat at October 15, 2009 3:36 PM

Saw a cartoon showing KERMIT THE FROG calling up AL GORE and reading him the riot act

Posted by: turu the terrible at October 15, 2009 9:23 PM

What I meant to say is that I'm convinced, after reviewing the available data, that polar bears really are not endangered after all. After giving the matter some thought, I realized that even if the glaciers WERE melting, the bears can swim...which means they'd eventually reach land in Northern Canada and adapt to the conditions there.

Next time, I'll think before I speak. Sorry, guys.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at October 15, 2009 9:36 PM

RE: Posted by: Aquatarkus at October 15, 2009 9:36 PM

I agree with you A-T, as does any responsible scientist, naturalist, zooligist and environmentalist.

The Latin name for these big critters is Ursus Maritimus, which is "Bear Of The Sea". They are known to be able to swim 100-200 miles, and they'll be just fine without our help. In fact, if there is too much ice they can't get at the seals, which are their primary food source.

I have nothing against polar bears; in fact they're kinda cool. I would not want to meet one in person, however.....

Posted by: TonyD95B at October 15, 2009 11:03 PM

Stop leaving comments under my name, shithead.
I made a sarcastic quip, you don't need to be a complete douche about it.

Polar bears numbers have decreased to a quarter of the population in the mid 90s, and you have the balls to tell me that everything's OK and they're fine?

Next time, you should think before you speak, numbnuts.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at October 16, 2009 12:38 AM

You stop impersonating me, shithead.

I was just kidding about the polar bear thing. It turns out the population is actually increasing and has been for some time.

I dunno. Maybe it's time I moved on to somewhere else - like DailyKos - where my moonbat lunacy will be more appreciated and where my absurd statistics won't be subjected to scrutiny.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at October 16, 2009 1:23 AM

Id rather hang out with a polar bear or 2 than any of the...people around here

Posted by: Anonymous at October 15, 2009 2:48 PM

Please, please do.

Posted by: mandible claw at October 16, 2009 4:58 AM

Polar Bear counts are definitely increasing. It appears that if there is any climate change going on, its good for Polar Bears.

It appears the main threat in the past was due to overhunting by native peoples around the artic.

Posted by: Dr. Doom at October 16, 2009 5:32 AM

"Id rather hang out with a polar bear or 2 than any of the...people around here"

What an absurd comment! Van, I think we should have end-of-year awards for things like this.

Posted by: Karin at October 16, 2009 6:02 AM

l4HnkP wwbunzujholi, [url=http://dovtycqivihd.com/]dovtycqivihd[/url], [link=http://spaqgzbacaqz.com/]spaqgzbacaqz[/link], http://fcrtlugwobal.com/

Posted by: tomxfnlpll at October 25, 2009 4:10 AM