« Gallup: Chairman Obamao's Approval Ratings in Historic Nosedive | Main | New York 23rd Congressional Race Blog Coverage »

October 22, 2009

Dick Grayson Identifies America's Enemies

Posted by Gregory of Yardale at October 22, 2009 1:50 PM

Florida Congressman Alan "Dick" Grayson has become a heart-throb of the progressive left by essentially accusing Republicans of health care genocide. Grayson was on MSDNC with far-left blowhard Ed Schultz and he identified America's enemies; and he didn't name Al Qaeda, the Taliban, or Iranians with nukes.

"Fox News and their Republican collaborators are the enemy of America," Grayson told MSNBC's Ed Schultz on Wednesday. "They're the enemy of anybody who cares about health care in this country, the enemy of anybody who cares about educating their children, the enemy of anybody who wants energy independence or anything good for this country. And certainly the enemy of peace, there's no doubt about that. They are the enemy."

I'm willing to bet a steak dinner no one in the MSM is going to label this "divisive rhetoric." Nothing a Democrat says is ever labeled as "divisive rhetoric." But the really cool thing is, because he repeats what the Progressive Left wants to hear, none of them recognize what a loose cannon this guy is. No one is going to tell this deranged attention whore to dial it back. Which means sooner or later, probably sooner, he is going to say something so bizarre, so beyond the pale that only the left-wing fever swamps of the Democratic Underground and Air Amerika will be able to stomach it.

I say, keep egging him on. Give him all the rope he needs.

robin085.jpg
Somehow, this graphic seems appropriate

Comments

Instead of this friggin idiot, how about some sanity for a change?

Congressman Mike Rogers' opening statement on Health Care reform in Washington D.C.

Posted by: TED at October 22, 2009 2:50 PM

Join BHO and attend my fundraiser on Friday.

Just click my name.

Posted by: CHRI$ DODD at October 22, 2009 2:56 PM

Pass KennedyCare. DO IT FOR TED!

Posted by: TED KENNEDY'S SEARCH+RESCUE at October 22, 2009 2:58 PM

It does sometimes seem as though liberals seriously consider patriotic Americans the enemy, and al-Qaeda and the Taliban as of no consequence.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 22, 2009 3:15 PM

I, for one, am sick and tired of these hippie freaks getting old and getting elected. It's more than time that those of us with decent conservative views get off our ever widening butts and stand up to these parasites. I find it as distasteful as the next honest working man to go to a protest and shout down these vermin but, my friends, that's the way they operate. You can tell me all the rhetoric about lowering myself to their level that you want but if you're serious about taking our country back from these Lenin loving freaks you better learn to beat them at their own game. Then we'll set the rules to our standards. Wake up! They are winning with their big mouth tactics. Death to Alinski. Figure that one out and your half way there.

Posted by: Rick Schroeder at October 22, 2009 3:56 PM

Dammit! I spelled "you're" wrong and entered my e-mail address wrong. I hate hippies.

Posted by: Rick Schroeder at October 22, 2009 3:59 PM

I do believe if I was a congressman, and a Republican, I would walk over to this man on the floor of the house and punch him squarely in the face as hard as I possibly could. Of course, since I'm neither, I'm not in a position to do so. However, that is something missing from politics these days. Fist fights. Ignorant blow-hards like this deusche bag could really use a good punch in the face to remind them that words have meaning and hate speech has consequences.

Posted by: Paul H at October 22, 2009 4:03 PM

Geeze. I just got the Robbin reference. Dang, it's been too long since I read comics and after Joel Shumacher put nipples on the bat costume, I forgot all about Dick Grayson. :D

Posted by: Paul H at October 22, 2009 4:06 PM

"Hate speech" Paul H.???

Seen any on Moonbattery lately??

Posted by: Anonymous at October 22, 2009 4:09 PM

Yawn. Your standard Liberal bigot.

Posted by: Henry at October 22, 2009 4:16 PM

I'd like to know my enemies - but they all go by "anonymous".

Damned cowards.

Posted by: Jimbo at October 22, 2009 4:18 PM

Calm down Ricky! Has Congressman Grayson spoken enough truth to upset you guys? Looks that way.You want to call his words "hate speech" but have a double standard for swine like Lamar Alexander, Sarah Palin, and Chuck Grassley. among many others. Point being, you guys picked this fight, and now can't hack it when we stand up to you. It'd be funny if you weren't so desperate.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 22, 2009 4:30 PM

I suppose Mr. Grayson does not want any of us evil conservatives going to his congressional district in Orlando and spending our money in Disney World or Universal. I am sure none of his constituents need or want any of our business. I suggest conservatives go to someplace like Branson, Missouri where they are more appreciated, and the area is more family orientated anyway.

Posted by: Bruce Pierce at October 22, 2009 4:43 PM

Wonder when Aunt Nancy will start crying on TV about Grayson's behavior.

Posted by: LittleMissPerfect at October 22, 2009 4:50 PM

his real name is Alan.

yet he wants to be known as DICK.

I wonder why that.....

oh wait, nevermind. answered my own question.

Posted by: allen at October 22, 2009 6:05 PM

Allen, it wasn't his idea. It was required by the truth in advertising laws.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 22, 2009 6:08 PM

now can't hack it when we stand up to you.

But you bend over for each other.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 22, 2009 6:09 PM

Anon, you're an idiot. Calling Fox News and Republicans enemies of the State ups the ante for rhetoric.

People who think like me ( conservative / libertarians / federalists, what have you) have been called:

Nazis
An Angry Mob
Goons
Astroturfers
Nut Jobs
Evil
UnAamerican
Crazy
Stupid
Warmongers
and MUCH MUCH worse... by Democratic Politicians

Heaven forbid for us to stand up to it or take offense rather than just lay there and take it in the rear.

For you to say that this jerk congressman is speaking the truth says you agree that Republicans are the enemy of America. Maybe Communist Dictator America, but not the real America - the America that believes in self determination, family, individuality, and liberty. For that, I can hostly say I feel sad for you. What a pathetic little person you must be in real life.

I didn't pick a fight, and I'm not desperate. I am however, tired of being picked on by the most powerful people in this country - and loons like you - just for insisting on this country being run by the Constitution.

What horrible enemies we must be for believing in the American dream, freedom, and the rule of law. Shame on us.

Posted by: Paul H at October 22, 2009 6:20 PM

"They're the enemy of anybody who cares about health care in this country,

Freedom to choose your own healthcare is not an enemy of American values, being forced to pay the government to retain citizenship through healthcare taxation IS.

The enemy of anybody who cares about educating their children,

Americans have long been home schooling their children to keep them out of the propaganda fascism in public "education".

the enemy of anybody who wants energy independence

Who's motto was "Drill baby drill?

or anything good for this country.

The only thing remotely good for this country is the polar opposite of everything the mulatto mendacity stands for.

Posted by: Eric at October 22, 2009 6:36 PM

Paul, with all due respect, whining about being called names on a blog called "Moonbattery" where name calling the other side is a regular practice is pretty naive.

Hey, I'm not on your side but all those things sound ok to me.

Posted by: Sally Out West at October 22, 2009 6:40 PM

You have two choices here:
You can listen to what this guy has to say, maybe take on board some of his ideas and think about you make America a better place or.............. ............you can just make fun of him, thus solving nothing.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at October 22, 2009 6:47 PM

Or we could vote his ass out of office, and make America an even better place.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 22, 2009 7:00 PM

When my beliefs are put on the DHS watch list and people, like me, who have Ron Paul bumper stickers are pulled overl...when I'm labelled an ENEMY OF AMERICA for believing in the freedom to make my own decisions in life without government interference... when the President of the United States of America says I need to "shut up and get out of the way" and when media pays more attention to a balloon stunt than the continued collapse of Western Civilization under the watch of the most unqualified person to hold office since Richard Nixon, what do you want me to do? Just sit here and ignore it?

I'd prefer to stand up, speak up, work to stop it. And I'm pretty sure it's not whining. At least no more so than when I protested and wrote letters to congress against the patriot act, against medicaid prescription drug benefit, for immigration reform, against TARP, and even against the Bush/Pelosi money give away.

Posted by: Paul H at October 22, 2009 7:13 PM

The obama boys will eat its own and the Revolution may eat us in the end game.

Posted by: Fred Dawes at October 22, 2009 7:15 PM

Paul, that is pretty tired rhetoric, now isn't it? Do you work for Fox? I doubt it. Aqua has a point, on a blog where the hanful of lefties are consistently called "comrade" "Nazis" Commies" etc, I take no offense to Democratic Socialist or Liberal, I must say you are bit thin skinned for "standing up". How many right-wingers were arrested or thrown out of town hall meetings? Zero or very few. Now, standing up would be stnading in the blistering cold to protest something a little more serious than you wanting a class for another decade. Grow a pair, then try commenting on posts here, or DU, or Huffpo.

Posted by: ghost of wellstone at October 22, 2009 7:22 PM

Anonymous at October 22, 2009 4:30 PM is really Ghost of Wellstone according the IP address.

Nice to know that the guy who formerly tried to pass himself off as a reasonable leftist really believes... as Grayson said... that Republicans and FoxNews are the enemies of America, and that Republicans want people to die.

BTW, David Byrne, Billy Bragg, Bruce Springsteen, Steve Earle, Jackson Browne, and Bonnie Raitt are overrated commercialized pablum.

Posted by: V the K at October 22, 2009 7:27 PM

Hey look, Magnum solved the crime that two people use the same computer.

Posted by: ghost of wellstone at October 22, 2009 7:33 PM

So Goatse and his boyfriend both share a room in the Fever Swamp motel.

Thanks for dropping the pretense of sanity.

Posted by: V the K at October 22, 2009 7:35 PM

You know V the K, they say that homophobia is also bad for your libido.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 22, 2009 7:44 PM

Do you work for Fox?

You of all people on plant earth are accusing others of being whores? Look out everyone! You don't want to get hit by the lightning bolt!

on a blog where the hanful of lefties are consistently called "comrade"

So...holding leftist beliefs is ...a bad thing? I thought you were a socialist. Socialists habitually call other "comrade." Or are you embarrassed by your political beliefs (which is completely understandable)? Please clarify.

How many right-wingers Americans were arrested or thrown out of town hall meetings? Zero or very few

How many committed any crimes? None. So why would they be arrested?

Grow a pair, then try commenting on posts here, or DU, or Huffpo.

Yeah. Try making a post on, say, DU, that is less than laudatory of communism, or, in the alternative, exhibits a three digit IQ. You'll be tombstoned in a heartbeat. I speak from experience. That by contrast you can post communist drivel month in and month out on an American site speaks volumes. Volumes that you're stupid to appreciate.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 22, 2009 8:19 PM

Grayson would make a interesting batman villian although he is like CLAYFACE II

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at October 22, 2009 9:17 PM

DICK GRAYSON the farmer ROBIN now calls himself NIGHTWING the new ROBIN is TIM DRAKE

Posted by: Flu-Bird at October 22, 2009 9:19 PM

Who's Ed Schmutz and why doesn't he know Grayson's a plant?

Posted by: claw at October 22, 2009 9:49 PM

Grow a pair, then try commenting on posts here, or DU, or Huffpo.

Posted by: ghost of wellstone the pussy at October 22, 2009 7:22 PM

We aren't allowed to post on DU or PuffHo. They don't allow other opinions. They do NOT believe in free speech and our posts are deleted. It's DU & PuffHo that need to "grow a pair". Speaking of which, what the hell do YOU know about having a pair? Do you believe empowering your girlfriend's abortion makes you a man?

Go to hell.

Posted by: Jimbo at October 22, 2009 10:01 PM

Anonymous

But then Coward and liberal always went togather.

Posted by: TED at October 22, 2009 10:24 PM

Grayson will be a SINGLE term Senator, leftists still depend on Dem-lite's to get elected and the people don't like seeing what the Democratic party is REALLY like. Bye Bye Dickie =)

Posted by: TED at October 22, 2009 10:32 PM

I have other choices, drone. I can vote against him, because I live in this freak's district. I can also contribute to his opponent. I can also campaign for his opponent.

Grayson is going down in 2010. He only won in 2008 because he was up against an unpopular, nasty, and corrupt republican, but mostly because he rode Obama's coattails. Next year he has to run on his record, and this is not a far-left district. It's middle-of-the-road. And Grayson's ridiculous, juvenile antics are NOT going over well here.

He's a congressman, not an internet troll. If he wants to have any chance of winning next year he needs to stop acting like you.

Posted by: Evil Otto at October 23, 2009 3:41 AM

"How many right-wingers were arrested or thrown out of town hall meetings? Zero or very few."
Ghost, a big part of the reason for that is because, unlike liberal protestors, most conservative activists in their demonstrations tend to obey the law and act respectfully, so there's no need for them to be arrested or thrown out.

Posted by: Adam at October 23, 2009 5:32 AM

Alan Grayson aging nutcase out of his mind and your avrage liberal demacrat

Posted by: Rockin Robin at October 23, 2009 7:49 AM

Groan, someone get the can of Raid. Got no time for the trolls, gotta run, but hey Paul H.: I'd like to punch some of them in the face, too.

(OOOOOOO squeal, eek, hate speech on Moonbattery! Mom!!!)

Posted by: Karin at October 23, 2009 8:25 AM

""...the real America - the America that believes in self determination, family, individuality, and liberty....believing in the American dream, freedom, and the rule of law..."

Hey, I'm not on your side but all those things sound ok to me."

They sound fine - but they have nothing whatsoever to do with the left's agenda. Nothing.

Posted by: alanstorm at October 23, 2009 8:55 AM