« Menaced Goracle | Main | Kenyan on the Rise »

October 15, 2009

Anita Dunn: Hates Fox, Loves Mao

Posted by Gregory of Yardale at October 15, 2009 5:30 PM

Anita Dunn, the White House communications chief who was the point-person for the administration's war on Fox News, is caught on video expressing her admiration for one of history's greatest mass murdering communists... Mao Tse Tung.

Her most admired philosopher is a communist who murdered at least 70,000,000 people.

But don't call her a radical Marxist or anything.

And don't think that just because the president surrounds himself with radicals like this woman, Van Jones, Kevin Jennings, Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd, or John Holdren that he's any kind of radical himself.

Because that would make you a "racist."

Comments

Wasn't Meh recently arguing with me, that "that's not what they want?"

Yeah...

Posted by: J at October 15, 2009 6:09 PM

What's up with that commie cow's mouth and tongue?

Her false teeth falling out?

Posted by: Conan at October 15, 2009 6:14 PM

That's her forked tongue.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 15, 2009 6:22 PM

I think she's on Thorazine.

Posted by: Judith M. at October 15, 2009 6:27 PM

Friends before the election told me I was just being paranoid.

TOLD YOU SO YOU FREAKING LEFT WING NUT JOBS

If the Republicans are on the right and the Democrats (circa 1980's) were the left, where does that leave this batch of Commie Pinko Dictatorial Retards?

Yeah, I don't know either it. They don't belong in the American political process. They are a clear and present danger to our United States Constitution and should step down from power or be impeached. Heck, I wouldn't be opposed to some clear-minded General orchestrating a military coup at this point. It seems that nobody really takes seriously their oath to protect & defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

My comments may seem incendiary, but I don't care at this point. The Obama administration is full of people who fundamentally hate what this country IS, and what is has been and are out to turn it into another 3rd world Socialist utopia.

Posted by: Paul H at October 15, 2009 6:27 PM

70,000,000??

Does that number include the forced abortions and the baby (girls) Chinese parents drowned/killed so they could have another child in hopes of a boy?

Paul H - spot on.

Posted by: drillanwr at October 15, 2009 6:37 PM

Lizard woman can SUCK IT!

Buh bye.....

Posted by: R985wasp at October 15, 2009 6:37 PM

Democrats belong tied to posts in front of firing squads is all I can say.

Posted by: Moonbat Skullcracker at October 15, 2009 6:45 PM

Paul H is just another GREAT AMERICAN WIMP.

The USA is an anti-white third world shit hole.

It's too late, buddy.

Enjoy.

Posted by: bm at October 15, 2009 6:47 PM

bm, you really live up to your initials. They do stand for Bowel Movement, right? Resort to name calling all you want. It's what people do when they don't have a logical argument.

Moonbat Skullcracker, I'm married to a conservative Dem (who really should change parties since she never votes for Dems). Please don't have her shot.

Posted by: Paul H at October 15, 2009 7:00 PM

Hey, Adolf overcame a lot of obstacles, too. Read Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. He overcame a lot more obstacles than Mao Tse-tung. Does that make him admirable too?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 15, 2009 7:10 PM

What a shocker. Another radical in Obama's Alinsky gang. Fox News=bad because they refuse to carry the water for Obama. Mao=good because he killed his opposition. Its just a co-inky-dink that Obama surrounds himself with radicals that love socialism, communism, social justice and redistribution of wealth.

Posted by: Scotty Starnes at October 15, 2009 7:21 PM

You can learn a lot of lessons from even the most terrible of tyrants. You can't argue that Mao was a highly effective leader who got results noone else could have imagined. The fact that he used his skills to be a conniving, backstabbing, murdering bastard doesn't mean that we can't learn from him.

Posted by: hey you guys at October 15, 2009 7:27 PM

"We recommended volumes to each other (for example, he encouraged me to read a Mao biography; I suggested a book on Reconstruction's unhappy end). We discussed the books and wrote thank-you notes to some authors." Karl Rove about Bush

"in all ... campaigns where I have served as consultant I have followed the advice of Mao Tse-tung." Goldwater adviser

“ In the Goldwater campaigns of 1952 and 1958 and in all other campaigns where I have served as consultant I have followed the advice of Mao Tse-tung.” Richard Hofstadter

Care to condemn them as well?

Posted by: Anonymous at October 15, 2009 7:38 PM

It's quite a large leap from "you can learn something from studying history's villains" to "Mao Tse Tsung is one of my favorite political philosophers." I certainly don't oppose people studying Mao for intellectual reasons; however, people who embrace him as their favorite political philosopher make me nervous.

Posted by: Judith M. at October 15, 2009 7:56 PM

She didn't say she just learned from him; she said Mao was one of her most admired philosophers. Not the same thing at all.

Care to condemn them as well?

Yes, comrade: as soon as they say Mao was one of their most admired philosphers. Reading and learning from an author, and admiring an author, are two different things. Capisce?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 15, 2009 7:58 PM

On the money, Judith. You posted while I was typing the same point, which apparently escaped our leftist (sinister, for the classically educated) friends.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 15, 2009 8:00 PM

As long as we're spreading good cheer....

Posted by: Rob Banks at October 15, 2009 8:05 PM

MAO SI TUNG was a bigger mass murderer then HITLER was

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at October 15, 2009 9:20 PM

MAO SI TUNG was a bigger mass murderer then HITLER was

Yes indeed. As was Stalin. It may be heresy, but considering what the asshats who won the war have done with the world since WWII, I've sometimes wondered if we made a mistake not allying with Hitler rather than Stalin. It's hard to believe the world could be any more hosed than it already is. Perhaps it wouldn't have made any difference in the long run. But I suppose there's really no way to know.

Posted by: Rob Banks at October 15, 2009 9:30 PM

Oops, my bad. I forgot about all those millions of innocent Chinese that Mao murdered during his so-called "Great Leap Forward." More like...great leap into the mass grave.

You guys are so right. Mao is just another communist thug. To admire him is like saying that Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Maybe I need to stop showing up here every day and mouthing off to people who know more about history than I do.

Posted by: hey you guys at October 15, 2009 9:32 PM

What do you call rat droppings in China?

Mao Tse Dung.

Posted by: hey you guys at October 15, 2009 9:33 PM

come on people it not her forked tongue shes obviously a cow because of all the bull shit coming from her which would mean thats her chewing her cud and she needs to shut her mouth since we all know cows are responsible for global warming.

Posted by: Tim at October 15, 2009 10:35 PM

Mao is a hero of mine, too. So what?

Posted by: andy42302 at October 16, 2009 3:29 AM

Mao's OK, but he was no Joe Stalin.

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at October 16, 2009 5:44 AM

Hitler is also a hero of mine too, so what? He was a great community organizer. Stalin wasnt half bad either - he was a very impressive speaker and knew how to get things done. Lenin however was real tard.

Posted by: andy42303 at October 16, 2009 5:46 AM

I can't watch the video from where I am, but I'm supposing this was what Glenn was hinting at on yesterday's radio show.

If Obama had a brain cell rattling around his empty gourd, he would round up all these appointees and czars and have a good close look at political liability.

Posted by: Karin at October 16, 2009 5:56 AM

Where are the kids that put peanut butter on the roof of her mouth?

Posted by: Dan at October 16, 2009 6:28 AM

Ewwww I cant even bring myself to finish watching the video; whatever perverted liberal sex act she is trying to perform with her mouth is grossing me out.

Posted by: Travis at October 16, 2009 6:59 AM

If I could get my wife to do that with her mouth I'd never leave the house....

Just kidding....I can't finish it either, it's disturbing to watch, much less listen to. Then again, if you compare it to MO's pitt bull jaw, B.O. may be looking to save what's left of his manhood.

Posted by: Mongrul at October 16, 2009 7:12 AM

ABC's Tapper asked Dunn about this video and she said she was just joking...

Wow, that was really funny, Anita! You are such a kidder!

Posted by: Liberty's Roar at October 16, 2009 7:12 AM

She looks like a female version of Gussie Fink-Nottle.

Posted by: Kevin R. at October 16, 2009 8:55 AM

The woman has taken haldol or thorzine and lots of it to get those facial ticks.

Posted by: melintexas at October 16, 2009 9:51 AM

Judith and melintexas; interesting observation. That peculiar motion of the tongue is associated with a number of meds prescribed as an anti-psychotic - a condition in which disturbed thinking is predominant. Another one is Risperidone.
Couple that with the intense, please-believe-me, approach of delivery on a subject so trite and well known as thinking for yourself, and you have the beginning of a symptom cluster.

Posted by: Jim at October 16, 2009 1:06 PM

Jim, interesting. Can you point us to a link?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 16, 2009 1:30 PM

Should the title of this item be "Anita Dunn: Hates Fox, Loves Mao Inhibitors?

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 16, 2009 1:34 PM

I'm still chuckling...Mao Inhibitors...hahahahaha!

Here's something about the tongue thrusting and its associated with a syndrome known as Tardive Dyskinesia.

Posted by: Judith M. at October 16, 2009 1:53 PM

Thanks, Judith. That does seem to fit the bill to a T.

You'd think psychosis would be an asset in this Administration, not a liability.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 16, 2009 2:20 PM

Not just an asset, but a prerequisite!

Posted by: Judith M. at October 16, 2009 2:29 PM

mmmmMMMMmmm Mao is lip-smacking good!

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 16, 2009 2:30 PM

It certainly seems that she considers Chairman Mao's writings to be an inspirational experience and not just a joke as she now claims.

That's as far as I could stand to watch the video, just up to the Mao quote. Good Lord woman, that is a disgusting little quirk ya got there.

I tend toward the most likely cause for the slathering lip smacking is a bad case of numb gum from that huge line of coke she tooted before the speech. No self respecting liberal is going use psychotropic medication, it could change their perspective. Cocain..cocain is fine.

Posted by: XBOLTS at October 16, 2009 5:33 PM

So, I see I'm not the only one who couldn't get through the whole thing...ugh!

The drug theories suggested here are more than probable, given "Liberals"'s well-known penchant for various types of drug/medication dependency.

Posted by: Toa at October 16, 2009 6:47 PM

It was no joke (well, it certainly wasn't intended as a joke), any more than Sheryl Crow's psychotic break was one. For either one's statement to have been intended a joke, Dunn/Crow would have to have a sense of humor drier than the Gobi Desert, and neither simply has the intellect for that.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 16, 2009 6:54 PM

Anita Dung is Obama’s Joseph Goebbels. How dare these Marxist
traitors dismantle our Constitution, and our First Amendment!!!

Posted by: Howard at October 19, 2009 6:31 PM

9yGCB6 ezbpkjglyksb, [url=http://krvlivqgtasu.com/]krvlivqgtasu[/url], [link=http://wifhspvcrqnz.com/]wifhspvcrqnz[/link], http://mkscxzjxhduh.com/

Posted by: snhasdrgij at October 25, 2009 3:05 AM