« Next on the Progressive Agenda: The War on Football | Main | Guardian Moonbat Calls for "Cull" of Western Children »

October 29, 2009

A Whiny Little Titty Baby and a Girly Man

Posted by Van Helsing at October 29, 2009 7:03 AM

Don Imus may not have the backbone to stand up to Al Sharpton, but he has no problem marching up and down across the self-worshiping metrosexual joke in the White House. Via NewsBusters, here's Imus on the Moonbat Messiah's jihad against Fox News:

Because the President is a whiny little titty baby and a girly man and doesn't have enough guts to figure out what to do in Afghanistan, he's going to take on, what — Fox News and get his ass kicked there?

Next time Chairman Zero et al. want to rally their base, they'd better find someone smaller to pick on than Fox News.

On a tip from Byron.

Comments

Posted by: TED at October 29, 2009 7:36 AM

ROTFLMAO!!! This is beyond hilarious! Tell it like it is Imus! ;-)

Posted by: TED at October 29, 2009 7:38 AM

Maureen's indeed getting long in the tooth, LOL. We need some Dowd-morphed-into-witch image, in the spirit of the season.

Posted by: pomalom at October 29, 2009 7:46 AM

He did bad-mouth "the one", can't you see the racism charges comming again. They'll be demanding his job.

Posted by: TED at October 29, 2009 7:56 AM

Tell me the difference between a 'nappy headed ho' and a "K Street whore" and why when a shock-jock uses one term the liberal whining goes on for months but when a Democrat U.S. Representative uses the other it's forgotten & forgiven in one day (with merely one half-hearted apology) ?

Posted by: Shooter1001 at October 29, 2009 7:58 AM

"A Whiny Little Titty Baby and a Girly Man"

Wellstone that would be you.

Posted by: Amused As Hell at October 29, 2009 8:10 AM

"Tell me the difference between a 'nappy headed ho' and a "K Street whore" and why when a shock-jock uses one term the liberal whining goes on for months but when a Democrat U.S. Representative uses the other it's forgotten & forgiven in one day (with merely one half-hearted apology)"

And with the Whiny Little Titty BO-Baby Girly Man coming out in support of the POS right afterwards.

The left has the dignity and presence of a bunch of Rio De Jianero street urchins.

Posted by: Fiberal at October 29, 2009 8:31 AM

Personally, I don't really care his politics, there's something about Imus that just bugs the crap out of me. It seems to me there are better things to focus on than just intentionally being offensive for the sake of offending. I think it was a mistake for Fox to pick up Imus, and I would wager there will be a day of reckoning in the near future. Of course that's just my opinion.

Posted by: Eric at October 29, 2009 8:59 AM

Imus tends to flip-flop depending on the direction of the wind. I like what he is saying now but you never know when he will flip.
I am also tired of hearing about his ranch and his wife's green products.

Posted by: Dan at October 29, 2009 9:25 AM

Al Sharpton should consiter jumping off the telehachy bridge BILLY JOE McCALESTER did

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at October 29, 2009 11:47 AM

HYUK,HYUK,HYUK, SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK WHINNY GIRLY MEN MAKE PEE WEE HERMIN LOOK LIKE HE-MAN SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK HYUK,HYUK,HYUK

Posted by: Flu-Bird at October 29, 2009 9:21 PM

Look at it this way. If Obama is afraid of people like Glenn Beck, how can he be expected to stand up to people like Kim Jong Il?

If he's afraid of some right-leaning pundit, how do you think he feels toward a foreign dictator who commands a military and has his finger on a missile launch button?

Posted by: Cylar at October 29, 2009 11:24 PM

You just summed up my feelings about Michael Savage.

Posted by: Cylar at October 29, 2009 11:25 PM