« Feds Prevent Sheriff Joe From Enforcing Immigration Law | Main | Free "Obama Money" Leads to Near Riot »

October 8, 2009

A Model Obama Citizen

Posted by Gregory of Yardale at October 8, 2009 9:28 AM

News Reporter Ken Rogulski from Radio Station WJR in Detroit has found the model Obama citizen waiting in line outside Cobo Hall to file an application for stimulus money being doled out by the Obama Regime.

ROGULSKI: Did you get an application to fill out yet?
WOMAN: I sure did. And I filled it out, and I am waiting to see what the results are going to be.
ROGULSKI: Will you know today how much money you're getting?
WOMAN: No, I won't, but I'm waiting for a phone call.
ROGULSKI: Where's the money coming from?
WOMAN: I believe it's coming from the City of Detroit or the state.
ROGULSKI: Where did they get it from?
WOMAN: Some funds that was forgiven (sic) by Obama.
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get the funds?
WOMAN: Obama getting the funds from... Ummm, I have no idea, to tell you the truth. He's the president.

There you have the core of the Democrat base, someone lining up for money the government has taken away from someone else (future generations, in this case), who has done nothing to earn it, who doesn't give a damb where it came from, and is happy that Obama is looking out for her.

And Tim Geithner's bailout buddies at Goldman Sachs are no better.

welfare_motivator.jpg

Comments

Hubby of cheating prisoner psychologist says wife is 'ideal citizen'

I BEG TO DIFFER.

It's an older article (September 2008) but it made laugh (from the title alone).

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at October 8, 2009 9:45 AM

Is any clearer proof required that Obama is the reincarnation of Evita Peron?

Posted by: Judith M. at October 8, 2009 9:57 AM

Where did Obama get the money from?

Well, I know the following useful idiots are happy to fork over as much of their income--if they had any to begin with:

Goatse
pansy90210
rightnutlicker
Meh
Fez
anonypussy

Did I forget anyone?

Posted by: Weird Al at October 8, 2009 10:07 AM

When Obama uses his own millions to help out his aunt, brother living in a hut in Africa, and other poor-as-hell family members then i'll not get as pissed when i think about my money being stolen by Premier Obama.

_Dante

Posted by: Dante at October 8, 2009 10:25 AM

Weird Al...

You forgot a few.

Aquatarkus (and his friend, the confused 15 year old who thinks she's a "polysexual").
Maxwell's Silver Hammer.
Sally Out West (or something to that effect).

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at October 8, 2009 10:37 AM

Where did Obama get those funds?

From Geithner's Department of the Treasury.

Where did the Treasury get those funds?

Bernanke's Federal Reserve printed them out of thin air.

Posted by: Anonymous Countermoonbat at October 8, 2009 11:40 AM

Support tax on sugar added beverages that way people that don't pay taxes will be paying taxes.

Posted by: lawandorder at October 8, 2009 1:12 PM

"lawandorder at October 8, 2009 1:12 PM"

Up yours.

Posted by: KHarn at October 8, 2009 2:40 PM

when i wuz in deline a dude in a acone shirt say Hey lady you can also get a FREE bottle of ripple if you copy these answers inside that voting booth over there!!!!

Reeaaalllyy!!!?
Oh, I love Obama. He thinks of everything!
I hope he be da prezadent forever!!!mmmm-mmmm-mm

Posted by: model citizen, Detroit at October 8, 2009 9:19 PM

She's a real life example of the Vote For Ice Cream, Get The Cow story.

“The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching third grade this year.

The presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed an interest.

I decided we would have an election for a class president. We would choose our nominees.

They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote. To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members.

We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have. We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run for the top spot.

The class had done a great job in their selections. Both candidates were good kids. I thought Jamie might have an advantage because he got lots of parental support. I had never seen Olivia’s mother.

The day arrived when they were to make their speeches. Jamie went first. He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better place. He ended by promising to do his very best.

Everyone applauded and he sat down.

Now is was Olivia’s turn to speak. Her speech was concise. She said, “If you will vote for me, I will give you ice cream.”

The class went wild. “Yes! Yes! We want ice cream.”

Surely she would say more. She did not. Instead, she sat down. She did not have to say anything else.

A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream? She wasn’t sure.

Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it.

She didn’t know.

The class really didn’t care. All they were thinking about was ice cream.

Jamie was forgotten. Olivia won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and 52 percent of the people reacted like nine year olds.

They want ice cream.

The other 48 percent know they’re going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess.”

Posted by: BURNING HOT at October 8, 2009 9:29 PM