« Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jennings Is Militant Pervert Who Covered Up Pedophilia | Main | British Christians Face Jail for Offending a Muslim »

September 25, 2009

Whiny Spoiled Harridan Throws Hissy Fit Because One TV in a Fitness Center Is Tuned to Fox News

Newsbusters has this account of Fox News Derangement Syndrome, as reported in the Baltimore Sun.

"(Liberal Democrat activist Ann Geddes) called me up and wanted me to take Fox News off all the TVs," he said, gesturing to the six big flat-screens fixed to the main exercise room wall.
The Fox screen is directly in front of the rowing machine Geddes prefers, though a second one two feet away faces a screen showing NBC. Others broadcast local stations, CNN, ESPN, MSNBC, the Food Network, Discovery Channel and HGTV.
The association's Health and Fitness Advisory Committee, composed of club users, "unanimously endorsed the current selection of stations," Bellamy said.

Get that? One offended moonbat is supposed to trump everyone else's choice.

Queen-Bitch.jpg
Consider what leftist women are like and you understand why they're always so very, very bitter.

Posted by Gregory of Yardale at September 25, 2009 10:20 AM

Comments

ROTFLMAO!! It's the whole "TRUTH" thing they can't stand...

Posted by: TED at September 25, 2009 10:40 AM

Our society is dominated by appeasement to the 'ones'. It's usually one atheist that makes an issue of prayer in the schools and religious icons in public places. It's one women who got abortion approved as a right. It's one homosexual that got sodomy laws invalidated. The list goes on and on. Today the majority opinions do not mean squat.

Posted by: czekmark at September 25, 2009 10:46 AM

Here's a thought: have the club membership vote on which channels they would like, and take the top six. My prediction: Fox and ESPN would win going away. Maybe, with luck, the moonbat channels would get bumped off entirely. Now that would be funny.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 25, 2009 10:51 AM

What an asshat. the place had tv's with every channel on them.

I personaly will not go back to a store/resturant
that has one tv with CNN or MSNBC playing.
The establishment is banned for life if they play Ellen.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 25, 2009 11:17 AM

^I'll remember to type my name in one of these days

Posted by: 3bus at September 25, 2009 11:20 AM

Slightly off-topic, but why must every public venue have a damned TV screen? Airport departure lounges blaring CNN are bad enough, God knows, but now my gas station has a screen on each pump. Can people really not handle silence and repose, even for a few minutes?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 25, 2009 11:41 AM

Guys, I do realize that a lot of these bitter atheists do continuously bitch, whine, moan, piss, and scream, but not all of us are liberals. Some are the very people who agree with you (like me. Although over the past few years I do believe I’m now more of an agnostic). Now, I’m in no way asking you to tone it down or anything. Just realize that reality...

Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at September 25, 2009 11:41 AM

Amen, Jay G, thank you for addressing one of my pet peeves.

The grocery store checkout line has the infernal boob tube screens too. And speaking from personal experience, even bookstores and libraries are annoying noise factories.

Unfortunately, people are so conditioned now to our 24/7, attention deficit lifestyle that the only place one can deliberately have peace and quiet is at home...and only if you live alone.

Maybe a lot of folks are afraid to be left alone with their own thoughts too; that's why we can't drive without music playing, or why our TVs are always on, even if it's just for background noise.

Sad really.

Posted by: Nunya at September 25, 2009 12:22 PM

Interesting point Jay. It's pretty scary to think that no matter where you go, you will be innundated with the falsities and half truths that now consume the msm. I wonder if Mr. obama is close to appointing his new "media and truth" czar?

Posted by: theQUICK at September 25, 2009 12:42 PM

I'm often pleased to see Fox available now in most of the hotels I visit. If it's not already on in the fitness center, I usually tune it in.

Posted by: The MaryHunter at September 25, 2009 12:44 PM

Perhaps she should "row" her fat ass to another gym!

Posted by: Lawler Nicoteri at September 25, 2009 12:52 PM

Good point, fuzzlenutter. I'm also one of those conservative atheists.

In fact, when people are surveyed on their religiosity, it has been found that the difference between liberals and conservatives is small ... a few percentage points. Which is why I always cringe when libs refer to conservatives as those right-wing neo-con christian evangelical theocratic fascist blah blah blah blahs.

In reality, almost as many libs believe in God and go to church as convervatives do.

Posted by: moonbattery regular at September 25, 2009 1:31 PM

"Perhaps she should "row" her fat ass to another gym!"

coffee on the keyboard! LOL

Posted by: Anonymous at September 25, 2009 1:37 PM

The DUmmies at the DUmp are forever going on and telling stories about how they confronted a business owner and "got" them to change the channel off of Fox. They believe if they boycott long and strong enough, and withhold their meager pennies from advertisers, they can bring down the mighty Fox.

Posted by: Karin at September 25, 2009 1:55 PM

Tell the old hen to stop her mindless clucking its ging old spurwing plover a headache

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at September 25, 2009 2:21 PM

Oh look, another self-absorbed 'celebrity' who thinks her opinion matters to the world.

Posted by: Sassy at September 25, 2009 3:04 PM

This self-centered piece-of-work has inspired me.

From now on, whenever I can, on public TVs I'll change the channel to Fox News. Walmart, Target, Doctor's Office, Hospital waiting rooms... everywhere that I can set it, I will.

I can hear her now: IT'S ALL ABOUT ME... IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!

Posted by: unreal at September 25, 2009 4:27 PM

Typical American/Western Woman.

They're THE worst women in the world.

The ego epidemic: How more and more women have an inflated sense of fabulousness

And yes, even conservative women have this problem.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 25, 2009 4:30 PM

Fuzzlenutter is absolutely correct. I'm an agnostic and cannot stand org. religion. I feel though, that religion def. has a place in our society as long as it's personal, and not pushed onto others unwantingly. This is the very reason I hate the religion of liberalism.

Posted by: Right0fReagan at September 25, 2009 5:03 PM

Annon go and live with the antiamerican jerks in SAN FRANFREAKSHOW before i regurgitate something gross in your piehole SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK HYUK,HYUK,HYUK

Posted by: Flu-Bird at September 25, 2009 9:17 PM

Sure would be interesting to meet Flu-Bird/Spurwing...
... maybe.

Posted by: lvb-rocks at September 25, 2009 9:37 PM

Thanks guys...

Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at September 26, 2009 3:23 AM

It's funny, I often find I have more in common ideologically with the atheists and agnostics that post on Moonbattery than I do with some of my fellow Catholics (the Moonbat variety, of course). I think the real deal breaker for me isn't conservative or liberal, or Christian or Atheist, but rational vs. irrational.

Posted by: Judith M. at September 26, 2009 3:55 AM

Judith M.,

I think it's because that's the only prism we atheists/agnostics look through. Is it good or bad? Does it help or hurt? The thought of a God is an intriguing thing. Does It (Him? Her?) look down upon us in judgment? Does It simply say "I gave mankind a will. Let them choose (to kill each other)". Or is it the Islamic barbarian version ("kneel and bow to me or I will cut your fucking head off!"). Somehow I truly doubt the dirty Islamic version and will fight to the day I die against that one. And, if I do see some raghead when I die, I will spit in its fucking face and try to ram something up its...

Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at September 26, 2009 4:47 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Butt-hurt republicunts crying about their propaganda channel. I'm absolutely shocked.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 26, 2009 7:44 AM

I wish rationality were the only prism all atheists/agnostics looked through! People like Richard Dawkins have turned their atheism into a evangelical religion that doesn't even tolerate people like you entertaining the possibility of a creator. I personally like the concept of the Christian God because it means that there is a point to all we experience and that some day all of our ideals will be realized (as long as we live good lives in the eyes of the creator, of course). I don't focus so much on the part about God's judgment, because I believe God is just. That said I can't imagine a perfect omnipotent being who would treat a mass murder and a great humanitarian as if they merited the same reward at the end of their lives. And frankly, Islamic heaven sounds a little like hell to me, so I have a strong hope that they are wrong.

Posted by: Judith M. at September 26, 2009 7:47 AM

We get our inflated sense of fabulousness from watching too many Oprah episodes telling us to "love ourselves", whatever that means.

Posted by: LittleMissPerfect at September 26, 2009 11:53 AM

Oh, Islam is wrong. And while it kills so many in its disgusting wake, I will do whatever it takes to stop it.

I Will kill to stop it, because it isn't even deserving a thought.

Death? You want death? I'll give you death...

Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at September 26, 2009 1:12 PM

Did any of you ever care that Carrie White has feelings?

Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at September 26, 2009 1:13 PM

Posted by: Anonymous at September 26, 2009 7:44 AM

And what about your multiple propaganda channels, butt itch? Fox News has more people watching it than all your bullshit drive by Obama stations put together.

YOU LIE JACKASS OBOMITE FLUFFER!

Posted by: Dave at September 26, 2009 5:38 PM