« NPR: Minorities Can't Help Being Criminals, It's Just the Way Those People Are | Main | Children Vote to Whack Marcus the Lamb; PETA-Types Go Nanners »

September 16, 2009

Never Open Your Door to an Obamunist

In light of what we know about Obama's minions at ACORN, it isn't surprising that violent criminals can easily pass for Obamunist activists:

They were well-dressed when they knocked on the door of a Huntington [Long Island] home last month and said they had information about President Barack Obama's health care plan.
That's how they got inside to commit a violent home invasion on Aug. 29, a Suffolk prosecutor said Monday.
Benjamin Thompson had a stethoscope around his neck and Natalie Desir carried a clipboard with pamphlets, Assistant District Attorney Glenn Kurtzrock said after their arraignments in Riverhead.
A woman who lives at the house answered the door and said she would take one of the pamphlets. That's when Thompson, 31, of Brooklyn and Desir, 26, of Nyack forced their way inside, Kurtzrock said.
He gave the following account:
Another man, Vance Jackson, had been hiding outside and also forced his way into the home. Jackson, 46, of Yonkers took the woman's boyfriend upstairs and shot him in the neck, chased him downstairs and shot him several more times.
Thompson shot the female resident in the foot while she was sitting next to her 2-year-old daughter and also pistol-whipped the woman's mother, injuring her head.
The three fled with about $4,000 in cash in a getaway car driven by Theodore Briggs, 40, of the Bronx.

Only $4,000? The real Obamunists running Washington steal that much from the average taxpayer every few days by jacking the national debt through the ceiling. Maybe if bureaucrats came to the door and took the money at gunpoint, more people would comprehend what they're doing to us.

vance-jackson.jpg
Home invader Vance Jackson will fit right in with this lineup.

On a tip from Craig. Hat tip: Michelle Malkin.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 16, 2009 9:04 AM

Comments

lolz, this story is a miniature portrait of obama's administration, it has it all abusing the elderly, stealing money from hard-working families.

Posted by: weewilly at September 16, 2009 9:39 AM

Are we sure he was posing and not the real deal?

Posted by: Cranky Catholic at September 16, 2009 9:42 AM

9 out of 10 criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Posted by: Henry at September 16, 2009 9:48 AM

I love the stethoscope. Brilliant. A regular Marcus Welby, MD.

Posted by: Alan at September 16, 2009 9:50 AM

Is that Vance Jackson or Van Johnson?

Posted by: TonyD95B at September 16, 2009 9:51 AM

is this what obama meant by "get in their faces"?

Posted by: weewilly at September 16, 2009 9:57 AM

I would never open my door to an ACORN representative anyway.

Posted by: Jay B. at September 16, 2009 9:57 AM

Hope that guy survived. Note that this is exact same "marxists and anarchists" that Van Jones fell in love in jail.

Posted by: AlexD at September 16, 2009 10:03 AM

$4000? Who keeps that in the house? These guys robbed a drug dealer.

Posted by: vonster at September 16, 2009 10:04 AM

I open the door with a G30 .45 ACP in my hand.... only because there is no G3x .46 ACP.

"Hellooooo everybody!"

Posted by: FreeWillie at September 16, 2009 10:06 AM

Another BLACK assault on WHITEY. Just an FYI

Posted by: Jd at September 16, 2009 10:09 AM

Someone must have known about 4000 dollars being in that home and told the 4 pigs about it, but home attacks have been around for many years now and anyone who does not have a 12ga shotgun at home is a fool. always have a gun in your home and be ready to use it on any attack in fact tell people you have 50,000 in cash ready to be taken and watch for the pigs to show up and have fun.

Posted by: Fred Dawes at September 16, 2009 10:13 AM

I usually go with the Para P12/45, but I recently got an XDM .40 with 16+1. Just need something better than FMJ for it.

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at September 16, 2009 10:15 AM

Criminals For Gun Control 1 Home Invasion (video)

Hilarious video... but it's also quite scary.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at September 16, 2009 10:15 AM

With the above video, watch the second part too... discusses gun control and carjacking.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at September 16, 2009 10:18 AM

Yep, answer the door packin'.

Posted by: Kevin R. at September 16, 2009 10:19 AM

Yep, answer the door packin'.

Exactly! Anyone that enters my home uninvited is going to leave in a ziplock bag.

Posted by: Kanaka Girl at September 16, 2009 10:39 AM

Actually alot of people are now afraid to keep their money in banks, not believing the government will cover their losses if there is a major bank collapse. Older people are more likely to do this, particularly ones were kids during the Depression.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 16, 2009 11:06 AM

One reason why every constitution loving american should be allowed to have firearms without those stupid 15 day waiting period or mountians of fourms to fill out or permits to obtain send these no good thugs running with afew bullets in their backsides

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at September 16, 2009 11:36 AM

Another "poor black man, who can't help doing this"? Newsweek claims white babies are racist from the birth (meaning, indoctrination as soon as they can walk) and the MSM yesterday goes about blacks doing crimes because they can't help it? Thanks Liberals for a spectacular leap backward!

Posted by: Jay B. at September 16, 2009 11:36 AM

One word....

Federal Premium LE Magnum 2/24 inch 12Ga 1 oz rifled slug @ 1600 ft/sec...

OK it was more than one word...

Posted by: FreeWillie at September 16, 2009 12:12 PM

Apparently, there was no gun at home for self defense. Where are you on gun control now, sir?

Posted by: Fiberal at September 16, 2009 12:13 PM

Gee, no trolls?

Posted by: Karin at September 16, 2009 12:30 PM

I urge everyone to watch the two videos I linked above. Liberals advocate for these criminals.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at September 16, 2009 12:49 PM

Trolls dont care.
Djever hear of an under bridge invasion?
Isnt that where trolls live?
Me, colt .45acp, S/W357, Garage, where the tools and hotrods live, Colt .45acp,Ithaca model 37 featherlite riot barrel. Read wide scatter.
Walther P-38. Various sticks and knives and other things.
And a king-size bed to hide under.

Posted by: czuch at September 16, 2009 12:51 PM

@vanster I have 12K in cash in the house. Come on by if you feel lucky.

If the banks shut down and I have reason to believe they will I'll have some cash to use until people figure out that it's no good then I'll barter in gold and ammunition for what I need.

Posted by: FreeWillie at September 16, 2009 1:18 PM

They may be right. FDIC is nearly bankrupt.

Posted by: Kanaka Girl at September 16, 2009 1:53 PM

"Never Open Your Door to an Obamunist"

I wouldn't, even if this story never occurred

Posted by: ToddonCapeCod at September 16, 2009 2:18 PM

FreeWillie, you are spot on.

Hornady is the future currency... in denominations of .38 and .45... Personal Defense and LeverRevolution, respectively.

For larger purchases, .410 and 12ga will suffice.

"Obammy: Bringin' Back Da' Barter System Big Time"

Posted by: Stymie at September 16, 2009 4:47 PM

nothing smells better than a fried home invader - I installed all glass doors at my house, to ensure that the BAD GUYS can see my assualt rifle b/4 they make that oh so important decision.

Posted by: carmen at September 16, 2009 4:51 PM

If I see some azzhole drive in my neighborhood with a Pro-Obama bumpersticker I call the police!

Bedwetting Barry

Posted by: TED at September 16, 2009 4:59 PM

FreeWillie at September 16, 2009 1:18 PM

I'm with you - what good is my safe if I keep it empty. By the time someone gets through the crossfire from my wife and I, and can manage to open it, then get out again - my neighbors will catch them in a second crossfire.

Posted by: Jimbo at September 16, 2009 5:34 PM

A friend of mine has a great bumper sticker: three precious metals - gold, silver, and lead.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 16, 2009 5:42 PM

Two words:

Shotgun Traps

Posted by: SK at September 16, 2009 5:43 PM

Not going to "hold" my breath waiting for AG Eric Holder to charge the invader with impersonating a federal healthcare employee. He has the preferential skin color and is therefore immune to any investigation or prosecution under this administration.

The next exposure to health care the "well-dressed" "Drs." Jackson and Thompson and "nurse" Desir would have received had they come to my front door would have been their autopsies.

Posted by: Clingtomyguns at September 16, 2009 5:50 PM

The arrest is an act of Racism, and was obviously motivated by Hate. Comrades, this brother was merely attempting to obtain some Social Justice. The wealth ain't gonna spread around all by itself.

Posted by: chairman soetoro's oprichniki at September 16, 2009 7:38 PM

Posted by: SK at September 16, 2009 5:43 PM

SK - careful. Those ARE illegal, even in Texas.

Posted by: Jimbo at September 16, 2009 8:49 PM

Just thinking about if the SHTF.

Then all bets - and laws - are off.

Posted by: SK at September 17, 2009 2:03 AM

@Mr Evilwrench Try the EFMJ. Chambers well and does a pretty good job of fragmenting on impact. I've nothing but good things to say about it. It's also easy to defend in a court case where the family of the perp claim "excessive force" because you used a non-FMJ round.

Posted by: FreeWillie at September 17, 2009 1:21 PM

AHHHHHHHH......

Another one of those poor mistreated ACORN nigras.

Dare that idiot to try that on me.

That dickhead wouldn't make on my porch!

GET EM' CHOPPER!!!!! LOL!
CLICK CLICK!