« Open Thread | Main | Obama's Green Job Czar Describes Republicans »

September 2, 2009

More Obamunist Indoctrination in Schools

Chairman Zero's planned speech to the children next Tuesday is only the tip of the iceberg. If Obamunism doesn't scare the hell out of you yet, watch this:

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
Adolf Hitler

If freedom-loving Americans ever regain control of this country, one of the first orders of business has to be abolishing the Department of Education and liberating education from the politicized bureaucratic and union control that has reduced it to this.

On a tip from Yes WEE Can.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 2, 2009 8:13 PM

Comments

“Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.” ~ Vladimir Lenin

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.” ~ Adolf Hitler

Posted by: Anonymous at September 2, 2009 8:27 PM

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.

-Paul Wellstone

Posted by: Doug at September 2, 2009 8:35 PM

And worthless, stupid, lying, liberals claim they want all religion out of schools.

But it is very apparent they want ONLY Christianity banned.

They not only allow Muslim prayer; they encourage and teach worship of their One True Dipshit - the little brown gawd itself.

Hypocritical scum.

Again - this is why I practice my 2nd Amendment rights.

Posted by: Jimbo at September 2, 2009 8:52 PM

Van, again, this is another Parady to this type of video - Little Obama Hitler Youth cross-over.

OBAMA JUGEND VS HITLER YOUTH (MASHUP)
2&p=D123085421065576&index=28&feature=PlayList&playnext_from=
PL&ytsession=ymhonfEAud0_IUTHlwlCc9a9wytuho2zarTw50E_f6SlJ8r-
JStj3olpfqxT0eCpK15EtArDti-Qo14YrrF0u4vbfiu7rZyaO5AwIbpfimmiKYSjvGR0GZ1u-
wi3mF3huolxzDqFVexaQdFuCiJe5LCSbUNwrwE9Ok5eGBoGes0th7LFHYlrRrwrtfnEo438pxahayTPJQzogca8uMYUDO-
8Ed3YOou1nHFLOcpfwgIIC3j9aybumi5XT6MqBdWrrFVRrDPbhEXO5ivXM8jT9NHbiIKNaT1YrEP8F1AwfCSiIzboTW-V-
Kn1t8GdIIRopdG_wQMTc4gmdtuIyteRAzrizGhDFbUNKovv0DtsjwIn3itL_
DIKXj8jTM9KRKHibT17GCiA4vieq0DaC0kqLgWmdVFQIWbQ8FMAQfEaoTw

Posted by: Oiao at September 2, 2009 9:19 PM

In some ways it's good that the lefties are now shamelessly exposing their true intentions. With their dreamy Marxist at the helm there's no need to be subtle or covert anymore, and the more brazen they get the greater the backlash will be.

My daughter attends a private elementary school in an ultra-left city. The school has some nice, competent teachers, but I'll be asking if they plan to have/force the kids to watch Obama's blatant, progressive indoctrination. If so, my daughter gets a 4-day weekend.

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed" --Stalin

Posted by: lvb-rocks at September 2, 2009 9:26 PM

Posted by: lvb-rocks at September 2, 2009 9:26 PM

Good for you lvb! Maybe you should suggest that since NEA-taught students get to watch TV, they should show a video about... oh... George Washington? The Continental Congress?

Hell - Sam Adams beer commercials would be more educational with none of the lies!

Posted by: Jimbo at September 2, 2009 9:33 PM

Appalling. I can't believe my eyes. Teaching little children politics of any kind is indistinguishable from North Korean vileness.

Posted by: Jim at September 3, 2009 12:04 AM

What the fuck has happened over the past 15 years? I mean, WHAT THE FUCK???

I was in the public school system until '81 and sure, I remember some liberal lunacy, but nothing even resembling this. My kids (two girls and a boy) were out by '99 and their doing fine (well, Angela is having a few problems, but that's life).

Posted by: Dave M at September 3, 2009 1:04 AM

Dear President Obama,

Thank you for being my President, and the First Lady for being herself. I have a small problem that maybe you can help me fix.

My neighbor, Benny Finsterwald, borrowed my bicycle a few weeks past with the promise to return it the next day. Every day I ask Benny about my bicycle, but he says he doesn't know anything about it.

My question Mr President; if Benny isn't able to produce my bicycle, do you think it my right to beat the shit out of Benny or fuck up his dog?

Your Friend,

Meagan McDonald
Proud Progressive
Age 11

Posted by: SK at September 3, 2009 1:08 AM

Posted by: Dave M at September 3, 2009 1:04 AM- "Praise the Lord (and pass the ammunition!) I no longer have kids in public schools. What the fuck has happened over the past 15 years? I mean, WHAT THE FUCK???

What happened is, the seeds of entryism are flowering. The lavae were placed long ago, passed through pupae and they are now in adulthood. The communist parasitoid penetrates the host's brain with it's proboscis. They prefer children. The opportunity to prevent infestation has passed. Succomb to the socialist arthropod, or fumigate. Procastinate at your peril. The next and last stage is the Swarm.

Posted by: chairman soetoro's oprichniki at September 3, 2009 3:06 AM

One day thay will sing of OUR FOUNDER.

Posted by: Teddy's SEARCH+RESCUE at September 3, 2009 3:30 AM

Chairman, I propose we treat the infestation like lice. The big one's (liberal politicians), we remove with a fine tooth comb and throw into the fire. The eggs we subject to true education, which teaches independent thought and critical thinking, which is poison to the liberal anthropod. In 15 to 20 years we should start seeing an improvement. In places, like San Francisco, we may have to cover the whole city with a giant plastic bag to smother it and prevent reinfestation.

Posted by: Judith M. at September 3, 2009 4:12 AM

People watch your schools and their textbooks, your young are being programmed. Soon they won't know this is an alternative. Exactly thier aim.

Posted by: TED at September 3, 2009 5:57 AM

Looks like BHO is looking to stick around for awhile. Looks like he's already campaigning for their votes in 2016+.

Parents, one more reason to get involved in your children's schooling. Save our children, save our future!

Posted by: TheScribbler at September 3, 2009 6:24 AM

This just in... Obama has cancelled his indoctrination session due to widespread outrage over it.

Posted by: Seamus at September 3, 2009 9:36 AM

Creepy, yet sickening at the same time. I'm trying to teach my kids to think for themselves and question things that don't make sense, but I'm worried about our future with kids being programmed to worship this one human being as a saviour.

Posted by: LittleMissPerfect at September 3, 2009 10:01 AM

And why else dose the NEA and the UN want to ban home schooling so kids can be easly brainwashed to follow THE SON OF SATAN

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at September 3, 2009 11:56 AM

I thought WORSHIP was illegal in schools? Prove to me that this is not worship.

To take a worthy song like "Battle Hymn of the REPUBLIC" and turn it into the "Hymn of Hell" to worship such a being approaches blaspheme.

Where is the hymn for "W" or Reagan? Nothing even for Clinton - Chief of Cigars.

Posted by: Title of Liberty at September 3, 2009 1:40 PM