« Iran's Mullahs or the Democrat Party? | Main | Al Sharpton and Calypso Louis Farrakhan Welcome "Brother Khadafy" to the USA »

September 19, 2009

March on Washington Gala 1-Week Anniversary

In commemoration of the 1-week anniversary of the biggest Tea Party yet, here are a few more shots of an event too huge not to change the game, no matter how brazenly the liberal media lies regarding the turnout.

Via Looking at the Left, on a tip from SnowSnake:

More, from What Bubba Knows:

9-12-tea-party-dc_009.jpg

9-12-tea-party-dc_010.jpg

9-12-tea-party-dc_011.jpg

9-12-tea-party-dc_012.jpg

9-12-tea-party-dc_013.jpg

The sign reading "I represent another 150 people @ home" reminds us that only a small percentage of the patriots fed to the teeth with moonbattery and Obamunism could make it to DC. Many of those who couldn't turned out for local rallies like this one in Quincy, Illinois (compliments of Mark Polege):

9-12-tea-party-quincy-IL_01.jpg

9-12-tea-party-quincy-IL_02.jpg

9-12-tea-party-quincy-IL_03.jpg

Don't let the establishment media slip last Saturday down the memory hole. To save the world's Last Best Hope, we need to build on our momentum.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 19, 2009 11:45 AM

Comments

I wonder if the DC fire department, responsible for the laughable 70,000 number now declared the last word on the subject, leans Democrat or Republican.

70,000 doesn't even scratch the surface of what I saw there.

Posted by: mega at September 19, 2009 12:06 PM

The guy in that last pic gives a but too much info. . .

;)

Posted by: uuumm. . . at September 19, 2009 12:33 PM

I count a total of 10 people in all those pictures.
I have spoken, it is so.

Posted by: BHO at September 19, 2009 12:39 PM

Notice these protests are peacful and orderly theres no rioting,looting,vandalism,smwashing windows arson,attacks on the police unlike what we saw in SEATTLE during that anti-wto protests by the dirty smelly rotten putrid maggot infested granola munching tree huggers

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at September 19, 2009 1:10 PM

It's only natural that this rally would be smaller, than say, the massive anti-war rallies of 2003. Right wingers generally have jobs to go to, businesses to run, etc. The same can't be said for the rally crowds of the left.

Posted by: J at September 19, 2009 1:21 PM

I've been to two tea parties and my wife went to the 9/12. If you folks haven't been to one yet, it's electrifying, try to attend at least one! Also, I recommend carrying a pistol or a firearm, if not for you, for the friend who's next to you. There is no way anyone close to me will have a finger bit, stones thrown or get beaten up by ACORN animals of Union thugs. Patriots don't need to point their guns, they just need to protect whoever's close to them. My wife had her own .38 in her purse. Yep, trolls can feed off this post but any Patriot here knows how to responsibly use their firearms.

Posted by: Jay B. at September 19, 2009 1:56 PM

Today -- "9/12 on 9/19" Greater New Orleans (thunderastorm event). Delightful family picnic on the lake -- hundreds in attendance!

Posted by: MoogieP at September 19, 2009 2:45 PM

I see no evidence that the march changed anything.

People make some witty signs though!

Posted by: Anonymous at September 19, 2009 4:44 PM

This was the most magnificent American activity I think I have ever seen. The Republic is alive and well. It is only a few freaks with funds who try to control. The curtain has been pulled on them. The pressure needs to keep up forever. Just like another huckster from the other side of another rainbow said, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Posted by: CJ at September 19, 2009 6:19 PM

Commies - WE SURROUND YOU! The only people not seeing the CHANGE aren't looking and don't want to see a change! The mere FACT you all are lying about it IS evidence there is something happening, and for the GOOD!

Stay in denial, it will make it easier that way!

Posted by: TED at September 19, 2009 6:37 PM

Posted by: TED at September 19, 2009 7:01 PM

Actually Ted, that banner should be the basis of letters to Reps in DC from all districts and all States.
I think if I got a letter like that, I would think again.

Posted by: Jim at September 19, 2009 7:38 PM

Since he has already promised that illegal immigrants would not be covered by the new health care reform bill, President Obama tells a mostly Latino audience that, to get them covered, we need to provide them a path to citizenship.

Posted by: Bill at September 19, 2009 10:38 PM

Wow, you guys got alot of fat white trash to go to DC. I hope Wal Mart's business isn't suffering.

Posted by: Viking Lord at September 19, 2009 10:40 PM

i had the misfortune of Dinner with liberal friends this weekend. I had to endure

1) How scared they were of the tone of the town hall meetings.

2) there fear of the Nazis that descended on the capital on the 12th.

3) there was only 20,000 people that attended.

4) obama's health care is the best thing ever and must pass

5) I was then accused of watching FOX news.

6) i was then accused of being a spoiled rich person and never having to work a day in my life.

7) was called stupid for disagreeing with them.

8) i was then told that the people at these town halls didn't represent the majority of America.

9) i asked if they read any of the bills put forth for health care, They had not. When i told them i had, i was called stupid again.

these are people i have known from when i was a new born they are friends of my parents.

the husband was a teacher in public school that grew sick of children and took an early retirement
they live in upstate NY, the bastion of liberalism. the wife has no job, and helps campaign for the left. Both were very radical in the 1960s. they are now in there 60s and decided to never have children. Their parents are now in there late 90s and are conservative republicans that hate there 60s children, i was backed up in our little debate by them(90 year olds)

as for me having no experience in determining my opinion on things, I'm in my mid 30s, own my house and work my ass off at my job 6 days a week, and haven't been on vacation in years.

so middle class 30s conservatives, can't have an opinion on politics because 60s ultra liberals, that lived on a commune in there 20s and did drugs heavily and were arrested in California a few times in the 1970s count way more. Also according to them having children is a SIN to the earth. ummmmmm yeah.

Posted by: furballz at September 19, 2009 11:12 PM

look at all the fat people who don't even know what "Marxism" and "Socialism" are, yet feel the need to protest them.

Conservative "protesters"...still cracks me up.

Why do they hate America so much?

Posted by: Anonymous at September 19, 2009 11:49 PM

furballz, maybe they call you stupid not only because your views are idiotic and ill-informed, but because you are a guy in your mid-30's who doesn't know the difference between the words "there" and "their".

If by this point in your life you don't have a basic understanding of the most simple and basic elements of the English language, why would anyone believe you know anything about complex issues of politics and economics?

Posted by: wingnutcracker at September 20, 2009 2:03 AM

That sounds like a great time, furballz. I especially like the fact that the old fart hippies were defending bills they hadn't even read. Not that reading them would make any difference to them, of course, because moonbats don't think independently, they just follow their herd. However, it really underscores how they were arguing from a position of weakness and ignorance.

Posted by: Judith M. at September 20, 2009 5:33 AM

I guess I'm a bit luckier than you furballz, most of my liberal friends aren't that obnoxious, and many of them are very concerned about Obama's massive deficits. Even one of them who was making daily Facebook postings on supporting ObamaCare admits the deficits are a problem. But there is one guy who is a 'Glenn-Beck-raped-and-murdered-a-girl-in-1990' Truther. Sigh.

But I think it's helpful for us that the left is underestimating our will and our numbers. Arrogance is a weakness.

Posted by: V the K at September 20, 2009 6:38 AM

Its simple americans showing their freedom of expression which youll never see in RED CHINA or CUBA

Posted by: Flu-Bird at September 20, 2009 8:00 AM

NYSE up over 20% since Jan 20,,,

Posted by: Vinnie the P at September 20, 2009 9:41 AM

Posted by: wingnutasspirate at September 20, 2009 2:03 AM

Condescending ass hole socialist pig. Is that all you have for a rebuttal, nitwit? Correcting furballz' grammar? Shallow shallow liberal bitch boy! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

You are a tool....

Furballz piss on those elitist ass tools.
Where did you eat? What did you have? Anything worth throwing at these LOOOSERS?

Posted by: Dave at September 20, 2009 10:56 AM

The lady in the red,white and blue star spangled dress looks wonderful i bet she celebrates the 4th well

Posted by: 300 LBS PARAKEET at September 20, 2009 11:45 AM

Will JESSIE JACKASSON and AL SHARKTON and the NAACP call them all rascists becuase their all opposed to OBAMAS sinister plans?

Posted by: Stymphalian Bird at September 20, 2009 1:47 PM

NYSE up over 20% since Jan 20,,, - Vinnie the P.

To which I say:

WHERE ARE THE JOBS?!?

Posted by: JOBS at September 20, 2009 2:58 PM

Viking Lord - Fat White Trash?

Once again, people of your ilk have NO logical argument so you resort to name calling.

Go to a Viva La Raza and look at all the Fat Mexicans. Some of those folks look like someone blew up a bomb inside a wetsuit.

Arrogant prick. I bet you're a real hottie, not.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 20, 2009 8:53 PM

Furballz, this is an old thread so you may not come back here, but I'll tell you I simply cannot have liberal friends. Dinners like the ones you describe would give me serious health problems. I tolerate liberal family members that say I married into, you can't pick your relatives. But you sure can pick your friends.

Imagine sitting down to a lovely dinner with Stoned Goats, "Meh," Andy, Wingnutlicker, and Anonymous. Not going to happen.

Posted by: Karin at September 21, 2009 6:39 AM