« A Horror Film Unfolding | Main | ObamaCare Will Rid Us of Useless Eaters »

July 28, 2009

Smart Car Dunking

The Dutch have started a new fad — Smart car dunking:

Smart car owners have been left Smarting over a new craze — for chucking their motors into canals.
Dutch pranksters in Amsterdam have dumped dozens of the tiny two-seater cars into the city's waterways.
And now police fear the bizarre trend will spread to the UK and the rest of Europe.
Eco-friendly Smart cars are small enough to be picked up by just a few people and dumped into the Dutch capital's canals, reports De Telegraaf newspaper.
One victim Casper de Jong was woken by police after they found his Smart floating in the waterway outside his apartment.
Mr de Jong said: "Several weeks ago the same thing happened to my companion's Smart. Both cars were a complete write-off."

At least it's better to have your goofy Smart car tossed into the drink than to be in it during a collision with a real car.

smart-car-accident.jpg
Maybe not the smartest thing to drive.

On a tip from Oiao.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 28, 2009 7:00 AM

Comments

I'll bet that smarts! Get it?? Smarts??!!
Thay should name those Idiots. Tha folks losing every intersection altercation should thank algore and be a warning to those of us on the fence. My 98 suburban gets 19.5 in town. I'll take that and stand a higher chance of winning in an accident.

Posted by: czuch at July 28, 2009 7:13 AM

Haha. Whenever I see one of those deathtraps I laugh and wish ill upon the owner.

Posted by: Conservoice at July 28, 2009 7:14 AM

Sounds like a smart idea if you're hell-bent on being squished to death in a slight fender-bender.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at July 28, 2009 7:14 AM

I like this prank - - Let's do it too but instead of cars, we do it to sleeping liberals...

Posted by: Contrarian_Libertarian at July 28, 2009 7:27 AM

I drive a Dodge Ram 1500 dual-cab and 19 inch rims, V8 Hemi 5.7L.

I like to drive up to the Smarties quietly at a red light. Get as close as I can, and then blare the horn when they least suspect it.

Posted by: Pete at July 28, 2009 7:31 AM

Looks like someone needs to wash that squashed little bug off the grill of the truck.

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 28, 2009 7:39 AM

I know the last thing that went through the drivers (and passengers?) mind... thier asses.

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.....

Posted by: JoeShmoe at July 28, 2009 7:48 AM

Might want ta make sure ya got plenty o passin room....next time.

Posted by: JoeShmoe at July 28, 2009 7:50 AM

As a casual observer it would be easy to mistake this so-called green transportation as a cleverly designed machine whose size and design leans less towards transportation than population control... as in lowering it.

Yes, how deviously clever to get people to risk their lives by naming this a smart car when only the stupid will buy one.

Posted by: Lord Crimson at July 28, 2009 8:08 AM

In the spirit of fair-mindedness, I think every lefty should drive a "Smart" car. I would even propose legislation to help them purchase such vehicles.

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at July 28, 2009 8:54 AM

You never look dumber than when you're in a smart car. I always ask the drivers of those things "how many clowns can you get in there, besides you?"

Posted by: Anonymous at July 28, 2009 11:00 AM

In reality these "smart" cars become errant projectiles after a crash. If you can imagine a basketball bouncing down the freeway at 70 mph, you get the picture.

Posted by: ~Paules at July 28, 2009 11:05 AM

some of the factory options, chrome plated casket handles, and precast grave liners to help keep down funeral cost.

Posted by: Bill at July 28, 2009 11:18 AM

Wow, such vitriol for a simple car. And somehow connecting it to political leanings... how utterly retarded?

Methinks some of you suffer from "small man's" syndrome? Yes, I'm sure of it. Kind of sad really, since the surest way to pickup a real top fashion model quality girl is to drive one of these in SoHo, lower Manhattan. I know, I've done it, and I've done it 4 times in the past 8 months. Surest way to NOT get any chicks other than trailer trash is to drive that Ram or F-150 around. But then, anyone who beats their chest about their Ram deserves nothing but trailer trash, so I guess all is right with the universe.

:-D

Posted by: Ima Tard 2 at July 28, 2009 11:34 AM

Ima are you sure those were women you picked up? See us F-150 drivers care about the difference and know how to spot them as well. But if you'd rather bounce off the frontend of an F-150 just leave you address and I will accomidate you.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at July 28, 2009 11:39 AM

This is too funny. Who knew the Dutch had such a sense of humor? I feel closer to them already.

Posted by: Nancy at July 28, 2009 11:56 AM

Pro abortion ... Check
Pro legalization ... Check
Day after pill .... Check
Pro LGBT ... Check
Pro high mileage/low safety ... Check
Ultra high heating costs ... Check
Gay marriage ... Check
Hmm, every one of these leftist positions reduces, or eliminates population growth.

Looks like there is going to be a huge boom of non-liberals in America to vote for the right in a few years, again. (and for a long time to come)

Posted by: Eric at July 28, 2009 12:02 PM

Is special carrier in which to store the wind up key, standard or optional equipment?

Posted by: Graycat at July 28, 2009 1:14 PM

It came standard on mine.

Posted by: Viking04 at July 28, 2009 1:23 PM

Speaking from personal experience, "trailer trash" chicks are far more fun and interesting then your "fashionable non-conformist" liberal hippy chicks especially if the latter went to college.

Posted by: son of a preacher man at July 28, 2009 1:38 PM

WOW! I didn't realize that the "youthinkyousoSmartie" car had so many crumple zones.

Posted by: FreeWillie at July 28, 2009 2:11 PM

"Kind of sad really, since the surest way to pickup a real top fashion model quality girl is to drive one of these in SoHo, lower Manhattan. I know, I've done it, and I've done it 4 times in the past 8 months."

Hate break it to you, but "real top fashion" models don't ask you if you want to party, and give you change in quarters.

Posted by: Juan Fangio at July 28, 2009 4:23 PM

Well, I suppose it makes sense to make fun of smart cars in AMERICA.

But I used to live in Germany. The Netherlands is a country which is built upon canals. There is very very little road space, especially in the cities, which is where the vast majority of people live, as it is a very urbanized nation.

There really is just little place to PUT a car. That's why the NL has such an amazing public transportation system- because it HAS to, because there's no place for people to put their cars. Parking is practically impossible. That's why bicycles and motor bikes are so big there- many people, many many many, simply don't have cars. In cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam, where parking is the worst, most people who have cars are foreigners who are just too used to them to give them up, despite the major inconvenience.

And bikes and motorbikes would get chucked into the canals by vandals. I saw bikes floating in the canals more than once.

I haven't been in the NL since smart cars came out, but even before they existed, most vehicles were teeny tiny- many even only have three wheels, including things like delivery trucks! They are so small they just have one wheel in front and two in back. Most vehicles were about the same size as a smart car, just not so "cutesy" looking. So there's not the danger you'd have in America of smart cars getting hit by something like a pick up truck truck. The only "pick up trucks" I saw there were the teeny three wheeled ones!

It's pretty silly for you guys to be making fun of them for not having big cars when that is a virtual impossibility for many Nederlanders due to the geographical lay out of their country.

Posted by: AK at July 28, 2009 5:18 PM

Also should point out that in the cities in many places the side streets are simply too narrow for anything other than a very small car to pass through, or even more normal sized streets if there is parking allowed on the street.

Posted by: AK at July 28, 2009 5:31 PM

Son of a preacher man,
What do you have against the college educated? How do you think people become rich and run companies that give Americans jobs? Most of them didn't have high school diplomas. With a few exceptions, you don't get rich with a high school degree.

What are you, jealous? YOU didn't go to college and make a lot of money, so no one should get to? We should all live in trailers and be poor just because YOU are?

Posted by: Anonymous at July 28, 2009 5:41 PM

Ak it's not America's fault that Europeans are too dumb to build wider roads and cities that don't fit in a thimble. May your adventures in a beer can with 4 tires be safe.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at July 28, 2009 5:52 PM

In Detroit, we just trap those little suckers in our potholes.

Also posting as Dewey from Detroit

Posted by: DeweyfromDetroit at July 28, 2009 6:48 PM

With a name like Ima Tard 2 and the following comments, this moron really lives up to thier name

Wow, such vitriol for a simple car.

Only because idiot's like you are trying to FORCE us to drive them.

And somehow connecting it to political leanings... how utterly retarded?

Funny how reality contradict's your proven idiocy in that statement. Again it's you LIBERALS that keep trying to FORCE everyone to want these deathtraps.

Methinks some of you suffer from "small man's" syndrome?

sweetie I'm a 38DD so that's not an issue with me.

Yes, I'm sure of it.

Looks like your "superior" LACK of intelegence has again been proven!!

Actually honey, most of us ride around in limos which usually pick us up. Additionally we tend to hang around with men wh can AFFORD a decent car with LOT'S of ROOM IN IT... Those little things are way to small to do anything in but that's probably what YOU are used to.

I know, I've done it, and I've done it 4 times in the past 8 months.

Sure you have.... None of MY girlfriends would get in a car with someone as pompus and ignorant as you obviously are.

Again you show just how LITTLE you know about women. Cowboys drive TRUCKS, Cowboys have horses, WOMEN LOVE HORSES!! Cowboys ain't so bad either.

Oh and just a little FYI, Guys tend to like their girlfriend to sit next to them which you can also do in a TRUCK.

Considering I used to live in Manhatten, have been to 27 countries, have some extremely well know men as friends and thinks TRUCKS are pretty neat I'm obvously not trailer trash as you would imply.

Besides THAT.... What exactly do you have against big har, long nails, and women who like to wear heels??

Posted by: Michelle at July 28, 2009 7:16 PM

Hey now, I live near the Smart Car dealer for the area here, and I've been considering getting one for buzzing around town. I have a scooter as well. The thing is I'd never consider giving up my Thunderbirds either. It's just a matter of having what's appropriate to the task at hand. If I was out to pick up chicks, I don't think the scooter would be my choice, yanno? Not sure I'd want to have much to do with the kind of girl the Smart Car would pick up, either. It would just bring home a few more groceries than the scooter.

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at July 28, 2009 7:44 PM

What, you think a conservative would buy one of those? Get real.

Methinks some of you suffer from "small man's" syndrome? Yes, I'm sure of it.

Wow, how original. Here's a tip that might help you in later life: most people who prefer to look and act like an alpha male actually aren't compensating. Most people who act like beta males do so because they are beta males. It's science, get over it.

Blah, blah, blah.

So you have no taste in vehicles and no thought to safety standards, performance or practicality - and you managed to pick up a woman who didn't look like a baboon's ass! You must be so much more awesome than the rest of us, even if she was only with you so she could tell her friends she slummed it with a guy who drives the same car as Inspector Clouseau in the Pink Panther!

I'm sure you and your pity date will look even more awesome when a slight wind gust blows your aluminium death trap into the path of an oncoming bigger vehicle, such as a Toyota Corolla. I wish you well in your future endeavours as you try to avoid being intimidated by old ladies driving Hyundais.

Posted by: mandible claw at July 28, 2009 10:21 PM

Posted by: mandible claw

GAWD!!!

That's AWSOME!!!

And funny too!!

Posted by: Michelle at July 29, 2009 1:31 AM

This is fantastic! The infantilized man-children, feeling terribly victimized by this car and my post, have responded as expected. Well, except for the cow with the 38DD who somehow thinks she's in the same galaxy as the girls I tend to get with. Sweetums, lots of B&T swine have come and gone from this city, you're just one of millions, and "gone" being the operative word. Did the doorknob hit you in your (rather large) ass on your way out of town? But the assumptions you tards make are simply gut-busting hilarious!

So I have to ask: who exactly is trying to "force" this car upon you, and how exactly are they doing it? Please, do tell, I'm fascinated by your reality and wish to learn more! :-D

Posted by: Ima Tard 2 at July 29, 2009 4:30 AM

Holy crap! I just took a look at the main page of this blog. Silly me for not having looked before. Now I understand. Racist, intolerant, terrified, victimized, uneducated, and all around unpleasant place/people you got here. I use the word "people" loosely, as most of you are instead quasi-sentient hairless simians with a rather rudimentary command of spoken language.

Well, if the darkie socialists are coming to steals all 'ur monies, all 'ur freedoms, all 'ur ammunitions, all 'ur healthcares, all 'ur climate monies, and all 'ur SUVs, I'm going to get a tan and join in the roundup. My H-1 pickup (used only on my "hippie" farm at the moment) will be perfect for my posse of dark-skinned brown shirts to run you down and rope you up quick.

Better sleep with one eye open! (as if you don't already, tards) :-D

Posted by: Ima Tard 2 at July 29, 2009 4:56 AM

I dunno Tard. You seem a little frenzied, scanning the page feverishly, essentially constant posting of inane ramblings peppered with barely coherent insults. And for what? I can think of no reason for you visit a site so beneath your obviously elite intellect and deride people you've never met with such vitriol.

And please, seriously, don't hop on the interwebs and tell random anonymous strangers about all the hot women you get in your super cool car driving around sweet Cali. Next we'll be hearing about your successful law practice you started after retiring from the Marines as a Lt. Colonel.

But at any rate, I regret that we don't meet your expectations of proper groupthink, nor do we meet your high standards for proper discourse. It's a good thing you don't pay my bills or I might have to actually care.

Posted by: cowlove at July 29, 2009 9:20 AM

Tard we don't need to sleep with one eye open,we have weapons and you don't...SUCKER!!!!

Posted by: Farmer Ted at July 29, 2009 9:52 AM

@Cowlove, did your care giver write that for you? I think so. But let that care give know that they should read for comprehension. See, in my post, I specifically said "SoHo, lower Manhattan". A bit different than "Cali", no? Also, I mentioned my farm, not a law firm. But then, I'm just playing a part in a play taking place in your head, and I don't even get to know my lines. But I guess I should assume that I am frenzied and feverish, a lawyer, and an ex-marine. Okeedokee there, little mister. What else you got for me?

@Farmer Ted, the first thing any responsible firearms owner knows is not to discuss them in public. Maybe, when you hit age 13, your daddy can sign you up for a firearms safety course and you can begin to mature. Until then, stick to your wrist rocket, and stop taling about Daddy's guns in public, you'll just attract the burglars.

Now, if I am to be accused of this so called "group think", and that includes being educated, tolerant of other races-religions-political views, and the horrible position that I acknowledge my actions have effects on others, then I plead GUILTY AS CHARGED. See, groups, especially groups of rational and organized humans, will always win out over the twisted loner shut-ins.

But, there is something you all should listen very carefully to:

THIS SITE IS A HONEY POT!

This site is one of many, setup to track people like you and keep tabs. IPs are instantly traced to the owners. Anyone actually attempting to use an anonymizer is tracked twice over, since all anonymizer sites and software are also a honey pot.

Watch yourself and sleep with one eye open...THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

:-D

Posted by: Ima Tard 2 at July 29, 2009 10:26 AM

Do you see how you fancy yourself tolerant of differing opinions, yet spend all of your time here being intolerant of differing opinions?

I'm disappointed, I was hoping to read more about your conquests and sweet ride. Instead, you end up showing such a lack of self-awareness that you can't even see your own abject hypocrisy.

Posted by: cowlove at July 29, 2009 10:41 AM

@cowlove, I guess your care giver stepped out for a bit? See, "differing opinions" do not include intolerance, racism, and wishing harm upon others. The only thing it is ok to be intolerant about is "intolerance". I know that's a heady concept for you, so maybe wait for that care giver to return before posting a response? But what about that reading for comprehension thing, you seem to have avoided that point, as well as the point about that play going on inside your head? Come on, my little mister, if you want me to act the part, you have to give me at least a small amount of direction, no?

HONEY POT

:-D

Posted by: Ima Tard 2 at July 29, 2009 10:50 AM

Tard I'm a grown man who knows how to shoot my .30.30 Winchester so I suggest you don't try and break into my home. Also I never knew that there are farms in the SOHO district,maybe you should brush up on your geography little boy. By the way if they know where I live then send them over,I've got plenty of land to get rid of the bodies in.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at July 29, 2009 11:00 AM

Yeah I ignored the details of where you live or what you do because it's irrelevant to the point. That point being, what kind of idiot brags about his sweet ride and banging chicks, on the internet, to strangers he deems morons. Well, I guess we now have an example of that sort of idiot.

As for the rest, it's a moot point. You are intolerant of any differing opinion as evidenced by every comment you've made. Not only that, but no way can someone claim to be "tolerant" yet continually call complete strangers "tards," "uneducated," "quasi-sentient hairless simians." Although, perhaps I should thank you for being the perfect example of moonbattery. It's good when you folks hang around for a while. We get to see the ilk we're dealing with in all its glory.

Posted by: cowlove at July 29, 2009 11:01 AM

As much as I think the so called Smart car is a little piece of crap deathtrap, I may be raining on a few parades here:

That car is NOT a Smart, it's VW Crossfox. And trust me, you don't want to see the rest of the gruesome pictures of this accident which occured in Brazil.

Posted by: Jack Bauer at July 29, 2009 11:42 AM

Regretably the only "victim" here is YOU! Considering your constant idiocy it's quite apparent that you are the "infantilized man-child" that feels "victimized" by being so ignorant.

With the sheer volume of vile vapid juvinile diatribes you keep posting, I seriously doubt ANY woman would give you the time of day. My intuition tells me your a immature child who is vainly trying to impress people. Considering you have NO IDEA what I look like and your abhorrent behavior thusfar ANY girl who unfortunately comes in contact with you will laugh at how pathetic you really are with or without your clothes on!

Just like a typical communst moron you assume you know why I left, and that you also know why anyone else would leave. Keep proving how dumb, and how pitiful you really are for us.

Did the doorknob hit you in your (rather large) ass on your way out of town?

Ohhh.... More insults from the imature little child. WOW! I'm impressed by how similar you are to a 3yr old.

But the assumptions you tards make are simply gut-busting hilarious!

This from the person who admits, proves, and likes to call themselves "I'm a retard". Your feeble attempt at brilliance is really way beyond your simplistic mind.

C.A.F.E. mandates given to automobile manufacturing. I could go on but with such a infantile mind capable of such limited understanding you wouldn;t be capable of understanding anything beyoud your sippy cup.

Please, do tell, I'm fascinated by your reality and wish to learn more!

It would be really nice if you WERE capable of learning, but you have demonstrated a total inability to do so.

Holy crap! I just took a look at the main page of this blog.

And my previous statement regarding your obvious inability to learn is proven by this admission....

Silly me for not having looked before.

You don't need to apologize honey, WE already know you're not very bright .

Thanks for telling us all about yourself and your demonstrated attitude so far, but we knew you would act that way before you showed up. When will you be leaving?

So far you have said :

quasi-sentient hairless simians
Racist,
intolerant,
terrified,
victimized,
uneducated
infantilized man-children
the cow with the 38DD
lots of B&T swine ??
you tards

Then you claimed :

Trust me baby NOBODY here is acusing you of being in any way, shape, or form, of having even the slightest chance of EVER achieving intelligence....

YOU have williningly demonstrated quite often, your total aversion to being anything other than the retarded or mentally stunted juvinile, lonely, morally broken, rude, and pitiful loser who has NEVER actually touched a female let alone spoken to one without paying her first for the absolute displeasure it would cause her to suffer.

Posted by: Michelle at July 29, 2009 12:37 PM

Hehehe, the illiteracy is fantastic. I guess if you own a farm, you can't also be from NYC, nor be driving around SoHo. Oh, wait, is SoHo in CA? I'm confused. :-D

Sweetums, they can very easily fix that double D defect. Simple medical procedure, vetted over many decades, outpatient even. Your carrier will probably cover it, since such a defect has been proven to have a multitude of ill effects on the body. No need to live another day in pain and shame. Once its done, we urban effete might even let you visit, for a limited time of course.

This place is awesome. I plan to stick around for a very long time. I'm not worried about my IP being logged by the shadow government, since its made up of intolerant "communst" (love that spell check, Sweetums?) socialist, C.A.F.E. controlling, freedom steelers, like me! You'll all drive a Smart Car, AND LIKE IT!

Laughing AT you! :-D

Posted by: Ima Tard 2 at July 29, 2009 12:59 PM

Tard you implied that you live in NYC in your first post hence you would have a hard time having a farm in NYC. Also you obviously haven't been with a woman that is naturally endowed with 38DD because you wouldn't have thought that all big-breasted women have store bought boobs.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at July 29, 2009 1:16 PM

Farmer, Farmer, Farmer, READ FOR COMPREHENSION.

If you do that, you'll see that I specifically address the birth defect she is cursed with. How would that possibly lead you to believe I assumed they were faux? You are correct, I have never been with a woman with breasts that size as they are akin to udders. I had grade school teachers with such things, and the thought of them makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Now, repeat after me: READING FOR COMPREHENSION IS GOOD. Repeat 10 times.

Its like taking candy from a baby...I almost feel dirty. ;-D

You'll wait 6 months for a socialized Tylenol...AND LIKE IT! Muwahahahahaha!

Posted by: Ima Tard 2 at July 29, 2009 1:30 PM

Hehehe, the illiteracy is fantastic.

It it is rather fantastic how quickly you're displaying how illeterate you actually are.

That actually depends on weather or not YOU actually know where you are. So far you've proven that you're not quite sure about much of anything based on your less than stellar attempts at mockery.

I'm confused.

Honey that is PAINFULLY obvious to everyone!

Sweetums, they can very easily fix that double D defect.

I have yet to meet a MAN who didn't apreciate them, however as a small child like YOU, it's pretty obvious you wouldn't know what to do with them. Assuming ofcourse you had ever actually seen a woman.

Simple medical procedure, vetted over many decades, outpatient even.

I don't think I would be wise to consider anything a self admitted retard like YOU has to say about medicine. Here's your sippy cup!

Ohhhh..... I GET IT!! Those were MALE models you picked up in your little soda can with wheels. THAT would explain your apparent aversion to atractive women.

No need to live another day in pain and shame.

YOU seem to be the ONLY person here doing that!

Based on your total ignorance and childlike behavior, What makes you think ANY woman would get within a thousand miles of you knowingly?

This place is awesome.

It certainly is. Conservatives have that effect on places.

I plan to stick around for a very long time.

I seriously doubt that. Once your parents find out what you're doing they will probably send you back to juvinile detention for CONTINUALLY being an idiot.

I'm not worried about my IP being logged by the shadow government, since its made up of intolerant "communist" (love that spell check, Sweetums?) socialist, C.A.F.E. controlling, freedom steelers, like me!

Only because your to inept and stupid to know any better.

You'll all drive a Smart Car, AND LIKE IT!

I seriously doubt that also, but your to dumb to know any better so why waste time attemping to explain it to you.

Laughing AT you!

TRUST ME you're the one being laughed at. Actually I just pity you!

Farmer if you do that, you'll see that I specifically address the birth defect she is cursed with.

Well YOU are DEFINATELY a birth defect that ALL women have been "cursed with" that's for certain.

Farmer how would that possibly lead you to believe I assumed they were faux?

It should be obvious to you. YOUR'RE an idiot who assumes they know everything while proving consistantly how little you actually do know. I'll show some kindness only because you admitted your a retard though.

Honey you've NEVER been with a woman that has breasts of ANY size.

Only because you're mentally disturbed, a moron, and loathe yourself, but we have established that already.

Now, repeat after me: READING FOR COMPREHENSION IS GOOD. Repeat 10 times.

Well if you COULD read then at some point you might COMPREHEND how much of a fool you really are. None of us here ever really expect that to happen though.

Its like taking candy from a baby...I almost feel dirty.

So not only are you a moronic theif who steals from children... You didn't bathe either? It's no wonder NO woman will get anywhere near you.

You'll wait 6 months for a socialized Tylenol...AND LIKE IT!

Fortunately "natural selection" will take care of YOU long before that happens. Keep driving your dumb car and it will happen much sooner for the benifit of women everywhere.

Posted by: Michelle at July 29, 2009 3:42 PM

"... since its made up of intolerant "communist" (love that spell check, Sweetums?)..."

"Only because your to inept and stupid to know any better."

Muhwahahahahaha! (can you spot why I am laughing at that?)

I think, the most comprehensive response to your response would be...

No, YOU ARE!

Laughing AT you! Muhwahahahahahaha!

Honey pot, honey pot, beware!

Posted by: Anonymous at July 30, 2009 4:16 AM

"Only because your to inept and stupid to know any better."

Muhwahahahahaha! (can you spot why I am laughing at that?)

I think, the most comprehensive response to your response would be...

No, YOU ARE!

Laughing AT you! Muhwahahahahahaha!

Honey pot, honey pot, beware!

Posted by: Ima Tard 2 at July 30, 2009 4:16 AM

Michelle,

Stop playing into this asshat's hands. If you're going to defend yourself, and I think you should, please avoid the obvious misspellings and bad grammar. At the moment he is winning by simply sitting back and allowing you to make a fool of yourself. A typical Moonbat tactic if I ever saw one.

Posted by: matt at July 30, 2009 7:44 AM

I wouldn't drive this piece of crap death trap if it was given to me free.

Posted by: cilla mitchell at July 31, 2009 11:10 AM

Dayum. It was a 'sad' troll, as opposed to some of the regular 'concerned' trolls:

Posted by: Hope at July 31, 2009 12:07 PM

Tard, when the revolution comes, and some folks are up against the wall, people like you will be resoundingly ignored. You don't matter. Simple as that.

Posted by: baboy at August 1, 2009 9:04 AM

That car is not a smart (wrong rear lights) but likely a VW Fox and crashed into a truck and not a car.

Posted by: aabb at August 3, 2009 7:54 AM

@aabb, you are totally right...

The fox is a bigger, and likely safer car than the smart. So I wonder how a smart would have fared.

This is what that car looked like before being squashed http://www.car-catalog.com/small_cars/vw_fox.jpg

Posted by: jim at August 3, 2009 9:25 AM

...umm, that's a Volkswagen, just noticed aabb mentioned that.

Posted by: tomax7 at August 3, 2009 10:26 AM