« Rumble in Saint Louis | Main | Polar Bear Swindlers »

July 27, 2009

Santa Cruz City Council

I think we've found a Farming Czar for Chairman Zero:

All she has to do is stop saying nice things about W and she's a lock for the job.

Via The New Editor, on a tip from V the K.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 27, 2009 8:29 PM

Comments

Viewed this last night when VtK posted.

My wife had kittens laughing at this Ass Hat twit.

Obviously, her parents lived in the Santa Cruze hills and did way too many recreational drugs when they were pregnant with this idiot.

We meet people like this all the time.

The best response to these Ass Hats when the ramble at you is a response of one of the best quotes from The Big Lebowski: (The Dude: [long pause]) I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

Posted by: Oiao at July 27, 2009 9:13 PM

Any university that bars the military and and names its tram from a stupid yellow slug CAN GO JUMP OF A CLIFF

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at July 27, 2009 9:25 PM

My head ... she is spinning.

Can we ... um, like ... freeze her ... like ... um, just incase ... like ... idiots might go bad in awhile? That way she'll ... like ... last 4ever, you know?

This chick really needs to get together with the ACORN for ObamaCare coughing lesbos from the video a couple weeks ago. In big need of coaching, ya know ... like.

Okay, being on the East Coast I really need to get out to the fields and beat my slaves ... TTYL, BFFs!

Posted by: drillanwr at July 27, 2009 10:23 PM

Give em a few lashes from Oiao for good measure. LOL

Posted by: drillanwr at July 27, 2009 11:41 PM

OOOOOOOPPPPPSS (2 in one day - today)

Drillanwr (love the call sign).

Give em a few lashes from Oiao for good measure. LOL

(ignore the idiot post immediately above this one)

Posted by: Oiao at July 27, 2009 11:42 PM

I wonder if she thinks babies come from baby trees?

Posted by: Kevin R at July 28, 2009 12:30 AM

Um, I'd show her where babies come from.

Tee hee.

Posted by: Anonymous at July 28, 2009 5:07 AM

It probably wouldn't be too hard to talk her into showing you her baby-maker if you told her it was for the good of California.

Posted by: Kek at July 28, 2009 5:38 AM

Owwwwwwww...I wish I'd duct-taped my head in place before watching that.

At first, I wondered "How are those folks behind her keeping a straight face?"
Then I thought "Maybe this is a joke? Are they getting punked?"
Then I thought "Why doesn't someone stop her?"
Then I thought "I think I'd like a chicken sandwich..."
Then I had the answer to my first question.

Posted by: Crit_Zer0 at July 28, 2009 5:46 AM

I've seen this vid on at least 5 or 6 sites in the last day or two. Its viral, what took it so long???

It's hard to believe its real, not some punk job on somebody. Maybe she lost a bet and its this or BJs for life. I'm thinking she's trying out for a part on TV or just wants to get views to some critical mass where the video is shown on a news show somewhere, then take it to a producer with her idea for a sitcom.
There was a real TV sitcom called 'My mother the car' so don't call it crazy.
Or its a scam of some kind? Gotta be! Vegetable trees?

Posted by: Shooter1001 at July 28, 2009 6:49 AM

woah - someone who makes palin look like a linear, clearheaded speaker... now that's something i didnt ever expect to see.

i suppose the new GOP plan is to get this chick running for VP with bible spice in 2012? there's a clear winner in the marketplace of ideas ^_^

Posted by: Anonymous at July 28, 2009 7:49 AM

Egads! Definitely a product of our CA public schools! She makes Joey Biden sound like a deep thinker!

Posted by: LittleMissPerfect at July 28, 2009 7:58 AM

Everywhere, like such as. And The South Africa.

I watched this twice--once for this woman and once to watch the expressions on the faces of those behind her. Priceless.

Posted by: Jess at July 28, 2009 8:26 AM

Too hard? Even though she's a ditzy moonbat, it's already hard.

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 28, 2009 8:26 AM

All I could feel was pity for the poor child.

Posted by: Jim at July 28, 2009 2:35 PM

So THAT'S where fruits and vegetables come from! 'Cause, like, being from Bidenland I never knew!!

(That's sarcasm, Annonywuss - you can calm down now)

Posted by: TonyD95B at July 28, 2009 5:40 PM

If only tits were brains...

Posted by: Jay Guevara at July 28, 2009 8:31 PM

Uhmmmmmm, basically this is how the whole world sees all of the people in California. Not a lick of like you know common sense, EGADS!

Like you know she thinks like Pelosi is a caring, concerned like politician, and like OBOMAdoesyourMoMMA yo, is a gift from above, and will like save the planet from like those who would like ravage the vegetable and fruit trees from like the slave owners on the East Coast, like who do not like believe in the UNION.

Posted by: Marksatwit at July 29, 2009 7:57 AM

Little girl 2 rows back,stunted for life.
Hoping she never grows up, for fear she might act like this twit.

Posted by: notaclue at July 29, 2009 8:19 AM

Is this Nancy Pelosi in her younger smaerter days or possibly her spawn

Posted by: da man at July 31, 2009 8:17 AM

I'd like to know what she thinks of nationalization of companies and socialized healthcare.

Posted by: abdi abdoh at July 31, 2009 1:00 PM

I think my version is better. It has farting.......

Posted by: doodie at August 12, 2009 7:56 PM