« McCaskill Town Hall Meeting Turns Into Tea Party | Main | No Laughing at Doctor Obama »

July 28, 2009

Pitching Analysis: A Texan Versus the Moonbat Messiah

Okay, okay: Chairman Zero's girlish attempt to throw out the first pitch at a ball game a couple weeks ago isn't news anymore. But it's still funny. Compliments of Rich:

W-vs-obama-1.jpg

W-vs-obama-2.jpg

W-vs-obama-3.jpg

W-vs-obama-4.jpg

Maybe the Weenie in Chief should stick to hanging curtains.

Reagan_Bush_Obama.jpg

Posted by Van Helsing at July 28, 2009 8:54 AM

Comments

The panzieman CAN!

Posted by: Bill at July 28, 2009 9:01 AM

I BURST out laughing when I scrolled down and saw the pics. Nicely done.

Posted by: RICH at July 28, 2009 9:34 AM

reagan looks hella serious with that buzzsaw.

Posted by: weewilly at July 28, 2009 9:34 AM

Where's the PiC's (Pussy in Chief) f'n safety glasses? OSHA know about this?

Posted by: Shooter1001 at July 28, 2009 9:47 AM

Barack can hang curtains in my bedroom any time.

Posted by: Goatse Wellstoned at July 28, 2009 9:52 AM

Notice how their pitching styles symbolize their foreign policy ?

Posted by: IOpian at July 28, 2009 9:52 AM

A similar collection of photos of their wives would reinforce my long held belief that the way to instantly recognize a liberal couple is that the woman has most of the testosterone.

Posted by: JustAl at July 28, 2009 9:54 AM

I wholeheartedly support this post. I found myself spitting up my soda as I scrolled down...

Absolute awesome-sauce. VH, my hero.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at July 28, 2009 9:56 AM

LMBO!

Posted by: nancz at July 28, 2009 9:56 AM

Much like the post office lost alot when the uniquley American pony express logo was swapped for a streamlined eagle,America lost alot when we swapped a real man cowboy for a citypussie. I know there are real men in the city, but he aint one.

Posted by: czuch at July 28, 2009 10:11 AM

Reagan was thinking of seriously slicing up some commies and fags and other assorted anti-American fruitcakes when that shot was taken.

YEAH BABY!

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 28, 2009 10:18 AM

Awesome post.

Posted by: Black Helicopters at July 28, 2009 10:23 AM

excellent.

Posted by: pete at July 28, 2009 10:30 AM

How proud we all must be, of our fruity metro-sexual-in-chief!

BO is what happens when there is no man in the house, and boys are raised by women only.

Posted by: Jeffery Wright at July 28, 2009 10:34 AM

I love how the Curtain-Hanger-in-Chief is hanging them over an Exit sign...on a WINDOW.

Posted by: Nunya at July 28, 2009 11:09 AM

Laughing my ass off!!!!

Posted by: obamasux at July 28, 2009 11:25 AM

That is so true...so funny

Posted by: Stephanie at July 28, 2009 12:17 PM

He's trying to achieve Window Treatment Justice.

Posted by: Anonymous at July 28, 2009 12:51 PM

No you, you silly, he's the Decorator-In Chief

DIC

Posted by: Shooter1001 at July 28, 2009 2:40 PM

Awesome, just awesome

Posted by: Phil at July 28, 2009 2:56 PM

Like I said in response to Adopted Kid in the open thread post, it's not Obama's fault he throws like a girl-- no one had the required long-form birth certificate to show to be able to register him to play Little League.

Posted by: GhostofJournalism at July 28, 2009 3:11 PM

See, if windows are EXITs, then he figures windows must be entrances too. That is why he tried to walk into one at the Whitehouse.

Posted by: MO at July 28, 2009 3:53 PM

O'Bama throws like a girl because he never had a father to teach him how to throw, or even to play catch with him.

How much time elapsed between O'Bama's momma saying, "Honey, I'm pregnant!" and his pappa saying, "Gimme a one-way ticket back to Kenya"?

Soon the whole country will know why "bastard" is an epithet.

Posted by: GeekNerd at July 28, 2009 4:04 PM

And isn't it odd that, being raised by white women, when he chose to write a book creating his history it was the father that ran away from his responsibilities that obama chose to admire.

Posted by: IOpian at July 28, 2009 4:12 PM

The chocolate chairman pitches from the left. What a shock.

Posted by: chairman soetoro's oprichniki at July 28, 2009 4:17 PM

Awesome

Posted by: 3bus at July 28, 2009 4:22 PM

What a sissy. Sure hope the North Koreans or the Iranians don't see this.

Posted by: Dave at July 28, 2009 4:23 PM

Men do manly things.

Community Organizers do girly things.

Posted by: Oiao at July 28, 2009 5:05 PM

I was just "OK" on the sandlot, but I wouldn't hesitate to face "Hopey" on the mound.

Facing Bush however, I would just shove the bat into the strike zone and hope for an accidental bunt.

Posted by: KHarn at July 28, 2009 6:22 PM

IOPian - Not really all that odd, it's the father-wound that Obama was trying to address in writing and longing. As much as I despise Obama's politics, I do have pity on him for being abandoned/ignored by his father. Virtually every man has one to some degree, but Obama's is incredibly deep. It explains why he has a pathology bent on creating a paternalistic government to "control" and "fix" things because he never had a father around who did.

Posted by: ZMarshall at July 28, 2009 7:01 PM

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen posted on this site. Great job!!!
Jesus, I laughed so hard at the curtain rod hanger shot that I coughed beer out of my nose!

Posted by: OMB at July 28, 2009 8:43 PM

Guys, did Obummer actually throw with his left hand?

Posted by: BURNING HOT at July 28, 2009 10:05 PM

Guys, did Obummer actually throw with his left hand?

Posted by: BURNING HOT at July 28, 2009 10:05 PM

Yes, the stupid fucker is lefthanded. Let's just be happy he didn't throw it underhanded granny style.

Posted by: Right0fReagan at July 28, 2009 10:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA in the last picture Obama's pose is exactly the same as Miss Detroit's

Posted by: mandible claw at July 28, 2009 10:39 PM

... And does anyone know where Bush learned to play baseball?

I presume he did sports in school but haven't ever read much about it.

Posted by: mandible claw at July 28, 2009 10:40 PM

Mandible - President George W. Bush's love of baseball began during his childhood in Midland, Texas, where he played Little League Baseball and dreamed of following in the footsteps of baseball great, Willie Mays. Bush was once quoted 'I never dreamed about being president,' 'When I was growing up, I wanted to be Willie Mays.' Bush played high school baseball at Phillips Andover Academy. He later co-owned the Texas Rangers baseball team. His father was captain of the Yale University baseball team and a member of Phi Beta Kappa.

Coincidentally, Ronald Reagan so loved the game that he worked as a radio announcer for the Chicago Cubs. His success gave him the opportunity to go into acting, where he once played the part of a pitcher in the movie, The Winning Team.

Official records of Barack Hussein Obama's connection to baseball, including his 6 no-hitters, have been confirmed to exist by Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, but will not be disclosed for reasons of national security.

Posted by: GhostofJournalism at July 29, 2009 12:17 AM

LOL....awesome job....i loved the comparison in the three pics...makes me wonder if the "change" he kept promising is really the "change" we need....half of the men in this country have already been nuetered in their hearts and are so confused about what it means to be a real man....is it really good to have someone with the same nuetered mentallity leading this country...i may have to move to Canada...oh wait...thats worse up there...nevermind

Posted by: Michael at July 29, 2009 12:23 PM

Guys, cut Obama some slack. Maybe he's not a pitcher, but a catcher.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at July 29, 2009 2:04 PM

That was hilarious! The comments too. lol
Decorator-in-Chief? heheh

Reagan and Bush look as leaders should look like real leaders.

oh, when will the GOP bring in another strong leader?

Posted by: Mats at July 29, 2009 3:42 PM

What does that second set of pictures really show? The second and first place record holders for presidential vacation time apparently doing some yard work while on vacation and Obama contributing to the community by helping out at a shelter for homeless teenagers.

Posted by: Dominic Lopez at July 30, 2009 1:10 AM

This was great When GB pitched the catcher was behind the plate where he belonged.

But if you watch the girly throw from BO the catcher was up in the batters box because he knew he would not make it with out bouncing it.

Posted by: Tax Payer at July 30, 2009 6:42 AM

To the faggot that posted the "buzzsaw" comment: go eat some more dicks. If you are such a limpwristed cocksucker that you don't know what a CHAINSAW is, drink bleach until you expire.

Posted by: Redcap at July 30, 2009 6:55 PM

yeehaw I love when shitty presidents are good at things that have nothing to do with being a president.

Posted by: Anonymous at August 10, 2009 10:41 PM