« Lou Dobbs: Why Not Produce the Birth Certificate? | Main | Obama: The Establishment Media's Waterloo »

July 25, 2009

Dem Rep: The Peasants Would Love to Wait in Line for ObamaCare

How's this for out of touch? Our Democrat rulers think we would love to wait months and years for substandard government-issued healthcare. I give you Rep. Carol Shea-Porter (D-NH):

Many of my constituents would love to wait in line for medical care.

Two words in response to Ms. Shea-Porter:

Pitchforks
Torches

On a tip from BURNING HOT. Hat tip: Gateway Pundit.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 25, 2009 10:19 AM

Comments

Ugh... what a complete retard.

Regardless of what anyone says, people get care in this country. Nobody is "yanked out" as she thinks. People may wait in line nowadays (but for a very very short time)... nobody, I repeat, NOOOOOOOBODY wants to wait in mandatory lines which will force people to sit on their hands for weeks months years at a time for medical care.

She is just an absolute liar, no question. I guess it's hard to actually listen to your constituents when you have your fingers jammed in your ears, screaming, "La la la la la la la la..."

Spontaneous combustion... if only it were true and possible.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at July 25, 2009 10:27 AM

The uninsured are "yanked out of line"???

I'm a cop who knows a lot of crack-addicted prostitutes. I've tried to prosecute men who assault them.

Step 1 in building such a case is to get medical records. In one instance I got permission from the prostitute victim to obtain records of her treatment. The hospital records administrator gave me a dirty look, then hauled up box after box containing records of many many ambulance trips to the ER and hospitalizations. (She's HIV, BTW.)

This particular girl is now off crack and off the street. I'm proud of her. She recently got meningitis and called me from the hospital. They'd just given her a CAT scan.

But don't tell me the uninsured in this country don't get first-rate treatment.

Posted by: gorgo at July 25, 2009 10:43 AM

P.S. It's my experience that all women with hyphenated last names are nuts.

Posted by: gorgo at July 25, 2009 10:45 AM

Two words?

Term

Limits

Posted by: Eric at July 25, 2009 10:59 AM

At one time, seeing a (D) after a New Hampshire rep's name would have been unthinkable. Unfortunately, a severe infection of Massachusetts Moonbattery has reached the state and the result is numbskulls like her being elected to office.

As a Mass resident, I'd like to extend an apology to New Hampshire and the US for the infection that has grown out of Kennedy Country.

Posted by: Son of Taz at July 25, 2009 11:04 AM

"Eric at July 25, 2009 10:59 AM"

I have two diffrent words for the "honorable" Congresswoman: "Up" and "Yours".

Posted by: KHarn at July 25, 2009 11:06 AM

Hey Carol - when did it become illegal to pay for medical care with cash?

Posted by: KRR at July 25, 2009 11:32 AM

Wow what is she smoking and can I have some of it?

Posted by: Jenn at July 25, 2009 11:36 AM

I happen to be one of her constituents and I fully disagree with her and am disgusted that my state elected her.

Sadly this state seems to be getting more and more moonbatty. I think she is actually popular here if you can believe that.

I partially blame the people who come here from Massachussets. They come here because they like how far there money goes in NH and how nice it is here, then they go and elect officials to turn it into the place they left. Its sad, really.

Posted by: JDT at July 25, 2009 11:45 AM

We would be Calichusetts if not for all of those inconvenient flyover states in between.

Posted by: tfhr at July 25, 2009 12:03 PM

Thanks, Son of Taz. With all the apologizing going on around here, it's about time Massachusetts stepped up and apologized for the Kennedys.

Two words? Nah -- three: Whiskey Tang Foxtrot!

Posted by: MoogieP at July 25, 2009 12:39 PM

Well! There is a Democrat seat that is ripe for the picking!

Posted by: Wolfman George at July 25, 2009 12:52 PM

C'mon every body...

EVERYONE I know just LOVES to spend all their time waiting in line everywhere they go!!

Why just the other day when I went to get my flat tire fixed I though... Gee... I don't really want fast service...

I would have much rather just stayed there ALL day and waited until they told me to come back next week or month because my tires were out of stock or the mechanic was on break or something.

Don't lie you know it's true...

Nothing is better than paying six time more for something and having to wait months for it!!

You just can't imagine how upset I was when they had my car done in like 30 minutes. I was so infuriated that I couldn't wait for several days for something so simple like that.

It was so heartbreaking to be give fast service at a reasonable price in a timely manner!!!!!

Why on earth would anyone want that?

Posted by: Michelle at July 25, 2009 1:07 PM

I am so sick of these idiots!!

2 more words: Bite me.

Posted by: Jo at July 25, 2009 2:04 PM

2 more words

tar

feathers

Posted by: single stack at July 25, 2009 2:46 PM

Moogie, apologizing for the Kennedys would take up so much bandwidth, the internet would slow to a crawl. But let it be known not everyone here supports them. Some of us understand what flaming phonies they are.

Posted by: Son of Taz at July 25, 2009 6:56 PM

The peasents will be comming with tourches and pitchforks to burndown the tower where THE ANNOYING ONE hides

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at July 25, 2009 9:04 PM

{COMMENT DELETED}

Posted by: Corona at July 26, 2009 5:14 AM

{COMMENT DELETED}

Posted by: WhatBubbaKnows at July 26, 2009 5:42 AM

{COMMENT DELETED}

Posted by: FREE at July 26, 2009 6:51 AM

"Corona at July 26, 2009 5:14 AM"

EXIT WOUND: (verb). Failing to make a killing shot while the criminal is leaving your home.

Posted by: KHarn at July 26, 2009 7:48 AM

I agree with AmericanToTheCore. We need to get rid of paper charts to exchange information. Instead of a forced electronic medical record, step 1 is to scan all the paper so we're not dealing with digging through cabinets and boxes.

Posted by: Walker at July 27, 2009 8:46 AM