« Post Turtle Panics at Waterloo | Main | Cass Sunstein: Yet Another Wacky Totalitarian Czar »

July 23, 2009

Comrade Obama Accuses Doctors of Basing All Decisions on Profits

Chairman Zero may have the moonbats running the AMA behind him, but as for most doctors — I doubt it. Yesterday's coma-inducing attempt to save healthcare Stalinization isn't going to help. Here's Comrade Obama explaining why clueless, power-drunk bureauweenies like himself should be making medical decisions instead of qualified physicians:

So if they're looking and you come in and you've got a bad sore throat or your child has a bad sore throat or has repeated sore throats, the doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, "You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out."
Now, that may be the right thing to do, but I'd rather have that doctor making those decisions just based on whether you really need your kid's tonsils out or whether it might make more sense just to change — maybe they have allergies.

According to the ideology Obama has kept himself immersed in since the regrettable day he was conceived, those who oppose authoritarian collectivism only care about profits and are therefore bad. Maybe Doc will have the kid's leg amputated too, just to have something else to put on the bill.

I'm almost beginning to pity the dupes who voted for this Marxist clown. How they must despise themselves.

obama_marxist.JPG
Applying Marxist ideology to healthcare.

On tips from mandible claw and BURNING HOT.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 23, 2009 6:54 AM

Comments

we had an engagement last night so i taped his infomercial, but CANNOT make myself watch the entire theatrical sitcom - how the world must be laughing at u.s.

wake me up when our arsekissing potus makes them start liking u.s. again.

Posted by: nancz at July 23, 2009 7:06 AM

last night was the most embarrassing performance by ANY president EVER, things are going to get ugly after the august break once these congresscritters meet with their constituents.

Posted by: weewilly at July 23, 2009 7:28 AM

Just wait EMPORER PALPATINE OBAMA wants to take over medicare and run our hospitals like most tyrants and despots do

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at July 23, 2009 7:43 AM

Exactly weewilly.

Here's a question, just WHY AND THE F*CK is the POTUS talking about a minor disorderly conduct incident?

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 23, 2009 7:48 AM

If a standup comic tells a joke once, it might be funny. If he tells only that joke over and over and over. It gets painful.

Here we have a joke telling a lie over and over and over. It is the same lie with an adjective or noun switched, but always the same. We must act immediately to (some verb), or else (some adjectives) and this will benefit the most people and it will only hurt the (despicable, hateful, vicious, deserve to die, loathesome, filthy, crimininal, awful, unfair, etc) (pick a few or all) rich. The Republicans hate you and I love you and if you just do what I say and forget what I said and what didn't work from before, I'll continue to love you and we will all live in wonderland.

Just as the comic finds early on, the lying joke will also find that even liberals aren't devoid of the sense God gave a parasite and some liberals will want to follow the golden parasite rule: "Don't kill the host!"

Posted by: SnowSnake at July 23, 2009 7:51 AM

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 23, 2009 7:48 AM

simple answer is: he's petty, otoh rumors abound that this was a telegraphed question with a contrived response which was blown by his highness

Posted by: weewilly at July 23, 2009 7:52 AM

Comrade Obama Accuses Doctors of Basing All Decisions on Profits

This speaks more of his personal character than it does of the doctors; a thief always suspects others of stealing from him.

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at July 23, 2009 8:04 AM

"...maybe they have allergies."

And then he went on to bitch that doctors are ordering too many tests. How are they supposed to know what allergies the kid has without testing?

But the another reason for all the tests is that doctors have to be overly thorough to avoid being sued.

I don't know if any of the "journalists" ever called him on that one.

Posted by: forest at July 23, 2009 8:13 AM

I didn't watch last night's lovefest. I watched "Cosby Show" episodes on TV Land. Looks like I made the right choice. (I wonder what
Dr. Cliff Huxtstable would think of Obamacare?!?!).

Posted by: Graycat at July 23, 2009 8:14 AM

I watched a test pattern last night at 8 - it was more informative.

Posted by: Anonymous at July 23, 2009 8:27 AM

I wonder... who exactly WAS it that authored this healthcare abomination that none of our representatives have read (and that porkulus package for that matter). It seems strange, that hundreds of pages can suddenly appear for a vote, and what little debate there is is picked from their contents, with no indication of WHERE they came from or WHO wrote them. Don't authors usually like to claim credit?

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at July 23, 2009 8:46 AM

I stared at the wall and imagined I was back in a country where comon sense was common

Posted by: Contrarian_Libertarian at July 23, 2009 8:49 AM

Why doesn't somebody call this know-nothing on it, and ask him to cite a specific case where this has occurred.

Posted by: J at July 23, 2009 8:56 AM

Sigh. Moonbattery is depressing today. I really don't know how to comment. Every story is worst than the last. Except for smelly caveman hippy. And mega's transcript of the presser. Those were funny.

Posted by: Karin at July 23, 2009 11:15 AM

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 23, 2009 7:48 AM

To be fair the 'journalist' specifically asked him about the incident (and what role he thought race played in it.)

But yeah his answer was great: I don't know any of the facts but I still think it's fair to say the police were stupid.

And I am still reeling from the 'tonsils' thing. I cannot believe the President of the United States of America said, on national television, that doctors take childrens' tonsils out to make more money.

If the media hadn't staked so much on building Obama up into some historic great watershed in American history that they can't afford to call him out now, his entire presidency would be f***ed by that one statement alone.

(Instead, the New York Times is focussing on what's *really* important: Sarah Palin's hair.)

Posted by: mandible claw at July 23, 2009 10:41 PM

Seriously, I cannot express how stunned I am by that one line.

"...the doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, "You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out."

That is the single dumbest, most idiotic, bizarre f*cking thing I have heard from anyone in a long time -- and it was the President of the free world who said it.

That sentence would not seem out of place being shouted out loud by a crazy drunk hobo with tin foil on his head.

F*ck liberals man, seriously.

Posted by: mandible claw at July 23, 2009 11:17 PM