« Obamination Regime Backs Deposed Marxist Tyrant in Honduras | Main | Despite House Vote, Global Warming Hoax Begins to Collapse »

June 29, 2009

Wonkette & Co. Continue Jihad Against Trig Palin

In light of official DNC blogger Linda Kellen Biegel's tasteless assault on Sarah Palin's disabled son, the execrable Wonkette — who earlier implied that Trig Palin wished he'd been aborted — has renewed her campaign of ridicule against this poor kid with Down syndrome whom progressives believe should have been put to death in the womb.

Wonkette sneeringly refers to Trig as "the New Jesus," "the Sacred One," and "the Holy Infant," and denounces Saracuda for using him "as a cheap political prop" by holding him in public. The post is illustrated with another nasty photoshop of Trig, with links to plenty more. At least moonbats have found something creative to do with their time. A couple of examples:

trig-photoshop-1.jpg

trig-photoshop-2.jpg

Lovely people we're up against.

Hat tip: Le•gal In•sur•rec•tion.

Posted by Van Helsing at June 29, 2009 8:08 AM

Comments

Keep it up folks. This is wonderful stuff! You could make Satan a sympathetic figure with this material. If this goes on long enough, there will be very few adult women who wouldn't vote for Palin in any election for any office automatically. Any sentient creature who gives birth will always have empathy for a mother's love and nothing can do more than this kind of thing to absolutely guarantee that that empathy will be indelible and present in the voting booth. It will not matter what her policies are, what her views are, and if she is brilliant or stupid, ignorant or erudite because in the end they are not seeing her--they are seeing themselves in her place, and she is getting their vote.

Posted by: SnowSnake at June 29, 2009 8:19 AM

Theres absolutly no tolorence in these liberal slimesnakes and WONKETTE is as vile as you get and lower then a snake in a wagon rut, i just wonder how liberals would react if we refered to OBAMASES THE GREAT as UNCLE TOM?

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at June 29, 2009 8:26 AM

Every once in a while, I sometimes muse to myself that maybe liberals aren't all that different than us - just fellow citizens who happen to feel strongly about a very different point of view.

The obsessive Sarah Palin hatred then pulls me out of my reverie, and I see what mean-spirited adolescents we're actually dealing with.

Posted by: mega at June 29, 2009 8:27 AM

From what form of fecal matter do such maggots as Wonkette rise?

Posted by: Lawler at June 29, 2009 8:37 AM

Standing by for Host of Gallstones and his girlfriend Brandeen to drop in and defend the moral low ground.

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 8:41 AM

Just when you think you've plumbed the depths of moonbat depravity they show you they can sink even lower. It's the one thing they excel at.

Posted by: Judith M. at June 29, 2009 8:48 AM

Personally, I never think I've seen the depths these liberal nuts can sink to.

Posted by: Evil Otto at June 29, 2009 8:58 AM

There will be a day of reckoning for them--Draculiberals, Demon-crats, Satanscialists, Communightmares, Anathemarxists and all the rest of those creatures from the deepest pits of hell.

I could call them scum. But then I'd have to apologize to scum.

Posted by: Conservigilant at June 29, 2009 9:14 AM

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 9:16 AM

Come on andy tell us again that it's just a picture and nothing bad was meant by it. Scumbag.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at June 29, 2009 9:57 AM

V the K, I see what you mean. Every single aspect of that account is sickening. Moonbattery on every single level.

Posted by: Kevin R at June 29, 2009 10:03 AM

I see that the Trig Palin tasteless assault is linked in with Somethingawful.com., a site I used to frequent a few years ago. They were not really very political at all, and did funny photoshop renderings...ads, movie posters and the like. Something awful happened to them and turned them vicious and reprehensible.

VtheK, I groaned when I saw your link, and wasn't sure I wanted to go there, but I did. Van Helsing, I think that one needs a thread of its own.

Posted by: Karin at June 29, 2009 10:56 AM

Christ, this is base! Wankette needs root canal work done by Josef Mengele.

Come on Libs, we're waiting for you reply. And SILENCE is consent!

Posted by: General at June 29, 2009 11:01 AM

Are you not sure thats AL GORE before PLASCTIC SURGERY becuase moonbats came from AREA 51

Posted by: Flu-Bird at June 29, 2009 11:36 AM

My God, this is horrid. The thread conversations are just cruel - I don't understand how people can behave like that.

Keep doing what you are doing Sarah, if the LEFT hates you, then I LOVE YOU!

Posted by: Heather M at June 29, 2009 12:53 PM

outrageous. they can all go to hell.

Posted by: 3bus at June 29, 2009 1:00 PM

Farmer Ted, I do find the pics offensive. Unlike the one making fun of Eddie Burke that I didn't find offensive and unlike the one making fun of David Letterman that you guys obviously didn't find offensive, these are of a different nature. Or at least, I can't see that it's doing anything but making fun of the child.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 29, 2009 1:09 PM

The depths of the lifeless soul of moonbats makes the Mariana Trench look like a crack in the sidewalk.

General, your comment reminds of of the movie Marathon Man. Remember that scene where Dustin Hoffman's character is scared out his wits and is captured by the evil dentist played by Laurence Oliver? He starts poking around asking inside Hoffman's mouth asking "is it safe, is it safe." That's what Wonkette deserves. No Novacaine. Just a little clove oil once in a while.

Sadly, I know a few moonbats if they had enough vodka martinis in them, who would laugh their asses off if they saw these photographs.

Posted by: Graycat at June 29, 2009 1:09 PM

So andy making fun of disabled children gets your little winkie hard doe it? Please excuse the language folks, andy you are one sick motherfucker.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at June 29, 2009 1:18 PM

"your comment reminds of of the movie Marathon Man. Remember that scene where Dustin Hoffman's character is scared out his wits and is captured by the evil dentist played by Laurence Oliver? He starts poking around asking inside Hoffman's mouth asking "is it safe, is it safe."

Graycat, thats EXACTLY what I had in mind! :)

Posted by: General at June 29, 2009 1:47 PM

how hard hearted and incomprehensible to ridicule and debase a child who will walk a mile for a hug. I've dealt with downs syndrome all my life and idiotic moonbats couldnt keep up with them.

Posted by: czuch at June 29, 2009 2:17 PM

Farmer Ted, why is it that the hatred of liberals here is so intense that you can't even focus on what I just said?

You asked; "So andy making fun of disabled children gets your little winkie hard doe it?"

My statement was; "Farmer Ted, I do find the pics offensive".

Dictionary.com can be your friend Farmer Ted. You'll find that the word "offensive" has no winkie erectile characteristics.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 29, 2009 2:28 PM

I think I figured out Andy's formula. David Letterman is rich and famous, so he gets a pass on attacking Sarah's children. Linda Kellen Biegel is an officially sanctioned DNC blogger, so she gets a pass on attacking Sarah through her children.

But relative nobodies who do the exact same thing can be criticized for it, (mildly) because it doesn't harm the party; and makes him look more moderate for condemning it.

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 2:41 PM

Anyone with a sense of decency can say unequivocally that attacking politicians through their children is wrong. Andy cannot. Draw your own conclusions.

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 2:46 PM

V the K, I'm curious as to why you haven't denounced the Baby Letterman photo.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 29, 2009 3:00 PM

General………..You’re correct. There is one thing and one thing only that is distinctly lower than this primeval illness—SILENCE! Second, are slobbery rationalizations. Fully actualized moral individuals will speak out vehemently against anyone--family, friends, or foe, when confronted with this subhuman trash. That’s why you won’t hear it from the left or the MSM……….or from andy666.

Wait a minute, I think andy totally halfway kind of fully sort of actually almost for sure nearly completely did apologize I guess…………or, what was that?

Posted by: Anonymous at June 29, 2009 3:23 PM

Mainly because I haven't seen the Baby Letterman photo; nor do I care to. But if it were as bad as those in the article, I would have no trouble saying unequivocally that the person who made it was a creep.

Once again, I'm not like you. Right and wrong to me are not determined by partisan sympathies.

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 3:37 PM

andy42302

I had a guy work for me once and I was about to pay him for his weeks work. I asked him how many hours he put in so I could pay him for what he had earned. He told me what he really needed was $400 for rent, $50 for groceries, $20 for gas, and some extra spending money. "Probably around $500 bucks", he said.

You kinda remind me of him.

Posted by: AlphaMail at June 29, 2009 3:51 PM

Just thought ya'll would like to know.

Posted by: FPST at June 29, 2009 3:52 PM

Ok, VK, you don't care to look. You certainly don't seem to mind looking at objectionable photos that help you in your attack agenda do you? But that's consistent with what I've dealt with here thus far. Even on this very thread you read what you want to read and ignore any relevance of your opponent. Then once again you create your own argument.

So, let's recap.

1) I did not find the Burke photoshop offensive because it I didn't see any attack towards Trig, only towards Burke. You guys found it offensive because you saw an attack towards Trig.

2) I did not find the Letterman photoshop offensive because I didn't see any attack towards Trig, only towards Letterman. You guys (with the exception of those too scared to look) obviously saw the same thing.

3) We are all in agreement that the above photos are offensive because they obviously are targeting Twig.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 29, 2009 3:54 PM

This is the fifth or sixth time I've explained it to you half-wit. It's the using kids to attack politicians that I object to, whether or not it's a direct attack on the child.

What do you not get? What small one syllable words am I not using that would help you understand it better?

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 4:07 PM

andy42302

I'm going for a tipple and feel compelled to interpret my 3:51pm comment for you before I go.

The guy who worked for me could only grasp a limited view of a situation and was unable to interpret it in full context, because he was only willing to see it in terms of what HE wanted and what HE needed.

Reality needed to reconcile to him, not vice versa. Do you have brown hair too?

Posted by: AlphaMail at June 29, 2009 4:52 PM

Andy the reason you are a sick piece of shit is because you don't find ALL pictures that disgrace children offensive.Scumbag.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at June 29, 2009 6:00 PM

Why is it so hard for you cowards to condemn the Baby Letterman photo?

Posted by: andy42302 at June 29, 2009 6:07 PM

Um, half-wit... please reread my comment of 3:37 PM.

You already spent that nickel, half-wit.

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 6:13 PM

Also, half-wit, has anyone on this forum defended that alleged "Baby Letterman" picture the way you have defended the Trig Palin photoshops? Kindly provide citation of anyone saying the Letterman pic was acceptable. Otherwise, you're demanding that we condemn something that, for all we know, only exists in your tiny little imagination.

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 6:33 PM

VK, understand this as I'm satisfied you're a person of reasonable if not above average intellect. I understand that you have chose to close you eyes and not engage in this debate. With that said, my post didn't pertain to you. As for the rest, with the exception of Judith, that have completely ran from the question as if it were laced with aids, why nothing critical of the baby Letterman pic? I provided the link over 36 hours ago yet there's this resounding silence that speaks volumes. Obviously, most here approve of the Letterman/Palin photoshop or they're like you VK, adamant about remaining blind to anything that might rumble that fragile glass house in which you live.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 29, 2009 6:44 PM

"The top photoshop is Brian Pepper's face; another disabled man. He's often used in such photoshops."

So what you're saying is the Troglodytes at Wonkette are attacking TWO people with birth defects in the first photoshop.

Why would it not surprise me if I were to learn that the libs have their own version of Aktion T4 in pre-production?

Posted by: Judith M. at June 29, 2009 7:19 PM

All I see, half-wit, is you flogging the same dead horse about some stupid Letterman pic that no one is defending. The moral low ground that it's okay to attack politicians through their kids is where you've planted your flag, half-wit.

Posted by: V the K at June 29, 2009 7:31 PM

I understand this is the second time she does this.
People that do this are FOOLS.

This is what the bible says about fools.

As a dog returns to its vomit,
so a fool repeats his folly.
Proverbs 26:11

Posted by: Fear at June 29, 2009 7:37 PM

So if this makes me shake with anger, will I be accused of making fun of Michael J. Fox.

Posted by: Gregory at June 29, 2009 8:17 PM

If the liberals make fun of little Trig, then the Obama daughters should not be off limits.Why I think we should show a picture of Sasha Obama next to a picture of a chimp with the caption.Separated at birth?

Posted by: Jane at June 29, 2009 9:07 PM

Think my previous comment got lost in the new comment approval thingy..

Anyway just wanted to point out that the face 'shopped onto Trig in the first picture is Brian Peppers, a genetically deformed sex offender from Ohio.

So, yeah, double classy on Wonkette's part.
(By the way, didn't she basically become famous for admitting she sold her @ss - literally - to older men in Washington? Class all the way, she is.)

Posted by: mandible claw at June 29, 2009 9:30 PM

Wow, how edgy! School yard crap.

Posted by: D. King at June 29, 2009 10:59 PM

andy42302...

I wasn't running from your Letterman question, and I don't believe too many others here were either. We have other things to do besides this...we don't have to hang around here all the time to try to get all the great conservative wit and wisdom like you do, we already have it. But I'm glad you're here so often trying to absorb it all, and that you're still seeking.....

I answered your 6:15am Letterman question earlier at the first Trig Entry lower on the scroll ("DNC Blogger......")

Posted by: AlphaMail at June 29, 2009 11:40 PM

Alpha, it looks like we actually agree on something. You wrote "if it's mocking Letterman that's fine, just like it's fine if it's mocking Palin". That's exactly what I've been saying.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 30, 2009 6:12 AM

Posted by: andy42302 at June 30, 2009 6:12 AM

No-one even knows what the damn Letterman photo is that you keep ranting about, man. Post a bloody link and share it with the rest of the class before crapping on about stuff that makes no sense to anyone else and thinking you're proving a point.

Posted by: Anonymous at June 30, 2009 6:25 AM

I have posted it but I'll do it again.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 30, 2009 7:03 AM

Stupid picture.

Next?

Posted by: cowlove at June 30, 2009 8:30 AM

Just stupid? Not offensive? mkay.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 30, 2009 1:06 PM

Liberals have no moral standards..no wonder I don't like them.

Posted by: Dave at June 30, 2009 2:18 PM

The attacks on Palin and her family are offensive right down to this picture. I find none of this amusing at all.

Obama said family is off limits.

Do what the black messiah says!

Stupid liberals! MKAY!!!!!

Posted by: Dave at June 30, 2009 2:57 PM

Andy,

I've been working.

Just now responded to your civilized comment on Eight RINOs Let Cap and Tax Insanity Pass almost about to exit the site.

Posted by: Fiberal at June 30, 2009 4:19 PM

Fiberal, it's refreshing to hear constructive debate, a very rare occurrence on this site.

I don't necessarily agree with RR's policies in general (real shocker right?) however I commend his leadership abilities.

I'd say the big difference here is that the POTUS has more lead way in promoting his/her agenda than a U.S. House of Representative. The POTUS has peaked their political career. Their drive, motives and political agenda can now be paramount, unlike those hoping to advance their political careers. An example might be that Reagan, in his earlier career, somewhat waffled on the abortion issue. Later, he became an advocate of the unborn. Political advancement is a chess game and acquired by a give and take strategy.
If you look at Dave Reichert, his options were limited and his seat was teetering. It was a damn if ya do/damn if you don't scenario. I'm just thinking he chose the "run today and come back and fight on another day" vs dying today and losing everything. Honestly, that's often done in the Senate where Senators facing reelection will vote against there party because they know their vote will not help. Just the past year, Mitch McConnell told the GOP to vote the way they needed to vote. And this isn't a GOP/Dem thing, it's political survival, the norm of politics.
Perhaps you adamantly disagree with me and if so, I certainly respect that. I appreciate your civility.

Posted by: andy42302 at June 30, 2009 6:18 PM

Just stupid? Not offensive? mkay.

Did I not live up to your expectations?

It's the same stupidity as all the Trig photoshops.

Keep trying to make your idiotic point; it seems to be going well for you.

Posted by: cowlove at July 1, 2009 5:56 AM

People who don't have the gonads to attack an adult for fear of being attached back have to rely on asaulting an innocent, defenseless baby. I would assume there are children in your family or will be children born. God might decide to punish you now rather than wait for judgment day. I'd like to say that I wish He would punish you now by giving you a child with disabilities; but you wouldn't be able to handle it and the child would wind up being the one punished - hidden away and starving for love and attention. So, I wish for you to come down with Lou Gerick's Disease or a slow uncurable cancer that will eat away at your body and mind until you are unrecognizable. Diabetes wouldn't be a bad end for your either - lose a leg or both, maybe go blind. Guess I can get just as evil as you when provoked.

Posted by: bcpitstop at July 4, 2009 12:08 AM

Hey Palin don't you have a meth lab to tend to? or a rape victim to screw over?
or some poor animal to hunt from a plane? I got one for why don't you pretend to be
a mother? Can a day pass without this Mooseburger saying something stupid?

According to Bill O'Reilly Sarah Saks can be tutuored. I wonder if he would tutor Barrack Obama if it was him that was stupid.

Posted by: palinwhinesandcries at July 6, 2009 10:24 PM

Sarah Palin is a horrible mother. Track goes into the military to avoid jail. Bristol gets pregnant by someone who the Palins are now trashing w/ every breath they take. Nice. I's only a matter of time before the young ones fuck up in some huge major way thanks to the horrible parenting skills of this horrible woman who ignores her children for her own selfish political gains Sarah Palin is a horrible example of a woman & an even worse example of a mother.

Posted by: Candice at July 6, 2009 10:26 PM

Sarah Palin is absolutely right! She was treated HORRIBLY during the campaign, I mean Palin was called a 1-baby killer 2-terrorist 3-communist 4-nigger... oh wait..that wasn't Palin that was OBAMA! Just take 2 mins and LOOK at all the stuff they threw at him during the campaign and it just rolllllled right off of him. Palin takes EVERYTHING personal and she isnt very bright & cant defend herself very well.

Posted by: Lexa at July 6, 2009 10:28 PM

whaaaa whaaaaa everyone hates me packed up her Tonka trucks and called it a day, buh bye Palin sorry you couldn't hack it. And they compared this breedcow trash to Hillary Clinton PLEASE!! Clinton never QUIT & showed you could endure ANYTHING they threw at you. You're WEAK Sarah Palin WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK !!!

She can't even handle the media stress of being Govenor of Alaska so yeah lets elect her President! NO stress there! NO media attention or heavy 24.7 scrutiny there! GOOD IDEA! Palin for President! Mark Sanford for VIce President! His slutty Argentinian mistress for Secretary of State!!!

Posted by: Andy Riggs at July 6, 2009 10:29 PM

So I guess you guys were all up in arms and writing on blogs when Rush Limbaugh referred to Chelsea Clinton as the "White House DOG" .. right???? Hypocrites.

Posted by: David at July 6, 2009 10:30 PM

Palin and her state are both a mess. Palin recently stated 51% of Alaska fishermen caught enough fish to feed them for this winter. In actuality the figure is 5%. Sarah lies all the time & hopes to God no one will check the ''facts'' FACTS: Alaska is #1 in the following: Rape-Violence against Women-Alcoholics-Meth Labs-Illiteracy. Great job Sarah.

Posted by: Seana at July 6, 2009 10:32 PM

Palin is completely pro-life. unless its slaughtering an animal for the fun of it.Then its totally ok&you should bring along the kids!! Oh yeah shes a GREAT mom to Trig,going back to work a whole 3 DAYS after the birth of this SPECIALNEEDS CHILD!Then lugging the poor infant around campaining for a few mnths, thats always healthy for a SPECIALNEEDS CHILD! Bus tours, constant plane rides, never a routine or schedule,sleeping/eating at all different times &hours,oh yeah newborns THRIVE on that!

Posted by: palinskidsshouldbetakenaway at July 6, 2009 10:33 PM

Anyone can google the racist "photo" of First Lady Michelle Obama .. but of course conservatives don't mind that...

Palin had better grow up if she wants a future in national politics.

But I wouldn't vote for Snowbilly Palin under any circumstances. Neither would any woman I know.

Posted by: Vashti at July 7, 2009 8:55 PM

I think the second was looks more like the little bast@rd.

Posted by: Hoistonherownbastard at July 14, 2009 9:23 PM