« Millionaire's Middle School Moonbat Mosaic | Main | Obama's July 4th Invitation to Ahmadinejad Thugs Still Open »

June 23, 2009

Perez Hilton Disgraces Himself Once Again

Belligerently homosexual gossip blogger Mario Lavandeira made his pseudonym Perez Hilton a household name by laying a trap for Carrie Prejean that forced her to publicly endorse depraved homosexual marriages or sacrifice her beauty queen crown. Now he's back in the news, after running to the police about a minor bitch slapping he received from Polo Molina, manager of the Black Eyed Peas.

The Jawa Report comments:

Perez says he was "hit from behind" yet there's the "injury" under his eye there. And calling the law after a little scuffle, especially one where it looks like maybe you scratched yourself, is the highest form of wussery, even for gay men. Even 99 percent of little girls would brush that off as nothing.

But to an attention whore, no publicity is bad publicity.

perez-hilton-whinoplasty.JPG
Mario pouts in pain, via The Jawa Report.

On a tip from Burning Hot.

Posted by Van Helsing at June 23, 2009 8:05 AM

Comments

This jackass seems to me the kind of guy who will eventually off himself to get attention. 10 to 1 he's not around in two years.

Posted by: Unscrupulous at June 23, 2009 8:18 AM

What a BIG Baby!! LOL!! I hate to say it but he deserved this 100%. Maybe this will teach him a lesson, what a jerk!! His website is filled with hate and crap!

Posted by: maryjane at June 23, 2009 8:19 AM

Perez Hilton? Not worth a plug nickel.

This is a real story. Speaks volumes about unions. Though teachers being sent to "The Rubber Room" is hilarious.

"NEW YORK – Hundreds of New York City public school teachers accused of offenses ranging from insubordination to sexual misconduct are being paid their full salaries to sit around all day playing Scrabble, surfing the Internet or just staring at the wall, if that's what they want to do.

Because their union contract makes it extremely difficult to fire them, the teachers have been banished by the school system to its "rubber rooms" — off-campus office space where they wait months, even years, for their disciplinary hearings.

The 700 or so teachers can practice yoga, work on their novels, paint portraits of their colleagues — pretty much anything but school work. They have summer vacation just like their classroom colleagues and enjoy weekends and holidays through the school year.

"You just basically sit there for eight hours," said Orlando Ramos, who spent seven months in a rubber room, officially known as a temporary reassignment center, in 2004-05. "I saw several near-fights. `This is my seat.' `I've been sitting here for six months.' That sort of thing."

Ramos was an assistant principal in East Harlem when he was accused of lying at a hearing on whether to suspend a student. Ramos denied the allegation but quit before his case was resolved and took a job in California.

Because the teachers collect their full salaries of $70,000 or more, the city Department of Education estimates the practice costs the taxpayers $65 million a year. The department blames union rules.

"It is extremely difficult to fire a tenured teacher because of the protections afforded to them in their contract," spokeswoman Ann Forte said.

City officials said that they make teachers report to a rubber room instead of sending they home because the union contract requires that they be allowed to continue in their jobs in some fashion while their cases are being heard. The contract does not permit them to be given other work."

Posted by: Name at June 23, 2009 8:21 AM

What a fag.

Posted by: Smoke TNT at June 23, 2009 8:22 AM

Perez says he was "hit from behind"

That's how he prefers it from all accounts!!

He / She is a piece of trailer-trash that deserves to walk under a bus!

Carrie Prejean for VPOTUS, Sarah Palin for POTUS!!

Posted by: ASM at June 23, 2009 8:33 AM

I don't see where It is hurt. It looks like It had stayed up all night crying; butt-hurt maybe? That is so funny though. Here is this tough-talking prick (AKA P.O.S.) who bashes the shit out of people publicly, but yet as soon as It gets into an obviously minor scuffle It cries and wants people to feel sorry for It. Well I don't feel sorry for It. Payback is a bitch Motherfucker!

Posted by: That Scary Guy at June 23, 2009 8:37 AM

queers fighting queers.....

should make for a popular reality show

Posted by: blue at June 23, 2009 8:40 AM

Pe-who Whozeewhutsis? Never heard of him until he ambushed Prejean. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if the only talent I had was writing about what other people are wearing and how right I am. I'd feel pretty worthless and have to attack other people to make myself feel big. Oh yeah, that's what he does.

Posted by: Seamus at June 23, 2009 8:43 AM

If I had the chance to punch this panty waist in the face, he would look much, much worse than that picture, which looks more like he got his precious little feeeelings hurt than hit in the face.

Obviusly the person who hit the homo is a bit of a limp wrist as well.

The Perez freak deserves much more than he got.

Posted by: mmmmmBurgers at June 23, 2009 10:54 AM

I'd be afraid of getting his blood on me. People like him are walking biohazards.

Posted by: SK at June 23, 2009 11:46 AM

Nope, no hate from the right at all...

Posted by: Brandon at June 23, 2009 12:52 PM

Giving someone a beatdown for calling you a faggot is not hate. Sorry, but that's just teaching someone a lesson. Do you read hate into everything? Does Hilton not display "hate" for what he did, not only to the Black Eye Pead dude, but also calling that girl a "bitch" and a "cunt"?
If not then you have no standards, I guess.

Posted by: mmmmmBurgers at June 23, 2009 1:07 PM

Look, he dyed his hair to bring out the color in his owie.

Posted by: liberal anon at June 23, 2009 1:51 PM

"Nope, no hate from the right at all...
"Posted by: Brandon at June 23, 2009 12:52 PM"

GLADD is pissed at him, too. Since you are goiing against gays and lesbians, YOU must be a HATE-MONGER!!

Posted by: KHarn at June 23, 2009 3:04 PM

I forgot to say Brandon who quoted me that I ain't 'from the right'. I am about as middle of the road as you can get. I'm straight, but have a few of gay friends, albeit from work, but they understand my hangups with homos. They also have they're hangups with heteros and I don't get all bent out of shape about it. just disagree, that's all. We also find humor in each others differences and sometimes chide each other in friendly ways. No harm, hate, or hurtin' about it. i never call them 'queer or faggot', though. I first heard 'homo' out of one of their mouths. Man up. Not everybody loves you or even likes you. Especially if you go around calling other people faggot.

Posted by: mmmmmBurgers at June 23, 2009 3:21 PM

If someone called my wife a 'cunt" I'd give them a beatdown too. Maybe not a lesbian though. I'd let my wife handle that one, which she could.

Posted by: mmmmmBurgers at June 23, 2009 3:23 PM

Perez needs to lay off the cocaine.

Posted by: Dave at June 23, 2009 3:36 PM

Perez=faggot

Posted by: Jimbo at June 23, 2009 7:20 PM

sure, I totally understand that the reasonable thing to do when someone insults you is to do "much, much worse" than hitting them in the face.

Posted by: Brandon at June 23, 2009 9:34 PM

I think the whole thing is hilarious. Perez isn't banged up too bad, so his dumbass getting hit cracks me up. The guy above is right though, punching someone over words is pretty weak, sticks and stones and all that. Still funny though, and the crybaby gets to extend his 15 minutes. Everybody wins!

Posted by: Smoke TNT at June 23, 2009 11:07 PM

"Sticks and stones" is great ..... for children.
Just taking it when some jerk calls you vile names is weak, to me. Tell me, what exactly would it take to get some of you to defend or stand up for yourselves?
Maybe if you ever got your ass kicked you might consider using your fists next time. Obviously some of you have never had to. Just like Hilton, you'd probably cry to the world how unfair it is you got trated like a chump, but God forbid you actually DO something about it. talk about "weak".

Posted by: mmmmmBurgers at June 24, 2009 1:31 AM

I have been in fights before, they all seemed to start with words, and I didn't just 'take it'. More often than not, someone will back off when you stand up for yourself (or have a gun), sometimes they won't, but you can't go around just punching people who disagree with you or 'hurt your feelings'. You won't last very long in the real world. You don't have to be a pussy, and you don't have to be an jackass with a chip on your shoulder either. Just my $0.02.

Posted by: Smoke TNT at June 24, 2009 3:27 AM

Smoke TNT, I basically agree with all that. It was earlier when you said "weak" that got me. I do understand turning the other cheek, but as this thread is about the situation with the Hilton dude, if he would have called me a faggot like that, i would have felt weak if I didn't teach him a lesson, and even weaker if I got my manager to do it for me. My punch to his face would not be out of hate. Consider it a "love tap" :))
Now if he called me a redneck honkey I'd probably laugh and ask him if he wanted a beer.

Posted by: mmmmmBurgers at June 24, 2009 6:28 AM

By the way, I have never been to this guy's website and had never heard of him before the beauty pagent thing, but I did see his new video where he whines and tirades about getting hit. I'm telling you, if that guy is even half as in your face, seething, grimmacing and confronting in real life as he is in that video, I don't see how he isn't getting punched out all the time.

Posted by: mmmmmBurgers at June 24, 2009 6:34 AM