« Obama's July 4th Invitation to Ahmadinejad Thugs Still Open | Main | How to Pose and Kill Time While the World Erupts »

June 23, 2009

GLAAD Wants Militant Homosexual Perez Hilton to Apologize for Homophobic Slurs

A follow-up on today's story of moonbat gossip blogger Perez Hilton's bitch slapping:

The aggressively homosexual gossip blogger has been called upon by the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation to apologize for hurling anti-gay slurs at Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas.

Lisps GLAAD's Rashad Robinson:

These are vulgar anti-gay slurs that feed a climate of hatred and intolerance toward our community. For someone in our own community to use it to attack another person by saying that it is, quote, "The worst possible thing that thug would ever want to hear," is incredibly dangerous. It legitimizes use of a slur that is often linked to violence against our community. And it sends a message that it is OK to attempt to dehumanize people by exploiting anti-gay attitudes.
We have reached out to Hilton and asked him to apologize for promoting this anti-gay slur, and we would ask media outlets to avoid repetition of the slur in their coverage of this story.

Hilton must have called him something really awful, like "Perez Hilton."

perez-hilton-boots.jpg
Conservatives' opposition in the Culture War.

On a tip from Oiao.

Posted by Van Helsing at June 23, 2009 8:39 AM

Comments

This guy should marry that Harvey Levin guy over at TMZ.com and spend all their time packing each others fudge and giving each other Rusty Trombones.

Posted by: Im A Lawyer at June 23, 2009 8:53 AM

You complain so much about the homo media machine, and then you sit around and feed it by hand.

Not to mention your wide knowledge and repetition of their practices. Closet case anyone?

Posted by: Anonymous at June 23, 2009 8:59 AM

this guy's days appear to be numbered as spokesperson for everything gay. he's a vile human being. period.

Posted by: nancz at June 23, 2009 9:01 AM

Paying attention to this nonsense is like unplugging a toilet by hand.

Posted by: oldguy at June 23, 2009 9:07 AM

Thanks to the gay machine the perverted practices of homosexuals is splattered all over the media - its hard to see it.

Posted by: Anonymous at June 23, 2009 9:17 AM

Faggot - a substance or object worthy of hell fire.

Posted by: Apostle53 at June 23, 2009 9:42 AM

Faggot - a substance or object worthy of hell fire.

Posted by: Apostle53 at June 23, 2009 9:42 AM

South Park becomes reality

Posted by: JamesJ at June 23, 2009 9:53 AM

He doesn't have the legs for those boots.

Posted by: Karin at June 23, 2009 10:37 AM

he has said on numerous occasions that he's the queen b*tch - so now that he's been b*tchslapped, he wants to complain?!?

Posted by: nancz at June 23, 2009 10:49 AM

I'm somewhat confused by Hilton's actions. He is a gay man and proud of it, and thinks homosexuality something to be embraced and celebrated. Yet when he decides to insult someone, he calls that person a vulgar term for "gay man".

This is not like a black man calling another black man the "'N' word", which, if the intent is to insult, is to mean that his target is a sad excuse for a black man. No, this is like a black man calling a white man the "'N' word", an instance of which I don't think I've ever heard of, as it makes no sense whatsoever.

Like I said, confusing.

Posted by: GeronimoRumplestiltskin at June 23, 2009 11:09 AM

I which I could have been there to see that little c*nt get his. Too funny.
Now Miss CA needs to punch his lights out too.

Posted by: man of few words at June 23, 2009 11:18 AM

That Black Eyed Peas manager should get a medal. Apparently, Perez likes fists in his ass but not in his face.

Posted by: A.C. Slater at June 23, 2009 11:31 AM

Go tel EL PINKO FINKO to take his stupid appology and SHOVE IT and SCREW GLAAD

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at June 23, 2009 11:47 AM

Oh, I'm so glad, GLAAD is mad. Especially at one of their own.

I don't doubt for one second if a heterosexual male celebrity (or pseudo celebrity, as in this case) had said the "f" word, that GLAAD would be calling for not only an apology but for their head on a stick.

Posted by: We Are So Screwed at June 23, 2009 12:58 PM

WHAT A FAG!!!

Posted by: Dave at June 23, 2009 1:59 PM

Look, he dyed his hair pink to match his owwie.

Posted by: liberal anon at June 23, 2009 2:03 PM

I think GLADD is a bunch of moronic trouble-makers. But in this case, I say "More power to you!"

Posted by: KHarn at June 23, 2009 2:46 PM

Fucking nonsense! Live and let live I always say. Do not limit people's free speech by trying to implement speech codes. If someone wants to use the word faggot let them. Who gives a fuck? It's just a word. perez hilton had it coming anyway. I wish he would have lost some teeth though.

Cash
Rules
Everything
Around
Me

Posted by: Hebrew Hammer at June 23, 2009 3:19 PM

I agree HH. Decent people know what's offensive and will speak appropriately. We all know what an idiot sounds like whether they're straight, gay, lib, or conserv.

This fag personally wishes that GLAAD and Prez would both shut their mouths, but isn't holding his breath over it.

Posted by: Anonymous at June 23, 2009 4:06 PM

Paris - Don't get mad, get GLADD, you big pansy!

"After last night's MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Perez tweeted: "I was assaulted by Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

But TMZ says the cops say it's the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- who is under investigation. Will.I.Am maintains that he was not involved in the alleged assault. Molina turned himself in to police early this morning. Just like a good manager should.

Here’s what Perez left on his Twitter page after the alleged smackdown:

Hopefully no HIV-negative bystanders were splattered with his blood.

One queer getting whipped by another queer for calling the other a faggot. Where's the gay-pride Will.I.Am? Just punishment for a "hate crime" for some, poetic justice for others.

Posted by: GhostofJournalism at June 23, 2009 4:52 PM

I think his problem is he hasn't been ass kicked enough in his miserable life.

Posted by: grayjohn at June 23, 2009 5:16 PM

"Here’s what Perez left on his Twitter page after the alleged smackdown:
"-- I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please. about 5 hours ago from Sidekick
"-- I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke. --"

Let me get this straight (No pun intended); he needs to talk to the police "ASAP", yet the first thing he does is post on the internet.

Apparently a punch in the nose affects a loud-mouthed gay's thinking!
"Hello, Information? I need the number for 911!"

Posted by: KHarn at June 23, 2009 5:34 PM

I was thinking the same thing, KHarn. What is wrong with these celebs? They Twitter instead of picking up the phone and pushing the 911 button! STUPID!

Posted by: Judith M. at June 23, 2009 6:02 PM

Guys who wear pink as a rediclous as guys who have ponytails in their hair

Posted by: Flu-Bird at June 23, 2009 9:02 PM

Does anyone actually feel sorry for him?

Posted by: Steve at June 23, 2009 10:22 PM

Mutants like this clown are the reason that normal people will NEVER take gay's seriously.

Posted by: Capt. Kranky at June 24, 2009 11:44 AM

i suspect that Mario (Perez) wasn't actually punched by anybody... it's more likely that, in a drunken stupor, he tripped and hit his face on the guardrail

Posted by: bowler at June 24, 2009 11:07 PM

OMG he porked Kenny!

To Quote Andrew Wilkow he is a "Vile Sodomite".

Posted by: grayjohn at June 25, 2009 5:03 AM