« Our New Friend Is Going Nuclear | Main | Obama Portrays America as a Muslim Country »

June 3, 2009

A Peek Under Tiller the Baby Killer's Rock

The murder of late-term abortionist George Tiller was a big propaganda coup for the left, but at least it has shined a little light on the depravity of the abortion industry. The reason liberals will avoid your eyes while declaring that the babies they advocate butchering are just blobs of protoplasm is that they know otherwise, as made clear by some of the services Tiller the Baby Killer offered. Via What Does Tiller Do With The Dead Babies?:

george-tiller-remembrances.gif

They are talking about babies whose mothers have chosen to murder them.

More morbidity is on display at KGOV.com:

Wichita abortionist George Tiller offers a memorial service in his facility after he performs a partial-birth abortion. The mom and the dad in the pictures below paid Tiller a few thousand dollars to kill Tess, their baby girl. A pro-life sidewalk counselor had failed in her effort to dissuade the mother from entering the abortion mill, but did succeed in giving her address to the mom. Afterward, the mother and the pro-lifer corresponded and became friends. In that way, the pro-life community obtained these photos. We at KGOV.com have decided to share with our listeners the mother's pain, and the photographic proof of the depravity of abortionists, in hopes of furthering our battle against legalized child killing.

The pictures of a couple doting on the corpse of the daughter they killed are guaranteed to give you nightmares. Also included is this note from the regretful mom:

confession.gif

We've just elected as president an over-the-top pro-abortion extremist. As a result, we taxpayers now finance abortions done in other countries. If America survives this reign of moonbattery, future generations will look back and regard us as fiends.

On a tip from V the K. Hat tip: lgf 2.0: blogmocracy.com commenter CloudyDay.

Posted by Van Helsing at June 3, 2009 9:10 AM

Comments

Was Tiller related to Dr. Josef Mengele?

Tiller looks like an older version of the "good" doctor.

Posted by: Anonymous at June 3, 2009 9:25 AM

No price list?

Posted by: Shooter1001 at June 3, 2009 9:25 AM

And you thought only serial killers kept ghoulish souvenirs of the lives they snuffed out. Can you imagine being at someone's house, and they haul out a book of photographs and say, "This was our daughter, who we didn't want so we had her brains scrambled."

Posted by: V the K at June 3, 2009 9:28 AM

To paraphrase the late Sam Kennion, comdeidan,"I don't approve of shooting abortion doctors. I UNDERSTAND IT! But I don't approve of it!"

Posted by: GEJ at June 3, 2009 9:30 AM

Unfuckingbelievable.

Posted by: Mark at June 3, 2009 9:50 AM

Here I am, a grown man of 46, father of two BEAUTIFUL children, nearly in tears after reading this and seeing the photos. How someone can choose to end the life of her child is beyond me. And for Tiller to be an "accepted" member of society and an "accepted" member of a church is deplorable. How could members of that church commiserated with that monster? God help us.

Posted by: Dewayne at June 3, 2009 9:51 AM

Im suprised Tiller didnt list an option for having your baby stuffed and mounted by a qualified taxidermist. Geesh. What a sick bastard.

Posted by: Boys and Ghouls at June 3, 2009 9:54 AM

An abortionist is no different than any other mass murderer.

Posted by: single stack at June 3, 2009 9:58 AM

OMG those pictures are absolutely horrible. I used to be pro-choice many years ago until I woke up. If anyone is pro-choice after seeing these pictures, God help us all.

I used to work with a woman who had 3 abortions. What bullshit. Birth control is not that hard to get, it really isn't. I used the pill the entire time I was married and never had any slipups.

I never had any children by choice and I never had an abortion. I don't know if I could live with myself.

That poor little baby. I wonder if these poor creatures feel any pain with this abortion. I hope not.

These ghoulish pictures should serve as a reminder at how sick and disenfranchised our country has become.

Posted by: Janet at June 3, 2009 10:03 AM

How someone can choose to end the life of her child is beyond me.

It is a degree of selfishness many of us fail to understand because we aren't selfish people.

I think a significant part of the left's vitriol toward Sarah Palin was for giving birth to an "imperfect" child they wouldn't have given a second thought about terminating.

Posted by: V the K at June 3, 2009 10:03 AM

I used to be pro-choice many years ago until I woke up.

I was pro-choice years ago, too. Not adamantly pro-choice, but just kind of, "whatever... I don't care" pro-choice. I remember the exact moment I switched sides. It was freshman year in college, I was flipping through the local yellow pages and happened to go through the "Abortion Services" section... which had 3-4 full-page ads in it, with smiling women, and... this was the kicker... "Visa and Mastercard Accepted."

That's when it hit me... slammed me really; This is a business! A commercial enterprise! They advertised! They took Visa! These people were making money from killing unborn babies!

That's when I became pro-life.

Posted by: V the K at June 3, 2009 10:09 AM

I wonder if these poor creatures feel any pain with this abortion.

Notice the prevalent use of conjecture and justification for fetal anesthesia, despite the doctor's belief that the baby feels no pain until 28 weeks. Even if that were true, Tiller clearly caused gross and immense pain to his numerous partial-birth victims.

He was nothing more than a violent pig.

And this post has made me physically ill. Combining the sacrament of Baptism and the unholy act of murdering a baby is beyond sick. It is beyond immoral. It is pure, unadulterated evil.

Posted by: cowlove at June 3, 2009 10:16 AM

Just blobs of protoplasm...not a human until a full term bona fide birth.... I read that bulletted list above with mounting disbelief and my jaw hanging open. I didn't view the photos.

Like VtheK, I was pro-choice in a "whatever" way. That was in college when many of us are self-centered, selfish, and moonbatty to boot. My friend had 3 because she was just too flaky or drunk to remember contras. I turned pro-life when I grew up a couple years and Thought. Things. Through.

I just said a prayer, and I hope you will too. Right now, it's about all I can do.

Posted by: Karin at June 3, 2009 10:33 AM

I can't bring myself to look at ANY photos of dead children. I just became a Grandfather for the second time yesterday,a beautiful baby boy by the name of Elijah. Our first grandchild died at 6 months and the pain my wife and I went through was horrible. I can't imagine what my daughter and her husband went through so to me a child is precious and innocent of all sins. I know there are extreme cases that could be made for abortion but the overall reality is that if you don't want to have children then use a contraceptive or keep it zipped and closed for business. There's no excuse unless rape or incest is involved.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at June 3, 2009 10:46 AM

I too was pro-choice in a "whatever" kind of way. Back in the day, guys had to show their bona fides on this issue to have any hope of getting lucky.

My views shifted dramatically the instant I saw our first child being born. The abstraction had become a reality, and suddenly I was deeply troubled and saddened by abortion.

To those who've yet to have children, and who therefore view abortion as an abstraction (which, believe me, I understand), imagine something perhaps more tangible: a litter of cute newborn puppies ... being killed. Sickening thought, isn't it?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at June 3, 2009 10:53 AM

I was once pro-choice as well, back in my nihilistic youth. I live KS. My neighbor had severe pregnancy complications that threated her life. She was rushed to the hospital at 23 weeks and gave birth to her now preschool aged daughter via Ceasarian. She could have gone to Tiller just as easily and her lovely girl would not be here. Think about that -we can save babies at 23 weeks

Posted by: Mandy at June 3, 2009 10:55 AM

Imagine something perhaps more tangible: a litter of cute newborn puppies ... being killed. Sickening thought, isn't it?

Which is why I think we should steal a page from PETA and start referring to unborn babies as "Womb Kittens."

Posted by: V the K at June 3, 2009 10:56 AM

If it's just a blob stuck to your uterus that's a major inconvenience, why have a list of f&%^*ing funeral services!!!

I think I'm gonna crawl up into a little ball under the porch.

Posted by: Nathaniel M at June 3, 2009 11:14 AM

It's time the 150 million plus people(in this country) that believe abortion is the worst kind of evil get up off their butts and flood their elected officials offices with letters and phone calls.

I can't believe we just sit around and hope that abortion ends. It's going to take action to stop it.

Posted by: C at June 3, 2009 11:52 AM

Two things about that list blow my cool.

1. "Certificate of premature miscarriage"?

Abortion! Not miscarriage! Stop playing games!

and

2. "Arrangement of amnio/autopsy"

Cause of death...assault by a medical professional! No autopsy required!

Posted by: Judith M. at June 3, 2009 12:06 PM

How many millions of dollars did that guy make by sucking children's brains out?

It's sickening.

Posted by: Scaramouche at June 3, 2009 12:15 PM

neglegent doctors have killed far more people then guns HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY THE AMA LOGO HAS SNAKES IN IT? DR TILLER BABY KILLER

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at June 3, 2009 12:46 PM

Can brides-to-be register there?

Posted by: JamesJ at June 3, 2009 12:52 PM

Scaramouche, BOR reported that he made $1 million per year.

I think Cowlove said it best when he said "Combining the sacrament of Baptism and the unholy act of murdering a baby is beyond sick. It is beyond immoral. It is pure, unadulterated evil."

Congratulations, Farmer Ted on your new baby grandson!

I guess I will tell you guys this: My unmarried, 19 year old step daughter is expecting in July. There was much anguish in the family when she told us, and her dad was so disappointed and worried (nobody's rich, it will be tough). She decided to choose life, even against a lot of pressure to "get rid of it." It's a boy.

Posted by: Karin at June 3, 2009 1:05 PM

Until a 5-6 years ago, I never gave the issue too much thought. I thought one day I'd better read up a bit and decide what I think is right.
I came to the quick conclusion that the crux of the issue is 'When does life begin?' A life begins at conception. What other logical conclusion can one come to?? If not at conception, then when? Three months? Why not 2 months 29 days and 23 hours? Is February in there? See the dilemma?
What is it inside a mother at a month or 2 months or 5 months? Its a baby, a human being and if you kill it then that's murder, not in the eyes of the law perhaps, but it is!
Doesn't a woman have a right to control her own body? A right to privacy? Sure, nobody respects and expects privacy more than me! But there are 2 people involved now, not just the woman! If you don't want a baby, take this pill! And hold it between your knees tonite and trust me, you won't get pregnant!
I'm not especially religious nor well educated but like to think I have some common sense. If a pregnancy is aborted for convenience sake, Down's Syndrome, eye color, population control, eugenics or to keep the crime rate down in 12 years, its murdering a baby. Rationalize all you like, it is what it is!

Tell you the truth, with 2 grandkids and one on the way, I don't have the courage to look at these pictures nor read the sorrow in a woman's heart who has made that bad life choice. But I would have no compunctions about killing any one of these sob's that perform these hideous murders.
Wouldn't even blink an eye and I'd sleep like a lamb the same night.

Posted by: Shooter1001 at June 3, 2009 1:14 PM

Karin thanks and congrats back at you. It will be tough for your stepdaughter but it sounds to me like she's got a great family to support her. Best of luck. :)

Posted by: Farmer Ted at June 3, 2009 1:29 PM

There is no way I can bring myself to look at those pictures.

How anybody can look at a baby (who, by the way, just happen to be the most incredible people in the world. I love babies. I love watching them observe their world. I see their facial exprssions and wonder what they're thinking.)and still think that killing one is a viable option for an act of poor judgement is beyond me.

Posted by: keepthechange08 at June 3, 2009 1:40 PM

Tiller the baby killer just got a taste of his own medicine, retroactive but effective.

Posted by: FREE at June 3, 2009 1:44 PM

Tiller got his own 'late term abortion'.

I don't advocate murder, even of scumbags like Tiller, but as the Good Book warns us:

“They have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.”- Hosea 8:7 (KJV)

This debacle has demonstrated clearly that there are dire consequences for evil.

Posted by: SK at June 3, 2009 2:58 PM

I remember when I first got married, I thought I was pregnant. My husband was all excited as he thought I was really going to have a baby.

Turned out to be a false alarm, it was stress.

I went to a local clinic near my office in Manhattan to have a pregnancy test. I didn't realize they did abortions there.

I came and saw about 2 dozen young gals, all about 15-18 years old. I thought oh lord, I'll be here forever.

When I asked the receptionist she said oh no you're the only one having a pregnancy test, all these ladies are here for an abortion.

I suddenly felt this dark evil energy. I couldn't wait to get out of there. It still give me cold chills to this day.

Posted by: Janet at June 3, 2009 3:28 PM

Ann Coulter has a great article on her website right now called 49 Million to Five.

Posted by: Dewayne at June 3, 2009 5:37 PM

There is no way I'm looking at those pictures. I've got to sleep at night. Thanks for not posting them, Van.

Posted by: Kevin R at June 3, 2009 5:52 PM

I guess we can take solace in knowing that right now, at this very moment, and for eternity, Tiller is burning in HELL!!

Posted by: nitrain at June 3, 2009 6:07 PM

Lived a killer, died a Tiller.
May he rot in Hell.

Just thought I would help out his "family" with a head stone choice.......

Posted by: christmasghost at June 3, 2009 6:54 PM

O FOR FUCCKS SAKE. man i hate liberals. remember the good ole days when everyone laughed at hippies, now theyre running the freakin country for gods sake.

Posted by: Joe Nen at June 3, 2009 7:40 PM

2. "Arrangement of amnio/autopsy"

Cause of death...assault by a medical professional! No autopsy required!

Posted by: Judith M. at June 3, 2009 12:06 PM

Yeah that struck me as weird too.

Wonder if the 'doctor' who performs the autopsy is the same 'doctor' who performs the 'procedure'?

What kind of results do these 'autopsies' produce? Are they intended to examine the corpse of the infant for other health problems (besides having its skull shattered and brains vaccumed out, I mean.)

How incredibly perverse.

Posted by: mandible claw at June 3, 2009 7:55 PM

Posted by: TED at June 3, 2009 8:20 PM

"Kathleen Sebelius, who was the governor of Kansas until Obama made her Health and Human Services Secretary, received hundreds of thousands of campaign dollars from Tiller."

Anyone see the irony in this?? It's right up there with Ted Kennedy being the liberals "Moral Leader"...

The hypocrisy never ends!

Posted by: TED at June 3, 2009 8:40 PM

This is the way it should work

But we have liberals

That want to CHEAT and PLAY the System because the majority won't vote their way! This makes them just as guilty as the shooter every day babies are killed. Who are the villains?

Posted by: TED at June 3, 2009 9:12 PM

I have seen some horrific sights in Iraq, but I have never seen anything quite so foul and hideous as these pictures. I am disturbed beyond words.

Sweet Jesus, do something quickly...

Posted by: Evil Monk at June 3, 2009 9:42 PM

Absolutely sick the way that couple pretended to care about the child they put a contract out on.

Posted by: IOpian at June 3, 2009 10:00 PM

Everyone seems so shocked and horrified. I am too. But realize that this is happening in the 'land of the free' thousands of times every single day. It's shocking when it's right in front of us, but the culture of death is engulfing us, and it's suffocating the life out of our country. Anyone else think that our culture's casual acceptance of abortion as a Constitutional right and entitlement, as enlightened progress and compassion, as modern wisdom and virtue, as a necessary social good, could be the primary source of so many of our current problems and the deterioration of our nation? So, what is the prime mover of abortion? It's an ideology called Progress.

Janet, Karin and others -- I know that the prudent use of birth control seems like a simple solution to the abortion issue. But when you think it through logically, I'm sure you'll conclude that the acceptance of artificial birth control has led to an increase in the number of abortions. The reasons are numerous (including the increased objectification of women, and the increased enslavement to the very instruments we rely on for our 'liberation' from conception), but the facts, when viewed objectively, clearly demonstrate that birth control is organically linked to abortion. Birth control causes abortion. Just look at the numbers and trace it back historically.

Without pointing to a specific religion, I think it can be shown that correct, traditional moral development is designed to elevate the human intellect above our animal natures, so that our minds control our bodies. Proper religious education emphasizes that the intellect and the soul should dominate the cravings of our bodies. Yielding to all our bodily wishes results in our bodies to dominating our souls. Your 'belly' becomes your god. We become the animals that atheism says we are. Unless your soul informs your body, your soul obeys your body.

But progressive doctrine forbids this, and it forbids gratitude. Gratitude for the mysterious value of human life; gratitude for the normal and good things in life. Instead progressivism rejects and attacks the ordinary things that have sustained society for centuries: family, children, worship..., and is the source of widespread unhappiness. The cult of progress has begotten the culture of death. It has hit an new peak in the cleverness of our new leadership. But over-education ain't enlightenment, and cleverness ain't wisdom.

Posted by: lvb-rocks at June 3, 2009 10:56 PM

My eyes are still filled with tears after seeing those links. Thank you for pointing us in the direction of these websites and the horror these babies must go through. I have forwarded them to my 'pro choice' friends in hopes to change a few minds. God Bless..... Jaz

Posted by: Jaz at June 3, 2009 11:50 PM

Nice post Ivb. It's hard not to draw a connection between birth control and abortion. Birth control basically makes the claim that we should have the right to have sex with out consequences, and yet birth control does fail. Therefore, if we except the premise that we have a right to have sex without consequences, abortion is a "necessary" back up plan. Therefore, the mentality that accepts birth control doesn't prevent abortion, it provides the rationale for it.

Posted by: Judith M. at June 4, 2009 5:19 AM

I too didn't really care in reference to abortion back in my younger days. It wasn't until my wife and I were trying to have a baby, and she ended up miscarrying at 14 weeks due to complications from a subchorionic hematoma, which is where the placenta has a blood clot inbetween it and the uterine wall. We cried for about 3 days. We arranged with the hospital and the staff at the Catholic church to give it (didn't know if it was a boy or girl) a proper Christian burial.

I don't honestly know how anyone can read the stories, look on medical technology, or even look at the amniotic photos that they are able to do now and just view the child as a "blob" or "parasite" and want to kill it.

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at June 4, 2009 5:26 AM

Good post lvb-rocks.

Posted by: cowlove at June 4, 2009 5:31 AM

I cannot bring myself to look at those pictures.
A decade ago, I was rather apathetic about abortion, but after I found Christ, and learned more about how it was done, I saw that it is an evil which must be confronted.
That list of 'services' is so inhuman. As the article notes, it's like they've officially discarded their beloved old argument that the babies in the womb are just mindless, parasitic globs of tissue to be removed, are are fully acknowledging that they are murdering living babies. As has ben noticed, it is especially hideous that they offer a holy sacrament of Baptism for the murdered babies.
While I of course wouldn't have wished death on Dr. Tiller, and hope his killer is prosecuted to teh full extent of the law, I can see that Tiller really was an evil man who mainly brought it on himself, and feel a fresh surgeof contempt on the ultra- liberal ghouls who hold him up as a heroic martyr

Posted by: Adam at June 4, 2009 8:51 AM

I went to "Planned Parenthood" when my wife was preggers. They immediatly started spewing about "cleaning." After my mouth closed and my eyes regained their original shape I turned over the desk and did a quick rearrangement of the room while the wife got the car. I was mistakenly under the impression they were there to help us plan. 2 blocks we got pulled over and the nice officer said they were all laughing at the station and he never saw me. I love my daughter and would take dozens to save them from this.
P.S. It was too quick for the scum. They do feel pain and life starts at conception.
THATS NOT ABOVE MY PAY GRADE

Posted by: czuch at June 4, 2009 11:19 AM

Not much really bothers me except what I just saw. It is so sad that this shit does happen and it infuriates me when liberals condone this murder. The parents in the pictures should be locked up for murder!

Posted by: Dave at June 4, 2009 1:39 PM

I don't understand how people can do this to their own children, but I do have pity for the woman in those photos because she seems to have tremendous guilt over what she did based on what she said in the letter. And don't forget, Tiller was a master liar and manipulator. He probably told the parents a fairytale about how much better off their daughter would be not having to suffer with Cystic Fibrosis.

Posted by: Judith M. at June 4, 2009 7:16 PM

btw, to sort of add to what I said yesterday, there's something this article brings to light which reveals a lot about liberalism as a whole:
A couple nights ago, I was watching an episode of 'Touched by an Angel' (Not a show I normally watch, but that particular episode was one which I remember in the past as being excellent, in which the angels must face the Devil on Halloween, so I caught it), and the angel Tess points out in it that "Anything God can create, Satan can counterfeit." Taking a look at the way ultra- liberals have been counterfeiting and blaspheming so much of what is sacred demonstrates the truth of that statement:
Gay rights advocates have been pushing to twist and pervert the sacred institution of marriage, and Hollywood celebs have been additionally undermining it by starting marriages which break up (And very publicly, at that) within months.
Another gay activist publishes the Princess Diana Bible, a repulsive perversion of God's Holy Scriptures in which homosexuality is portrayed as normal and blessed, while heterosexuality is portrayed as an abomination, and has publicly stated that everyone should burn their King James Bibles and embrace his Princess Diana Bible instead.
Now, looking at these "Services" offered, we see that some abortuaries have the gall to pervert the Holy Sacrament of Baptism by arranging their own baptism for babies they murdered through abortion!
While none of us know when the end is coming, from the way things are now, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't too far off.

Posted by: Adam at June 5, 2009 5:08 AM

Of course this guy is a hero/martyr to the left:

Posted by: Nathaniel M at June 5, 2009 5:57 PM