« Open Thread | Main | ACORN Symbol Appears on New Obama Currency »

May 22, 2009

Tax Day Tea Party 2009 Gala Extravaganza: The Movie

Special thanks are due to Mr. Punky Kitten for making a video of the Tax Day Tea Party 2009 photos provided by Moonbattery readers:

Let this be inspiration to make big plans for the Fourth of July. To find the Tea Party nearest you or to start one, see TEAPartyDay.com, Re Tea Party, or SurgeUSA.org.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 22, 2009 5:42 PM

Comments

Should have also done a FOIA request to the FBI to get some images from the extensive collection they got at each tea party event.

Posted by: Oiao at May 22, 2009 6:11 PM

Excellent work, PK! Love the score.

This reminds me: Has anyone heard anything about the CNN skank Susan Roesgen lately?

Posted by: Henry at May 22, 2009 6:56 PM

Bravo PK! I was stoked to see some of my photos right up front!!!

Posted by: Atropos19 at May 22, 2009 7:12 PM

Yay! My pictures in a movie!

Cool...

Posted by: Evil Monk at May 23, 2009 12:47 AM

"MY money NOT Yours!"

Love that one.

Posted by: 3bus at May 23, 2009 4:42 AM

i like the one that has the acronym:

P
O
O
P

can't remember what it was but describes this administration to a pee...oops, a TEE!

Posted by: nancz at May 23, 2009 7:32 AM

To all of the many, many patriots on your site, it's time to please stand up and make your voices HEARD, in every venue in the land.
I am going to stand up in church this Sunday and speak, and I am going to ask everyone in church to stand up and speak to everyone they know. Then I am going to visit other churches, and stand up and speak.
We DO have a voice.
We're just not using it.
Don't just sit there and listen this Sunday. Stand up and speak. (No teleprompter needed).
You CAN do it.
PLEASE stand up for God, and stand up for America.

This is an E mail below that I just sent out to everyone I know, all over the country.
First this short video: http://marcorubio.com/

This video is incredible.
I wish he was our president.
That is how a United States president SHOULD speak.

We have got to get rid of this muslim usurper, worthless to his very core, and it is becoming more and more evident that he is not even an American citizen, and he is simply intent on destroying our American republic.
If he didn't have to something to hide, after all, why would he spend over a million dollars so far to keep his documents hidden and sealed away??!
That's simply not even common sense.....

A lot of reading, but this man makes it very clear, if you'd like - http://nobarack08.wordpress.com/

Hope you're all doing well.
God loves you.

Posted by: rrobin at May 23, 2009 7:33 AM

What was the music?

Posted by: ent at May 23, 2009 2:22 PM

Freedom of association; freedom of expression; freedom to petition the government for redress of grievances: drives the liberals insane when anyone but them stands up for their rights (hence their abject terror of the tea parties, talk radio [and they're right to be scared to death of Mark Levin, Esq., in particular], a free and open internet, etc.).

We all know that Obambi would love to shut down all dissent, in whatever form; the Truth is just like a bright light shining upon this mass of scurrying little cockroaches now in charge of our country. That's right, vermin: 2012 will be here real soon (can't come quickly enough for most of us, I'm sure)!

Posted by: jc14 at May 23, 2009 9:01 PM

LET US HAVE EVEN MORE TEA PARTIES

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at May 23, 2009 10:18 PM

Nice compilation- I just would have left out the few anti-Obama signs. Remember, that's not what the Tea Parties were supposed to be about. At the one I went to, the only (read: one and only) anti-Obama sign carrier was asked to lose the sign- or get lost herself.
Understand that I can't make sure that fact is emphasized enough, that it was about gov't (ir)responsibility, and not about the current President.

Posted by: Murff at May 25, 2009 5:00 AM