« Democrat Stimulus Happy Dance | Main | Obamunism Predicted in 50-Year-Old Cartoon »

May 3, 2009

Keith Olbermann Devotes Two-Minute Hate to Carrie Prejean

What could be more disgusting than a militant pervert insulting a decent woman for being willing to sacrifice the Miss USA crown rather than endorse the desecration of holy matrimony? Only Keith Olbermann's take on it. Here we see Keith and a Village Voice creepazoid Michael Musto sanctimoniously denounce Carrie Prejean's breasts, compare her to infamous Nazi Klaus Barbie, and accuse her of having "cut off her penis":

Science has searched in vain to find a lower life form than Keith Olbermann, yet there are people who allow him to define reality for them.

Here again is Perez Hilton, the guy Olbermann characterizes as an "intellectual titan":

The stakes in the culture war couldn't be higher.

Hat tip: theblogprof.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 3, 2009 11:39 AM

Comments

rumour has it that the CA pageant paid for a boob job before she competed for Miss USA

looks good

Posted by: blue at May 3, 2009 11:59 AM

My skin crawls listening to these two scumbags tear apart a young woman who merely answered a question honestly.

Anyone who stands behind what these "men" (ahem) have to say about her, deserve to be treated as the obvious lowlifes they are.
Also, although I don't have 'proof' as such, I think the guest speaker is very wrong when he says he thinks support for the "gay marriage movement" is increasing due to Miss Prejean's comments. For me, they are hanging themselves with this gross intolerance and unwarranted abuse of a young woman's reputation.
And frankly, I am amazed at all the negative references to cosmetic surgery!!! Isn't California the most 'cosmetically enhanced' population on Earth? How are all of those people going to take to this barrage of insults delivered by these two gender-challenged asswipes?

Posted by: Antara at May 3, 2009 12:01 PM

This is a good example of liberal projection of their own inadequacies onto an object that they desire. For the gay guy it is vagina envy. Besides that she has all the other things he can't have. Beauty, and a brain.

On Olbermann's part it may be his sexual insecurities that woman that hot don't give him a second look when it should be quite obvious he is a gorgeous and brilliant man... he knows because his mirror tells him so 100 times a day.

Posted by: IOpian at May 3, 2009 12:24 PM

Notice how Olberdouche only has guests on who parrot his talking points and slobberingly agree with him?

In contrast, FoxNews hosts thrive on debating the opposition. Here, Laura Ingraham eviscerates a snotty feminist whose had a few too many facelifts.

Posted by: V the K at May 3, 2009 12:27 PM

I love this woman. She has class and speaks here mind. Fuck all you pole smokers. You fags are making me hostile because of your attacks on this smart woman. TIME TO START GAY BASHING. I see a gay protest and the base ball bat will be flying.

Posted by: Watching at May 3, 2009 12:43 PM

Careful Watching...they just passed a real hard core law against hate crimes....but it doesn't apply to what they are doing to her....isn't that a shocker?

Posted by: Heather M at May 3, 2009 12:49 PM

You gotta laugh a these pathetic creatures, Olbermann, Musto and Hilton who accuse someone else of being intolerant then display to the world their own angry self-absorbed intolerance.

This angry sect of our society has overplayed their hand and now their rantings fall on deaf ears. Their lifestyle is creepy and no amount of mental bullying will ever change that.

Posted by: Lord Crimson at May 3, 2009 12:57 PM

I understand Heather but where I come from these things look like accidents.

Posted by: Watching at May 3, 2009 1:15 PM

I'd like to have 5 minutes with these scumbags. I think I could bring them around to my way of thinking.

Posted by: Jim McMahon at May 3, 2009 1:32 PM

Perez needs to keep that meat pole in his mouth!! Baseball bate for him!!!!!

Posted by: Watching at May 3, 2009 1:34 PM

What MSNBC (and Keith Olbermann) are clearly doing is attacking anything/anyone in our culture that is even remotely conservative. They think this is all a game as if everything going on is some big reality show to criticize.

Seriously, the MSM needs to be torn down through competition. MSNBC should be the first to go.

Posted by: Ron at May 3, 2009 1:55 PM

lets organize a march against the gay media.

Posted by: watching at May 3, 2009 2:20 PM

If any two "men" that knew abt a penis, it would be these two when locked in a 69 with each other

Posted by: So What at May 3, 2009 3:08 PM

BTW, when gays attempt to argue for marriage on the basis of rights and equality, it's the wrong argument. Anyone of sufficient age who is single can marry. Gays are not prevented from marrying someone of the opposite sex. What gays want is a redefinition, and there's no right to redefinition guaranteed by the constitution.

Posted by: Alan at May 3, 2009 5:01 PM

The only thing I know of that is lower than olbermann is whale shit.

Posted by: Glenn Cassel AMH1(AW) USN RET at May 3, 2009 5:57 PM

Aaaargh! More talking hemorrhoids on TV.

As the saying goes, "If I wanted to hear from an a$$hole, I'd f@rt!"

Posted by: Sylvia at May 3, 2009 6:03 PM

If the meek and mild Carrie Prejean is 'going rogue' when offering what used to be a noncontroversial opinion, what does Mr Olbermann consider Speaker Pelosi to be doing when she calls for the impeachment of the Pope?

Posted by: James McEnanly at May 3, 2009 6:07 PM

Dear God in Heaven...THIS is what passes for intelligent commentary on the left? No wonder I never watch that worthless hack Olbermann and his ilk. And to say that his guest a$$ kisser "sucks" would simply be a statement of fact, not any sort of indictment.

This f&^%ing country is so doomed with these people leading the sheeple around by their snouts...

Grousie

Posted by: Grousie at May 3, 2009 6:19 PM

Unfortunately everybody, this is going to get worse on a scale the likes of which we have not ever seen.
Free speech will be restricted to PC speech, and because we have a Dem majority in Congress, they will attempt to slide these atrocities through. So the very statements that most of you have made could be construed as "hate speech" and "threatening" to the gay community...and the DemoGogs (yes this a new compound word)will happily remove your rights and allow you to be sued into submission. Congress and the Prez (or Perez) can't or won't help us. We need to write directy to SCOTUS (Supreme Court)and let Justices Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts know that we are counting on them to preserve the Constitution over the political machinations of the Culture Vultures.

Posted by: Paul at May 4, 2009 11:12 AM

Compared to Olbermann, Perez Hilton IS an intellectual titan. But that's like saying Trent Dilfer is a hall of fame calliber qb when comparing him to Ryan Leaf.

Posted by: Right0fReagan at May 4, 2009 2:07 PM

What a bunch of sissies on this site - won't post opposing opinions. Typical of Repubs, to chicken for serious debate.

Posted by: mike at May 4, 2009 5:42 PM

I consider myself fairly open minded and tolerant of gays and gay marriage, but when I hear the vile hate that spewed out of the mouth of Michael Musto, it makes me wonder if I was wrong and that the views of others aren't right.

When some dandie faggot like Michael Musto mouths off the way he did on some pinheads show like Olberman's, it makes me lean towards being opposed to gay rights.

Posted by: madernallhell at May 7, 2009 4:14 PM

Look how disgusting Musto looks in that picture. I'd tear that queer limb from limb if he gave me any lip. Why is it that the ugliest people in the world become dykes and gays?

Posted by: Al at May 11, 2009 11:18 AM