« Captions Please | Main | Jesse Jackson Jr.: A Chip Off the Old Chiseler »

May 21, 2009

ACLU Imposing Homosexual Bureauweenie on San Diego School

The ACLU is on the warpath against a San Diego school that wouldn't let a 6th grade student give a report praising deified homosexual Harvey Milk in class until her classmates got permission from their parents to be subjected to sexual propaganda.

Little Natalie Jones was allowed to bestow her blessings on Milk during lunch, and most of the students heard it, but that won't do for the Anti-American Communist Lawyers Union, which demands that she do it again in a formal class setting. It's not enough that children be immersed in homosexual propaganda; they must see that it is officially sanctioned by the authorities.

Natalie was inspired to praise Milk by the hype surrounding the recent Sean Penn movie, and evidently by her shrill moonbat mom. The hard left is using Milk — a minor bureaucrat whose claim to fame was his conspicuous homosexuality — as a tool for forcing sexual perversion into the mainstream. California bureaucrats want to honor Milk's birthday (May 22) as a "day of significance" to help advance the militant gay agenda.

harvey-milk.jpg
Harvey Milk: Liberals' idea of a role model for children.

On a tip from Franco.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 21, 2009 7:20 AM

Comments

The evil and sinister ACLU and its satanic ideas it should be noted that the ACLU was founded by a antichristian biggot ROGER BALDWIN and its nothing more then a group of sinister moonbat liberal leftists

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at May 21, 2009 7:31 AM

When does beastiality get its turn on the curriculum?

Posted by: JamesJ at May 21, 2009 7:39 AM

May 22 is my birthday :(

Posted by: Matt at May 21, 2009 7:39 AM

I can't wait for the revolution to begin.

Posted by: FREE at May 21, 2009 7:50 AM

Will Sean Penn attend the girls speech and spray his "Milk" over the room?

Posted by: Anonymous at May 21, 2009 8:08 AM

The assassination had nothing to do with Milk's sexuality, as I understand it. He was killed by a disgruntled employee who had recently been fired and Harvey was in the wrong place at the wrong time. So how does this make him homosexual martyr?

Posted by: Judith M. at May 21, 2009 8:51 AM

A better question is how does being shot make the shooting victim "militant"?

Posted by: Anonymous at May 21, 2009 9:14 AM

Yep, Milk was killed because Milk was the guy who replaced him after he resigned then asked for job back. Milks boss, the Mayor was killed first. Yet everyone refers to his death as an "assassination" which it wasnt. It indeed was just a disgruntled ex employee who went nuts.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 21, 2009 9:17 AM

but he was gay!!
it was a hate crime!!

Posted by: eat me at May 21, 2009 9:19 AM

So that's Harvey Milk eh? I thought it was a guy doing an Enzyte commerical.

Posted by: Capt. Kranky at May 21, 2009 9:50 AM

Sorry anon, that's not right. I won't bother you with the story though, since you don't care.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 21, 2009 9:58 AM

Matthew Shepard was killed by two drug addicts he left a bar to get high and have 3-way sex with. How does that make him a martyr?

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at May 21, 2009 10:06 AM

When a person is a minority or gay, their victimhood is given an elevated status of hate crime. Not even women get that honor, let alone white men killed/or attempted murder by black men - like Reginald Denny who was nearly killed by a mob of blacks.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 21, 2009 10:28 AM

It is quite an honor to have your murder labeled a "hate crime" ... anybody up for the honor? I'm sure I could find a mob somewhere.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 21, 2009 10:40 AM

"A better question is how does being shot make the shooting victim "militant"?"

Getting shot didn't make him militant, his actions made him militant. I also heard Milk was a huge fan of the guy who invented the phrase, "just drink the Kool-Aid," Jim Jones.

Posted by: Judith M. at May 21, 2009 11:06 AM

Color his hair green and his coat purple and you have THE JOKER

Posted by: Flu-Bird at May 21, 2009 11:35 AM

Harvey Milk is the Horst Wessel for the NSAAP.

Posted by: Viking04 at May 21, 2009 12:52 PM

I don't think Ghost has claimed to have any answers so far here, but just says he recognizes race fueled hatred when he sees it...

And he sees it every time he looks in the mirror. He’s the most racist bastard I’ve ever encountered. He’d have to lighten up to join the KKK.

High standard of living, education, tolerance and overall happiness in my liberal city, contrasted with seriously unhappy, uneducated, bigoted folks in the less-populated, conservative areas.

You live the high life because you exploit the poor. Make no mistake about this. Leave your gated community, or ask your doorman where the minorities live (since you obviously don’t know), visit there, and tell us about the high standard of living, education, tolerance and overall happiness of your liberal city. Tell us about the high standard of living, education, tolerance and overall happiness of Harlem, of South Central LA, of the South Side of Chicago, of the Hunter’s Point/Bayview district of SF, of Liberty City in Miami, of practically anywhere in Detroit, Baltimore, Philadelphia, East St. Louis, Gary, or DC. You live well because you exploit minority labor, and send the minorities back to the ghetto when they finish doing your scut work for you. They actually work for a living, as do people in more rural areas. They don’t shuffle paper and exploit others.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at May 21, 2009 12:53 PM

Sorry, wrong thread.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at May 21, 2009 12:54 PM

"You live the high life because you exploit the poor. Make no mistake about this." How could you know a thing about me? You always need to make it personal lately.

Yes, my "doorman" and my "gated community" ... laughable. Please. I didn't say I'm living the high life. Although you must be doing pretty well, being able to sit and type at a keyboard all day long. You want to tell me about all the "real work" you're doing as you type?

Posted by: Anonymous at May 21, 2009 1:22 PM

great post, you twist the facts so you can abandon your principles. way to go.

If the kid had chosen Jesus as her subject, you would all be angry at the school for attacking Christianity.

if we follow the logic:

homosexuality is bad, therefore kids can not give presentations on anyone who is homosexual.

it follows then that:

[fill in the blank] is bad, therefore kids can not give presentations on anyone that engages in [fill in the blank]

since anything is considered to be bad by someone, kids would no longer be able to give presentations.

Posted by: Brandon at May 21, 2009 1:28 PM

Oh Jay, sorry I was missed here. What exactly is it you guys are worried about if a child and a state wish to honor Harvey Milk ? The man was a politician who was shot by another who resigned and later wanted his job back. Harvey was not out there looking to promote a gay agenda, he was pushing for equality after witnessing "hate crimes", police brutality and bigotry on the gay community. Oh, and he was a Republican turned Democrat. Jay, you can call me a racist all you want, but it is evident you do it because you got nuthin! Further, I had my neighbor in for a beer, and showed him the comments on the previous thread, he agreed, they were full of racial undertones, and he agreed "white men can't jump" lol.

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at May 21, 2009 4:36 PM

Do you liberals not understand the story that was posted? The girl was NEVER prevented from giving her speech. The only stipulation the school made was that parents had to be told that she was going to give the speech about Milk before she gave it. Whether you have no problem with it or not is not the issue, parents have a right to determine whether THEIR children are going to be exposed to things that may not be in line with the way THEY want to raise them. It's a parents rights issue, not a freedom of speech issue.

Posted by: Judith M. at May 21, 2009 5:36 PM

Judith, Harvey Milk was an elected official, and his actions are historical in California's political history. His accomplishments on equality should be discussed/taught in classrooms. Are we going to deny a child from discussing historical figures in politics now based on gender, sexual preference or race? Keep in mind, this nonsense also happened in...I believe Missouri, when students wanted to discuss then President-Elect Barack Obama, and some teachers stymied the conversations. I would like to think we have moved forward culturally, but I could be mistaken.

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at May 21, 2009 6:24 PM

The school admin folks walked a hard to see line and balanced it incredibly well, in my opinion. They let the girl do her thing, they alerted parents about a possibly inflamatory issue and gave them the right to opt out. I mean, they seriously considered both sides and took action.

The ACLU should but out of this one.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 21, 2009 7:19 PM

Harvey Milk was a local politician of little notoriety other than for his homosexual activism. In fact, if he hadn't been killed by a disgruntled City employee, he probably would have gone down in infamy for his attempts to protect Jim Jones from prosecution.

When most children don't know who John Adams or Thomas Jefferson are, wasting school time on Milk's mythological resume is simply not justifiable.

Posted by: Judith M. at May 22, 2009 5:19 AM

That's simply not true Judith. Although you're right that no doubt being shot made for a big jump in his importance to many people.

Still though, the first openly gay guy elected to public office would have still been an item worth note.

I agree that he's not worth the time to put on any school curriculum as more than a footnote, but hey, I'm glad they let the kid do her presentation.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 22, 2009 7:47 AM

What's not true, anon? That Milk sucked up to Jim Jones for political gain? I'm afraid it is. Or are you saying that he did do something of note other than campaigning for gay rights, because I've looked and looked and the non-homosexual politics he's known for include a pooper scooper law, interfering with real estate developers, and supporting the establishment of a mental home in an old convent. None of these things are particularly impressive, and if he hadn't been a homosexual, and the homosexual community had not seen a propaganda opportunity in his untimely death at the hands of a disgruntled co-worker, no one would know his name at all.

So if the main thing he's known for is pushing the homosexual agenda, parents should be informed before their children are taught about himhave every right to pull their children from a talk about him

Posted by: Judith M. at May 22, 2009 8:00 AM

Yup, I said as much earlier, Judith. You folks insist on disagreeing sometimes even when I'm trying to agree with you. Yes, I think what the school did was perfect. If some small minded folks don't want their kids to hear from a fellow student, that's fine too. I don't care.

I will have to admit though that I'm real, real tired of hearing the phrase "homosexual agenda" because I still don't know what it is. Can you tell me what this plot involves?

Posted by: Anonymous at May 22, 2009 8:37 AM

There you go judging again, anonymous. What you consider "small-minded", many people consider moral and wholesome. What you consider righteous, many people consider depraved and detrimental to society as a whole.

If you don't know what the homosexual agenda involves, I suggest you read "After the Ball", which is basically the blueprint for it. Please read that book, which was written by two homosexuals, and tell me we haven't been subjected to a propaganda campaign worthy of the Third Reich.

Posted by: Judith M. at May 22, 2009 9:57 AM

The ACLU, losers, Don't want the kids talking about God in the schools yet they get all bent out of shape when some little lefty can't talk about a pole smoker! What the hell is this country coming to!?

Fags are shameless and godless!

If you ask me all the fags are doing with their protests and propaganda is making less tolerant and many others as well.

Posted by: Watching at May 22, 2009 2:23 PM

worthy of the Thrid Reich.

I'll I got to say about that is: hmmmmmm...

Posted by: Brandon at May 22, 2009 6:46 PM

Judith, everybody judges, even you calling folks depraved. And I completely acknowledged the parents' rights to keep their kids out of the presentation. (yes, while sneaking in my very own opinion) But let me say again I think the school did THE RIGHT THING!

if getting people to challenge their stereotypes and hatred is an "agenda" then its one we all share. I don't know where you're coming up with any link to the Nazis — except that homosexuals may feel like you want to put them all in gas chambers — with your talk of what's righteous and what's depraved.

That is where Nazism has its detestable roots, is in the belief that one group is innately superior to another. And as I understand it, there were plenty of homos rounded up with the Jewish folk.

Yet somehow, I don't hear the outrage on that subject. Thoughts?

Posted by: Anonymous at May 23, 2009 9:32 AM

"if getting people to challenge their stereotypes and hatred is an "agenda" then its one we all share. I don't know where you're coming up with any link to the Nazis"

I would never deny that homosexuals should be treated with human dignity, even if they don't treat each other with human dignity (Folsom Street Fair, anyone?) However, to answer your second question, the connection between the homosexual activists and the Nazis (besides the fact that a surprising number of high level Nazis were homosexuals), is that they both effectively used propaganda to get otherwise reasonable people to believe unreasonable things. The actual techniques the homosexual movement used to convert the world to accept homosexuality, however, are the same ones used by the ChiComs to brainwash people. The process involves three steps:

1) desensitization (constant media exposure to positive images of homosexuals, with no negative images whatsoever, the purpose being to create indifference toward homosexuality amongst the straight population)

2) jamming (public shaming of people who think homosexuality as immoral, the intention being to stigmatize those who might speak out against homosexual behavior and to deter others from doing so and is an effective way of encouraging “group think”), and

3) conversion (the average person believes the big lie that homosexual relationships are just like heterosexual relationships and anyone who questions that orthodoxy is just a big old meany who hates gays.)

If you want more details, I highly suggest you read After the Ball, by Kirk and Madsen. The disdain with which they treat rubes that don’t think that anal sodomy is the pinnacle of human achievement was really an eye-opener for me, and strangely, after reading it, I no longer felt like appeasing homosexuals who went into hysterics when I told them I think marriage should be between one man and one woman for life.

Posted by: Judith M. at May 23, 2009 8:23 PM

"Besides, if you want to talk about depravity, how about looking at your swell religious institutions? That's depraved. Giving children into the care of disgusting priests who molested the children. And then your precious church defended the monsters.

Yet somehow, I don't hear the outrage on that subject. Thoughts?"

That's a good one! If you don't think I was outraged by what happened to those children, you obviously don't know me very well. Ironically, by pointing those particular crimes out, you help make my point regarding why homosexuality is so detrimental to the well being of ALL of society, particularly young teenage boys (about 90% of the victims in the Church). You see, in spite of the Church's clear teachings that individuals with homosexual inclinations should not be admitted to the priesthood, they were by some forward thinking types. Before you knew it, abuse was rampant, and much of the covering up was being done by other homosexual priests (I can't WAIT for Rembert Weakland's new tell-all to come out!)

So you picked a bad example to show how depraved my Faith is, because the example involves people who flagrantly turned their back on the teachings of the Church, not people who followed them.

Posted by: Judith M. at May 24, 2009 4:48 AM