« Plagued for Selling Puppy | Main | Open Thread »

April 11, 2009

Muslim Murderess Oppressed

The horrific oppression of Muslims continues.

The police booking photo of alleged child killer Nour Hadid released Tuesday is an "insult against our religion," says Hadid's husband, Alaeddin.
Orland Park police detectives say the 26-year-old Muslim woman was treated as any other suspect in a murder probe would be, and they did not intend to humiliate her when they photographed her Sunday without her headscarf and wearing only a skimpy top.

Here we have a textbook of a September 10 mentality. Hadid is not "any other suspect." She is a Muslim, and therefore above the racist, sexist, homophobic procedures of Christian white male capitalist exploiters. Didn't the media just choose our president largely on the basis of his Muslim background? As for Hadid's "crime," the politically correct will recognize this as a xenophobic refusal to withhold judgment from quaint multicultural practices:

Nour Hadid is accused of beating her 2-year-old niece Bhia Hadid to death over four days at her home on the 9000 block of West 140th Street. The child had 55 separate bruises and was beaten "from head to toe," according to prosecutors, who say Hadid confessed.

Clearly a trifle compared with making a Religion-of-Peacenik take off her headscarf for her mug shot. But the xenophobes will get their comeuppance:

Alaeddin Hadid — who insists his wife is innocent — said Orland Park police are "really going to be in big trouble" for releasing the woman's booking photo to the news media after she was charged with first-degree murder.

He's suing, of course. Unlike beating a 2-year-old to death, being photographed without a headscarf is serious business.

"It is against our religion; we do not do this in our culture," Alaeddin said.

His own involvement in the child's death is still under investigation.

On a tip from Puffdaddy.

Posted by Van Helsing at April 11, 2009 8:45 AM

Comments

The police booking photo of alleged child killer Nour Hadid released Tuesday is an "insult against our religion"

He calls that an insult against his religion? That's nothing. If we wants insults against his religion, he should hear me when I have a couple of drinks in me. Now there's some major league insults!

Posted by: Jay Guevara at April 11, 2009 9:38 AM

Forget the murdered kid, Poor little Hadid, had to show hair.

Posted by: gz at April 11, 2009 9:50 AM

Think the father sat back and did nothing while this little girl was beaten to death? I wonder if the mother is covering up for the crimes off the father.

Posted by: Nancy at April 11, 2009 9:59 AM

Off with her burka, while her head is still in it!

Posted by: Oiao at April 11, 2009 10:05 AM

PAGEING THE LIBERAL TROLLS!

Are you going to support your muslim allies?

Posted by: KHarn at April 11, 2009 10:13 AM

The police are "going to be in BIG TROUBLE"

How more deluded and bizarre can these cult members get?

Posted by: Mark at April 11, 2009 11:28 AM

I'd say there's no shortage of sick twisted fucks in this world. whatever color or religion... and VanHelasings special "gift" (wonder who pays him?) is finding certain examples and posting them here so you people get all worked up and then...

"Richard Poplawski ...harbored an apocalyptic dread of the federal government ....slept with a gun under his pillow in a basement room filled with firearms and ammunition, convinced that Jews controlled the media and President Obama was scheming to take away his arsenal, friends and relatives said Saturday."

This guy just killed 3 cops...Substitute Liberals for Jews and ...they're talking about you... yes you in front of the computer screen ....YA BUNCH of WINGNUTS!!!

Posted by: Anonymous at April 11, 2009 11:58 AM

The difference, Anonymous, as if you didn't know it, is that troubled lunatics like Poplawski don't have huge advocacy groups (CAIR, ACLU) shrieking "raaaacism" and "Islamophobia" when they go off the rails and commit a horrific crime. The reason is because the rest of us government-distrusting, arsenal-owning conservatives think that guys like Poplawski are douchebags.

Posted by: PabloD at April 11, 2009 12:11 PM

Sigh...

Anonytroll...

Mr. Poplawski is clearly insane. I can dredge up numerous insane people whose schizophrenic rantings are left-wing, but that doesn't mean that you agree with them, does it?
This Hadid woman appears to *not* be insane, but rather a very sane follower of an insane death-cult. Members of the People's Temple were, by and large, sane, and poisoned their children at Jim Jones' order anyway.

Admit it, if she was a devout Christian & objected to some part of her treatment at the hands of authorities as a violation of her faith, you leftists would be all over this like white on rice. We wouldn't hear the end of it until after Memorial Day. But, since she's a member of the (ahem) Religion of Peace (lol), she gets a total pass from the media.

Oh, and you should probably read a little about National Socialism before you use veiled accusations of Nazism against us. You're closer to it than we'll ever be.

Posted by: hiram at April 11, 2009 12:14 PM

There aren't just a few examples of Islamic brutality. There are hundreds, nay, thousands in a week.

The MSM doesn't cover many of these stories because Muslims are the new pets of the bleeding hearts.

They don't want to 'offend' anyone when they are forced, due to exposure and popularity, so they call them 'Asians' or 'youths' instead of Muslims.

And even Spencer can't cover them all and he covers a lot of the Muslim's idiocy and barbarity. There are only so many hours in a day.

As for the rest of your screed, you're the one posting one isolated example and getting worked up over it.

Just like the MSM itself.

If this was a African-American man or an 'Asian man', we'd hear about for a few days (maybe) and that would be it.

Since it is a Caucasian person in that, the 'venom and ire' of the press will be never ending.

Posted by: SK at April 11, 2009 12:16 PM

"It is against our religion; we do not do this in our culture," Alaeddin said.

Well, we do it in our culture - if that's a problem for you, go home!

Damn - Orland Park is only a few miles away from me, and I hadn't even heard about this. I'm surprised - that's a fairly well-to-do neighborhood...

Posted by: Rob Banks at April 11, 2009 12:40 PM

Why do these liberal trolls write so much?
(1) They find an imaginary enemy, and (2)They imagine throngs of people reading their ramblings, yelling 'siege heil'

Posted by: Fiberal at April 11, 2009 12:42 PM

Oh, we get all worked up and explode into violence. That's your well-poisoning trump card?

Remember how the Lefties cheered Lovelle Mixon after he killed four cops? How about Carol Anne Burger, the HuffPo blogger who stabbed her roomate/ex-lover to death (222 times)? Must have been isolated incidents. Like that Lee Harvey Oswald fellow.

I'd say the Left has its share of sick individuals, as well. I recall Pope Benedict's election and the portside of the blogosphere noisily clearing its throat and cowardly coughing out "Nazi".

Can't help but notice the similarity to "wonder who pays him" and that. But what I've always wondered, and perhaps in your sagacity oh wise and noble anon 11:58, you could enlighten us all: Why is it that libs and lefties like to bring something up just a little bit late in the game, after folks have already discussed and analyzed it? Do you think us that forgetful?

Posted by: comet at April 11, 2009 1:29 PM

Ok, folks - this is too depressing. Time to lighten up and take the Progressive Guilt Quiz.

I got a 545:

+301 to +550 G-points = Patriarchal chauvinistic war profiteer

You are an unfeeling tool of the capitalist class and a menace to the state. Barred from working in educational, media, or entertainment industries. Not qualified for government grants or any other public assistance. Re-education strongly advised. After the Revolution you and your family will be arrested and relocated to a place where The People's Scientists will remove your guilt.

Posted by: Rob Banks at April 11, 2009 1:34 PM

"Remember how the Lefties cheered Lovelle Mixon after he killed four cops?"
Similarly, I remember the Denver church shooting in December of 2007, in which a maniac killed several people in a church and its nearby missions station, then killed himself after being wounded in a shootout with the church's security guard.
Over at DU, the heartless cretins who infest that forum expressed 20 times more sympathy for the killer (Especially when it was revealed that he was gay) than for his victims (Whom the DUmmies portrayed as a bunch of evil, intolerant zealots who all got what they deserved), and portrayed the brave security guard who risked her life to stop his rampage as a sadistic, bloodthirsty lunatic!
That's a big part of the difference between liberals and conservatives; When some far- right leaning wacko commits an act of violence, we condemn it and him. When a far- left leaning wacko commits an act of violence, the liberals defend him and sometimes even portray him as a hero (i.e. Lovelle Mixon)!

Posted by: Adam at April 11, 2009 1:40 PM

Liberals are chicken shits...can't post a post name. Right ANON 11:58?

Poor kid was tortured to death and this MUSLIM JACKASS is worried about a fucking scarf. I hope this cunt gets the chair for this. Why do idiots like ANON 11:58 and other libtards stand up for these Muslim animals?

Hey ANON 11:58 at least Van will let your dumbass express your opinions on this blog site bitch boy! Try what you doing here on the Huffington Post with those crazy kool ade drinking libtards.

HOSTILE!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Watching at April 11, 2009 1:49 PM

ANON 11:58=typical liberal, spewing hate and fear.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at April 11, 2009 4:38 PM

Anonymous @ 11:58 AM:
University liberals named break rooms after, and marched for convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, they also claimed Stanley "tookie" Williams (multiple murderer) should be given clemency because he wrote a childrens book.
These guys are the lefts heroes, not Conservatives.

Posted by: xantl at April 11, 2009 6:00 PM

"It is against our religion; we do not do this in our culture," Alaeddin said.

It is against our culture to beat two year olds to death, and people who do so will be punished, as long as our culture predominates.

Posted by: Beef at April 11, 2009 6:43 PM

"Anonymous at April 11, 2009 11:58 AM"

Well, I got my answer and it was as I expected. To be frank, I wish anonymous had NOT answered; at least then I could PRETEND that he was too embarased by the brutality of his allies to say something. Instead, he opened his big, fat, piehole to humiliate himself.

That is, he would be embarased IF Liberals had any self-respect. All they have is is the touchy-feely sense of "self worth".

Posted by: KHarn at April 11, 2009 7:30 PM

TIME TO START AGGRIVATING THE LIBERAL BLOG SIGHTS!!!

Posted by: Watching at April 11, 2009 7:51 PM

Woohoo, I scored a 580!

+551 to +800 G-points = Non-person

You and your life's work are barred from being mentioned in media publications. Ineligible for re-education. After the Revolution subject to Revolutionary Tribunal Che Guevara style (shot in the head without trial). Everyone you ever came in contact with has been contaminated and is therefore also guilty. We will find them, too. You are all incorrigible corporate war-mongering Zionist terrorists; the people will continue to resist your capitalist attacks by any and all means.

Posted by: ccs at April 11, 2009 8:00 PM

I got a 545:

I got a 700... What does that mean?

Posted by: Smokey Behr at April 11, 2009 11:20 PM

I think the only way to solve the problems the west faces with Muslims is to outlaw this religion.

Posted by: oldguy at April 12, 2009 6:04 AM

I'm at 545. I think I was tripped up by the RAT question; I DON'T HAVE A BASEMENT!

Posted by: KHarn at April 12, 2009 6:19 AM

I got 555. Sounds like a crappy start to a phone number.

Posted by: Big_Daddy at April 12, 2009 9:02 AM

Sorry guys, I take a pass on this one.
Imagine a child molester/killer; police come just as he emerges from the shower. Normally, they would allow him, scum as he may be, to dress before bundling him off.
Similarly, many Muslim women wear a scarf in public for what they regard as decency. The business is complicated.
It is just as possible that she didn't mention it, they didn't know, and some kind of anguish was invented later.
And as for the captain freed from the pirates - well done US Navy. Good negotiating. Remember Liberty Valance? "The point of a gun was the only law that Liberty understood."

Posted by: Anonymous at April 12, 2009 2:14 PM

Sorry again,
hit the post button too early.

Posted by: Jim at April 12, 2009 2:16 PM

Remeber when ROBERT ALTON HARRIS was exicuted for the murder of those two teens all those bleedingheart moonbats running around with the stupid signs and lighting threir candles for this cold blooded killer and all the stupid write ups in those stupid news papers SCREW ALL MOONBATS

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at April 12, 2009 4:32 PM

"Generally, in my experience with police, if someone asks to be allowed to pick up their jacket or glasses or cigarettes or whatever the police permit it, irrespective of how they feel about the person.
"In this case, if she had asked for the right to put on appropriate dress I am sure it would have been allowed."

And gotten a GUN instead, JIM? I wouldn't take that chance even if was Jesus himself.
The days of mug shots where the criminal wears a HAT are long gone.

Posted by: KHarn at April 12, 2009 5:15 PM

ok i get that muslims hit the world trade tower, have jihadist camps and have agendas to attack us. I get that.

I also get that white men kidnap, rape and kill little kids.

I don't get branding all of Islam as enemies out to get us, just like I don't get branding all white men as pedophiles.

Let me be clear (since everyone here is so wonderfully quick to jump to assumptions): I don't support this woman in any way. I don't know jack about her and I never will.

What is wrong with minorities protecting themselves? Isn't protection the main reason so many people here own guns? There are clearly a great number of people who hate and wish violence on any number of minorities, and this necessitates protection. Sure minorities might go over the top defending themselves, even defending suspected murderers, but that is true of all organizations and the real critique should be that people are heavily biased from the truth about any group they identify with (except for conservatives of course, who are the golden example all other groups live up to in their efforts to think clearly and unbiasedly).

Posted by: Brandon at April 12, 2009 7:22 PM

A great number of people? Where? The KKK is largely a joke now, and I certainly don't see any evidence to support your assertion that "clearly a great number of people...hate and wish violence on any number of minorities." I don't doubt that those people exist, but to label them a great number is disingenuous at best, especially when you offer no comparison to establish your "great number." I don't see why you even wasted time typing this, as no one here is suggesting minorities shouldn't have the right to defend themselves.

Besides, this woman is suspected of beating a child to death over the course of several days. Please forgive my dry eyes while she whines about not having her face covered for her mug shot. I'd probably want my face covered too if I was sick, immoral animal about to be publicly displayed.

Posted by: cowlove at April 12, 2009 7:42 PM

Kharn: did anyone answer your page?

From the article cited by VanHelshing above:

"Islamic advocacy groups seem wary of taking up Hadid's cause."

I'd have to say I support them on that! All Muslims can not be condemned because they share a religion with these people.

Are we all equally at fault somehow for sharing a religion with some other accused suspect? We could consider the DEVOUT roman catholic Timothy Mcveigh and consider how he has tainted Catholicism.

This way of judging people by their religion is pure moonbattery I think.

Posted by: cave ahht at April 13, 2009 2:15 AM

I support Brandon's post. I look forward to seeing the outcome of this investigation and prosecution, but lets be serious, it is going to be real work to see the evidence presented.

Remember VanHelsing that its innocent until proven guilty, that is not just our culture but our laws as well. Calling her a murderess before she is convicted might even draw a lawsuit for libel. Is it hatred that drives you to push the envelope here? I think yes, but that's just, ya know, my opinion man.

Posted by: cave ahht at April 13, 2009 2:25 AM

Posted by: cave ahht at April 13, 2009 2:25 AM

Yes, she is innocent until proven guilty. End of story.

You should call her and tell her that. All this bleating about her face being uncovered is making her look bad. She should really be saying, "First of all, I'm innocent. Oh, and by the way, I was horribly oppressed when American authorities carried out their duties as detailed in American law."

Posted by: cowlove at April 13, 2009 6:07 AM

The same moonbat morons who whine about Moose-limb rules not being followed would be the first ones to protest (and be subsequently beheaded) if the US were to become an Islamic nation.

Posted by: Anonymous at April 13, 2009 6:19 AM

Justice before moonbattery please.
How about the poor child that was beaten to death?

Posted by: D mockracy at April 13, 2009 9:27 AM

Justice before moonbattery please.
How about the poor child that was beaten to death?

Posted by: D mockracy at April 13, 2009 9:27 AM

well I wasn't commenting on this very instant in time but humanity's long history of religious, racial and ethnic hatred and violence. Hitler was a good example. Sudan, Kenya, Rwanda, and Serbia/Bosnia all come to mind for huge problems recently. In our country obviously we don't have that degree of violence, but you've got to have your eyes closed not to notice any at all.

I mentioned this because it's the starting place for people getting overly defensive. Do you think the black panthers would have been so extreme if there had not been any racism? I'm not defending the black panthers, I'm pointing out that this example follows a common form that can be found in just about any group that is defending itself from something. To put this crazy stuff up as a sarcastic example of Muslim oppression is extremely misleading.

This also gets to the relativism issue. I assume Christians don't care if a woman has a headscarf or not and I assume the conservatives here don't care if she was embarrassed or not. But what if a christian woman was accused of murder, and had all her clothes removed and she was photographed for identification?

Surely it would be more effective for identifying someone to have their whole body, to see scars, tattoos or any other identifying features. We don't do that though because of a cultural taboo against nakedness (which if you are a cultural absolutest you probably feel that it is absolutely wrong to be naked while there is absolutely nothing wrong with removing a Muslim's headscarf).

Neither complete nakedness or the removal of a headscarf have any practical consequence, it won't harm anyone other than the psychological embarrassment. Yet there are impractical cultural reasons for not doing so, we follow one and Muslims follow both.

There is also a practical reason for being culturally sensitive (and I'm not referring to this case because I don't know anything about the technical details of mug shots, how they are used and what the minimum requirements are for effectively using them). If you ignore all the other cultures that live in our country, if you do nothing to accommodate them while you do everything to accommodate yourself, if you force them to abide by your cultural standards, then it will perpetuate dislike and hatred between cultures.

That's the big problem with absolutism or fundamentalism - the only solution is isolation or all out war.

Posted by: Brandon at April 13, 2009 10:29 AM

Why single out Christianity? What if any woman was stripped naked and photographed for her mug shot? That would be worthy of protest, because any reasonable person with a modicum of common sense has the ability to realize that one can be identified without having one's entire naked body shown to the public. That same reasonable person also realizes that one can not be identified with a piece of fabric wrapped around one's face, revealing only the eyes.

I'm sorry, but if you can't understand that distinction then you are seriously lacking in mental capacity. That's not meant as an insult, just as a statement of fact.

Brandon, you're usually fairly reasonable and coherent, even if we mostly disagree. Please understand that you have no leg to stand on here. This woman was not persecuted because she was a Muslim; she was given the same treatment any other suspect in a capital crime is given according to our laws. Why are you supporting her insistence that she be treated differently on the basis of religion? Our Constitution is pretty explicit on that point, no?

Posted by: cowlove at April 13, 2009 11:03 AM

anonynazi go off yourself jew hater

Posted by: Q7toENY at April 13, 2009 1:13 PM

"Kharn: did anyone answer your page?
"Posted by: cave ahht at April 13, 2009 2:15 AM"

Yes CAVE AHHT, here it is:

"Anonymous at April 11, 2009 11:58 AM"

Posted by: Anonymous at April 13, 2009 6:28 PM

Anonymous 6:28:
I don't see anybody standing up and identifying themselves as "liberal trolls", so in that sense, nobody is answering the page.

Posted by: cave ahht at April 15, 2009 2:18 AM

Teen gunman dead after killing 15 at German school

WINNENDEN, Germany – A 17-year-old gunman dressed in black opened fire at his former high school in southwestern Germany on Wednesday then fled in a hijacked a car, killing at least 15 people before police shot him to death, state officials said.

The teenager killed nine students, three teachers, and a passer-by outside Albertville high school in Winnenden, authorities said.

Triggering a land and air manhunt, he hijacked a car, let the passengers go and drove about 25 miles (40 kilometers) before police found him. When confronted, he killed two bystanders in a shootout with police before he was slain, Baden Wuerttemburg governor Guenther Oettinger said. Two officers were seriously injured, but there was no immediate information on other casualties.

Police have not yet identified the gunman.

It was the nation's worst shooting since another teenage gunman killed 16 people and himself in another high school in 2002.

"He went into the school with a weapon and carried out a bloodbath," said regional police Chief Erwin Hetger. "I've never seen anything like this in my life."

The gunman entered the school in the town 12 miles (20 kilometers) northeast of Stuttgart and opened fire, shooting at random, police said.

Witnesses said students jumped from the windows of the school building. Concerned parents quickly swarmed around the school, which was evacuated.

It was about four hours later that authorities said the gunman had been killed, but it was not immediately clear at what time police shot him.

The teenager graduated last year from the school, which has 1,000 students.

The German government was "deeply shocked and incensed about the appalling killing spree," Ulrich Wilhelm, a spokesman for Chancellor Angela Merkel, said in Berlin.

In 2002, 19-year-old Robert Steinhaeuser shot and killed 12 teachers, a secretary, two students and a police officer before turning his gun on himself in the Gutenberg high school in Erfurt, in eastern Germany.

Steinhaeuser, who had been expelled for forging a doctor's note, was a gun club member licensed to own weapons. The attack led Germany to raise the age for owning recreational firearms from 18 to 21.

Posted by: AA at April 20, 2009 10:22 AM