« Open Thread | Main | Barry's New Brain »

March 25, 2009

MEP Daniel Hannan Tears Gordon Brown Limb From Limb

Beautiful:

Now who's going to do the same over here to Chairman Zero?

On tips from Lyle, Wiggins, and Ian from the EUSSR.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 25, 2009 9:20 PM

Comments

Fuck me, a glimmer of hope from a nation that I had largely written off as a window to where the U.S. was surely soon to follow.

I am energized and invigorated by seeing this great Briton take his leader to task amongst a crowd full of hesitant bureaucrats.

Posted by: Eoin at March 25, 2009 9:55 PM

WHAT! No teleprompter! Granted he has cue cards but he can put more than 2 words together without stuttering! He must be a conservative and really believe in what he is saying!

Posted by: TED at March 26, 2009 3:26 AM

Oh yes, Our Republicans need to be shown this all day, every day for a week to see what it looks like to have a pair!

Posted by: TED at March 26, 2009 3:29 AM

Here here!!
The scummy Democrats want to change the Constitution to allow citizens not born in the U.S.A. to become POTUS had better be careful what they wish for!
There are a number of clips of Hannan on YouTube. If nothing else, they shine a light of the machinations of a useless international group of self-serving bureaucratic pseudo-royalty. Like that other useless bunch of POS thieves and corrupt pedophiles on E42nd St.
I'm going to write this guy's name in for NJ Governor. Don't tell me I'm wasting my vote either, Corzine is going to buy the governorship again.

Posted by: Shooter1001 at March 26, 2009 4:00 AM

Man, this guy is on fire throughout the net! Talk about resonating! He was on Glenn Beck yesterday. Anyone else see it? Glenn told him to defect, we need more people like him. He admires our constitution. So do I, as originally written.

Posted by: Karin at March 26, 2009 5:53 AM

AMEN TED!

Posted by: gomergirl at March 26, 2009 8:29 AM

Its not often a guy like this comes along. Some say the times produce the man for them!
Themistocles, Leonidas, Alfred, Charles Martell, Wallace, G. Washington, Churchill, Reagan...
Why waste this guy on a lost cause, Britain?

Posted by: Shooter1001 at March 26, 2009 8:47 AM

Wow. I have a new hero.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 26, 2009 11:18 AM

Wowwy! Can we import this guy, or is our cause to far lost for him to help us anymore? Did you all catch that glimpse of GB smiling and writing as he was being dressed down? Great stuff, keep it coming!

Posted by: Isaac at March 26, 2009 12:54 PM

God, what a MAN! I'm not gay, but I'd like to give him a big ol' hug!

Posted by: KHarn at March 26, 2009 2:53 PM

I'm sure Arlen Specter or Orrin Hatch are fighting to be the first to ream Obama. That is if Borin' Orrin can pry his lips off of Teddy Kennedy's ass. The Republicans need to grow some cojones and pronto!

AWD

Posted by: Angry White Dude at March 27, 2009 1:36 PM

And the amazing thing is he did it without a teleprompter.

Posted by: Patricius at March 27, 2009 8:02 PM