« Obamination Administration Preferentially Hiring Muslims | Main | Shrillary Wants to Know Who Painted Our Lady of Guadalupe »

March 30, 2009

Al Gore Celebrates Human Achievement Hour

Here's hoping you celebrated Human Achievement Hour by leaving your lights on while moonbats festered in the dark Saturday, pretending to be cavemen during their Earth Hour. Al Gore did. Drew Johnson reports from the Goracle's mansion:

I pulled up to Al's house, located in the posh Belle Meade section of Nashville, at 8:48pm — right in the middle of Earth Hour. I found that the main spotlights that usually illuminate his 9,000 square foot mansion were dark, but several of the lights inside the house were on. …
The kicker, though, were the dozen or so floodlights grandly highlighting several trees and illuminating the driveway entrance of Gore's mansion.
I [kid] you not, my friends, the savior of the environment couldn't be bothered to turn off the gaudy lights that show off his goofy trees.

You may remember Johnson as the guy who exposed the Gore mansion's gargantuan energy use (nearly 20 times the average household).

For his part, the Goracle denies everything. Johnson stands by his photographically documented story, but we all know Prince Albert would never lie.

Gore-mansion.jpg
The Gore mansion, via theblogprof.

On a tip from V the K.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 30, 2009 10:14 AM

Comments

That house is ugly. My God, is it just him and Tipper rattling around in there by themselves? Who needs so much space? A gargantuan egomaniac, in more ways than one.

I put my lights on, too. Then left to go to casino night at the Legion for charity. They had lights & music & cold beer and all sorts of goings-on. Fun! Welcome to Human Achievement!

Posted by: Karin at March 30, 2009 10:28 AM

It is quite obvious that Gore’s beliefs are only for when they are convenient for him. A typical Liberal. He can still drive around in SUV’s and fly around in private jets and have his lights on when he wants them.

Posted by: Franklin's Locke at March 30, 2009 10:49 AM

How many more megatons of HOT AIR is AL GORE putting into the atmosphear with all his idiotic showing off? and whats with this whole HUMAN ACHEIVMENT HOUR ANYWAY?

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at March 30, 2009 11:15 AM

d'OH. Obviously, I haven't looked at Moonbattery for a few hours, or I wouldn't have just sent you this tip!

Posted by: The MaryHunter at March 30, 2009 11:22 AM

"That house is ugly. My God, is it just him and Tipper rattling around in there by themselves?"
I'm not sure. His cokehead son, Al the III, may still live there.

Posted by: Adam at March 30, 2009 12:29 PM

My son's band was playing a local show. So, I left every light in the house on before we went.

Posted by: V the K at March 30, 2009 1:25 PM

Wait a moment, that house reminds me of something...oh, yeah that's it:

They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky,
The Gore-ry Family.

Their house is a museum
Where people come to see 'em
They really are a scream
The Gore-ry Family.

(Neat)
(Sweet)
(Petite)

So get a witches shawl on
A broomstick you can crawl on
We're gonna pay a call on
The Gore-ry Family.

Posted by: Graycat at March 30, 2009 1:55 PM

Some eedjut "spokesperson" for All Gory defended having electrical appertunances on by claiming the property is powered by a geothermal tap.

A commenter who works for a company in the industry called it nonsense since there is no sign of generating capacity hooked to geothermal sources - but yes, the place might use it via a heat pump for warming/cooling.

In any case, was it not shown that after hooking up his solar panels and such that All Gory's place increased its draw from the utility grid some ten per cent?

Posted by: teqjack at March 30, 2009 7:21 PM

Just as bad as those jerks from GREENPEACE sailing around the world in the ships RAINBOW WARRIOR II and ARCTIC SUNRISE and producing all those emitions the same gose to SHERYLE CROW and LUARIE DAVID as well as ROBERT KENNEDY Jr,LEONARDO DeCAPRIO and JOHN TRAVOLTA their all celeberty hypotcrits on enviromental issues

Posted by: Flu-Bird at March 30, 2009 7:44 PM

No comment on Fat Albert. His stupid antics are tired and redundant. Anyone else notice how much vince the sham-wow guy resembles Fox fruitcake, Shepard Smith. The similiarity is shocking.

Posted by: Right0fReagan at March 31, 2009 2:41 AM