« Atlas Shrugged Sales Are Going Through the Roof | Main | Squeeeeeeeeeal Like a Piggie »

February 27, 2009

Mortgaging America to the Chicoms

Unless we are able to reinstate responsible government soon, it might be a good idea to learn Mandarin. Here we see the Chinese scooping up foreclosed homes in Southern California:

If our Chinese creditors don't find what they want on the foreclosure market, rumor has it the Feds will use imminent domain to seize private property on their behalf. According to Hal Turner:

The United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!
On February 11, Bloomberg Business News reported that China was seeking "guarantees" for its US Government debt (Story Here), and it now appears they got it. Well placed senior sources at the US Embassy in Beijing CONFIRM the formal written agreement was delivered by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during her recent trip to China.
This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take — inside the USA — land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities — to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
Put simply, the feds have actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

How else is the government going to borrow the $trillions needed for Chairman Zero's socialist spending spree? No serious person thinks that much can be raised through taxation, so collateral will be needed. Good thing his Secretary of State has experience pulling sneaky deals with the Chinese.

If it's true that Obama is literally mortgaging parts of the country to a hostile foreign power, he may end up having something in common with Lincoln after all — by presiding over a civil war.

On tips from Matt L and rrobin.

Posted by Van Helsing at February 27, 2009 11:55 AM

Comments

.... against all enemies, foreign and domestic...

Posted by: Eric at February 27, 2009 12:39 PM

Life, liberty and property just flew out the window. John Locke and Jefferson just rolled over in their graves.

Posted by: Franklins Locke at February 27, 2009 1:13 PM

God you're right! Bush and Cheney need to be tried for borrowing all that money from the Chinese and running up all that debt, losing billions in Iraq and wasting money on infrastructure (in Iraq)!

Posted by: Grung_e_gene at February 27, 2009 1:16 PM

If this can be substantiated it will be the downfall of the democrats forever. But all I see at the link is one guy's opinion, and then some of the most deranged comments I've ever seen on a conservative blog. I mean seriously DU or Huffpo quality stuff. Is that normal for that blog?

Something about this seems wrong to me, and I'd like to see where (if anywhere) this info is coming from before I buy into it.

Posted by: Al Pennam at February 27, 2009 1:34 PM

Those old enough to remember the era of Carter Act 1, instead of reading about it in a history according to liberals, might recall the same worries about Japan buying up all of our property. This time in Carter Act 2 it is China.

Thanks to the Clintons for paving the way.

Posted by: IOpian at February 27, 2009 1:36 PM

Grung

You have lost this debate! The amount of money spent in Iraq is now so trivial with respect to Obama's spending (real and projected) that it doesn't even show up on the chart. At this point, you are just showing a complete lack of awareness of current events. Do you know the difference between trillion and billion?

Posted by: SnowSnake at February 27, 2009 1:38 PM

GRUNG

OBAMA made the treaty, not Bush and Cheney; put "the one" on trial.
Besides, Congress has to ratify all treaties. I certainly hope that the States grow a backbone and refuse to honor this treasonous act.

Posted by: KHarn at February 27, 2009 1:51 PM

The Clintons were the ones who were super buddy- buddy with the Chinese. Let's ask them to repay some of the debt.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 27, 2009 1:56 PM

Actually anywhere in the USA that has china men in college has houses purchased by the chinese. The parents buy forclosed properties for cheap to allow there sons and daughters a place to stay. It costs less than the dorms I guess.

Posted by: Stephana at February 27, 2009 1:59 PM

I have won the debate. More money was spent in one year in Iraq than in the entire stimulus bill. Over 4 Trillion dollars was spent by the Department of Defense during the Bush presidency.

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 2:30 PM

Grunge, what debate.
According to a quick google, the US has spent 800 billion on the Iraq war through 2009 so far. I don't know how you liberals do math, but last time I checked trillion is more than billion. So obamas 2+ trillion spending in one month is more than Bushes. I think not dumb fuck!

Posted by: Stephana at February 27, 2009 2:41 PM

You're wrong. What you are looking at is specific spending always crouched in terms of Bush's I need emergency spending for Iraq dire warnings.

Those figures do not include the normal budgeting procedures for the DoD which during the Bush 8 years exceeded more than 4 Trillion dollars and most likely topped 5 Trillion. Conservatives such as yourself are really socialists. It's just you allow yourself to be deluded that the government under Republicans doesn't use it's power to take money and redistribute it.

And so I win again. As to your last line "I think not, dumb fuck" thanks for the invite for sex, but I'll pass.

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 2:51 PM

Grunge

You also have to consider that in Iraq only money actually not given to American companies or American suppliers, or military contractors, or soldiers, or shipbuilders, bomb makers, or plane makers can be counted. Otherwise, it is stimulus money just like Obama's stimulus except more effective (better multiplier). If you add that to the calculation, you end up with a somewhat smaller number yet.

Posted by: SnowSnake at February 27, 2009 3:01 PM

since californistan was built on the backs of the chinese - it seems only fitting they should purchase it at rock bottom prices.

Posted by: nancz at February 27, 2009 3:08 PM

So, I see the liberals have received their new edition of talking points about budgeting.

Posted by: IOpian at February 27, 2009 3:09 PM

So, by Grunge logic, we're supposed to be appalled at the Bush deficits, but okay with Chairman Zero's deficits that are 3x to 4x larger?

So, are Chairman Zero's deficits better because they are many multiples of Bush's deficits, or are they better because Democrats are spending the money? Is there any actual reasoning going on in Grunge's head, or is it just, "I can't defend what my Messiah is doing, so I'll just point fingers at what others used to do?"

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at February 27, 2009 3:10 PM

Obama intel pick works for Chinese government
Charles "Chas" Freeman
Freeman has a long history of involvement with China. He was the principal American interpreter during President Nixon's historic visit to Beijing in 1972 and was a member of the advance team that opened the U.S. Liaison Office in Beijing in 1973. From 1979 to 1981, Freeman directed Chinese Affairs at the State Department. From that point until 1984, he served as chargé and deputy chief of mission at the American embassy in Beijing.

Freeman is the co-founder of the U.S.-China Policy Foundation, which, according to its website, promotes a greater understanding between American and Chinese policymakers, researchers and government officials. Among the missions of the foundation is to organize the development of China studies in U.S. institutions of higher education.

Freeman has been widely quoted in the media supporting Chinese policies and even penned a piece praising communist Chinese leader Mao Zedong.

The Weekly Standard recently obtained an e-mail Freeman posted to a list serve rapping the Chinese government for not immediately breaking up the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.

He wrote: "I find the dominant view in China about this very plausible, i.e., that the truly unforgivable mistake of the Chinese authorities was the failure to intervene on a timely basis to nip the demonstrations in the bud, rather than – as would have been both wise and efficacious – to intervene with force when all other measures had failed to restore domestic tranquility to Beijing and other major urban centers in China."

Posted by: Anonymous at February 27, 2009 3:11 PM

You will not get Grunge to see reality he has drank too much Koolaid, an he will drown in it. Chairman Zero, and Bwany Fwank are his heroes,he heads for the loo or a closet every time he hears their names.

Oh well...

Posted by: Unicorn fart at February 27, 2009 3:14 PM

From SnowSnake: "Otherwise, it is stimulus money just like Obama's stimulus except more effective (better multiplier)."

Dang, you're right and all it costs are people's lives...

I forgot capital by definition belongs to Capitalists, like you Gregory of Yardale! I'm certain, positively certain, you were calling for armed resistance to the Bush government when he presided over the largest increase in the size of the federal government ever. Greg-o that's the thing with messiah's, to everyone else your messiah is a fool...

To Unicorn fart, "he heads for the loo or a closet", oh go back to England. But, I do head to the toilet every time I read nonsensical garbage ala what you wrote...

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 3:22 PM

Grungy Dumbass,

Presumably the DOD budget goes to places like the shipyards and factories that are outside of Iraq. Some of it might even find its way to Afghanistan. Some might even go to bases that are in the United States.

The problem is that you drank the Obama's poisoned kool-aid, and now you're trying to get the rest of us to drink it.

Posted by: Scaramouche at February 27, 2009 3:44 PM

Grung

A Black teenage male is a hell of a lot safer in the army in Iraq or Afghanistan than he is in downtown Detroit, a lot of inner Chicago, or Washington DC.

Check the death rates per capita. One has to wonder how many young Black males Bush actually saved.

Posted by: SnowSnake at February 27, 2009 4:07 PM

Ok, SnowSnake, I'm going to dispel this fantasy idea you have right now. How many people live in Detroit? 4 million in the Urban area. How many total Americans are in Iraq?

And why do you pick downtown Detroit, why not pick a suburb were no one's been murdered for 5 years? Oh, because that wouldn't fit into your fantasy world of how safe Iraq is!

Of course, you don't care, You hate the troops. You want them to die. You want them to commit suicide. Because then they won't be draining your pocketbook right? And once they are dead you can place your words into their mouths.

Coward.

You can always hear the people who are willing to sacrifice somebody else's life. They're plenty loud and they talk all the time. You can find them in churches and schools and newspapers and legislatures and congress. That's their business. They sound wonderful. Death before dishonor. This ground sanctified by blood. These men who died so gloriously.

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 4:36 PM

Grung

Do you have the remotest idea of what per capita means? And I pick Detroit because it is in fact a very dangerous place for young Black males compared to Iraq.

As for the rest of your rant, I can't place it or even understand what you are talking about. My relatives who have been there were loved and respected along with their buddies far beyond any thing I would dishonor by discussing it with the likes of you.

Posted by: SnowSnake at February 27, 2009 4:59 PM

Oh poor grungy has to cry. more people are killed in the continental US in a year than are killed in iraq. More people were killed in Cleveland on tuesday than were killed in iraq in the whole year todate.

Posted by: Stephana at February 27, 2009 5:15 PM

Well, Grungy is right about one thing...I am SO tired of chickenhawks. You know, the people who are not fighting, or never have fought, and never will fight. Their rah rah crap drives me crazy, especially when they put words in our mouths and talk about what "the troops" want and what "the troops" think. The truth is, we are America in microcosm, which means we all have differing beliefs and opinions. Polling data on many things for us will always be suspect, because the only right answer from a servicemember to some questions is always "Aye, aye" or "Of course we support it, sir!"
Really tired of us being used as strawmen or "political capital." Usually by people on both sides who don't know what they are talking about.
Respectfully request you knock it off.
Oh, and about DoD budget...some of that money is hideously wasted, but a lot of that waste has nothing to do with our battles in the sandbox.

Posted by: DoubleD at February 27, 2009 5:29 PM

Stephana:

Respectfully, I find myself doubting your last comment concerning the death rate in Cleveland. I assume this was just snark?

I'll be heading to Iraq myself soon, and while I know that it is less fierce than it was the last time I was there, I think I would certainly feel safer in a base in Europe, and safer still in Cleveland in my own country!

Posted by: DoubleD at February 27, 2009 5:36 PM

DoubleD,
Some snark, but I saw 3 murders on tuesday, and I think 1 on wednesday or thursday. Just the usual gang bang kill somebody.

Posted by: Stephana at February 27, 2009 5:43 PM

I can't believe the link to Hal Turner? That guys site is full of racist bat-shit crazies. Seriously read his blog front page telling everyone the good news that Kuwait Muslims will fund white supremacists in the fight against the Jews - reading the comments section was like perusing a KKK field manual.

Posted by: xantl at February 27, 2009 6:20 PM

Wonder if they got the shale oil deposits. Obama
pulled the leases on them or just sold them, lol

What a mess, I say we just go full commie screwing around with socialism is just wasting time.

Posted by: iceFree at February 27, 2009 6:42 PM

Stephana;
32 Americans killed in Iraq, since Jan 1 2009. Only 1 every other day. That's okay with you right? Because to you they are the little people, the rough men who protect your flabby ass.

And your comment "More people were killed in Cleveland on tuesday than were killed in iraq in the whole year todate." underlies your hatred, since you obviously don't count the Iraqis as people do you?

And Stephana, you "saw 3 murders on tuesday", where from your Lay-Z-Boy?

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 7:02 PM

Grunge:
that's okay with you right? Because to you they are the little people, the rough men who protect your flabby ass.

I was almost touched, then I realized you voted for the side that spits on soldiers, vandalizes their memorials, burns/defecates on flags and spread the meme that Soldiers are uneducated buffoons that go to war for corporations/oil - in short, eat a whole bag of dicks with your fake concern.

Posted by: xantl at February 27, 2009 7:15 PM

Concern troll is concerned.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 27, 2009 7:51 PM

"Chickenhawks" BULLSHIT.

Oh boo hoo! There are people on this site who are "cowards" for not putting their lives on the line! Except many of us have done so and are too old or too DISABLED to re-enlist or even serve in a non-military role as I have tried to do.

What about you Liberal trash? you praise the enemy up and down yet you wont lay YOUR lives on the line for your cause against freedom and human rights. Instead you spread your hate and lies to DRAG THE WAR ON FOR YEARS just like you did durring the VIET NAM WAR.

Up yours, COMRADES.

Posted by: KHarn at February 27, 2009 8:04 PM

xantl, what side would that be? Please be specific and name whom I voted for that did those despicable things. Of course, you can't because you are a prattling ignorant buffoon.

I didn't vote for Bush who mistreated returning veterans for years while allowing and hoping they would kill themselves in order to ease the strain on the budget.

Now, go to the bathroom xantl place your cheek on the rim, put your ear over the toliet and let the shit which sits betwixt your ears slide into the bowl so I don't have to read it here anymore.

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 8:12 PM

hoping they would kill themselves
Liberal projection in action, don't let facts get in the way, let those feelings flow.
I can almost guarantee you voted Democratic, you parasite.

Posted by: xantl at February 27, 2009 9:08 PM

btw, nice bolding on President Bush, one could almost see the flecks of BDS froth gibber from your lips as you typed.

Posted by: xantl at February 27, 2009 9:10 PM

DoubleD = 'fine ahht'

Grung_e_Gene = 'DINO'

Posted by: Anonymous at February 27, 2009 9:11 PM

xantl you and facts are antipodes. Little x continue to bang your head on the side of the toilet bowl to get those last remaining globs of shit out...

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 9:18 PM

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 9:18 PM

Yeah, definitely 'DINO'.

He always seems fascinated by fecal matter as evidenced by his many trolling comments on here.

I guess (feces) that's a major concern when you're a degenerate homosexual?

Posted by: Anonymous at February 27, 2009 9:32 PM

When you fallback to just ad hominem you lose: its the declared rules of the Internet like Godwin's law.

Posted by: xantl at February 27, 2009 9:47 PM

The most ironic part of this whole situation is that China wouldn't have a single frikkin dime if we hadn't forced all of the manufacturing businesses out of this country with EPA regulations and just plain over-taxation. China was more than happy to pick up the manufacturing we were no longer willing to do.

I don't know why jackasses like 0bama and the other dems think that exporting everything, manufacturing/energy production/call centers/etc, to foreign countries will somehow make our country stronger.

But I guess the whole point is that the dems do not want Americans controlling their own fate... them and more government are the answers to everything.

2012 can't come soon enough.

Posted by: Cartman at February 27, 2009 9:51 PM

meanwhile across the ocean:

Children asked to image the reasons why suicide bombers wanted to carry out their attacks and even suggest some more.

I imagine this is a lesson plan the NEA will soon want to adopt.

Posted by: xantl at February 27, 2009 9:54 PM

Xantl, "Ad hominem doesn't mean what you think it means, every word with Hom in it doesn't mean gay. And you offer exactly zero points to defeat. Your every post is an insult whilst mine offer irrefutable proof, So I win.

Victory...

As for as cowardly anonymous are you really Larry Craig? Quit trolling for tail amongst your intellectual superiors.

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 10:08 PM

It means exactly what I know it to mean. Since you claim to offer irrefutable proof, the following statements by you need backing up:
I didn't vote for Bush who mistreated returning veterans ...hoping they would kill themselves

Although you have without a doubt proven that you vote Democratic.

Posted by: xantl at February 27, 2009 10:25 PM

Not very clever cutting out part of the comment. Why do that because the cut part states "allowing" are you going to deny the Bush administration cut VA benefits, and did not have any plan to care for veterans? Are you myopic enough and so blinded by rage that you will ignore the shameful treatment received by the brave men and women who've served.

And here's evidence of the Bush admin hoping soldier would off themselves David S. Chu stated benefits to wounded veterans and retirees, "are taking away from the nation's ability to defend itself."

Here is the CBS News report about Bush's VA deliberately lying about suicide risk amongst veterans.

And when Veterans groups get together and sue for better health, the Bush lawyers fought to have the case dismissed.

Victory or is it Mission Accomplished?

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 10:46 PM

Ohhh... And just in case you want to be obtuse or continue to be purposely antagonistic; Who is to blame for Walter Reed? The Democrats?

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 27, 2009 10:57 PM

I like that someone drew a parallel with the worries about the Japanese from the eighties.

Where did that go? Nowhere.

Fact is, it's smart to buy property low and wait for a recovery. Americans will start doing it when the price (finally) hits its floor.

I don't like rampant conjecture about national policy like this, since you can say anything you want without having to prove a single word. Facts or GTFO.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 28, 2009 1:50 AM

How about instead of flaming, I touch on the facts here. As a sovereign nation, The United States has full rights and privileges to sell off land. To anyone. Now, the fact that they claim to still own the land when it is sold to citizens aside, they do have a right to sell it. However, since Obama has so far failed to do anything of... any value whatsoever, I see no reason to assume this VERY treasonous act false. And the senate is primarily democrat, so they will go with whatever HE says. Furthermore, and I hate to say it, Texas is going to end up being the start of the new civil war when Obama's big plan to take away the second amendment goes into effect. Wanna see a lot of shooting? Wait and come here. Also, the total deaths in Iraq took TWO YEARS to hit one-thousand, while the forgotten war, Korea, claimed that in two battles, wars of ancient times did it in days, and WWII did it in less than two hours. And that was at the order of a Democrat(FDR, of whom I am actually a big fan for his major policies). Oh, and let's not forget the spending. Bush spent, what was the figure you gave earlier... six trillion on the war in eight years. While Obama has already spent four trillion. In less than three months. What are we even arguing about? That Obama is a horrible president is apparent in the fact that he sent ten percent ofall the captured troops in Gitmo back, let alone that he opened us up to another Cuban missile crisis in the process. I wonder if he will get a christmas card from Castro? Well, I guess it will be a fake Kwanzaa card for the not-so-black guy elected to office for being black while claiming tha he isproud that America voted for "Strength of character over color of skin". Face it... Wait, I got carried away. I am sorry. This all just gets me SOOOO riled.Well, anyway. I hope the Obamites... I mean Democrats, have fun, I am off to figure out how to survive when I have to wait six months to take my girlfriend to the doctor and medicine has been socialized. Guess all our kids can be born on the street. Hell, I am white, so I may end up living there.Oh, and I call bullshit on the idea that Obama wants to give the stimulus to low income families, as I probably won't get more than the VERY base amount allowed. He wants it to go to the poor, the hungry, the illegal and those who won't work. NOT those scraping by at poor jobs to EARN a living, however meager.

Posted by: Klangadin at February 28, 2009 1:52 AM

Posted by: Klangadin at February 28, 2009 1:52 AM

I mainly find it funny that you say you're talking about facts and then start with a heap of conjecture.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 28, 2009 4:04 AM

Here is a question you may chew on for a while-Do you think Obama is delaying recalling troups from Irac, and increasing troups in Afganistan because he may fear a large combat-ready force in the U.S.?

Posted by: oldguy at February 28, 2009 7:52 AM

Uhhh, I don't know where the eminent domain claims came from, but the video is about a bunch of people looking to BUY property in Cal. - I don't see how that is bad. Further, the link to bloomberg.com says nothing of eminent domain - it sounded like their concerns are on trade and value of the Yuan. Hal Turner as a source?
Is it possible? I guess, but it sounds like a bunch of unrelated facts and conjecture tossed together to get people all spun up.

Posted by: Mike B. at February 28, 2009 9:17 AM

Man, you know you learn something everyday on the Internet --just today I learned via Grunge_e_Gene that the executive branch also controls Government Spending! Can you show me what the Democratic controlled Congress has passed, or done for these Veterans? Does President Obama have a new plan to pay for even more benefits? Half of the country gave a vote of confidence to Government controlled healthcare, while most of us already knew we have it already: Medicaid/Medicare & Veterans Care - and find it lacking.
By the way, the Military are saying that taking that money out of THEIR budget will harm the programs, that the money should be appropriated out of the regular budget - but nice spin trying to make it sound like the Government want to give veterans wooden legs, so they can get a better tank.

Posted by: xantl at February 28, 2009 10:03 AM

What conjecture? I'll admit that I ranted a bit, but everything I said is true, there. Not a sentence of conjecture. No one voted for Obama for his policies, since I don't think anyone knew what they were during the campaign. He was black and everyone wanted to prove they weren't racist. Everything else was straight fact.

Posted by: Klangadin at February 28, 2009 10:04 AM

I also had a good laugh at the idea that the VA issuing inaccurate data about suicide rates, equates to President Bush rubbing his hands together, and cackling evilly whilst "hoping they commit suicide to save money"
^---- LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS.

Posted by: xantl at February 28, 2009 10:05 AM

Klangadin:
Arguing about the body count of wars is pretty stupid. In the entire Falklands campaign, two hundred and fifty British Soldiers were killed in action. While the amount is much smaller that other wars; there was still two hundred and fifty families who's lives were changed forever. Looking at the big picture, versus a status report might help.
The fact is that advancement in body-armor, and better field medicine are allowing soldiers to survive injuries that would be fatal in the past. If you took the interceptor program, and the advancements in medicine out of the Iraq campaign you would see very similar numbers to past wars.

Posted by: xantl at February 28, 2009 10:17 AM

Ok, here is another fact for you. I lost a good friend to the war. Wanna know what his mother did? I am sure you won't get this, but she began helping to raise money to end the war. With victory. She refused to allow people to make it look like her efforts were aimed to pull our troops out before the new government had a chance to set up. Before those who killed her son could be taken care of. And even assuming armor and medicine, and everything else, this comes nowhere near any other American war.

Posted by: Klangadin at February 28, 2009 10:31 AM

Klangadin: The only charges to the force are all volunteer, armor, and medicine.
In the Korean, and Vietnam war the ammunition calibers were 7.62x39mm, and soviet weaponry were highly utilized (much like in Iraq). If you're telling me that an armor plate that can stop a 7.62mm round wouldn't have saved lots of lives in both wars, well you're lying to yourself.
If you want to see an insurgency, with no body armor and basic medical field care see the Algerian War, where 25,000 French troops were killed. The reason it comes "nowhere near any other American war", is because this is a new kind of war. Victory isn't a foreign concept for me, but how do we define victory in this one? The U.S soldier military defeated every enemy put in front of them, they then took up the slack when the Iraqi Government dragged their feet at some point the Iraqi Government must stand up on its own, and there is no doubt they are using American forces as a crutch to prop up their power while fighting about tribal/religious matters .

Posted by: xantl at February 28, 2009 11:11 AM

"What conjecture?"

Let's see... that the president committed treason. (With what enemy? We're not at declared war with anyone. Where's your proof?) That Congress would agree to such an unpopular act. (Proof?) That Texas would begin a civil war over the second amendment. (Got any declarations from the Governer? Has the Texas National guard made any statements along those lines?) That you will wind up homeless as the result of discrimination. (Has your employer threatened your job? Has your state considered any resolutions to that effect?)

You seem to have confused fact and opinion. Hint: Facts are things that you can either prove through empirical trial or that you can provide reasonable evidence of. Opinions are things that you think are true, but which you cannot prove.

Now, I agree with some of your opinions (I'm sickened by this level of government spending), but they are not facts.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 28, 2009 11:15 AM

Let's see xantl "refutation": Blame the Democrats, personal attacks, and "had a good laugh" at the idea veterans are killing themselves.

Posted by: Grung_e_Gene at February 28, 2009 11:45 AM

Good call Gene, because your post directly answers:
1. The executive Branch doesn't control spending.
2. Congress since 2006 has been controlled by Democrats who have not changed the spending on Veterans you claimed were abusive.
3. The military is saying veteran care should come out of general funding, and not out of their budget.

Reading comprehension isn't obviously your forte - I never said it was funny about Vets killing themselves, but you already knew that - this is just another smokescreen you put up, to deflect attention from you not being able to back up anything you say with facts.

Posted by: xantl at February 28, 2009 12:36 PM

Idea,.. get back on topic.

Has anyone been able to substantiate this story? If so, this is huge. It is not the same as individuals buying real estate. Giving a foreign government eminent domain within the United States is nothing less than treason.

I'll withhold the anger until I get this from a more reputable source, however. This guy's site looks a bit fishy.

Posted by: The Him at February 28, 2009 1:13 PM

Oh you mean the guy who's site is visited by tinfoilers, and neo-nazis isn't reputable? who knew?

Posted by: xantl at February 28, 2009 1:28 PM

Me, the person who used to post as "fine ahht" and then "modrn ahht" and now cave ahht, took a week off from posting just like said I would.
here at the bottom

Every single time I post I have had "ahht" in there somewhere, and tried to be clear why I changed it.

Perusing the links associated with this story, I'm finding comments that say "this is a non-story" so I'm reserving judgment.

now to go read some more comments here, maybe someone has found a document about this story that shows some proof it is true.

Posted by: cave ahht at February 28, 2009 9:37 PM

Plus, while I was away, I did some further research into the involvement of the Jews as well as the CIA and Bush administration in the attacks of 9/11/01

I found this great site http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

He has accumulated a great deal of research and writing which sheds the light on how the Muslims are the mere scapegoats in this farce.

Posted by: cave ahht at March 1, 2009 1:13 AM

talking of tinfoil.

Posted by: xantl at March 1, 2009 9:23 AM

Its like I have a shadow!
cave ahht at March 1, 2009 1:13 am, is just someone posting as cave ahht and has no relation to me who posted at Feb 28 at 9:37.

My impersonator is SO pathetic here. There seems to be this trend of 9/11 and blaming the Bush admin, or Israelis, or in this case the CIA.

Posted by: cave ahht at March 2, 2009 11:33 PM