« Open Thread | Main | The Enormity Before Us »

January 20, 2009

Moonbat Messiah's Ascension a Flop for PETA

The troubles on Wall Street have been of great benefit to the Moonbat Messiah, giving him a leg up on the admittedly financially clueless John McCain and paving the way for a hard push toward socialism. Even Bernard Madoff's multi-$billion Ponzi scheme debacle was a blessing for The Anointed One, as it spared him from being preached at by PETA kooks at his coronation.

PETA's vice president for policy and government affairs Bruce Friedrich paid $5,500 in an online auction for a package of inaugural tickets that he thought would provide an opportunity to pitch the Community Organizer in Chief in person. The seller was Philip Saulnier of the charity group December Rain, who was to acquire them through the investment firm Fairfield Greenwich. But the tickets failed to materialize after the firm lost $billions in Madoff's Social Security–style swindle.

Although Saulnier promised to reimburse for the phantom tickets, his charity had to close its offices after receiving death threats from disgruntled auction winners.

Whether these threats came from Friedrich — who has advocated terrorism to advance his flaky animals-first agenda — is unclear. It's probably just as well this nut was kept away from the President. But then, rubbing elbows with terrorists hasn't hurt Obama yet.

bruce_friedrich_megaphone.jpg
The One is spared from Friedrich's tedious company.

On a tip from Byron.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 20, 2009 2:12 PM

Comments

I'd like to ask that dipshit how he FEELS about all the trees, rocks, birds, insects, mammals, etc. that were MURDERED to create his corrective lenses.

These whiny children need a serious slapping, WITH MY BOOT INTO THEIR FLABBY ASS.

Posted by: Whoopie at January 20, 2009 2:52 PM

People Eating Tasty Animals

Posted by: Anonymous at January 20, 2009 3:06 PM

How does one murder a rock?

How are mammals murdered to create corrective lenses?

Peta is not an apologist for historical facts. Still they are radical and an embarrassment even to the far left, and at times even to themselves.

One thing you gotta admit is that picking on them in a massive internet fashion does not leave them without the power to further their message.

Posted by: fine arhht at January 20, 2009 5:19 PM

Fine arhht,
It just goes to prove the sheer amount of slobbering libacrits being pumped out of this country's schools.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at January 20, 2009 6:01 PM

Duh, Dipshit number two, Animals are murdered by all the heavy machinery and equipment brought in for mining of materials not to mention to deforestation caused by it to create the raw materials to make glasses. Get a grip loser-lib. Meat doesn't come from the grocery store.

Posted by: Anonymous at January 20, 2009 8:06 PM

I think Schadenfreude is officially a sin. Consider me a sinner. :D

Posted by: The MaryHunter at January 20, 2009 8:19 PM

Farmer ted, I don't follow, can you be more specific because I don't see where this goes to show.

hey anonymous! Are you calling me dipshit number two? A loser lib? Do you presume to know something about me besides what I write?

I'll assume you are and point out that right now there are bacteria swimming across the surface of our eyes, and that when we blink we might cause one of them to suffer or die. Peta does not advocate that people stop blinking to their credit.

Heavy machinery might murder some animals, but then many many activities could be said to. I don't know if you realize but cars kill more *people* than any other device including guns. But I would not advocate banning cars.

Deforestation is important, but then trees do not have a central nervous system and probably do not suffer the same torment as being who do have one.

Nobody can tell me how to murder a rock I suppose, but realize that its NEEDLESS suffering, the kind that can and perhaps SHOULD be avoided by a society that is the underlying motivating force of groups like Peta.

I've killed animals. Just killed another. My body kills them without me being able to stop it. Killing is not the issue.

Is this where I should call someone a dipshit? Is that seen as anything but a personal and unfounded attack? I'll pass thanks.

Posted by: Fine ahht at January 20, 2009 9:50 PM

Farmer ted, I think I get it. Peta is re-upped by the liberals trained at school. Not so unreasonable.

I must say that in my experience with liberal circles I'm never inclined to believe that there are not ignorant and arrogant people there as anywhere else, thats for sure.

Should we attack the the ignorance/arrogance or the liberalism? I go for the former myself. Wins me few friends I can say that!

Posted by: Fine ahht at January 20, 2009 9:55 PM

Too bad for BRUCE FREDRICH but it loks like he was taken to the cleaners and it couldnt happen to a kookeir bunch of moonbat granola munching bunny hugger eco-freaks SCREW PETA LETS EAT MEAT

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at January 20, 2009 10:18 PM

In appreciation for this thread, I think I'll dink a few squirrels tomorrow, skin them, put them in a brine solution and have them for lunch the day after tomorrow.

Anyone want the tails, I have more than I know what to do with.

Posted by: Anonymous at January 20, 2009 10:42 PM

I cannot stand these ecoterrorist psychos. I really wish the government would do more to crack down on those freaks' campaigns of intimidation and violence, but with the incoming Obama administration, that doesn't look very likely.

Posted by: Adam at January 21, 2009 5:54 AM

I gotta take a leak in a stream.
Im want a tail for my hot rod and one for my motorhome.

Posted by: czuch at January 21, 2009 7:03 AM

Talked to someone who tried one of those stupid veggieburgers that jerks like FREDRICH would shove down our throats they said those things are absolutly putrid and taste like cardboard SCREW LIBERAL HIPPY FREAKS LIKE FREDRICH AND NEWKIRK LETS HAVE RED MEAT TONIGHT.HITLER WAS A VEGETARIAN

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at January 21, 2009 7:56 AM

HEY PETA I HAVE BIRD FLU AAANNNDDD IIIMMM GGGRRROOOWWWIIINNNGGGG FFFEEAATTHHHEEERRRSSSS IIIIMMMM DDDEEEVVVEEEELLLOOPPPIIINNNGGG AAAA BBBBEEEAAKKK MMMYYY AAAARRMMMM HHHHAAAAVVVEEEE TTTUUURRRNNNNEEEDDD IIINNNNTTTOOO WWWIIINNNGGGSSSS IIIII WWWAAANNNNTTTT TTTOOO FFFLLLYYYY OOOOVVVEEERRRRR YYYYYOOOUURRRR HHHEEEAAADDDSSSS AAAANNNDDDD TTAAKKKEEE AAAA PPPPOOOOPPP RRRIIIGGGHHHTTTT OOOONNN YYYOOOUUURRR HHHEEEAAADDDDDSSSSS SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK

Posted by: Flu-Bird at January 21, 2009 8:06 PM

Ah, PETA. An organization that every right-thinking person can agree to dislike.

Posted by: Anonymous at January 22, 2009 12:15 AM