« Ayn Rand Tried to Warn Us | Main | Border Insecurity »

January 11, 2009

Miss Caroline Comics

The One isn't the only prominent moonbat to be featured in comic books:

miss_caroline_1.jpg

Here I was thinking that Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg has no political experience.

According to the comics, Caroline "is the only girl in the world who can melt the Cold War right out of your heart." No doubt she'll find it easy to win over Islamic terrorists with her, you know, charm.

miss_caroline_2.jpg
A warning we should have heeded.

On a tip from KHarn.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 11, 2009 11:10 AM

Comments

Wow... I actually had that book as a kid. It's probably still lying around somewhere at my mom's, I wonder if it will be worth something more when Paterson installs her. I can sell it to supplement my income after Chairman O's tax plan puts my company out of business.

Posted by: Seamus at January 11, 2009 11:42 AM

Hey, uh, Van, ya know, aren't you, ya know, being kinda, uh, uh, uh, mean, ya know, to Queen Caroline? The, uh, mere fact, ya know, of her, ya know, name (Kennedy, ya know, not Slosh-berg, ya know), should be, uh, enough, ya know, for her to be installed, ya know, in the, uh, U.S. Senate, ya know?

Now, uh, I know (ya know) that a mere 21 months as governor of a state, with prior, ya know, experience as a mayor and school board member, uh, ya know, is not nearly enough executive experience for, ya know, a mere Republican to even think, uh, ya know, about becoming Vice-President of the United States (hound her outta town, boys!), but a complete and utter, ya know, lack of executive experience (hmmmm, sounds like another Dhimmicrat we know!), ya know, uh, shouldn't disqualify such an outstanding, ya know, person, ya know, like Queen Caroline, ya know? Well, do you know, or not, ya know?

Posted by: jc14 at January 11, 2009 5:20 PM

jc14: You forgot to add 'like' in there. Every time I hear someone say that, I want to shoot myself.

Posted by: Big_Daddy at January 11, 2009 7:35 PM

For those of you lucky enough not to live in NYC, i'll have you know that princess Caroline is one of our most famous recluses. Why just the other day, she allowed some NY'ers to actually look at her while she climbed into her limo! Now i ask you, isn't that compassion? And don't be turned-off by the way she speaks during her (1) "highly staged" TV interview. We're told she'll be getting some really expensive speech lessons, in that way you'll know your tax money is being well spent.

Now as soon as her uncle Teddy, you know, the lady-killer, gives our blind, unelected, governor permission to announce that "he's decided" to pick her, (LOL) she'll be off to the US senate where she'll carry-on her family's tradition of doing everything in her power to finish destroying this country.

Posted by: A. Levy at January 11, 2009 10:54 PM

A. Levy, let's you and I take back New York!

I heard that the blind one is getting a little soft on this coronation.

Posted by: Karin at January 12, 2009 7:04 AM