« Open Thread | Main | Rahm Emanuel Proposes Compulsory Government Service »

November 10, 2008

Obama's Friends Farrakhan, Wright, Ayers Reemerge

Look who's crawling back out from under their rocks:

"For nine months, I kept quiet," Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said today at Mosque Maryam in Chicago, "because I saw that the good words that I spoke about this beautiful young man" — President-elect Obama — "at our Saviours' Day convention and the way they were misused. I decided it would be better for me to just be quiet rather than be drawn into the controversy that was swirling around his pastor, Father Pfleger, and others."
"I feel freer today to say the things that are in my heart," said the controversial religious leader.

Maybe Calypso Louie is angling for a role in Chairman O's version of faith-based initiatives. If so, he won't be alone:

Last week, Obama's former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright emerged to speak at Kingdom Life Christian Church sponsored by the Theological Education Institute of Hartford.

Reverend Wrong, Obama's moral compass for 20 years, took the opportunity to complain about the dissemination of videos showing him screaming about how much he hates America and white people.

Then there is unrepentant communist terrorist Bill Ayers, who groomed Obama for political office like a Manchurian candidate, even launching Chairman Zero's career from his home. Ayers gave an interview to his fellow travelers at the New Yorker, whining that he is a victim of "Swift-boating," who has been "made into a cartoon character." This from a guy who in the September 11, 2001 edition of the New York Times boasted of his terrorist activities, regretting only that he "didn't do enough."

With the election of an unqualified socialist who ran on his skin color and media hype, the mainstreaming of ultra-radicalism has begun. The good news is that liberal establishment moonbats have been pushing us so far, so fast that the Obamification of America stands a good chance of coming back in their face like a slingshot aimed the wrong way.

louis farrakhan
Maniacs like Farrakhan are being pushed into the mainstream.

On a tip from V the K.

Posted by Van Helsing at November 10, 2008 9:19 AM

Comments

How soon til this scum is sleeping in the Lincoln bedroom?

Posted by: AWO at November 10, 2008 9:35 AM

Now the true colors of the Obmanation is starting to show. These libs are going to more than they asked for all we have to do is recover, regroup and retake. These freaks are opening the door for use in 2012. Enjoy the show!!

Posted by: Daman at November 10, 2008 9:43 AM

78% of Jewish voters in America voted for Obama

Obama also has overwhleming support from polled Israelis. Yes Arabs like him. So do Israelis. They recognize he's better for EVERYONE. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing doesn't always work. Israelis think Obama is a humanist who cares about ALL people. They don't think because he is liked by their enemies that HE is now their enemy.

Do you know how ridiculous you guys look getting so mad about Obama being "anti Israel" when ACTUAL ISRAELIS don't think he is?

It is in the news in Israel that conservatives are getting so enraged on their behalf. DO you think they BELIEVE you actually care? No. They know this is just a cheap ploy. The response is "Riiiiight. Because the American right wing is such a friend to the Jewish people."

Posted by: Shana at November 10, 2008 9:44 AM

It's going to be a long four years.

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at November 10, 2008 9:51 AM

The proof will be in the pudding, won't it little shana-girl.

Posted by: Jimbo at November 10, 2008 9:53 AM

"Then there is unrepentant communist terrorist Bill Ayers, who groomed Obama for political office like a Manchurian candidate, even launching Chairman Zero's career from his home"

Hey, do you know who INVITED Bill Ayers to servce on the educational board with Obama, which is how they met?

Walter Annenberg. A conservative. A close friend of Ronald Reagan. An AMBASSADOR under Ronald Reagan. Who then funded the group which he INVTED William Ayers to be a part of.

So if you REALLY think that Bill Ayers is an unrepentant terrorist who groomed Obama to be a communist, where is your outrage at the RIGHT WING for PUTTING TOGETHER AND FUNDING this communist terrorism tutilage?

Posted by: Shana at November 10, 2008 9:56 AM

I wonder if the LA Times will now release the videotape where Obama accuses Israelis of "genocide."

I doubt Shana will care. She's part of the Cult of the One.

Posted by: V the K at November 10, 2008 9:56 AM

Jimbo,
Yes, it will. Just know that your "we're friends of Israel who knows what is best for it" campaign of lies you're running has been wholly rejected by actual Israelis, who think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Posted by: Shana at November 10, 2008 10:02 AM

V to the K,

Man, you guys really think he's a cult figure, don't you? In which case, WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT?

When has a cult leader ever been so successful in brainwashing that every polled nation in the entire world agrees that he is the better choice for president? If it's true, if EVERYONE IN THE WORLD except you is wrong and brainwashed, shouldn't you be like digging underground bunkers right about now? If I believed what you guys believed, I wouldn't be idiotically wasting my time posting on the internet. I'd be doing something about it.

Posted by: Shana at November 10, 2008 10:06 AM

Also V to the K,

Per my other post above, WHY HAVEN'T YOU CONDEMNED THE RIGHT WING FOR FUNDING BILL AYERS AND PUTTING HIM IN THE POSITION HE WAS IN WHEN HE MET OBAMA?

Posted by: Shaan at November 10, 2008 10:08 AM

I thought there were some polls showing that more Israelis favored McCain.

Well, no matter what any polls say, I'm with Jimbo on this one. We'll see how this administration works out for The US, Israel and other civilized nations vs how things go for hate organizations like Hamas and various malignant dictatorships world wide. In the end, I'm afraid things will go badly for us and better for them.

Unlike most moonbats though, I don't want things to go terribly just because I don't like Obama, and I'm not threatening to move to Canada or anything. I'm just going to keep on working and pulling for the good guys.

Posted by: forest at November 10, 2008 10:09 AM

What is it with moonbats and ALL CAPS?

Posted by: forest at November 10, 2008 10:12 AM

What is it with moonbats and ALL CAPS?

Because no one can actually hear you screech over the internet.

Posted by: V the K at November 10, 2008 10:37 AM

Shana: Every polled nation agrees that Obama is better because: 1) They hate us, generally speaking, and want the US "taken down a notch", which is more likely under Obama than McCain; 2) Most other nations are socialist in some form or fashion, so Obama's economic policies naturally appeal to them; 3) Like Bush or hate him, he had an actual spine and wasn't willing to be pushed around by the UN, or anyone else for that matter. Ditto McCain, whatever his other shortcomings. They see Obama as a soft touch, "can't we all just get along" kind of guy. Which he is. They prefer soft, docile US to a brash, confident US.

As to the Annenberg/Ayers connection, Ayers was funded by a charitable foundation seeded by Annenberg. Annenberg did not run the foundation himself, nor did he dole out the money himself. The Annenbergs gave away millions of dollars to all sorts of charities, couldn't possibly have overseen where it all ultimately ended up. I'm sure Annenberg himself was less than pleased with this turn of events, being the staunch conservative that he was.

We used to attract much higher quality trolls at this site. Are all the lesser trolls coming out of the woodwork now that Zero has won, or what?

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at November 10, 2008 10:42 AM

It's true, all caps are annoying, and I usually don't like using them.

It's just that whenever i have pointed out on this site or others, that Bill AYers was invited to join the educational board where he met Obama BY Walter Annenberg, a prominant conservative who was personal friends with Reagan, and when I point out that this group was FUNDED by his conservative (and well respected) Annenberg group, you guys just absolutely refuse to respond to this. You refuse to answer why on earth a prominant conservative would gather Obama and Ayerrs in a group and fund them if it was, as you claim, for the purposes of training obama to be a communist/terrorist.

If you answered the question, I wouldn't use caps.

Posted by: Shana at November 10, 2008 10:44 AM

CoderInCrisis,

This is what I assumed at first as well until I looked into it. This was not a misappropriation of funds the Annenbergs didn't know about. Walter Annenberg, himself PERSONALLY asked Bill Ayers to be on his educational Chicago group. You can look this up.

Posted by: Shana at November 10, 2008 10:46 AM

forest;

It's their equivalent of yelling. Libs do that a lot. The louder they screech, the more correct they are. Didn't you know that?

I'll condemn one particular person, Walter Annenberg, for knowingly or unknowingly funding Bill Ayers. Walt was one guy, not "the Right Wing". When you give out $2,000,000,000.00, I doubt you have time to cover who gets every penny of it. It's more the fault of his BoD, known for leftist leaning. Still, he could have been a little more proactive with his foundation. Even the right has a few people with a screw or two loose... so you're kinda grasping at straws here, Shana.

And I don't 'think' Ayers is an unrepentant terrorist, I know so. He admitted it. Hell, he bragged about it.

Posted by: hiram at November 10, 2008 10:49 AM

Not everyone is seduced by the Cult of The One.

And why is it lefties think just because some dimwit philanthropist gave Ayers some money it somehow repudiates Ayers far-left, anti-American philosophy or his history of violence against Americans? Ayers his by his own admission a far-left Marxist, who thinks America is a hateful racist country, and has a soon-to-be-published book to that effect. Even if Newt Gingrich invited him to a dinner party, it doesn't change what Ayers is.

The stupidity of the left is mind-boggling.

Posted by: V the K at November 10, 2008 11:13 AM

Shana;

Where can we look this up?

Posted by: hiram at November 10, 2008 11:14 AM

Isreali's support Obama, never heard that. Quite a suprise. More evidence if the leftist philosophy that if you tell a lie and act like it's true someone might believe you. Why would the Isrealis support someone who doesn't support them?

Posted by: victoryphoenix at November 10, 2008 11:20 AM

And in answer to the silly question Shana screeched at us: A. Mr. Annenberg isn't running for president and B. Because I'm not a leftist, I don't believe I have the right to tell other people how to spend their money.

Posted by: V the K at November 10, 2008 11:38 AM

Actually, Shana -
You're kind of refreshing. Not many "left leaners" are able to put together two sentences on this site with out name calling and copious use of the F-word.

Posted by: Jimbo at November 10, 2008 11:53 AM

Shana,
If your figure about the Jewish voters is correct, then I'd imagine that the vast majority of them must have been unfamiliar with Obama's association with Louis Farrakhan (Whose speeches demonstrate that he's not exactly a big fan of the Jews).

Posted by: Adam at November 10, 2008 11:55 AM

Is there any objective proof I can point to to prove that Barack Obama is Arabic aside from his father having been a Muslim?

Posted by: Mike at November 10, 2008 12:06 PM

Meaning, part Arabic. I know he has some Caucasian and African roots.

Posted by: Mike at November 10, 2008 12:07 PM

Hello all of you who call Farrakhan a freak. He is not a freak and he is entitled to his opinion like the rest of us. Although, he has said some controversial things, most taken out of context, he preaches love, peace and unity among people who believe in God. Why is it that we live in a country that was founded on white supremacy, slavery, rape, lynching and too many atrocities to name that a person like Farrakhan can be called a freak. If you have the kind of education and knowledge that he had, you would refrain from name-calling and hatred. Look where it has gotten you. Liberal whites don't embrace your views on who they should love, support and ultimately vote for. Keep spewing your hate because the people you are so adamantly trying to influence are looking the other way. One thing for sure, it would not be politically expedient to put Farrakhan in the white hours but if it was, this country would would not lose one person in this senseless war. Our current president will probably develop a compulsive disorder like lady macbeth. He's got so much blood on his hands, he will probably wash them 24/7. Lay off Louis Farrakhan and refrain from name calling because you can't afford to have your ancestral family tree shaken. Amen. God Bless.

Posted by: dc at November 10, 2008 12:14 PM

Go tell those miserble bunch of blabbering carpet baggers to go blow their noses on their star and cresent

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at November 10, 2008 12:15 PM

I think we have our first troll in a bow-tie.

Posted by: hiram at November 10, 2008 12:18 PM

Not exactly untrue. Swiftboating, properly understood, is when the right reveals unpleasant truths about a figure on the left.

And of course Farrakhan isn't a freak. He's a perfectly normal person who believes the white race was created by a mad scientist named Yakub 6,600 years ago, information he was received when he was transported to a mothership in outer space. See, nothing freaky about it.

Posted by: V the K at November 10, 2008 12:25 PM

If there is ever another terror attack, the first target for an ICBM should be Mecca.

Posted by: Mike at November 10, 2008 12:26 PM

"He is not a freak and he is entitled to his opinion like the rest of us."

~Thanks for putting that near the beginning of your post so I didn't have to waste my time reading the rest of your blathering.

Posted by: cowlove at November 10, 2008 1:05 PM

So shana...two wrongs make a right?

Posted by: JamesJ at November 10, 2008 2:11 PM

Hello all of you who call Farrakhan a freak.

Hello.

He is not a freak

Debatable

and he is entitled to his opinion like the rest of us.

Yes, he is.

Although, he has said some controversial things, most taken out of context,

I'm trying and failing to think of a context in which his "controversial things" don't sound like anti-white rantings.

he preaches love, peace and unity among people who believe in God.

As long as they're black.

America was founded on the principle of allowing the people to govern themselves, rather than a small group of anointed elite, as all of Europe was at the time. Black slavery was a European invention, and carried over to America during its founding. Slavery was the subject of much debate during the drafting of the Declaration of Independence, with some arguing that we can't talk about "freedom" for America while America held other people in bondage, while others (from the South) arguing that their entire economy depended on slave labor and they couldn't just set them free. It was eventually decided that slavery could be addressed later, after independence had been won. And that it was, about 80 years later (nobody ever said government was fast). Rape was not unique to America, either, having been around as long as there have been men and women. Racism has been around as long as humans have realized there is more than one race, and while the lynchings are certainly a blight on American history, lynching is not unique to America either.

I could go on baiting the troll, but I think I've made my point.

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at November 10, 2008 2:36 PM

"In which case, WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT?"

Because, my dear, Liberals are freaking out enough for ALL of us. They can't figure out why conservatives haven't disappiered, converted or gone into hiding when Obama was elected.

Islam was invented in the ARABIAN area, not sub-Sahara Africa where "blacks" come from. Yet in the sixties, radical "blacks" converted to Islam as part of thier "African heritage" movement and as a protest against the "white" Christian religion. At the same time, they were saying that Jesus Christ was "black". Does anyone see how stupid this is?

PS: I use capital letters because I don't know how to make italics and such. I did it once by accident. So in my posts:
>> means a quote from the artical, while "" means a quote from a post.

Posted by: KHarn at November 10, 2008 2:55 PM

CoderInCrisis posted while I was writing my post and something caught my eye. I had not read all of dc's post (I got as far as the accusations and stopped), but this needed an additional answer:

"Why is it that we live in a country that was founded on white supremacy, slavery, rape, lynching and too many atrocities to name that a person like Farrakhan can be called a freak."

Please tell us, DC, if our country WAS founded on such barbarity, how is it that that "a person like Farrakhan" can STILL BE ALIVE?

By the way, some Southeners wanted to do away with the IMPORTATION of slaves with the Constitution, but New england was running the slave ships and the representative from Rhode Island said that 40% of the state's workforce was in one way or another dependant on the slave trade. Remember how we went to war with England to ensure security of our (New England's, acually) ships? Those ships included SLAVE ships.
I have to keep pointing out things like this because the south has been getting trashed more than usual for the past few years, including from the REPUBLICAN PARTY whome we joined when the Donkeys started bad-mouthing the Constitution in the early eighties.

Posted by: KHarn at November 10, 2008 3:13 PM

78% of Jewish voters in America voted for Obama

Oh, you mean that you leftards have managed to convince many Jews and Israelis with your idiotic lies? And you think we don't know this? The enemy of your enemy not being your friend and all, are you aware that Hamas and other Islamic supremacists and Jew haters are celebrating, literally celebrating Obama's victory? Does it not give you pause that a group who were formed with the specific purpose of destroying Israel and all Jews are celebrating this guy? Does it not give you pause that somehowm, some way, you have convinced many Jews that this is a good thing? Hey, no worries for you, I guess, since as always it'll be the Jews footing the bill for your reckless folly. Hey I'm sure a few extra Qassams a day or a nuke strike on Tel Aviv will be no sweat off of your nose. I mean those damn Zionists probably deserve it anyway for having the gall to try hold on to the tiny scrap of land they've been allowed to have, and thus prevent the entirety of the international left and Islam from trying to kill them all, huh.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing doesn't always work.

Oh good. It is good to see that you are able to come to terms with an endorsement from a group whose founding charter quite clearly states that it aims to annhilate Israel and every Jew on the face of the earth, and whose primary consideration is how to achieve that aim. Your ability to play nicely with others and accomodate all points of view is most admirable. We will be sure to let the Jews know to move all the dead bodies out of sight so the view from within your utopia is not ruined by such ugliness.

Israelis think Obama is a humanist who cares about ALL people.

Leftards, like yourself, think that conservative and right-wing Israelis, Americans, and anyone else, don't care about Muslims or Arabs and want them all to die. Oh, and you pretty much control the media and academia. Are we meant to be surprised that with the incredible amount of drive and motivation you have to achieve your poorly-planned goals you have succeeded to an extent? The proof, however, is in the pudding; and it is a stone cold fact that on the day Barack Obama won the election Hamas fired several dozen rockets into Israel after a hiatus of several months. You, and the Israelis who were dumb enough or naive enough to believe you, have ALREADY been proven 100 per cent, absolutely and utterly mistaken. One wonders if you would do those Israelis who came under fire the honour of admitting that it was your sheer incredible folly that is the reason they are being shot at; or if you lack even that basic human decency. I'm guessing the latter.

Oh, just one thing, you know this how, precisely? Do you know, personally, a single Israeli Jew who has told you this?

Do you know how ridiculous you look when Hamas celebrate the announcement of your guy's victory with a flurry of rockets onto Israeli civilians while you preach about humanity, love and tolerance for one's enemies?

Oh. And what would be the aim of this cheap ploy, do tell? What are conservatives trying to accomplish here with our false pretences of not wanting Israelis to be killed by rockets or nuclear bombs?

Riiiiight. Um, wait, you are wrong. Israelis know all too well that this is the case. If you knew a single person in Israel - ie. if you were not simply repeating shit-headed idiocies off of some liberal web site or publication - if you had literally one single ounce of experience or knowledge in what you are attempting to talk about, you would be well aware that Israelis are completely cognizant of the relative levels of support from conservatives and "liberals" in America. Jews are by dint of their history and culture a people who are humanitarian and liberal - your side of politics has co-opted both those labels and has spent the last 40 years in a frantic, non-stop blitzkrieg through the media, education and every single other source of knowledge imaginable painting these things as traits of your politics and as concepts your opponents reject. 40 years. Four decades of the American left's non-stop, high-pressure fire-hose of disinformation - and yet if you knew the first thing about life and politics in Israel you would know full well that Israelis themselves are puzzled by the cognitive dissonance that arises from the left's constant demonization of their attempts to maintain national sovereignty and protect their people in the face of onslaughts of aggression from Arabs and Muslims that have claimed hundreds of thousands of the lives of their citizens - and your claims to be for humanity, for justice and for peace. It is literally a truism that Israelis who think upon this issue reside in a state of surprise that the primary supporters of their sovereignty and human rights are the American right wing who are supposed to have no thought for these things and to know nothing but greed. 40 G-d-damned years you have spent feeding this information into the public conciousness - that the left represents justice, peace, humanity - in the largest misinformation campaign that humanity has ever attempted. 40 G-dDamned years. Four decades you have spent doing this every single second of every single day to every single person on earth that you are able to reach through media or education. And yet a nation of people whose culture is dedicated to the justice, peace and humanity that you leftists lay claim to are still unable to reconcile your claims with your actions. You may have successfully lied to America's Jews. You may have successfully confused many of Israel's Jews. But in the end you have failed, and you will always fail, to convince the people who are the world's primary arbiters of justice, peace and humanity, that your ends are those things. You have worked to blind them along with everyone else as no human or group of humans has ever worked to achieve a single aim or ever will. Your promotion of your politics in the last 40 years is literally the largest single enterprise that any human or group of humans has ever undertaken in history. And yet you are found out and undone - you were found out and undone before you even started.

Posted by: mandible claw at November 11, 2008 1:34 AM

>> means a quote from the artical, while "" means a quote from a post.

Posted by: KHarn at November 10, 2008 2:55 PM

Use pointed brackets. Type an "i" between "" to open italics (don't use the inverted commas) , /i closes them. use b instead of i for bold, u for underline, etc. To link something the format is a href="www.link.com" then to close the hyperlink /a

Posted by: mandible claw at November 11, 2008 1:52 AM

dammit the pointed brackets don't show up even when empty, apparently. Substitute the pointed brackets above the period and comma for the square brackets [] in the following:

[i] to open italics and [/i] to close them

[b] and [/b] for bold

[u] and [/u] for underline

[a href="www.link.com"] and [/a] for hyperlinks

Posted by: mandible claw at November 11, 2008 2:00 AM

"Although, he has said some controversial things, most taken out of context, he preaches love, peace and unity among people who believe in God."
Unless those people happen to be white and/ or Jewish, in which case he wishes death upon them. He also didn't do a good job of preaching love, peace and unity in the 60s, when Malcolm X converted from the NOI to regular Islam and encouraged his fellow black Muslims to do the same, and Farrakhan responded by publishing all kinds of hateful things about Malcolm. Some believe he may have even been behind Malcolm's assassination.

Posted by: Adam at November 11, 2008 4:55 AM

dc you have just been taught a lesson. Very good post mandible claw As for fartakkan he's is nothing but a racist jew/white hating freak. I sure hope that jackass isn't invited to the White house. ya see dc that's the problem with people like you. You hear people speak but you don't listen to what they say. As for me pesonaly I don't like Fartakkan because it's people like him who divide this country and he is allowed to. What would happen if Fartakkan was a white man saying what he spews? I wonder if the so called fairness doctrine would affect him as well with all the dreck he shits out.

Posted by: Watching at November 11, 2008 8:10 AM