« Dem Congressman Jim Moran Denounces Capitalism, Property Rights | Main | Let the Backlash Begin »

November 4, 2008

MSNBC Integrates Advertising With Obama Campaign

Never big on subtlety regarding its political agenda, MSNBC has now integrated its own promotional advertising with the Obama campaign:

MSNBC.jpg

change-chumps-believe-in.jpg

It looks like Olbermann and Matthews, the Laurel and Hardy of left-wing propaganda, are going to have a lot to be insufferable about — for a little while, until the buyer's remorse sets in.

Hat tip: NewsBusters.

Posted by Van Helsing at November 4, 2008 8:33 PM

Comments

"It looks like Olbermann and Matthews, the Laurel and Hardy of left-wing propaganda"

Hey, that's not far. Laurel and Hardy were funny and entertaining. Olbermann and Matthews are retarded pinheads that you laugh at for the wrong reasons.

Posted by: SpideyTerry at November 4, 2008 9:02 PM

Posted by: puffdaddy at November 4, 2008 9:15 PM

obama by 17 electoral votes.

say buh-bye.

God be with u.s.

Posted by: nanc at November 4, 2008 9:28 PM

In a few years, the word Obama will possibly be the vilest curse word in the American Language. As in to Obama something. Or you Obama. It won't be used in public in decent company and children who use it will be expelled from school. For a man to call another man an Obama might lead to a fight to the death.

Posted by: SnowSnake at November 4, 2008 9:33 PM

Chain your wallets to your pants. It's going to be an expensive four years.

I believe Biden also.

Al Qaeda will attack within six months. Obama will be as big a military genius as Jimmy Carter.

Interest rates back in the low 20's.

No start up companies.

The market will go below 4000.

Talk radio will be shut down.

The internet will be "neutral" (i.e. no Moonbattery-type sites).

Marxism will be taught in public schools.

The U.N. will have authority within the U.S. as a "Security Force".

Black on white violence escalates, and there will be no political will to stop it (since that might be "racist").

Tel Aviv will get hit with an atomic weapon by Iran, and we won't have any response except to go to the U.N. and express our displeasure. Maybe.

On the bright side, Erica Jong and Jane Fonda will have less back spasms and crying fits and maybe can cut down on their Valium intake. Maybe.

Over and out.

Posted by: matt at November 4, 2008 9:42 PM

Fox loves McCain and the GOP, so what?
Too bad, suck it up people.
He's our Commander in Chief to be.

Posted by: Scott Z. at November 4, 2008 9:57 PM

Al Qaeda will do nothing. They will let Barack do their work from the inside. Why wake up the electorate by reminiding them they are at war? The craveness of the American voter must be rewarded to keep him voting democrat.

Posted by: Beef at November 4, 2008 9:58 PM

Rome was destroyed from within.

Do you guys predict a resurgent, more organized right will come of this?

Posted by: Air2air at November 4, 2008 10:09 PM

LOL! I bet Olbermaniac and Matthews are lying on their couch jerking-off right now! Maybe TOGETHER!

PICTURE THAT! :-)

HA!-ha! We became a nation of a majority of fools we became.

Thank you, MSM, for sponsoring and electing world-wide calamity and starvation.

Goodnight, Alice.

:-)

Posted by: Jimbo at November 4, 2008 10:11 PM

let the gloat-fest begin.

Posted by: nobody at November 4, 2008 10:11 PM

[When will buyer's remorse set in? I cannot believe that those idiots in western PA re-elected John Murtha, either. When are these people going to realize what they have done?

Posted by: puffdaddy at November 4, 2008 9:15 PM]

Once America is transformed into a Third World shithole like Mexico, Zimbabwe and Kenya.

I give Obama one term if he isn't impeached for corruption and incompetence before then.

Hopefully, the issue of his not being an American citizen will keep him from becoming POTUS before January and we won't have to see America torn asunder by Marxism.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 4, 2008 10:38 PM

Sorry, I cleared my cookies from my browser. The above reply to puffdaddy is me.

[Fox loves McCain and the GOP, so what?
Too bad, suck it up people.
He's our Commander in Chief to be.

Posted by: Scott Z. at November 4, 2008 9:57 PM]

As you liberal scum were so fond of saying the last 8 years: He's not MY President.

:-)

Posted by: Mike at November 4, 2008 10:40 PM

Air2 -
Unfortunately, not until there's been a complete colapse of Western civilization.

After which we'll begin rebuilding everything from ground up - for the Obamunists will have reduced world-wide infrastucture to rubble.

HEY! While I'm thinking about it - Since the $ is now worth nothing - I have some chickens I'd like to trade for some salt. Pound for pound. Anybody got salt? (Liberals need not apply - go get your cheese from Obama.)

Posted by: Jimbo at November 4, 2008 10:44 PM

America
1776-2008
RIP

Posted by: Anonymous at November 4, 2008 10:47 PM

You do realize that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet voted for Obama.

Are you smarter than them?

Posted by: Tomy at November 4, 2008 11:10 PM

Hey Jimbo, the moment you got a computer and felt your views were informed and intelligent enough to spew to complete strangers on the internet was the start of the fall of western civilization.

Jimbo, you and "civilization" have absolutely nothing to do with one another.

Posted by: wingnutcracker at November 4, 2008 11:30 PM

Beelgate and jimmy buffet two smart. me dumb. bankrup enurgy, smart.

Posted by: Smoke TNT at November 4, 2008 11:58 PM

Its amazing that a man gets elected to your presiency when he's said so little about the speciifics of what he'll do in office.

Your media are primarily responsible for this.

Of course our own officially unbiased Left Wing BBC are busy having a party right now.

I wonder what Obama will do in office ? Its clear most people have no idea.

Posted by: Man in a Shed at November 5, 2008 12:35 AM

"You do realize that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet voted for Obama. Are you smarter than them?"

No, actually, more vulnerable. You don't care as much about electing a guy whose going to be shooting machine guns at you all day long when you're bulletproof.

Warren Buffet is not going to be hurt by Obama's tax plans, the economic slow down they'll cause, or the skyrocketing energy prices (which will also raise the price of all products), and so on. We will be. Bill Gates can endure whatever destruction to the capitalist system Obama creates. Barriers to building wealth aren't going to affect Bill Gates or Warren Buffet--they are going to affect you and me.

You don't get it. That's fine. Maybe, in 4 years or so, you will. But I won't hold my breath

Posted by: Dr. Medical at November 5, 2008 12:41 AM

wingnutcracker

Wow, you're obviously really, REALY smart and suave. Wow. You must be a freaking genious.

Now, go get poked by your savior Obama, - if you try to poke a real man you'll crawl away a bloody mess. You think that just because your false savior is president that he'll be our leader?

You're choking on Obama's semen because you can't swallow it as quick as he's putting it into your mouth.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 5, 2008 12:52 AM

Warren and Bill are smart. They put their money in untaxable bonds, just like the great swimmer, Ted Kennedy. They, like Obama, subscribe to the Leona Helmsley version of taxation.

Posted by: Smoke TNT at November 5, 2008 1:03 AM

You do realize that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet voted for Obama.

Would you like to provide a source for that? AFAIK, Gates hasn't said a word about who he's voted for.

Posted by: Rob Banks at November 5, 2008 1:22 AM

I'm SO glad I'm moving back to Georgia where there is Open Carry. I don't intend on being disarmed and I for one am hopeful that my State will stand up and tell that dipshit off when the time comes to reauthorize the 'Assault Weapon Ban' and 'Handgun Ban' that is sure to come.

Posted by: Brooklyn Red Leg at November 5, 2008 1:32 AM

Do you guys predict a resurgent, more organized right will come of this?

Posted by: Air2air at November 4, 2008 10:09 PM

Absolutely. McCain is an incredibly nice and decent man so it pains me to say this - but he and his kind are dead wood that needs to be trimmed. The right's future is among its young rising stars; Palin, Jindal, et al. Bush will be the last Republican leader of his generation, mark my words.

Posted by: mandible claw at November 5, 2008 1:47 AM

I have a plan to create a video game company. But I also have a plan to outsource it before I publish my first game. I am family overseas within the third world and I know O'bambi won't keep his words about dealing with companies that outsource simply because that would be anti-trade. Unless you are blind and deaf you would know this, he contradicted himself all throughout his campaign. As I sit here looking at my country first cap, I now think family first as I have family members overseas who are just now thinking of college and what to be. I'll suggest multimedia degree and computer science degree. Both of which will help me as I will help them. And no, I am not interested in paying them the wage that they would earn in their country (which is by far less than what an american -- small 'a' -- would be paid.) but instead I plan to pay them as I would have to pay an american, simply because I won't screw a family member over.

Anyone know what the tax benefits would be for outsourcing is? Or care to speculate?

Posted by: bwahahahahah` at November 5, 2008 4:03 AM

"Do you guys predict a resurgent, more organized right will come of this?"
Yes, most definitely. As Obama's presidency begins to strangle the life out of America, the right will mobilize itself, spurred on by this loss and all the damage it will cause, to form a new, well- organized party capable of kicking the libs to the curve.

Posted by: Adam at November 5, 2008 4:36 AM

Oops, I meant to say, "Kicking the libs to the curb." I'm not quite awake yet.

Posted by: Adam at November 5, 2008 4:38 AM

All heil President Jigaboo!!!!!

Posted by: wingnutcracker at November 5, 2008 5:00 AM

Not suprising at all, really. MSNBC should just CHANGE its name to ONN - Obama News Network, and get it overwith.

Last nights results were rather predictable - was hoping for a miracle. Then I thought about it some more. The next year is going to be very dangerous as, as the last 2 Presidents found out in their first year in office. Complicating matters is the likelyhood that Israel will go after Iran before Bush leaves office, as Obama is unlikely to assist them in any way if they decide to try and take out Irans nuke program - not even satellite or intelligence support (which Bush would likely support). So its probably better to have a Democrat running things so people can see how good the economy is compared to one where the middle east has erupted in flames (Saudi oil fields ablaze, Iraq attacked and of course Israel itself counter attacked by Iranian missiles). Add in a possible terrorist attacks here to "test" Obama and things could get very very fugly. It could make the 1930s look like a day at the beach.

Of course when the US is attacked, its probably Obama will do nothing in response and call for "talks" and endless investigations. The media will blame Bush for everything for the next 4 years. Oh yes, the next 4 years will be fascinating.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 5, 2008 5:40 AM

I'll continue visiting here till Jan. 20th. After that I don't know if Moonbattery will even exist, let alone any RW blog. You live and then you die.

Posted by: Corona at November 5, 2008 5:49 AM

Hey, at least Robert Mugabe, Kim Jong Il, Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez will like us now. Im sure Obama will be meeting with them on a regular basis on ways to increase his grip on power. Those 4 are experts.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 5, 2008 6:00 AM

One wonders what will become of Keith Olberdouche, now that he has nothing to rail against.

FWIW: my post-election pep-talk is here.

Posted by: V the K at November 5, 2008 6:03 AM

Russia moves short range missiles next to NATO member poland.

Even living here, I can hear the gleeful cackles of our enemies across the seas.

Posted by: conservativeteen at November 5, 2008 6:09 AM

Yesterday I was cleaning my rifle in anticipation...(wait for it)...of the 2008 Wisconsin gun deer season. Come November 22 I will be in the great outdoors hoping to harvest a deer. At the same time most Obama fans will be waiting by their mailbox for their Wealth Distribution Check. Good luck with that! God bless America.

Posted by: baldeagle390 at November 5, 2008 6:16 AM

Posted by: V the K at November 5, 2008 6:18 AM

Im using my stimulus check to stock up on guns and ammo before Bush leaves office. Then burying them in the wood at 3am. Just in case Obama goes all Fidel Castro on us.

Next Halloween, Im posting the following sign in the front yard

"Sorry kids, the candy I was going to give you has been redistributed to my stomach, thanks to Comrade Obama's tax increases. Come back in 4 years. "

Posted by: Anonymous at November 5, 2008 6:28 AM

I still remain a defiant ol shorebird OBAMA will never ever be my president ever

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at November 6, 2008 12:11 AM