« The Hype Continues | Main | As the Fire Dwindles, the Wolves Close In »

November 24, 2008

Iranians Know Enough to Loathe Code Pink

Top Obama donation bundler Jodie Evans has been in Iran with her Code Pinko cohorts, denouncing America to the terrorist regime and having a high old time. Here she is with Medea Benjamin and fellow treasonous kook Ann Wright:

code-pink-iran.jpg

Not everyone was pleased to hear the Code Pinkos chirp about their exploits on their blog. An Iranian reaction:

code-pink-comment.JPG

But this is unlikely to threaten Evans's prospects of becoming Ambassador to Iran under the next administration.

Via Gateway Pundit, on a tip from Burning Hot. Hat tip: LT Nixon.

Posted by Van Helsing at November 24, 2008 7:50 AM

Comments

I wouldn't allow them back in this country. Let those dumb ass bitches stay in Iran and get a taste of Iranian female culture. Traitors!

Posted by: Watching at November 24, 2008 9:10 AM

Feminist American Women Suck.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 24, 2008 9:40 AM

I was just on their blog sight and read the entries. There was no sense in me leaving an enry because everyone was saying what I wanted to say. Those old crusty bitches should be tried for treason. Iran is a sworn enemy of the US. Code Stink you just made complete asses of youselves. STAY IN IRAN AND ENJOY THEIR CULTURE YOU STUPID TRAITOROUS BITCHES!!!!!

Yes when I used the caps I was screaming at them....you know like librals do. Sorry for acting like a lefty.

Posted by: Watching at November 24, 2008 11:30 AM

Iran is a sworn enemy of the US.

You mean that "Iran is the sworn enemy of FREE WOMEN", don't you?
What we need are REAL feminists, not these PUPPETS socialism/islam. If we conservatives publicly objected to women being oppressed in foreign countries and tried to do something about it, I bet they would side with the oppressors!

Oh wait, THEY DID!!

Posted by: KHarn at November 24, 2008 4:28 PM

Showing real balls there, Zahra! Seriously, you are one courageous female, there, girl -- hope you get your wish (and ours) and the mullahs all die of heart attacks, in one fell swoop.

Posted by: jc14 at November 24, 2008 6:42 PM

PINK PINK YOU STINK

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at November 24, 2008 7:10 PM

This is the first time I agree with the Iranians.

Posted by: Big_Daddy at November 24, 2008 7:41 PM

They look like a bunch of jack asses in that photo with those head scarves. Too bad they get stoned in Iran.

Posted by: Chris at November 24, 2008 9:29 PM