« Open Thread | Main | Obamunist Assaults Old Man »

November 5, 2008

2008 Commemorative T-Shirt

lousy-president.jpg

On sale now at hpbcreations.

Posted by Van Helsing at November 5, 2008 9:45 AM

Comments

I'm honored and thank you for the plug!

Posted by: Henry at November 5, 2008 10:20 AM

I just got myself one........

Posted by: Ohiogal at November 5, 2008 10:26 AM

Great t-shirt, great sentiment. Dead on!

I've already "amended" my "Sarah!" bumper-sticker (actually on my back window) by placing a Dymo tape over the "McCain" part of the McCain-Palin below "Sarah!," saying "IN 2012."

Need to create, or have some creative person create for me, this bumper-sticker: "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the Marxist." In fact, I'm proud to say, my home state went solidly for McCain-Palin, and just turned over both the state house and senate to the Republicans for the first time since Reconstruction, not to mention the re-election of solid Republican congressmen and our unfortunately wishy-washy Senator who was up, Lamar Alexander, who is -- thank God for small favors -- at least a Republican. Would that the rest of the country had gone Tennessee's way . . .

Posted by: jc14 at November 5, 2008 1:33 PM

It high time Obama started being referred to as The Smirking Chimp. If its good for Bush its even better for this clown.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 5, 2008 1:35 PM

Heh, just bought myself and some relatives the mugs - LOL

Posted by: The MaryHunter at November 5, 2008 3:21 PM

Nah. If it's all about merciless parody I'd go with Rainbow Bright. "Smirking Chimp" will let the one's true believers call you raaaaaaaciiisssttt.

Posted by: comet at November 5, 2008 3:29 PM

wear this shirt; face a firing squad. hate speech will not be tolerated.

Posted by: nobody at November 5, 2008 6:52 PM

jc,

I've got a design along those lines in the works.

I figure I'll wait a bit to see how bad we get screwed, but I'm pretty sure it'll be in the store soon enough...

I'll pass the word to Van Helsing when the shelves are stocked.

Posted by: Henry at November 5, 2008 9:32 PM

We tolerated your president for 8 years and look where it got us. Go on with all the racist comments and the little jokes - the proof will be in his work, one way or another. Only small minded people like yourselves would be unwilling to accept the concept of change and the possibility of success. Good luck - you'll need it.

Posted by: Kate at November 5, 2008 10:48 PM

Yeah Kate, cause we all know regurgitated, rehashed and repackaged socialism is the cure to all our ailments. I'd call you small minded right back if only I could be certain you had one to begin with.

Posted by: cerulean1 at November 5, 2008 10:59 PM

To all true believers who happen by: Enjoy the ass pats, the high fives, the fist bumps, the "historic moment". Cry real tears of joy when "the one" takes the oath (think he'll deign to use a Bible? maybe he can swear by himself). Then after the inaugural ball...heh, governing is hard, aint it? "And tomorrow we start blaming all of that on you" as Johnny Carson once said at Reagan's inaugural.

And oh, what a fall that will be when the messiah becomes the god who failed.

Posted by: comet at November 6, 2008 6:35 AM

And oh, what a fall that will be when the messiah becomes the god who failed.

Some Obamunists will follow Jim Jones into the jungle and drink the Kool-Aid until the end. But a lot of people are going to learn pretty quick that The One is a Zero.

Posted by: V the K at November 6, 2008 6:42 AM

How about one that says, "I voted for a President; but all I got was Barack Obama"?

Posted by: Dan Oblak - MacBigot.com at November 6, 2008 7:33 AM

KATE
Please TELL US just what that "change" is going to be. YOU don't know and neither does Obama.

Posted by: KHarn at November 6, 2008 3:36 PM

You better buy these t-shirts and mugs now before Dictator Obama shuts down that web site. Kiss "freedom of expression" goodbye, everyone! (Unless, of course, you are hanging an image of Palin by a noose in a tree...that freedom of expression is allowed)

Posted by: Andrea at November 7, 2008 4:43 AM