« Obamunists Escalate to Arson | Main | ABC Journalist Objects to Obscene Anti-Palin Shirts »

October 14, 2008

Textbooks Already Propagandizing on Behalf of Obama Regime

Obamunists see no need to wait for the media to install their messiah in the White House before propagandizing to children about the glories of his illustrious regime. The mother of an 8th grader in Racine writes to Real Debate Wisconsin:

My 8th grade son is in an advanced English class at a public middle school here in Racine, Wisconsin. I just found out that my son's new (copyright 2008) Wisconsin - McDougal Littell Literature book has 15 pages covering Barack Obama.
I was shocked - No John McCain, no Hillary Clinton, no George Bush - Just Barack Obama. I'm wondering how it is that Obama's story gets put into an 8th grade literature book? It would be one thing, if it was just the tidbit about his boyhood days, but 15 pages, and they talk about his "Life of Service". Honestly, what has Obama really done to be included in this book? Not only that, but on page 847 there is a photo of Obama at the 2004 Democratic Convention with at least 8 Obama signs in the background! Front & center is an www.obama2004.com sign.
Now I understand that many teachers are liberals, but does the school have the right to shove Obama down our kid's throats?

Unsurprisingly, it looks like Alfred McDougal of McDougal, Littell & Company has been donating generously to Obama's campaign.

Is it ethical for an Obama supporter to publish an educational book which has a 15 page Barrack Obama story in it? If the tax payers are paying for these books, why is it okay for McDougal Littell to promote Obama? This really bothers me. I would have no problem with it, if Obama had actually done something important. Why is Obama being put up on a pedestal, before he actually wins the pedestal? All I can say, is we can thank the liberal media, and now the liberal book publishers. Thanks to them, I'm sure there are probably thousands of these books all across the United States.

If the liberal establishment has its way, future generations will grow up believing that America was a bleak, rotten place, until The One brought Change and transformed it into a socialist utopia, where all comrades are guaranteed a bowl of rice every day, and no one can oppress anyone else by getting more than their share.

obamunist-propaganda.JPG
What kids are already getting force-fed at school.

On tips from Burning Hot and J.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 14, 2008 8:19 AM

Comments

Wow. Just wow. Moonbattery is quickly becoming THE place to get the latest breaking .... um, moonbattery. Keep the tips coming folks!

Posted by: Air2air at October 14, 2008 8:36 AM

Obama's Ministry of Truth is just getting started.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 14, 2008 8:51 AM

Dr. Visit...

Barack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white from the neck up to the top of his
head.

In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white and might have to start working for a living, he called his doctor and told him of his problem.

The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of dark brown liquid, gave it to
Barack, and told him to drink it all.

Barack drank the concoction and replied, "That tasted like bullshit!"

The doctor replied, "It was, you were a quart low."

Posted by: nanc at October 14, 2008 8:58 AM

lol

Posted by: wizdum at October 14, 2008 9:04 AM

That was awesome nanc

Posted by: Air2air at October 14, 2008 9:21 AM

Forget e pluribus unum, we now have
Out of many, came the One.

Posted by: Lyle at October 14, 2008 9:47 AM

This stuff has got to stop. It's disgusting.

Posted by: Mockingbird at October 14, 2008 10:25 AM

The book in question is an English book. The article in question is a speech Obama gave during the 2004 National convention. It is used as part of a lesson plan on how to write a good speech. I guess they used his speech because it was well-written. My guess is as good as those who are going to immediately come to the half-baked conclusion that Obama (or Bill Ayers) had something to do with this.

I expected more out of America...

Posted by: John at October 14, 2008 10:49 AM

Fifteen pages? The last line is titled "Accomplishments" and has to be double spaced, in a larger font.

Posted by: xantl at October 14, 2008 10:53 AM

Not surpising since many school text books are lying to the kids Its time for home schooling and abolish the DEPT OF EDUCATION

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 14, 2008 11:58 AM

Hi, I'm John. I decided to not read the article and post my opinion. lol.

Posted by: John at October 14, 2008 1:14 PM

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I am feeling scuh incredible anxiety over the thought of 4 years of Obama that I can barely get out of bed in the morning. I am sick to death of the stupid fucking American people who follow along like willing sheep to the slaughter. I mean, how fucking difficult is it to look for the source of the problems? Knowing the truth about what this ignorant, socialist fuckstick wants to do to our country terrifies me in a way that I've never been scared before.

Posted by: NoObamunist at October 14, 2008 1:25 PM

"Hi, I'm John. I decided to not read the article and post my opinion. lol. "

Actually, I read the article on at least a dozen different sites, to make sure they were copies of the original, instead of blindly believing the first thing I saw.

Lol.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 14, 2008 1:51 PM

OK JOHN, tell us why you came to this conclusion:

"I guess they used his speech because it was well-written."

Was it "well written" because Ol'Blam-Blam is BLACK and you feel GUILTY about something that happened BEFORE you were even born?
IE: Because you are a LIBERAL?

Posted by: KHarn at October 14, 2008 4:17 PM

Bowl of rice eh? That high glycemic food becomes glucose almost immediately upon consumption. What does the British Board of Healthkare have to say about that?

Posted by: BURNING HOT at October 14, 2008 10:32 PM

Winners write the history books, obviously. Since Obammy is being "installed" in the white house according to Mrs. Obammy they are just getting an early start.

Homeschool your children, people. And if you can't homeschool, take the time to "debrief" your kids DAILY when you get home from work. Find out what they "learned", tell them when it is bullshit and exactly why. Good luck.

Posted by: Carly at October 15, 2008 12:19 AM