« Open Thread | Main | Barack Obama Was a Member of Radical Left New Party »

October 8, 2008

Obama's Thug Thang

The Obamunist quote of the day is from an anonymous derelict who was registered to vote by Obama's old friends at ACORN, an organization best known for conducting widespread election fraud:

I want [Obama] to do his thang. You know, do his thug thizzle.

Michelle Malkin explains:

"Thug thizzle" is street slang for performing your trademark move. Obama and ACORN have practiced their thug thizzle together for years: organizing an ever-expanding community of ineligible and marginal voters to expand the Democratic power base. Rules be damned.

This year it won't be enough for Republicans to win. They will have to win by more than the margin of cheating "community organizers" are able to achieve.

By the way, not all of ACORN's money comes from George Soros; they get 40% of their revenues from the government. If the Dems who tried to divert $billions from the bailout in ACORN's direction get their way, this figure will climb dramatically.

On a tip from Byron.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 8, 2008 11:59 AM

Comments

Sing this to the tune of Dr. Dre's "G-Thang"

A-one-two-three to the four, Barack Husseing Obami and Joe Biden at the door, ready to make an entrance, so back on up, cuz you know they about to mess things up.

Stepping up to the mic, now you know they're in trouble, the prompters off the hook so you know they'll start to babble...

Ain't nothing but a G-thang baby, two loc'd out libbies that are crazy, Tony Rezko's the sucker that pays me, unfazeable, so the media can't haze me....

Feel free to add on, that's all I could come up with when I saw Obama and g-thang.

Posted by: nitrain at October 8, 2008 12:15 PM

An inevitable slide into facism. This kind of thing can happen relatively easy now that the Obamaites have become unable to remember when laws were actually enforced.

Not that they ever worried very much.

Posted by: Fiberal at October 8, 2008 12:15 PM

Not suprising considering Obama is a typical Chicago style politician.

Time to stock up on guns and bibles I guess. LOL!

Posted by: Anonymous at October 8, 2008 12:29 PM

Don't, laugh, Anonymous. Stocking up on guns and Bibles is exactly what many are doing.

Posted by: no name at October 8, 2008 2:00 PM

ACORN and the Dems: a match made in Hell.

Posted by: Ken S at October 8, 2008 2:25 PM

Nitrain, that was awesome, you should continue it, can you sing? if not, get somebody, film it and distribute on You Tube !!!!

Get it posted on the prime blogs, too.

Posted by: Carlos Echevarria at October 8, 2008 2:42 PM

This has been asked befor and I'll ask it again:

Liberals say we should vote for Oblama because it would "prove" that America is not racist.
OK, if BO is elected President, does that mean "racism" is finished? Does that mean NO MORE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? MINORITY SET-ASIDES? SPECIAL PROGRAMS? HANDOUTS? COLLEGE POINTS FOR BEING BLACK? RACE QUESTIONS ON JOB APPLICATIONS?
In short, will "minorities" be alowed to stand up on their own two feet and make THEIR OWN WAY in life WITHOUT government assistance?

Posted by: KHarn at October 8, 2008 2:44 PM

I just updated the O-Thang

One, two, three and to the fo'
Barack Hussein Obama and Joe Biden at the do'
Ready to make an entrance, so back on up
('Cause you know they're about to mess shit up)
Gimme Obama the microphone first, so he can mumble
The teleprompter's out, now you know you in trouble
Ain't nuthin' but an O thang, baaaaabay!
Two loc'ed out libbies who are craaaaazay!
George Soros is the master that paaaaays me!
Unfadeable, so the media can't faze me (Hell yeah)
But uh, back to the election at hand
Perfection is perfected, so his minions would have you understand
from a young moonbat's perspective
And before he screws the country he have ta' find a contraceptive
You never know The U.S. could be electing this man
and crowning this man - and at the same time downing this man
Now you know I ain't with that shit, Joe Biden
Ain't no false prophet good enough to get elected up in it
(Yeah) And that's realer than Real-Deal Holyfield
And now you righties know how I feel
Well if it's good enough to get broke off a proper chunk
We'll take a large piece of some of that pay check

I like to smoke dope and raise taxes and dap and uh
I like to raise taxes, smoke dope and dap and uh
I like to smoke dope and raise taxes and dap and uh
Joe, creep to the mic like a phantom

Well I'm hairplugged and creepy, and I'm creep-in
But I damn near got away until my beeper kept beepin'
Now it's time for me to change my impression of O
So sit back, relax, and watch me kiss his ass
You never been on a ride like this befo'
with a Senator who can rap and control Pelosi's politburo
At the same time with the hope and change that we kick
You know, and I know, I blow some up in ya
to add to my collection, the selection
symbolizes hope, and high taxes, but don't choke
If you do, you'll have no clue
on what me and my homey Barack Obami came to do

I like to smoke dope and raise taxes and dap and uh
I like to raise taxes, smoke dope and dap and uh
I like to smoke dope and raise taxes and dap and uh
And who gives a f*ck about polls?
So just chill, til the next election cycle

Posted by: nitrain at October 8, 2008 4:10 PM

For once in my life, I have an appreciation for rap. Kudos, nitrain!

Posted by: PabloD at October 8, 2008 6:36 PM

Al Capone may be dead jim but the coruption still runs through the streets of the windy city and the name CHICAGO come from a indian word meaning BAD SMELL the name sure sticks

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 8, 2008 8:09 PM

Should we worry about a potential President who has a "thug thizzle"? I think we should. Do you think the media would give John McCain a pass if one of his supporters said he hoped McCain would do his "white thizzle"? Me neither.

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at October 9, 2008 8:55 AM

Hey Spurwing: Did you see where CBS News' Dean Reynolds wrote that the Obama plane smells bad?

I think that is probably due to territory marking common to liberals and not solely due to BO in particular.

Posted by: Fiberal at October 9, 2008 10:29 AM