« Swing State Virginia Tosses Military Ballots, Allows Nonresidents to Vote | Main | Murtha Is Vulnerable »

October 24, 2008

Obama's Messianic Marxism

Anyone familiar with the history of communism knows enough to be terrified by utopian visions. Equally frightening is the staggering breadth of the Moonbat Messiah's ego. Not long ago, Obama told Sunday worshipers in Greenville, South Carolina that they don't have to wait for any Second Coming:

I am confident that we can create a Kingdom right here on Earth.

Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, et al. had ambitions on a similar scale, although I don't recall them comparing themselves to God. For the messianic aspect, you normally have to leave politics for cults like Heaven's Gate.

Obama isn't the first to mix Marxist utopianism with cult deification. Jim Jones did it with his Peoples Temple. Fortunately Jim Jones never had access to the USA's nuclear codes.

obamessiah.jpg
If you're not scared yet, put down the Kool-Aid.

On tips from Lyle.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 24, 2008 8:07 AM

Comments

Sorry buddy Im not frightened, or terrified or scared of anything. I am brave, and have the scars to prove it. You want my gun, come get it. But it wont be easy. You'll have to pry it from my dead fingers.

Do a tour of Vietnam in the jungle like my father. He is not scared of anything either. When the communist comes, we'll go down swinging, but we wont be quaking in our boots. in fact like Iron Maiden says we will die with our boots on. I'll let my wife and kids be frightened for me ;)

Posted by: wizdum at October 24, 2008 9:26 AM

20th century saw 100 million murdered for that vision. No sign of change.

Posted by: bill-tb at October 24, 2008 10:07 AM

....Half sunk, a shattered visage lies
whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold
command,
Tell that its sculptor well those
passions read

"My name is Ozymandias, king of
kings;
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round
the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch
far and away.

SHELLEY

Posted by: jim johnson at October 24, 2008 10:29 AM

It's bad enough that he's a bucket o' shite. It's worse that he thinks he's God now. I'm ashamed to invoke the Almighty's name in the same paragraph.

Posted by: Sage at October 24, 2008 2:53 PM

No need to consider US Military firing on Citizens.

They can just get the FBI and BATF to do it.

Over seventy people Murdered and NO ONE is held responsible. In fact Lon Horiuchi was Promoted!

They already know that the US Citizenry will tolerate these kinds of actions with no significant grumbling.

Posted by: SwedeBoy at October 24, 2008 3:30 PM

BEWARE BEWARE KING HEROD IS ALIVE AND WELL AND RUNNING TO BECOME AMERICAS SECOND KING WILLIAM THE FINK WAS THE FIRST

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 24, 2008 8:23 PM

"For I do not for an instant doubt, and I will go to my grave believing that we can build Jerusalem, if we will.” ~James Baldwin

Posted by: vanderleun at October 25, 2008 6:56 AM

Two words - "spiritual warfare". Scary stuff if you ask me. It explains Pro-America.

Please don't vote for Palin. She's unhinged and she scares me.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 25, 2008 8:29 AM

Posted by: Anonymous at October 25, 2008 10:13 AM

Looks like I've found where the loonies congregate after they escape from the nuthouse! Wow...talk about your basic collection of slope browed, slack jawed, trailer dwelling yokels. It's a shame they don't require an IQ score above an 80 in order to vote...it would at least weed out the votes on this board.

Ron Paul 08!!

Posted by: BatAttaK at October 25, 2008 9:31 PM

BatAttaK. I assume that from your elite position that allows such name calling and careless analysis of other viewpoints, that you make your living sucking on the public teat in some social program. If not, you are probably studying between community organization events to work in such a program. We enjoy the irony of your writing which confirms the validity of this blog.

Posted by: jim johnson at October 26, 2008 9:50 AM