« Wikipedia Locks Rashid Khalidi Page Until After Election | Main | Obama Already Taking Reprisals Against Noncompliant Media »

October 31, 2008

Halloween Fright

In honor of Halloween, here's something truly scary: an Obamunist bubbling with delight over what she expects the Moonbat Messiah to provide her at someone else's expense:

I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. You know. If I help him, he's gonna help me.

Everything will be free, just like in the island paradise Cuba. Until they run out of "rich" people to loot. Then we'll have equality, and both the lazy and the industrious will root through the garbage for something to eat together in harmony.

On tips from nanc and Wiggins.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 31, 2008 9:44 AM

Comments

Great! Anybody have Obama's address ? I need to write my mortgage company and tell them Obama has got it covered from now on.

Posted by: IOpian at October 31, 2008 9:52 AM

Posted by: V the K at October 31, 2008 9:54 AM

Wow, just amazing. I guess we should have expected it, though.

But as far as the lazy and the industrious both rooting through garbage, isn't this where the industrious people "shrug" off the lazy people, and start a new civilization?

Posted by: NudeGayWhalesForJesus at October 31, 2008 10:16 AM

I understand some of His people are already worried that they may have over-promised and won't be able to deliver on all the hope and change rhetoric. Is it possible He will prove to be another false Messiah??? Naw......
Ted

Posted by: Ted at October 31, 2008 10:25 AM

NOW SHARE!

Posted by: nanc at October 31, 2008 10:35 AM

Hmm... Perhaps she is excited about the high-paying job she will soon have after the economy turns around, and with that financial security she will be able to fuel her car and pay her mortgage more easily. She could actually believe that Obama will make our country a better place for her to provide for herself, but I doubt that's what she is actually talking about.

Most likely she means it exactly as she stated it; she won't have to worry about paying for gas, and she won't have to worry about paying her mortgage. What a mockery we have become.

Posted by: Harris at October 31, 2008 10:38 AM

Didn't these people's parents ever tell them, that if it sounds too good to be true, that's because it is.

Posted by: Jaeson at October 31, 2008 11:12 AM

Buy bullets. The one wont be giving those away while he's putting gas in your car and paying off your house, BTW> He wont be doing those things either,dope!

Posted by: czuch at October 31, 2008 2:18 PM

No, Harris, not a mockery - a bunch of whores.

Posted by: Sharpshooter at October 31, 2008 2:48 PM

If this Obama clown gets elected it will be interesting to see how the media slowly turns on him when he is unable to deliver on all of his impossible promises.

I saw an interesting comment on another website today that went something like this:
"everyone knows the mafia got Kennedy elected and everyone knows that the media is going to get Obama elected. Just like the mafia, the media will feel he owes them a big favor and when he doesn’t return the favor, they will burn his ass."

Posted by: Cartman at October 31, 2008 9:38 PM

Presidential elections have always irritated me for the obvious reasons. The "promises" of change, reform and a happy life for those who aren't "rich". They use people and their hardships to get that sweet job and all the perks. Most of these promises are never kept - the government clods on with its' usual inefficiency and stupidity.

What concerns about this election is not the immediate impact, but the future of this country once the courts have been packed with uber-left judges. The "democratics” have shown themselves to be very skilled at appointing judges who have no problem overstepping the system of checks and balances and legislate from the bench.

Should the Congress end up with large majorities and become filibuster-proof, we are surely doomed.

I am a Libertarian and have never in my life voted a straight ticket. This election will be different. Any candidate with an R next to their name will get my vote. Some of these people I do not particularly care for, however, in my humble opinion we must focus on the Congressional races and stop worrying so much about who the next ribbon cutter is.

Posted by: chillywilly at November 1, 2008 2:26 AM

cartman,
no.. thats not how it goes. the media turns on us for not making the miricals happen. the people become the problem, there must be sabatours and subversives who dont wish the future. and thats when the crazy terror stuff starts as the state becomes mroe punitive and watches more to try to make sure that the impossible outcomes happen.

he dont get it, we do

Posted by: Artfldgr at November 1, 2008 2:28 AM

The Real Barack Obama (a site that has been debunking the various myths about Nobama since he reared his ugly head) has an article referenced about how adoration of 'The One' will change to hatred is he is elected.

BTW, RBO has been chased off of Blogger thanks to their scrubbing of anti-Obama blogs. Mine included. There were no racial invectives at either, just lots of whiny libs flagging the blogs because they don't like anyone questioning Obamessiah.

Perhaps in the space of 1-2 years when he is shown to be (to those foolish and traitorous enough to vote for him) to be the very hollow con man the rest of us knew he was all along.

But, I think Artfldgr may be right. The libs will always find a way to blame the Right for their screw-ups. It's in their DNA. Taking responsibility is 'above their pay grade', as it were.

Posted by: MH at November 1, 2008 8:54 PM

Ok, I usually sit here and call you folks nuts, but...

There is no way I can defend that ladies remarks, she's out of her mind.

The sense of entitlement in this country is already too much to deal with, and I'm afraid with voters like her it will only get worse.

It's like the people voting for Palin, not realizing that McCain is a moderate not a conservative.

Posted by: Stoprunning at November 2, 2008 8:44 AM

We're fully aware of McCain's moderate stance. We just see it as a better option than far left.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at November 2, 2008 8:56 AM

My, oh, my...there are a lot of stupid idiots out there!! My question is....does she think Obama is going to pay her mortgage because she's "poor" or is it because she's black? Do I get to get in on this Obama-paying-my-mortgate deal too?? Or is it only for black people??

Posted by: Andrea at November 3, 2008 7:34 AM