« Moonbat Messiah Doesn't Regret Letting Us Know He Will Spread Our Wealth Around | Main | Biden Offers Another Taste of What We May Soon Be in For »

October 25, 2008

Communist Party USA Offers Rap Song Praising Obama

Frank Marshall Davis, the Communist Party USA member who was the first of Barack Obama's ultra-left father figures, would be proud that his formerly Soviet-financed party has endorsed Barack Obama. What's more, its website even offers an inspirational song praising The One and his promise to "spread the wealth around" from those who earn to those who don't, until we're all united in poverty and subservience to the all-powerful State. It's not quite the Soviet National Anthem, but it's sure to send a thrill up Chris Matthews's leg. Here we go, compliments of the Philadelphia Club of the Young Communist League:

These people may in effect be running the country soon. If this were to happen anywhere else, it would be an excellent time to immigrate to America. But when the USA falls to moonbattery, there will be no Last Best Hope to escape to.

On a tip from J.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 25, 2008 9:51 AM

Comments

wow - no more poverty, no more wars, unity AND equality. NOW I am convinced...the big "O" all the way! Git yer camera, picture it!

Posted by: chillywilly at October 25, 2008 10:13 AM

Not only am I not going to listen to silly hip-hop hate, I'm not going to a website called "vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain" either.

I think today I'll pretend it's a wonderful world; free of hateful progressive liberal socialist leaches.

Imagine.

Posted by: Jimbo at October 25, 2008 11:53 AM

So if a bad good person or organization, let's say bin Landen, endorses a candidate, let's say McCain, it's an obvious ploy. On the other hand, if a bad good person or organization, let's say a member of the CPA, endorses a candidate, let's say Obama, it's obvious that the candidate shares those views.

chillywilly, please don't talk to me about hate.

Posted by: roald at October 25, 2008 1:32 PM

Does any of you guys share my creeping belief that his win will at least provide these benefits:

1. It will prove to his adherents that a communist utopia is simply an abstract construct despite what their professor says.

2. They will find that their lives do not change one iota. They will wonder why this is, leading to curiosity and therefore, education.

3. Malaises that they are used to blaming Republicans for will be proven to increase under Dem government. This may lead to healthy introspection.

4. Given all of the above, his adherents will question the bill of goods they were sold. Some will take the positive step of finding out what the roles of economics, the government and the individual actually are. This will create a lot of new Conservatives.

5. The accusation that blacks have been kept down by The Man will finally be put to rest. Hopefully. That alone may be worth it to me so I don't have to listen to it the rest of my life.

Posted by: Air2air at October 25, 2008 1:35 PM

Who the hell is "bin Landen?"

Posted by: V the K at October 25, 2008 1:36 PM

Oh look! They added a token white boy in the video!

Posted by: Richard Evans at October 25, 2008 1:52 PM

I like what you have to say Air2, BUT, we can hope with all our hearts that this does not have to be the road taken.

It ain't over yet.

Posted by: Antara at October 25, 2008 1:55 PM

hold on a moment...the pokers i'm about to stick into my ears to hopefully permanently damage my eardrums are just about white hot and ready...

Posted by: nanc at October 25, 2008 2:48 PM

Posted by: V the K at October 25, 2008 2:57 PM

Posted by: V the K at October 25, 2008 3:26 PM

V. Interesting. If you cannot argue a point, you ignore it or point out a minor flaw.

If you want to point out a horrible left-wing attack, check the factcheck.org site article
I am offended by the VoteVets.org attack.

Posted by: roald at October 25, 2008 4:33 PM

This is hardly news. Of course these intellectuals support Obama, and Marxism.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at October 25, 2008 4:34 PM

Scary.

Posted by: Speedmaster at October 25, 2008 5:00 PM

The complete lack of real knowledge displayed in this election by a good bit of Americans has me worried for the future.

- Liberals don't flinch when no one from Obama's past, outside Jeremiah Wright, comes out to say what a good guy he is; Obama is the only one who has "vouched" for his judgement.

- A reporter confuses "piss-shivers" with a tingling up his leg for Obama.

- What the F*ck is with that video of those youths dancing around like soldiers (and tools) for Obama? Last time we saw that at such a large scale my grandfather's entire family was killed for being "different."

- When did politicians become rockstars? I don't want to hold any politician in a celebrity type regard.

I'll more later when I'm not as busy.

Posted by: Ben_Huh at October 25, 2008 5:30 PM

The day after Nobana wins

Posted by: Bill at October 25, 2008 5:41 PM

bin landen is a reggae guy from Liberia!

Posted by: chillywilly at October 25, 2008 5:54 PM

Damn, Air2air, you sure are an optimist. The flaw in your argument is that in order to make reasonable cause-effect analyses such as these, people have to have access to full and factual information. But as long as the marxists maintain a stranglehold on the media, they will not. The media will convince these obviously not-too-deep thinkers that everything bad that happens is caused by conservatives and evil capitalists, past and present.

Our only hope is that more and more people will move to the Internet and AM radio for their information and the Old Media will continue to die off. Of course, these New Media sources will be under direct assault starting on January 20th, so things don't look good.

Posted by: ent at October 25, 2008 6:33 PM

" It will prove to his adherents that a communist utopia is simply an abstract construct despite what their professor says."
No, then they'll just stick to the same old B.S. excuse they've used whenever anyone brings up any of the tyrannical Communist dictators from the past: It wasn't "True" Communism, "True" COmmunism has never been implemented.

Posted by: Adam at October 25, 2008 6:34 PM

Arrogance and over-reach will be Comrade Obama's undoing. The majority of the American people do not want radical socialist policies put in place; that's why the media have had to go to such great lengths to hide The One's radical roots from the masses. When he and Harry Reid and Granny Rictus Botox go to implement their San Francisco values nationwide, the backlash will be immense.

This morning, I took some linens and used clothing to our stake center, where one of the boys in our church was collecting them as part of his Eagle Scout project. Even though it was rainy and cold, the parking lot was filled with people donating and people volunteering. It gave me hope that we can survive Obamunism. It's easy to forget when you read about all the moonbat insanity in the world, but there are still good people out there.

Posted by: V the K at October 25, 2008 7:46 PM

A few years ago some rap group put out a CD called PARTY MUSIC its front showed the lead singer pressing a remote and the WTC was exploding in the background sounds just typical of these leftist scum I HOPE THE PUT A ADVISORY ON IT

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 25, 2008 8:00 PM

"It gave me hope that we can survive Obamunism."

Hope is aways there VK - though Hussein Obama has little to do with it. Unfortunately, when old clothes become your ONLY clothes, such charity may have to be carefully weighed.

I suggest a new type of sharing which also has to do with 'helping thy neighbor': Help assure they have enough ammo, and that you have a neighborhood plan to combat liberal 'spread the wealth' thugs who may be coming to collect what you and your neighbors have earned.

Call it a 'militia' - exactly as our founders intended, for exactly the reason it was intended.

I'm certain such proposals make the anuses of trolling moonbats contract to the extreme. That is what such proposals are meant to do.

Power to individual liberty; the collective ‘lemmings’ can go run off a cliff together – I refuse to join them.

Posted by: Jimbo at October 25, 2008 8:26 PM

BTW - VK - I wasn't suggesting that you were suggesting Hussein has anything to do with 'hope' - I suppose I could have worded that more aptly.

Posted by: Jimbo at October 25, 2008 8:29 PM

I wish I shared your optimism, Air2Air. More likely, I see this happening:

1) All bad stuff that happens from here on out will be blamed on the legacy of Bush.

2) Far from not having to hear about racism any more, we will hear about racism 24x7 every single damn day Obama is in office. I predict there will not be one single day from now till 2016 when you will not hear about racism. Anything good that happens will be credited to people finally beginning to get over their fears of blacks though they still have a lot of work to do. Anything bad that happens will be blamed on the existing power structure holding back Obama because he is black.

3) While it's true that none of these people's lives will change for the better under Obama, that'll simply be an effect of embedded racism + a legacy of conservative damage to the country + an unnecessary war that's cost tens of billions + you can add on from here.

Do NOT underestimate Obama. Since the day that mutant crawled out of the womb, he's been leveraging his 1/2 blackness and societal white guilt to achieve amazing things. We will all be standing in the punishment corner with stupid hats on our heads every day he is in office. Far from anyone realizing anything useful from his monumental fuck-ups to come, they will blame everything on conservatives no matter how preposterous, and the lesson drawn from their massive hubristic failures to come will be that conservatives need to be crushed further and harder, only after which can their dream of a new beginning and a perfect society be realized. In short, conservatives are the new Jews.

But, your vision is a nice one, anyway.

Posted by: mega at October 25, 2008 8:31 PM

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read "Vote Obama, I need the money". I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on a Vote Obama 08 tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference; just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need; the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient deserved money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 25, 2008 8:33 PM

Posted by: Anonymous at October 25, 2008 8:33 PM

LOL!

Posted by: Jimbo at October 25, 2008 9:44 PM

Those kids in the video are more worried about "they rhymes" instead the fact that Obama is a socialist and that he is gonna make love to all of America's ass with no lube.

I'm surprised they didn't just "cap" that sorta-white-looking rapper but he did kinda sound like Eminem. ha ha

This is our future if we don't elect McCain instead of the choice of hiphop idiots.

Posted by: Cartman at October 25, 2008 11:44 PM

Pretty soon all people who disagree with being robbed blind by the government will be simply referred to as racists and Uncle Toms and will be 're-educated'.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 26, 2008 2:23 AM

Guys done worry... there is not much we can do or anyone can do... however, it will not be the way that people think.

when the state does this, the state often guarantees 100% employment. in other words, those people who get a hand out early on, will be forced to work, or be seen as enemies of the state (for stealing state funds and doing nothing for them).

just as those who lived lives too costly to the state will not get medicine, and health because of rationing.

of course, the left will laugh... but he left doesnt study history, sicne the left makes history, why study it?

Venezuela's Chavez wants to jail rival
www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSTRE49O2FL20081025?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&rpc=22&sp=true

just as england is putting pads on things, and telling homeowners to take down barb wire in case they have to pay for the hospitalization of the criminal who gets hurt... they will get value out of the people the way they always have.

ever see any large group (even royalty) get a free ride for long?

Posted by: Artfldgr at October 26, 2008 3:45 AM

Obama supporters show they are classless. Nice aren't they? Well balanced mentally and all.

Posted by: bwahahahahah` at October 26, 2008 5:27 AM

I get the feeling VH hates his 9-5 job and works for a liberal so that is how he gets back at them posting about liberals 9-5 5 days a week ;)

Posted by: wizdum at October 26, 2008 7:40 AM

Roald, in hoping that at least a couple good things might come of an Opresidency, posted that perhaps "...The accusation that blacks have been kept down by The Man will finally be put to rest."

With all due respect: this furtive, feeble hope must be resoundingly expelled from our minds. The Obama presidency will dramatically fan the flames of racism from day one. Have you not noticed that all along the campaign trail, acts and words of "racism" have been proclaimed by the Obama camp? This will seamlessly continue right into the presidency: at every turn, naysayers of The One's ideas and directives will in various corners be called racist. Even lack of enthusiasm for him will be deemed suspect. The fact that half of the country didn't vote for him will be a cause for the Race card, rather than a sign that America has turned the corner on racism. On the other side, plenty of Whites, correctly fed up with the false accusations to be heaped on them, will genuinely sour somewhat on the whole Black trip, noting as well, by the way, that the over 90% Black vote to be handed to Obama is in fact a genuine sign of racism: the racism that votes specifically based on skin color, with little or no heed given to a politician's substance.

Posted by: Zack R at October 26, 2008 9:34 AM

And, oh yeah-- about the post! Rarely have I encountered a sentence so fraught with ugliness as "Communist Party USA Offers Rap Song Praising Obama." Here on parade are three, count 'em, three of the most loathsome elements yet to evolve on planet Earth: Communism, Rap, and Obama. I feel ill. "Thanks a lot," Van...

Posted by: Zack R at October 26, 2008 9:44 AM

Well, Zack, we can hope that by 2012 America is over its white guilt trip and ready to elect someone who is actually worthy of being president, instead of a sleazy, race-hustling communist thug.

Posted by: V the K at October 26, 2008 10:28 AM

Zack R. Could I suggest that progressives are noting the number of non-White faces at the Republican convention (well below their ration this country), the number of references to "not like us", and other phrases in the speeches of senior Republicans, and the attempts to prevent early voting in predominately Black areas has all come from the Republicans.

Why are you so scared of Black people?

You are painting a very bleak picture. Do you have anything to back it up? The you have anything other than "He is getting the Black vote because he is Black." as an explanation for why a large fraction of the demographic is voting for him? What about all of the women who are voting for McCain to have a woman as Vice-President.

I can paint an equally bleak and equally assumed future should McCain win. I like neither candidate and have chosen the one I think may help or, at least do the least harm.

Posted by: roald at October 26, 2008 11:06 AM

"Why are you so scared of Black people?"

*sigh*

Way to play the race card, dipshit.

Posted by: Jimbo at October 26, 2008 12:37 PM

It would be nice for the McCain campaign to point out to Americans on both sides that raiding your neighbors wallet is nothing short of gang related thuggery.

The right is too woosified to call out the 75% of Americans that are amenable to redistribution as long as it ends of in THEIR wallet. The left makes it politics de joure.

The 95% are counting on NOT making the "Democracy as wolves and sheep deciding on dinner!" distinction.

What a nation of whores!!

Posted by: Sharpshooter at October 26, 2008 2:03 PM

This nation contains whores, but is not a nation thereof. Most of us take exception to that statement; for instances those who die to protect us, and those of us who contribute rather than leach. A welfare mamma in Obama's Chicago is a whore. Call ME a whore I'm liable to bitch-slap you.

Posted by: Jimbo at October 26, 2008 4:51 PM

Sharpshooter, Gallup did a poll last summer that showed something like 78% of Americans opposed government redistribution of income. However, the MSM (the de facto PR wing of the Obama campaign) is not telling them this is what Obama is about. They merely repeat the unexamined talking point that Obama will supposedly only raise taxes marginally on the top 5%, while "cutting taxes" for everyone else.

And not even an Obamunist tool like Roald can explain how the Obamassiah is going to pay for putting 47 million people on Medicare, hundreds of billions in 'Big Dig'-type infrastructure projects (in the manner of the Chi-Coms he idolizes), universal Pre-K (a.k.a. Federalized DayCare), expanding, subsidized college tuition, and paying off third world dictators to the sum of $85 Billion a year through his "Global Poverty Act" ... while only raising taxes marginally on the top 5%.

Posted by: V the K at October 26, 2008 5:11 PM

"Why are you so scared of Black people?"

Yeah, yeah, I know it's a troll, but I'll bite anyway...

We aren't scared of black people.

We are scared of a person who wants to take more of our money via taxes, to pay for huge new spending programs that will grow the size of government yet again.

We are scared of that person raising the capital gains taxes, which will cripple the investment markets.

We are scared of that person giving the money we earn to people that haven't earned it in the name of "social justice", raising taxes on small businesses, and putting in place economic policies that will cripple the job market.

We are scared of a man who wants to send $900 billion to Africa via his "Global Poverty Act," all while we are in a financial crisis of our own.

We are scared of someone who shares the educational ideals of an unrepentant terrorist turned "educator", one William Ayers, which also speaks to his lack of judgment in personnel matters.

We are scared of someone who has close ties with an organization, ACORN, which has engaged in voter fraud on a massive nationwide scale for his benefit, if not actually on his orders, meaning that many of the votes cast for his opponent will be canceled out by votes that should never have been counted to begin with.

We are scared that the media that is supposed to keep politicians honest (well, less dishonest, anyway) and weed out radicals for the lunatic fringe they are has instead embraced this unqualified nobody wholeheartedly, downplayed his faults, couched his positions in euphemisms designed to mislead the American people, painted his opponents as racist, dishonest, or worse, has attacked anyone that dared question him, and indeed is doing everything it can to get him elected to an office he doesn't deserve.

So you see, we have plenty to be scared of. Whether this person is black or not never enters into it - it's his positions on the issues that terrify us.

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at October 26, 2008 5:39 PM

We also fear him because he will:

Completely disarm the population.

Gut the military.

Be perceived as a total pussy by our enemies, inviting attack.

Enact hate crime legislation on steroids.

Eliminate dissent via a full-frontal assault on talk radio and internet bloggers.

Award citizenship to the invading hoards, thereby inviting even more to come.

Turn our already over-regulated health care system into a bureaucractic nightmare, driving good doctors away, and denying coverage to those whom the bureaucrats deem to be not living a healthy enough lifestyle..

Ban all sane energy alternatives, driving up the price of everthing. Expect $10/gallon gas.

Stack the Supreme Court with radical leftist judges, effectively neutralizing the Constitution.

Is that enough, or shall we continue?

Posted by: ent at October 26, 2008 6:39 PM

I don't fear him. I loathe him. I see through his veil of lies. And I am committed to doing whatever I can to fight back his predations against freedom, and refute his dimwitted cult of followers. But I do not fear him.

Posted by: V the K at October 26, 2008 6:48 PM

He ain't gonna disarm me. I will cling bitterly to my bible and gun if they dare try. ;)

Posted by: Cartman at October 27, 2008 1:31 AM

Obama will be dead within 2 years of taking office and Plugs Bin Biden will be in jail within 3.

Posted by: Nostradamus at October 27, 2008 7:08 AM

I think nostradamus is a silly little troll, trying to incite some contoversy. Or, he could just be really stupid. In either case, nostradamus, you're a dipshit.

Posted by: theQUICK at October 27, 2008 9:24 AM

hy, Do something for help the hungry people in Africa and India,
I made this blog about this subject:
on http://tinyurl.com/5qlbzs

Posted by: cheritycall at October 27, 2008 11:39 PM

theQuick

Your boyfriend just explained to me why you got that name. You should change it to "two pump chump." lol

Posted by: Nostradamus at October 28, 2008 3:07 AM