« Nanny Nazi Demands Cars That Can't Exceed the Speed Limit | Main | Joe Biden Confesses to Murder »

September 9, 2008

Reverend Wright Sex Scandal

It's a relief to know that Barack Obama's pastor and mentor for 20 years, the venom-spitting racist demagogue Jeremiah Wright, doesn't hate everything to do with white people. White neighborhoods are okay, and now we hear from the New York Post that he likes white women too:

Elizabeth Payne, 37, said she had a steamy sexual affair with the controversial, racially divisive man of the cloth while she was an executive assistant at a church headed by a popular Wright protégé.
When word of the unholy alliance got out, Payne's husband dumped her, and she was canned from the plum job at Friendship-West Baptist Church, she told The Post.

The Rev is an old pro at home-wrecking:

Wright has been married to his second wife, Ramah, for more than 20 years.
The preacher reportedly wooed Ramah away from her first husband in the 1980s, when the couple came to marriage counseling at Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

Wright reportedly promised Elizabeth that he would dump Ramah, but it was Elizabeth who was promptly kicked to the curb by her husband Fred when he learned of the affair, just as Wright himself was thrown under the bus by another protégé, even after the Obamessiah had proclaimed,

I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother.

No wonder leftists trust only in the Government. Their personal relationships aren't very durable.

jeremiah-wright.jpg
"Where the white women at?"

On a tip from General Jack D. Ripper.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 9, 2008 8:06 AM

Comments

Hey, you aren't allowed to talk about Obama's pastor. Or his church. You can talk about Sarah Palin all day long, and what somebody in her church believes about something and say that disqualifies her, but trying to associate Obamah with the pastor he listened to for nearly two decades--why, that's just tacky.

Posted by: HealthyGirl at September 9, 2008 8:24 AM

Wright is typical of radical blacks - cant keep that wild one eye snake in his pants.

As for the ho he hooked with - she just had a bad case of jungle fever.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 9, 2008 8:47 AM

Wait, someone actually wanted to sleep with this monster? And volunteered for the job? Geez, it really does take all kinds, doesn't it?

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at September 9, 2008 9:18 AM

I so can't wait until the Right Rev. Wright's book tour kicks off in October... get that guy back into the news, I say!

Posted by: The MaryHunter at September 9, 2008 9:23 AM

Typical narcissistic radical idiot this Reverend Hoe Handle is and it doesn't surprise me he likes to split white oak now and then. Like my daddy use to say, "Bible in one hand and his dick in the other."

Posted by: Anonymous at September 9, 2008 10:01 AM

And Obama praised this guy unceasingly until he finally threw him under the bus and down the memory hole. Amazing.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 9, 2008 10:11 AM

"...and now we hear from the New York Post that he likes white women too:..."

Is anyone surprised? Just about all Black racists do!

Posted by: Toa at September 9, 2008 10:25 AM

Please keep in mind the new york post is a tabloid newspaper and doesn't hold much crediblity. That being said, I wouldn't be suprised if Rev. Wright did have an affair.

Posted by: conservativeteen at September 9, 2008 10:55 AM

must be part of the vast Wright Wing Conspiracy.

Posted by: Zen at September 9, 2008 11:22 AM

If it werent true they would be sued up the ying yang by Wright and everyone mentioned in the article. Theres just too many specifics and quoted people. It isnt some "anonymous sources" story.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 9, 2008 11:28 AM

In other news, today the Rev. Wright could be seen running around screaming "God Damb that woman!"

I think ole Rev. Wright just will not be able to contain himself before now and November. I'm putting better than even odds that he will again become publicly unhinged enough (mouthy and derranged) to draw pain to the Obama team.

Posted by: Oiao at September 9, 2008 4:46 PM

Looks like the Reverend's CHICKENNNNNSSSSSS are coming HOMMMEEE... To Roost!

Posted by: DarthTbone at September 9, 2008 6:35 PM

as i read somewhere else - this is all a part of the chicken wing conspiracy!

Posted by: nanc at September 9, 2008 9:01 PM

I'd bet if you were one of Revvy Wright's drinking buddies, and you guys were on your fourth or fifth beer, he'd tell you that BHO's wheels were coming off his little red wagon because he forsook the good Reverend.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 9, 2008 11:09 PM

This is all part of a conspiracy of red necks, it not suprising to be coming out at this time jsut to disrupt voters attention from the issues on the ground today. Lets play this game clean and let man be

Posted by: Anonymous at September 10, 2008 6:55 AM

You people are absolutely out of your minds...you need to mind your own business...you must no lives at all!!!

Posted by: BA at September 10, 2008 11:06 AM

I think it is interesting some of the racial comments being spouted- I am a black man who will vote against Obama because the way he changes his beliefs the way I change my underwear- daily!!! If you believe something just step up to the plate and proclaim it. You rarely see that, give me a person that will admit to being imperfect and flawed and God Bless that Person I will support them!!!!!

Posted by: Stan at September 10, 2008 3:15 PM

What's funny is this woman is my step mother. My 9th I should mention.... She's not white, she's hispanic... she has 3 children at home, has lied to my son about me, has turned him against me, she is younger than my older sister, barely older than I am, and my father is 64. They are not divorced or seperated, they are still together, so everything you hear about him "dumping" her is a lie, and I have talked with family and know this to be true...

Posted by: JO at September 16, 2008 12:57 PM