« Mortgage Meltdown's Roots in Moonbattery | Main | Dems Press Forward With Al Franken Joke »

September 18, 2008

Moonbat Divinity Prof Wendy Doniger: Sarah Palin Isn't Really a Woman

Appearances notwithstanding, Menstrual Poetry's assertion that Sarah Palin is not actually a woman has now been confirmed by Professor Wendy Doniger of the University of Chicago's Divinity School:

Her greatest hypocrisy is in her pretense that she is a woman. The Republican party's cynical calculation that because she has a womb and makes lots and lots of babies (and drives them to school! wow!) she speaks for the women of America, and will capture their hearts and their votes, has driven thousands of real women to take to their computers in outrage.

Real women kill their babies, they don't drive them to school.

Doniger then goes on to praise Joe Biden for supporting abortion even though he admits to understanding that human life begins at conception. Supporting what he himself must see as the murder of the innocent shows that Biden "would not impose his personal views on others."

If morally perverted kooks like Wendy Doniger are any indication of who is teaching at divinity schools, there may come a day when Christians are best advised to worship at home.

Wendy-Doniger.jpg
Doniger ponders her moonbatty thoughts.

Hat tip: Hoosier Army Mom's Weblog.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 18, 2008 9:12 AM

Comments

Wow.
I currently attend a divinity school for my Masters Degree, and I've never heard any of my own teachers make such comments.
Some teachers here are more liberal than others, but not in a radical kook way like Doniger. Usually, the most liberal they get is encouraging us to help the poor and needy, or talking about the history of liberation theology along with the histories of other theological movements.
They wouldn't even think about such blatant political pushing in class.

Posted by: Adam at September 18, 2008 9:25 AM

It may drive thousands to their computers in outrage, but what will count is the millions it drives to the voting booth in affinity.

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at September 18, 2008 9:34 AM

My wife believes much of what Palin believes and therefore is also not a real woman. Does that make me gay?

Posted by: baldeagle390 at September 18, 2008 10:15 AM

Under Faculty Profiles at UC Divinity School:
Doniger teaching accomplishments:

"Cross-cultural offerings have included courses about death, dreams, evil, horses, sex, and women." (sign me up for the last three)

also: "a new translation of the Kamasutra"
(apparently the old one wasn't good enough)

Posted by: baldeagle390 at September 18, 2008 10:29 AM

I find this woman to be repulsive and very disrespectful.

I am doing a degree in a Catholic University and I can assure you that Liberation/Process theology andenviro-scam/new ECO-THEOLOGY are very much on the lips of lefty teachers all over the place. Oh yeah--Anti American sentient seems to flow aplenty as well.

These people live in a dream world---

and Britain has just allowed Sharia Law in!

Posted by: Antara at September 18, 2008 10:54 AM

I'm pretty sure the most definitively womanly thing one can do is have a baby.

Posted by: mandy at September 18, 2008 11:07 AM

This Divinity School Professor who really looks like a Bulgarian javelin thrower (my apologies to the Bulgarians) is likely a dyke. Can one imagine how stupid she (it) really is??

Posted by: Steve at September 18, 2008 11:14 AM

So, let me get this straight. The moonbat left tells us that being queer is genetic and now this loony-toon has me believe that being a woman is a choice? You just gotta love the mixed up world of the American Moonbat (Americanus Moonbattius)

Posted by: The Truth at September 18, 2008 11:20 AM

This is a scary trend among the left. Defining all those who don't believe in their view as "different. strange.problem makers. bad people. Not really a woman. Not really a human." This type of thinking leads down a dark road that leads to some very destructive conseqences. Some might be denying someone a job, second-class citizenship, "re-education" camps, "eliminating" certain different-minded people for the "good of the masses." Get what I'm saying here?

Posted by: conservativeteen at September 18, 2008 11:26 AM

thousands of real women to take to their computers in outrage

Help a brother out here. How can I recognize a real woman, as opposed to those diabolically deceptive fakes, such as Sarah Palin? I mean, Palin had me going - I'd have sworn she was a woman.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 18, 2008 11:43 AM

Wendy Doniger is a liberal demacratic ding bat

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at September 18, 2008 11:46 AM

I'm offended by her racist name- Wendy Doniger

Posted by: uhnonymous at September 18, 2008 12:00 PM

I get what you're saying exactly, Conservativeteen. It was the first thing that popped into my mind, actually. I have a liberal "friend" who thinks JUST like this. She's on a crusade now to find any and everything she can negative about Palin to try and destroy her in everyone's eyes. I just roll my eyes and think, "Join the crowd, skank."

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at September 18, 2008 1:30 PM

She's just pissed because no guy would screw her,even a Hefty tank armor thick bag wouldn't do.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at September 18, 2008 2:27 PM

Well, if Palin isn't a woman, Doniger isn't an American.

Two can play the disenfranchisement game.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 18, 2008 4:43 PM

Palin isn't a woman. She isn't human. Worthless. Dangerous. Must be decimated (re: Chevy Chase comment). Must be publicly destroyed. Must be turned into something that people hate.

Conservativeteen got it right...it sounds very much like another campaign trying to demonize certain people.

We could name this: The Final Solution To The Sarah Palin Question.

And these libral hate-mongers call US fascists!

Posted by: matt at September 18, 2008 5:14 PM

'Chicago' and the Wikipedia entry says it all.

The University of Chicago Divinity School is a graduate institution at the University of Chicago dedicated to the training of academics and clergy across religious boundaries. Formed under Baptist auspices, the school today lacks any sectarian tests or affiliations, despite having a largely Judeo-Christian numerical leaning in terms of its faculty and student body in line with other University affiliated divinity schools in the United States.

Posted by: BURNING HOT at September 18, 2008 9:23 PM

I was FORCED to watch CNN today in the doctor's office waiting room and Nancy Pelosi said almost word for word the same things this hacky skank said. Kinda sets the mood for the Left huh?

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at September 19, 2008 8:18 AM

...thousands of real women to take to their computers in outrage...

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 18, 2008 11:43 AM

For clarification purposes Jay, "real women" are a cross between guppies and black widow spiders according to Wendy the old hag! Willing to kill and consume their offspring only after breeding, demasculating, killing and consuming their sperm donors! Those women can do it all! I think most of these liberal nuts are just jealous because none of the mouthy ones are even remotely attractive. Canadian Heather Mallick is a good example and the things she says about Palin are totally out of bounds!

A Mighty Wind Blows... from this dingbats mouth!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at September 19, 2008 5:18 PM