« Obama "Truth Squads" | Main | Open Thread »

September 27, 2008

Joseph Stalin, Guiding Light of the Modern Liberal

In an effort to make Moonbattery more hospitable to trolls, here's an inspirational quote from the history books:

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.

Joseph Stalin is to be commended on his foresight. At least he didn't live to see liberals bring this strategy to fruition, as the horrifying Obama candidacy makes clear is happening.

Here's another Stalin quote that must be dear to the heart of Obama's close, longtime associate Bill Ayers, who went from bombing government buildings and advising us to kill our parents to helping steer the course of our education system:

Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.

When Obama the "Community Organizer" was training ACORN radicals, who are best known for voter fraud operations, he must have drawn some inspiration from this one — as did Al Gore:

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

This one offers the deepest insight into the socialist mentality:

One death is a tragedy, but a million deaths are a statistic.

They will inevitably apply this insight in America, just as they did in Germany, Russia, China, and Cambodia, unless we are able to prevent them.

joseph_stalin.jpg
We've got Madison and Jefferson; progressives have Uncle Joe.

On a tip from Artfldgr.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 27, 2008 12:46 PM

Comments

Posted by: IOpian at September 27, 2008 1:26 PM

And don't forget what he said about eliminating his political enemies:

"Death solves all problems. No man, no problem."

Posted by: Kevin R at September 27, 2008 1:49 PM

Let's put it this way, FDR called him "Uncle Joe." This put a friendly, harmless face on the murdering dictator. Sadly, GWB, for the most part, did the same thing upon meting with Vladimir Putin. "I looked into his soul ..." Although I have been an ardent supporter of President Bush, I just do not get that lib streak that runs through him every now and then.

Posted by: Moonbat Inspector General at September 27, 2008 2:22 PM

I think Ayers and Obama got most of their "inspiration" from Saul Alinski in his book "Rules for Radicals" which he dedicated to the 1st community organizer - Lucifer.

Posted by: XBOLTS at September 27, 2008 2:23 PM

Good thread, Van Helsing. You've summed up silly liberals to a tee.

They're dipshits, but they're dangerous dipshits.

Buy bullets, boys and girls; lots and lots of bullets. When 'they' finallyu realize that complete disarmement is impossible, they'll begin mandating a shelf-life for ammunition, and a ban on reloading equipment/supplies.

Stock up.

Posted by: Jimbo at September 27, 2008 4:42 PM

Every time I see this interview with a former KGB officer, I can see what he describes everywhere I look: click

Posted by: Smokey at September 27, 2008 4:48 PM

Sorry:

Posted by: Anonymous at September 27, 2008 4:50 PM

Always good to read your page and your comments. Took a break from the internet(s) for a few weeks.

Keep the trolls out, how about register to post? Everytime I say some suggestion to improve this place I get a rain of crap on me. This is to include you Jimbo, and where is my beer, ;).

Palin 2016

Posted by: Parker at September 27, 2008 10:40 PM

wow, and I lost my point, Stalin is not going to be in power. Last time I checked he is still dead. Always be vigilant though is not a bad thing. This is more Boy Scout talk than real politics.

Posted by: Parker at September 27, 2008 10:43 PM

What the hell? Parker, do you have a split personality? It sounded like two different people wrote those two posts. And I'm going to sound like I've lost my marbles... but I think Parker has a good idea about registering to comment... it seemed to help LGF when they were having troll floods about a year back.

Posted by: nobody at September 27, 2008 11:03 PM

George W Marx

Posted by: Mrethiopian at September 27, 2008 11:44 PM

Parker -
You'll get that beer when you promise not to spit on me. We can have an honest discussion, but when you try to force your bodily fluids on me, I'll hurt you.

Bad.

Real bad.

:-)

NO REGISTER TO POST!
We like to play with trolls. Double :-) :-)

Posted by: Jimbo at September 28, 2008 12:01 AM

RED ED ASNER from that trashy liberal tv series LOU GRANT is a big time admierer of joe stalin and FDR called him UNCLE JOE and stalin was abigger mass murderer then hitler

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at September 28, 2008 7:09 AM

I totally agree with Jimbo---buy all the ammo and/or reloading supplies you can NOW. I personally have stockpiled enough 5.56/.223 rounds to support a batallion sized unit in an anti-chavez coup in venezuela for a year. Ok so that was a bit of an exaggeration, but you get my point.

Posted by: theQUICK at September 28, 2008 11:59 AM

Smokey: Thanks so much for that link; I heard several interviews with Yuri Besmenov in the '80s on the "Point of View" (Marlin Maddoux- he preceded Rush!)show, and another Christian interviewer. Anyone who hasn't heard him needs to!

Posted by: Toa at September 28, 2008 12:33 PM

This is an A+ post. It reflects what is generally good about this site: accuracy and precision- two concepts completely foreign to liberals.
I wouldn't think that policing the site for trolls would be worthwhile since occassionally the threads here end with liberal gibberish which can provide for a reliable and revealing contrast.

Except sometimes I wonder how they can eat with those mouths.

Posted by: FIberal at September 28, 2008 1:58 PM

I agree...it's a good public window into the "Liberal" side. Whether or not anyone answers the troll posts, they are very revealing as to what kind of folks are out there on the other side- and a good number of them, frankly, are dangerous. All you have to do is take some of them at their unhinged word to see this.

Posted by: Toa at September 28, 2008 5:29 PM

theQUICK:

Yes. When you understand what's happening behind the scenes, everything makes sense: Obama, the global warming scam, journalism, the UN... everything.

For those interested, here is a more in-depth interview with former KGB officer Yuri Bezmenov:

Posted by: Smokey at September 28, 2008 5:51 PM

Jimbo,

I will kiss you before I spit on you. And I don't see you breaking out lip gloss, then again I have been wrong before. kiss kiss. It's all good, I actually like you. Now where is that beer?

Posted by: Parker at September 28, 2008 9:10 PM