« Obama Praises "Vastly the Superior" Communist China | Main | Madonna Peddles Obamunist Kool-Aid »

August 24, 2008

Kos Kooks Are Already Blaming Obama Loss on Voting Machines

It looks like the moonbats at Daily Kos can smell a drubbing coming their way. The inevitable tinfoil-hat gibbering about stolen elections has already begun. A Kostard calling itself midwestvoter snivels:

"We are really going to do this; Man, it's really going to happen!", I kept thinking. The more I thought about what is possible with Obama and Biden the more emotional I felt. Laying there, I cried again just thinking about Biden sprinting on to the stage, him nailing McCain's inability to relate to kitchen table issues with the most charming dig I've ever seen, and his ability to compliment Obama's commitment to the middle and working classes. It was just such a beautiful day. Then it hit. Without warning, my heart started pounding enough to hurt, I felt a bit panicked and I didn't know if I was having a mild heart attack or some sort of panic attack. I was consumed with doom all of a sudden, out of nowhere. Then it hit me, "How can we lose when we have everything on our side? It was the answer I came up as quickly as the question entered my mind that caused my distress. The answer was "BECAUSE EVIL WANTS IT MORE".
We have history on our side, we have two candidates, two genuine leaders, to navigate us out of the darkness greed and selfishness has inflicted on our ideals and threatens to destroy the American Dream. We have the people finally waking up, realizing they've been used, getting mad finally and taking action and we have the truth breaking past the corporate filters, paid hacks and shills, via the internet communities. We have it all and this should be our time. But we are ignoring the 800lb gorrilla in the room and that is the voting machines that after 8 years of rigged elections STILL AREN'T RELIABLE!

Imagine having the dream of an Obama bin Biden regime daggled in front of your snout, only to have it snatched away by Diebold! The world can be cruel to moonbats — though it could never be cruel enough to the weepy paranoiacs found hanging from the ceiling at Daily Kos.

yearlykos2006.jpg
Via Hot Air, actual Kostards amid their tinfoil hats.

On a tip from Todd D.

Posted by Van Helsing at August 24, 2008 8:28 PM

Comments

Funny they seemed to have little issue with them during the mid term elections now did they.

Posted by: Lurker of sorts at August 24, 2008 9:02 PM

First rule: The world would be Utopia if only those awful, evil, religious, right wing, war lovin', hippie haten', pus-brained, ugly conservatives weren't around.

Second rule: If everything doesn't go the way I want it to, it's only because of those awful, evil, religious, right wing, war lovin', hippie haten', pus-brained ugly conservatives.

Addendum to rules one and two: If the world isn't just exactly how I want it, I will throw a tantrum until I get what I want. If that doesn't work, make those awful, evil, religious, right wing, war lovin', hippie haten, pus-brained, ugly conservatives pay for my psychological counseling so I can deal with my "loss issues" and "trust issues".

Posted by: matt at August 24, 2008 9:03 PM

Even WaPo has sussed these idiots:

"I was more struck by the preamble to that comment: by Obama's statements that McCain and the Republican Party are so bankrupt in policies that they can win only by spreading fear .

This resonates with an article of faith among many Democratic believers that has been so long and deeply held it is hardly considered noteworthy: that Democratic policies are so obviously superior, and so much more in the interest of a majority of voters, that only some form of chicanery can explain Republican election victories.

In this view of the world, Republican operatives, from Lee Atwater to Karl Rove, are more diabolically clever, and less bound by ethical restraint, than their Democratic counterparts. They manipulate cultural symbols and issues (God, guns and abortion) to deceive people into voting against their economic self-interest. Or they inflate security threats (Iraq, terror) to frighten them into voting against their self-interest. Obama himself a few months ago said that people who vote Republican are "tricked into believing" that Democrats are out of touch."

Posted by: mandible claw at August 24, 2008 9:05 PM

mandible, in the "progressive" world view, Lee Atwater and Karl Rove are more diaboically clever than Heinrich Himmler and Martin Bormann.

Watch CNN or Fox these days. The Dems have a sense of superiority and smugness that is hard to fathom. There is this air of "our final victory is so inevitable, that the election is a waste of time and a trivial formality".

The (not always) unstated theme is "anyone that doesn't "get" this is beyond help. We finally have arrived, capitalism is dead, the workers arise, the savior has come, equality for all, Obama Uber Alles..."

These are truly sick, dangerous people. I am SO looking forward to seeing a demonstration of the "harmony" and "unity" of this utopian culture in the streets of Denver starting Monday.

Posted by: matt at August 24, 2008 9:21 PM

"It was just such a beautiful day. Then it hit. Without warning, my heart started pounding enough to hurt"

The counter-effect of so many drugs fighting each other for control.

Posted by: Corona at August 25, 2008 3:59 AM

So, midwestvoter, then I guess that means they weren't working right in the 2006 elections either, when the Democrats gained the majority in the Senate? Funny how none of the lefties were shrieking and howling like a pack of baboons about voting fraud after that.

Posted by: Adam at August 25, 2008 4:14 AM

The American Dream isn't being about taxed and regulated to death. The American dream is about being able to express yourself without fear, earn a good living and keep what you earn, own a piece of the land, and have a safe environment to raise your children in. Lucifer (light-bringer) Obama is the antithesis of all of the above. Yet somehow the lefties just don't get that - they seem to actually believe that the system that resulted in the highest standard of living in the world, even amongst the nations "poor" (term used loosely), is somehow bad for them.

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at August 25, 2008 10:04 AM

This is a variation of the drug related "flashback". She knows that the Demoncrats have rigged voting all over the country in just about every election since they formed their party (I'm from Chicago, I ought to know). Her fear is a projection that maybe the 'evil' Republicans have caught on and will use her own weapon against her (faint hope on that).

I mean, how else could Republicans win against fascist socialism? </sarc>

Posted by: chuck in st paul at August 25, 2008 12:04 PM

If midwest voter is so concerned about rigged voting, where is his/her/its post about the outcome of Zimbabwe's elections?

Yawn. Another day, another "we wuz robbed" rant. And this one before the alleged robbery even took place! As Lurker points out, there was no hue and cry about rigged voting machines in 2006.

Posted by: Pam at August 25, 2008 12:10 PM

I'm tellin' ya Pam... when the Obamessiah loses (big-time)it'll be more that just a "rant". I'm stocking up on canned food, bottled water, and LOTS of ammo.

Oh, and just in case the Marxist actually wins (it could happen), I'm also stocking up on waterproof gun cases, cosmoline, and a good shovel.

Posted by: hiram13pm at August 25, 2008 2:48 PM

Did you happen to notice the question/answer posed by midwestvoter,

How can we lose when we have everything on our side? [...] "BECAUSE EVIL WANTS IT MORE"

This shows the pattern of thinking on the left: Whoever feels more should be victorious. There is a video illustrating this perfectly. It is an audition of a girl trying out for American Idol. The problem? She can't sing. She even admits she has no talent to sing. So why then, should she be the next American Idol? Because she wants it more than anyone else.

That is it. Because she wants it more, she deserves it. She even throws a temper tantrum backstage reminiscent of leftist protests at DNC conventions.

This is what you see here. midwestvoter greatest fear is losing because "EVIL WANTS IT MORE." It has nothing to do with who garners more votes.

The left are displaying they "want it more" than the victims of their tantrums. This is the method they used, beginning at birth, to get everything they ever wanted out of their parents. Since it always worked, they never grew up.

They never will.

Posted by: Lyle at August 25, 2008 5:10 PM

why will people not vote for him.... it is not because of the color of his skin, but because he simply lacks experience and he is not knowledgeable enough to make up for the lack of experience.

Posted by: jimbot at August 28, 2008 3:27 PM