« Marketing Waste | Main | NEA Money Goes to Keeping Taxes High »

August 6, 2008

How to Tell if You're a Racist

If even Bill Clinton might be a racist, maybe you're a racist too. Via The Corner, here are some of the symptoms:

If you object to Obama raising your payroll, capital gains and estate taxes you…may be a racist.
If you're in favor of drilling for oil and building nuclear power plants you…may be a racist.
If you wonder why Obama was hanging around William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn you…may be a racist.
If you don't want the majority of justices on the Supreme Court to be like Stephen Breyer you…may be a racist.
If you think the surge is working and that's a good thing you…may be a racist.
If you oppose racial preferences in employment, school admissions and contracting you…may be a racist.
If you prefer that a president have a smidgen of executive experience you…may be a racist.
If you're appalled that Obama voted against treating infants born after an abortion attempt the same medically as other infants born alive you…may be a racist.
If you were proud of your country even before Obama's candidacy you…may be a racist.
If you don't care how Hollywood or the European elite think you should vote you…may be a racist.

The easiest way to determine if you're racist is to check your ethnicity. If you are Caucasian, then you are a racist. Only by joining the Obama Borg can you find redemption.

On a tip from V the K.

Posted by Van Helsing at August 6, 2008 8:35 AM

Comments

That rings soooo true. It makes me wonder if there is any hope at all for mankind surviving much longer. Insanity has overtaken the world!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at August 6, 2008 10:49 AM

You people........you ignorant people........Obama has no experience, misses votes in the Senate and has not even participated there in any meaningful way.......and regargless of race, I think he is totaly unqualified to be president. So if that is being a racist...kiss my ass. That's what Lyndon used to tell people...ah...the good old days.

Posted by: dunn at August 6, 2008 12:21 PM

That noise you hear would be dunn missing the point three times.

For the record, dunn, all of us here are right with you.

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at August 6, 2008 1:59 PM

Our Schnauzer is a racist; every time she sees anybody she goes off, but if it's a negro, she goes absolutely apeshit. She followed the UPS guy all the way out to the street barking her head off, but the mailman (who usually has Rush on in his vehicle) just gets a perfunctory barking-at.

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at August 6, 2008 2:42 PM

If you post on Moonbattery, you might be a racist.
And a homophobe.
And a nazi.
And a sexist.
And a.......

You know, if I post ALL the accusations made against us, I may over-load the bandwith!

Posted by: KHarn at August 6, 2008 5:29 PM

Man, I am a big time racist.. oh dear how shall I ever release the weight of my guilt... oh vote for Obama... just that easy!

Hopefully this will alleviate my pain in trying explain the disparity of one race over another in the NBA without actually using racial differences then I shall truly be liberated. I can just say.. but.. but I voted for Obama and Walt Frazier was my childhood hero! ( That is true about Walt but you know white men can't jump so I could never be like him. )

Posted by: IOpian at August 6, 2008 11:25 PM

I think that just being a "community planner" and hanging out with corrupt people like Tony Rezko makes a with only about 167 or so days of attendence in the Senate and voting "present" a lot, makes one qualified to be President of the US....

Me, a racist... oh, sooo be it!

Posted by: RacistArmyMom at August 7, 2008 7:04 AM