« Democrat Fat Cats Avoid Gas Tax | Main | TV Ads Cause Global Warming »

July 22, 2008

Puppy Love

Just how much do the shallow left-wing phonies who dominate the media love the image they've created for the adolescent Marxist they're trying to install in the White House? This gives an idea:

On a tip from Oiao.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 22, 2008 8:52 PM

Comments

I think the MainStreamMedia have taken a drink of Obama Kool-Aid #9.

I held my nose, I closed my eyes... I took a drink!
I didn't know if it was day or night.
I kissed Obama on his world tour flight
But when I kissed a dude from FoxNews the other night,
He told the world about my...
Love affair with Obama!

Posted by: Lyle at July 22, 2008 9:50 PM

Nauseating in the extreme. He isn't the Savior. He isn't the Messiah. He isn't anything but a socialist politician with a good sense of how to play to the camera. Fair enough. But PLEASE, be honest. You (the media) are "swooning" and getting "shaky knees" because you finally see the possibility of a socialist take-over of the USA, complete with firearm confiscations, wealth "redistribution" and environmentalism used to strip away any remaining freedoms.

Posted by: matt at July 22, 2008 11:14 PM

OT

Just when you thought you've seen all the juvenile hand-wringing over global warming that could possibly be produced, theres this.

Posted by: mega at July 23, 2008 6:23 AM

Ack . . . ack . . . gack . . . gallooop, splat. So'kay, I didn't need breakfast anyway.

Posted by: ~Paules at July 23, 2008 6:26 AM

"I think he's going to cry!"

That's my favorite Matthews clip. There's some new video of some of Matthew's slathering from the Leno show too. He says we should think like kids when we vote and choose change. Hot Air has video.

Posted by: forest at July 23, 2008 6:26 AM

Posted by: Oiao at July 23, 2008 7:00 AM

Just another example of those who claim to be the most objective, are actually the least. "Journalism" is just another word for "fraud".

Posted by: CharlieDontSurf at July 23, 2008 7:11 AM

Posted by: V the K at July 23, 2008 8:32 AM

Oh, I think I've had that feeling while listening to Obama. You know, that nauseating feeling in the pit of your stomach before throwing up.

Posted by: Eric at July 23, 2008 1:05 PM

"He's a gift from the world" Is he now? Red flags raised.

Hmm. So unlike the description of another man who came into the world but who was "not of this world" and whose kingdom was not "of this world". No rock-star adulation was given to the real savior. No. That's reserved for the minions of the "god of this world". So if the Obamanator is a gift from this world, one guess as to who his "daddy" is.

BTW, Chris Matthews' man-love wet dream on the air scenario is enough to make any sane person puke.

Posted by: fellowes at July 23, 2008 1:09 PM

Gee, I wonder if he swallows? ack gag yuck! I know, not very lady like, but what the heck, that is nauseating.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at July 24, 2008 3:38 AM