« Another Momento from the Magical Mystery Tour | Main | Rielle Hunter Blackout »

July 24, 2008

Our Current Level of Political Debate

Obama being taken seriously as a presidential candidate almost makes sense in light of the entertainment community driving much of this country's political debate. Here's "Nas," a rapper with the IQ of a gerbil who, as noted yesterday, has taken a leading roll in an intimidation operation to punish Fox News for being too "racist" to join the Obama campaign:

Any Caucasian saying much less displaying the forbidden "N" word, even in private, can expect to have their career terminated immediately.

Not only does this cretin's vote count as much as yours, hordes of teenagers and wannabe teenagers of all ages are no doubt hanging on his every misinformed grunt.

On a tip from Smoke TNT.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 24, 2008 7:24 AM

Comments

Van, you have insulted my gerbil. I demand an apology. My gerbil's IQ is an order of magnitude higher than Nas's.

I'm waiting...

Posted by: Lyle at July 24, 2008 9:00 AM

My favorite line in the interview:

It's all the experiences we go through every day, of all ethnicities: Black, White, Indifferent...

I've spent my whole life confused about my ethnicity. Now I know who I am, and who my people are: Indifferent.

Runner up line:

CNN chick: Who do you support [for president]?

Talk about priceless. There's no better comedy entertainment out there these days.

Posted by: Lyle at July 24, 2008 9:18 AM

As a Dixie-American, I can appreciate what that brother is saying. However, He better not respond by calling me "cracker" when we start our 2nd Secession by the State of Florida.

Old times here are not forgotten.

Posted by: Mockinbird at July 24, 2008 11:39 AM

Yah, it's funny, but apparently this idea that Black people's right to vote is somehow in jeopardy seems to be fairly prevalent. I think Whoopi Goldberg made some comments recently on the View to the effect that black voting was conditional on the renewal of the Voting Rights Act every few years. When someone believes something so absurd and will not listen to the facts, how do you rationally counter such ignorance? The bubblehead reporter just ignores the statement or assumes it's true. The guy could have said George Bush keeps slaves in the basement of the White House, and she would have nodded and asked him another question about his album. It just seems like the idiots are starting to run the asylum.

Posted by: Beef at July 24, 2008 11:46 AM

"CNN chick: Who do you support [for president]?"
"Nas: Whoever can stop... abolish this thing that doesn't allow black people to vote after 23 years from now."

She should have said "What DUMBF**K sold you that pile of S**T?" the "nigger" (HIS label, not mine) would have been so shocked that WHITEY could cuss, he would have stood there, moving his big mouth without anything coming out!

Posted by: KHarn at July 24, 2008 2:10 PM

Nas' last album was a huge bomb, and his current album is bombing even bigger, having sold about 150k worldwide.

It seems to me that this f##knozzle is simply trying to gin up some publicity for his lackluster CD sales.

Posted by: Crush Liberalism at July 25, 2008 4:36 AM

Moonbattery would be well served to check out this instant classic video produced by some guys called Warning Brothers Productions.
It is a SCATHING mockumentary on Obama.
Find it by searching