« TV Ads Cause Global Warming | Main | Enviromoonbat Tries to Glue Himself to Gordon Brown »

July 23, 2008

Obama Remakes Plane in His Own Image

Just in time for his overseas media extravaganza, the Obamessiah's 757 is back in service after undergoing a month-long, $500,000 overhaul. As you can see, Obama remade the gigantic jet in his own image.

Before:

old-obama-plane.jpg

After:

new-obama-plane.jpg

Remember, patriotism isn't showing how much you love your country by proudly displaying Old Glory. It's "accepting your responsibility to do your part to change it" into some other country.

As if the flag-removing makeover weren't symbolic enough, the Obama campaign has been providing media sycophants who fly aboard the plane with little kits that include ear plugs and a blindfold, possibly to keep reality at bay while they wallow in vacuous hype.

On tips from Lyle and Burning Hot.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 23, 2008 7:41 AM

Comments

They didn't choose the faux Presidential seal? I'm disappointed.

Posted by: Pam at July 23, 2008 8:44 AM

He must have been afraid that his buddies would try to stomp or burn the tail section.

Posted by: Smoke TNT at July 23, 2008 11:42 AM

500 large to paint over Old Glory and slap a big Obama sticker/logo on the tail of that carbon consumuin' gas guzzlin' pimp ride? Shit, I'd of done it for 5 grand!

Posted by: Bryherb at July 23, 2008 11:52 AM

I was at the Tri City (Johnson City, Kingsport & Bristol, TN) airport waiting for a flight out on the morning the messiah was flying in to give a speech in Bristol, VA (the one where he had no teleprompter and couldn't put together a coherent sentence - I can't hear myself). As his plane was coming in I was hoping to see a giant flaming wreck careen across the tarmack but, alas, they landed safely.

Posted by: Reid at July 23, 2008 3:37 PM

Besides the patriotic issue this isn't going to help with Obama's arrogance issue either.

I guess Obama is just bigger than the entire USA and we should be thankful he wants to change us so bad.

Posted by: Cartman at July 23, 2008 8:11 PM