« Dhimmitude in Minnesota | Main | Obama's 57 States Notion Explained »

May 13, 2008

Those Who Won't Join the Obamaborg Are Racist

Get used to this, because we will be fed a relentless diet of it from now until November. Voting for Obama because he's black means you have transcended race. Not voting for him for any reason makes you a racist.

Obama Mania campaign worker Danielle Ross whines that Obama's message that America stinks and needs to changed into some different country didn't resonate in the Indiana Heartland:

"The first person I encountered was like, 'I'll never vote for a black person,' "recalled Ross, who is white and just turned 20. "People just weren't receptive."

Sure. Someone walked up to her and said, "I'd vote for Obama. Except he's a mulatto, and I'm a racist."

Another campaign worker claims someone said of Obama, "Hang that darky from a tree!"

The Washington Post seems to believe it. Anyone who opposes having an unqualified, ultra-Left jackass run the country is a racist, if said jackass is part African. After having the media drill this message through your head for the next six months, maybe you'll believe it too.

Interestingly, WaPo reports that vandals spray-painted "Hamas votes BHO" and "We don't cling to guns or religion. Goddamn Wright," spinning this as racism having escalated into violence. In other words, objecting to a president who would likely side with Islamic terrorists against the West is racist. Objecting to being insulted by a condescending bigot like Obama is racist. Not liking Reverend "God damn America" Wright is racist. In short, not supporting Obama is racist.

Barack Obama
Obama spots a racist who won't vote for the black guy.

Hat tip: Free Republic; on a tip from Cheetah.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 13, 2008 6:32 AM

Comments

Candidate's foot soldiers encounter name-calling, vandalism, bomb threats

The name-calling, vandalism, and bomb threats should end about the time Hillary finally sees the light and bows out.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 13, 2008 7:39 AM

OK, come on people this is your chance to get on the bandwagon... Join.. HossierMOM, OIAO, and the rest of your closet BARACKOMANIACs join... If you join you will all have the privilege of flipping the bird to the rest of the republican fascists that still refuse to see the light...

VIVA OBAMA !!!!

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 13, 2008 9:47 AM

nom, YOU are the racist (as evidenced by the virulent hatred of white people you spewed in the recent Atzlan thread). Every last one of you Obamunists can shove it.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at May 13, 2008 11:04 AM

Vermin, I am not a racist of any kind. I simply state the fact that most of you have anti-immigration ideals illegal or not. Most of you took the Aztlan issue to heart and where offended by facts. I love my country, and most people in it, so long as they contribute positively to society. However, it is most of you on this board that are narrow-minded, airs of grandeur, and feelings of entitlement. You Mr Vermin, need to wake up and get a dose of reality.

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 13, 2008 12:32 PM

Viva AZTLAN !!!...and OBAMA !! there you go again you stinking gringos...getting redneck all curled up.. Did you forget how you took advantage of a weaker nation to rob them of their land?? Did you?! Did you?! Know your history, we just want it back...and preferably, gringo free.... yes that means you.. extremist non cultural gringo...Once OBAMA is in office, hell we might as well have open borders.....and all you stinking, pale faced, tuberculosis, looking gringos including you idol lou dobbs will be hired as full time wipers....

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 7, 2008 12:29 PM

Lying asshole. You don't even have the courage to stand by your own words.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at May 13, 2008 12:37 PM

More naked racism from the lying asshole nom de guerre:

VIVA OBAMA !! and VIVA AZTLAN...the truth hurts... but take it. Show one, ONE instance when the gringos have brought any good with them. Look what you did to the american indian..oh wait a minute you bought that fair and square also right??? You whities havea pretty good track record going there..lets think of a few..

1.only crakers eat people
2.you take advantage of weaker societies or countries.
3. you marry your cousins, and or closer family relatives if they are willing.
4. you're the most despised group in the world. Even by your european crakers. Name one place in the world you are welcomed?? Asia?? nnnn NO, middle east??? HA!, Canada??? I don't think so. How about south of the border?? Keep walking gringo...truth is your not wanted anywhere.

and as for the upgrades you did...HA! not bad considering how you rapped the country you took it from and what you got out of it...oil, gold, silver, ...... oh yeah.. you guys will have love by the AZTLAN movement.........

VIVA AZTLAN

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 7, 2008 3:11 PM

So nom, you've now been exposed as a racist dog turd AND a fucking liar.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at May 13, 2008 12:39 PM

Vermin, keep ip facist racist bastard. As mentioned before, your goal of being the cream of the crop, will soon be realised.

I am not denying anyhting, so long as you admit to the FACTS, that more than likely apply to you. Am I right??

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 13, 2008 12:56 PM

"Vermin, I am not a racist of any kind."
Posted by: nom de guerre at May 13, 2008 12:32 PM

Nice dodge loser. It hurts to be confronted by your own words. Especially when those words constitute one long, racist, babbling rant. You're obviously too stupid to understand the irony of labeling others as racist, while spewing the type of hate-filled diatribes I copied here from your earlier tantrums. I'm finished addressing you punk because my work is done. I have completely(with your unwitting assistance) discredited you and proven you to be a racist and liar, while you have offered nothing but absurd platitudes and pitifully tried to change the argument.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at May 13, 2008 1:37 PM

The way the cross dresser presents its self here, she/he/it would be run off of any respectable left leaning politico site, and probably the KOs or Huffed off of the net at Huff Post.

It has no brains or a real point of view. Just the pitiful attempt to create any drama in its life drives it here. But alas, no one really cares about its needs. Boo Hoo.

Posted by: Oiao at May 13, 2008 2:06 PM

Vermin, you sure are one pathetic imbecil, and turd cutter. Read your rambling and you will arrive to the same conclusion as I have. you mr vermin are the ultime facist turd.

"Good day sir! I says good day!"

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 13, 2008 2:15 PM

"Good day sir! I says good day!"

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 13, 2008 2:15 PM

Idiot can't stop posting twice. Talk about welded on stupid.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at May 13, 2008 2:17 PM

Not welded on learned that way by its parents....

Oh so sad, the offspring of the liberal MoonBat left. No real tools or education for survival in the game of life.....

At least that safety net of entitlements is out there for them. They earned it. They can breath...

Posted by: Oiao at May 13, 2008 2:29 PM

No Oiao, the "welded on stupid" remark means the idiot is so stupid, he/she/it couldn't stop being stupid even if it's life depended on it.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at May 13, 2008 2:37 PM

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 13, 2008 2:38 PM

Got it. I agree. I also surmise that the MoonBats who are running our nation into the dirt are the 'welders' of the stupid, into thier offspring.

Stupid MoonBat is, as Stupid MoonBat does. Especially if they tend to be far left Dimmocrats.

Posted by: Oiao at May 13, 2008 2:52 PM

'oiao and vermit...are you related?? I think so, I bet both you queers suck each others cocks, just one question, who's the bitch?'

Actually, yes and no. Several of us share this name.

As for your sexual fantisy, may I suggest MANBLA? You will fill the role of the 'boy', boy.

Posted by: Oiao at May 13, 2008 3:03 PM

Yes, meant NAMBLA (shows how little I know on the topic, lol).

Posted by: Oiao at May 13, 2008 3:04 PM

you seem to know enough oooiii.... or closet queer..what ever you wish to call yourself.. where is the vermit??? i bet he's rambling between your legs Q.

Posted by: nom de guerre at May 13, 2008 3:33 PM

NOM DE is too stupid to realise that you're laughing at it. I'm not, NOM DE is just too pathetic.

One of the prime Liberal rules: "Hurl ACCUSATIONS , never offer FACTS".

Posted by: KHarn at May 13, 2008 4:10 PM

"If you join you will all have the privilege of flipping the bird to the rest of the republican fascists that still refuse to see the light..."

See, that's the thing. Some of us have no desire OR NEED to present ourselves for anyone's approval as decent people. Others need that desperately.

Last thing in the world I want is for the mob to determine whether I am 'PC' enough, or anything enough, for their fickle approval. No thanks. I choose to be free of those shackles. I'd prefer to live with the threat of your disapproval, and frankly I feel sorry for those like you, who live in fear of what strangers might think, constantly representing yourself in hope of their approval.

Posted by: Mister Snitch at May 14, 2008 7:21 AM

You racist bastard. How dare you not kiss the hand of the ring of the twelvth imam HUSSEIN.

That was so funny I just OBAMACATED in my pants.

Posted by: algore at May 14, 2008 2:52 PM

The irony is that the WHITE EURPOEAN RACE is/was so advanced culturally that the science that it created and promoted was sufficient to allow all the subclasses to overbreed to the point where the ANGLOS are a hated minority. Hated because of jealosy. Just because a tird worlder breeds faster than they die because they are on 1st world welfare does not make me give a shit of their BS opinion.

Posted by: algore at May 14, 2008 3:02 PM

Our wonderful musslum leader BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA shall kill you all like the racists cristian dogs that you are

ALLAH AKBAR (knife cutting, screaming, head dropping and rolling away)

Wow that made me feel clean now that I jihaded on your white ass. I am going to BRAY to Mecca and wipe my ass with my LEFT hand, because I am such a CLEAN person.

Posted by: Obamkins at May 14, 2008 3:06 PM