« Moonbat Energy Policy Drives Farmers Back to Mules | Main | Zimbabwe Inflation Tops 1,000,000% »

May 26, 2008

Moonbats Blur Distinction between Humans and Animals

The European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg has agreed to hear the case of Matthew, a chimpanzee whom animal rights fanatics want officially declared as a person — a crucial step toward the day welfare benefits can be collected on behalf of animals, not to mention human–animal marriages.

This might be a good time to review moonbat taxonomy:

A person:

chimpanzee.jpg

Not a person:

20-Week_Fetus.gif

On tips from mega and Jimbo.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 26, 2008 2:34 PM

Comments

V the K,

Are you going gray?

Posted by: Jim at May 26, 2008 2:38 PM

All I can say is:

Jesus is coming......

And MAN is he PISSED!

Posted by: nom de Mooneb√Ęt at May 26, 2008 3:03 PM

The supporters of this appeal portray it as merely a legal move to ensure funding for the chimp's continued support. Bulls**t. A benefactor could just buy the chimp, the facility, etc, and pay for its maintenance. Somewhere at the bottom of this, I'm sure, is the backing of some moonbat group like PETA or its Euro equivalent.
And Van, your "moonbat taxonomy" is dead on.

Posted by: PabloD at May 26, 2008 4:36 PM

Great post Van Helsing!

Posted by: mandy at May 26, 2008 7:21 PM

I seem to have picked up another confused, retarded, internet stalker, who doesn't even have enough active brain cells to stalk me on my own blog. But that aside, this post is SO true.

Anyone else notice that the effect of these "Human Rights" courts in Europe and Canada seems to be to strip actual civilized humans of actual rights in favor of apes or barbaric minorities?

Posted by: V the K at May 27, 2008 5:10 AM

"...the effect of these "Human Rights" courts in Europe and Canada seems to be to strip actual civilized humans of actual rights in favor of apes or barbaric minorities?"

So what you're saying is it's all about self-interest with the moonbats. I couldn't agree with you more.

Posted by: Judith M. at May 27, 2008 8:52 AM

The stupidity of moonbats never stops amazing me.
You would think it would be old hat by now.

V, hang in there. The infestation serves a purpose, I'm not what it is, but but there has to be one. LOL!!!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at May 27, 2008 3:00 PM

There is one purpose. I see how stupid they are and I feel even better about being part of the right-wing.

I think Jim may actually be stupider than Hashfanaticfan, and I didn't even think that was possible.

Posted by: V the K at May 27, 2008 6:17 PM

This would not be in any way a step towards Animal-Human marriages nor is it a step towards animals gaining welfare benefits.

Such assertions are just another example of shameless, sensationalism which the writer should be ashamed of. It is always a clear indication of a weak argument lacking in substance when techniques such as scare tactics are used.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 29, 2008 6:14 PM