« Environmentalist Cavemen Get Busted in Brussels | Main | U.N. Takes Aim at Alcohol »

May 28, 2008

George Moonbat Threatens to Arrest John Bolton

George Monbiot, the damp little rodent from whose name the term moonbat is believed to have been derived, has announced a bold plan to subject former UN Ambassador John Bolton to a citizen's arrest for imaginary "war crimes."

I would pay to see him try. If Bolton could stand up to terrorist dictators, backstabbing treasonous Democrats, and the snake pit known as the U.N., an effete kook like George Moonbat shouldn't be much of a problem.

george_monbiot.jpg
George Moonbat: Not exactly imposing.

Hat tip: American Thinker, Weasel Zippers; on a tip from Oiao.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 28, 2008 9:12 AM

Comments

Can you say: "Drama Queen?"

Posted by: V the K at May 28, 2008 9:23 AM

According to his bio, George Moonbat nearly died in Kenya of cerebral malaria. So, we know where the brain damage comes from.

Among Moonbat's fellow travelers at the HuffPo, Mass murderers like Che and Mao are heroes, as is cop-killer Mumia, but soldiers who kill terrorists are butchers.

Posted by: V the K at May 28, 2008 10:05 AM

Is it just me, or does Monbiot appear to others as if he just had a big night at the Folsom Street Fair?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at May 28, 2008 10:54 AM

Posted by: V the K at May 28, 2008 11:15 AM

John Bolton would use that pansy for alligator bait.

Posted by: Mockinbird at May 28, 2008 11:20 AM

Take away his latte and his arugula, and Moonbat, there, would end up in the corner, wetting his biodegradable tightie-whities and sucking his thumb.

Posted by: Mister Prickly at May 28, 2008 12:59 PM

I'm hoping for a follow-up, to see if this pitiful, little marxist actually tried it.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at May 28, 2008 1:50 PM

Posted by: V the K at May 28, 2008 2:09 PM

He repeats the lie that Saddam did not seek uranium in Niger. He must know by now that it's a lie.

Posted by: Random at May 28, 2008 3:17 PM

China trying to punish Sharon Stone for stating the earthquakes were probably some sort of Karma for the way the government has treated the people in Tibet.
I don't know about anyone else, but I intend to do all I can to stand in support of Ms. Stone. Anytime someone in Hollyweird uses Free Speech to make a logical comment, I say to hell with the Chinese and Political Correctness! She deserves our respect, while George Moonbat needs to be shipped to China.

Associated Press Story on Stone...

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at May 28, 2008 7:42 PM

With all due respect, I beg to differ. Frankly, I'm not sure I'd call that a logical comment, or indeed one deserving of respect. While it's nice to hear someone from Hollywood criticizing a communist government, the New-Age type reasoning here is sufficiently whack to suggest that it represent the firing of a random neuron on Sharon's part.

A silly and stupid comment from a Hollywood denizen, but at least not an infuriating one. I can live with that.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at May 28, 2008 9:52 PM

Well, I have readjusted my view since today she is apologizing. Money talks, freedom walks.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at May 29, 2008 4:05 AM