« Bureauweenies Demand Lifeguard for Two-Foot Wading Pool | Main | Environmentalist Cavemen Get Busted in Brussels »

May 28, 2008

Australia's ABC Helps Kids Calculate How Soon They Should Die for Gaia

Anyone who doubts that liberalism is a death cult needs to check out the taxpayer-funded Australia Broadcasting Corporation's kiddy-oriented Greenhouse Calculator, which helps little kids calculate how soon they should die so as to stop being a burden on the planet.

Children are asked,

How big a greenhouse pig are you?

To find the answer, they need to answer questions like, "Do you recycle your waste and compost organic and green wastes?" and "How often do you eat meat?" The bigger the pigs they are, the sooner they deserve to die for Gaia. If you go with the default answers that presumably represent average people, ABC wants you dead at age 9.3.

The site accomplishes two tasks at once, instilling antihuman environmentalist propaganda, while at the same time establishing that authorities are in a position to determine how long you should live.

This is what moonbats present to children online, where their parents can see it. Imagine what they're teaching kids at school.

planet-slayer.jpg
Australian tax dollars at work.

On tips from Oiao and V the K.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 28, 2008 7:56 AM

Comments

Maybe they should think about how hurtful it is to use pigs as their little eco-avatars...that might offend Muslims, you know.

I played through their little game. I should have snuffed myself 42.7 years ago. I wonder how they will respond when some impressionable 12-year-old commits suicide (in an eco-friendly way, of course) as a result of this abomination.

Posted by: Uchuck the Tuchuck at May 28, 2008 8:17 AM

Do you stupid Liberals realise that this is YOUR fault? Do you even CARE?

Posted by: KHarn at May 28, 2008 8:37 AM

I only made it to 12.5 years. Are you sure this is not a joke?

Posted by: shunha7878 at May 28, 2008 8:38 AM

I should have died when I was 5.1 years old.

I like the question about how much money you spend in a year. Like that has anything to do with how much pollution you generate (bearing in mind that CO2 is not a pollutant).

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at May 28, 2008 8:47 AM

I'm proud to be a pig by their standards. Unbelievable liberal craziness. Linked to this post on my blog as well.

Great blog. I read it daily.

Posted by: Shawarma Mayor at May 28, 2008 8:57 AM

I blew up after the pig turned into a drooling wild boar!! All that was left was a puddle of blood - LOL! I entered the worst case for everything and it said I should die at age 1.5.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 28, 2008 9:10 AM

I should have sacrificed myself on an altar to Mother Gaia at age 21.7 (5 years ago).

Posted by: Kristy at May 28, 2008 10:17 AM

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at May 28, 2008 8:47 AM

Coder, this has nothing to do with greenhouse gases, and everything to do with the Marxist agenda of economic control. Right now, they are planting the seeds in the fertile young minds of children that,

It's all very simple, really. They want to tell you where, how, and how long they want you to live.

Posted by: Lyle at May 28, 2008 11:04 AM

I should have died at 3.6 years old. And to think if I had, it might not have been 46 degrees here today...

Posted by: Duane Lester at May 28, 2008 11:14 AM

made it to 25.9 years old. but i would of preferred to not been born due to the cancer of liberalism.

Posted by: furballz at May 28, 2008 11:29 AM

Russia is doing its part to fight ManBearPig. The working age population is dropping by a million a year.

Posted by: V the K at May 28, 2008 11:48 AM

I'm marked for death at age 9.2 :(

All in all, its a cute warning for the looming disaster we face.

Posted by: conservativeteen at May 28, 2008 12:16 PM

Wow, Australia has become the first Western nation to emulate Logan's Run. The authors were right that the youth groups of the 60s were basically part of a death cult.

Posted by: Brooklyn Red Leg at May 28, 2008 12:46 PM

My carbon footprint was so big they told me my mom should have had an abortion.

Posted by: Captain Smog at May 28, 2008 12:53 PM

It said I should die at age 2.7.

One question was, how much did I spend altogether last year. Let's say I made $5,000,000 making global warming speeches, and then spent it all on windmills. Apparently, I still deserve to die. Not a very well thought out piece of propaganda. But provides an interesting insight into the near death-cult status of today's envirofascists.

Posted by: mega at May 28, 2008 1:04 PM

Coderincrisis, I think that question may be partly due to the fact that the people who made that site were probably Socialists/ Communists who are taught that anyone who's rich is automatically a horrible, evil monster who destroys the planet for fun.
Acoording to that site, I should have died fifteen years ago as a burnt offering sacrifice for the Holy Mother Gaia.

Posted by: Adam at May 28, 2008 1:09 PM

For being largely average, I was told I should have died at 11.5. F**k yourselves!

This is designed to do nothing more than stir up hysteria among kids and should be considered a form of child abuse.

I wonder if Muslims getting offended will succeed in getting this website taken down, when nothing else will work. Yeah, maybe that would work, when a Muslim taking this survey is told they are a "Greenhouse Pig". Maybe we need a fatwa against those that put up this website.

Posted by: on-the-rocks at May 28, 2008 1:12 PM

All in all, its a cute warning for the looming disaster we face.

What looming disaster?
Do you mean the slavery the idiots who bought into the global warming hoax are trying to impose on us?

Posted by: steven at May 28, 2008 1:48 PM

I intentionally went with all the "correct" answers and my pig got cuter and cuter, before ultimately flying (!) away with a message saying it was fine for me to live forever. So green living = true enlightenment and the right to live. Subtle.

The "Planet Slayer" game on the same part of the site is almost as bad.

Posted by: Rory at May 28, 2008 3:22 PM

When pigs fly...

Posted by: Lyle at May 28, 2008 4:32 PM

I answered truthfully, and when I plugged in how much I spent annually (I added in all of my taxes, fees, sales tax and expenses = upwards of a lot of dough), the dambd thing told me to live forever too, even though I have one huge ugly carbon footprint. And I am proud of it. Its broken propaganda.

Posted by: Oiao at May 28, 2008 8:52 PM

3.5 for me.

Here's another similar site that tells you (according to them) how much longer you have to live based on your lifestyle. The fudge-packing lifestyle isn't addressed in the multiple choice test. But eating meat is. I wonder why?

Posted by: Jimbo at May 28, 2008 9:28 PM

This is ridiculous. I'm writing a letter to the ABC to castigate them over this shit.

Posted by: mandible claw at May 29, 2008 1:13 AM

Think you're gonna get away with telling kids they should be dead, think again f*ckers.

their contact form: http://www.abc.net.au/contact/contactabc.htm

Posted by: mandible claw at May 29, 2008 1:17 AM

Sending this to Tim Blair and other high-profile Aussie bloggers.

Van - better screen-cap the game before ABC flush it down the memory hole.

Posted by: mandible claw at May 29, 2008 1:34 AM

a bit graphic for young kids, don't you think?

Wonder why no parents have complained about it.

Posted by: Tioedong at May 29, 2008 5:46 PM