« Homosexual Propaganda Pulled from Schools to Please Muslims | Main | ACLU Jackals Want Prisons Run in Accordance with Islam »

April 3, 2008

Our Next President?

Compliments of nanc:

obama_phone.jpg

Posted by Van Helsing at April 3, 2008 8:24 PM

Comments

honestly - with all the pork barrel spending - you'd think they could at least get some cordless phones!

i'm still LMBFTO!

Posted by: nanc at April 3, 2008 9:24 PM

There's not even anyone on the other end...he's just muttering, "Hope, change..."

Posted by: avalon at April 3, 2008 9:33 PM

How many corded phones has anyone ever seen that have the cord attach to the end you put to your ear? Last I checked, they all attach to the part of the handset that you speak in to. "I HOPE they CHANGE this phone so I can use it."

Posted by: Ron at April 3, 2008 9:50 PM

our current president reads books upside down. What's the problem?

Posted by: Anonymous at April 4, 2008 12:56 AM

President Bush NEVER held an upsidedown book. It is a myth, a faked photo. Look it up, Anonymous, it is not hard to do.

Posted by: Gore Blimey the sky is falling at April 4, 2008 1:57 AM

and can you prove the authenticity of this photo of Obama.

By the way, there is no definitive evidence that the bush picture is a fake. I found one guy claiming it's fake. That's it.

Posted by: Anonymous at April 4, 2008 2:38 AM

This one guy?

Status: False.

Posted by: phuknjrk at April 4, 2008 3:32 AM

You found only one Guy. Congratulations, give yourself a pat on the head for doing so well. Keyboards and knuckles can be a troublesome combination when it comes to entering search engine terms.

As for the Obama photo, it most likely is a fake and that would be the position that I would hope any thinking person would take regarding it, as I would hope that any thinking person would with regards to the image featuring President Bush. However, Moonbats don't usually think or, indeed, enter very probing search terms.

Posted by: Gore Blimey the sky is falling at April 4, 2008 3:42 AM

Well, if Bush didn't make a complete idiot of himself every time he opened his mouth, people would believe it's a fake. The fact that Bush would try to read a book upside down is believable and consistent with his character.

Posted by: Anonymous at April 4, 2008 5:27 AM

fake. when the cord is close to his watch/cuff you can see it change. Very funny guys.

Posted by: crispy at April 4, 2008 6:04 AM

Fake but accurate.... I guess Dan Rather and Mary Mapes are regular readers. Congratulation Van Helsing.

Posted by: metalgarth at April 4, 2008 7:01 AM

It's a photoshop that popped up on IMAO.com, and it was never used as a wedge against Obama-- not there, nor here. It's a JOKE. If I had a dime for every picture I've seen of Bush's mug pasted on a monkey or a portrait of Hitler I'd be a very wealthy man. Photochops are funny only when they are pointed at the mean old 'Publicans, people!

Posted by: monsterforge at April 4, 2008 10:35 AM

The pic of Obama is funny and more than likely fake.

Then you have this comment:

As mentioned above it's the old fake but accurate Dan Rather style comment. I'm sorry but this comment is ridiculous. It comes from someone having BDS ( Bush derangement syndrome ) and it does appear to be a real sickness. Let's face it when someone makes a comment like that the irreational hatred shows through. Liberals seem to go with what their feelings tell them instead of actual facts. This has always puzzled me.

Posted by: Will at April 4, 2008 12:15 PM

The clock in the background is a dead giveaway.

Still, hilarious.

Posted by: Al Pennam at April 4, 2008 2:21 PM

Finally, the appears to be an alternative. Is it too late?

www.alankeyes.com

I'm just not sure that at this juncture, this wouldn't propel Obama into the White House. What do you all think? Keyes is the kind of candidate that McPain should be from reading his "resume" and his stance on issues.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at April 4, 2008 2:22 PM

"there appears"... damn my fingers are useless.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at April 4, 2008 2:23 PM

Can that dumbass afford three more inches of length on his pants?

Posted by: Sage at April 4, 2008 8:12 PM

I'm no Obama fan, but I must tell you that this graphic is photoshopped. I posted this picture thinking it was true, but it was soon proven to me that it isn't. The proof is in the bottom left had corner. Google imao.us and see for yourself. It's still hillarious though! :)

Posted by: gayle at April 5, 2008 5:57 AM